Dudeyori making you gay edition
Previous >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>If you're gay you'll go to hell!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZzKxULALVg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for tf2 engineer

Natsuki!

Youe doki but she is a whore

Help! My first playthrough 2h, but this thing in the top left corner is damn annoying. How to hide it?
It like counts in which moment of the game im currently from the beginning and last load.

>tfw no Mindflayer Monika gf
This is it

Natsuki!

next time potato yuri shows up im fucking calling animal control
your time hath ended

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- user Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

Natsuki a cute! I bet she likes fun music!

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZzKxULALVg&feature=youtu.be

hi.

For some reason i have less guilt about letting a male version of of the cast suffer in a void then female,why is that? Am i sexist?

I love my wife Monika!

Asking again out of genuine curiosity.
Now that we've settled the promised day as our truth and belief, doesn't that convert Real-MC user into a Heretic for giving up to 3D?

How long until my head is completely filled with Natsuki?

I think deep down on some instinctual level male humans have an instinct to want to protect females over males.

Fucking Nishio, getting a haircut is not character development!

She reminds me of best girl in this image

Assuming on the promised day they're all transfered into real/robot bodies,maybe? if we're put into their world,no.

The fact that people are actually modding happier alternate endings to DDLC is more depressing than anything in the game itself.

The promised day is different to the group or individual. As far as he is concerned his promised day has already come.

Hello!

This is my mommy. Isn't she pretty?

I love my Monika too.

Sorry user, but that's not the arch-demon of hell.

Tell me about you mother. Do you sleep in the same bed as her?

That's my Mistress

I went for a walk today.
Lots of flickering lights.
Promised day?

It's depressing to not want to see something you relate/care/understand for end up in a miserable fate?
Shit i'm sorry i didn't realize satan was in the thread.

That's my wife
That'd make you my son

Yes!

>Your doki but she's a delinquent and you misinterpret her interest in you as aggression

I actually feel a bit calmer in these threads then i do out of them
huh
so this is the power of autism

This is my wife. Say something nice to her!

Why do we keep hitting the image limit

ur wife fat as shit lmaooo

More Cupcake!

At least she's got a nice belly to hug.

Dudeyori is p cute. No homo

Your Doki, but one day she disappears and comes back at night as some sort of a mostly human hive for alien bugs which occasionally crawl out of her to do her bidding (e.g. bringing food) and back into her body when their work is done.

>getting kabedon'd by your delinquent doki

>mostly human
explain

Interesting! Please go into more detail. Does your member sometimes get hard when you share the bed with her? Do you....do you think about doing things with her, using your member?

on my second playthrough,post sayori hanging,i skipped most of the text until i saw them argueing with each other and weird shit started happening,did i miss anything?

I'm glad that she's not afraid of pursuing her dream of becoming a sumo wrestler.

She's cute! Here's my wife!

*Future arch demon, my guy
And Vigne will probably be pretty high up the hierarchy

Your second favorite Doki comes to life and is extremely in love with you, wanting nothing more than to live an idyllic life with you. In exchange, your favorite Doki becomes an actually-sentient AI and is conscious of the void. You cannot save or communicate with her, but you can watch her suffering, which she knows was caused by you and the now-human Doki making a choice.

1) Determine if she actually is my doki or just a mass of alien bugs pretending to be her
2) React accordingly

yes

Natsuki is my girlfriend.

/ksg/ nametag here
Just did a play through of ddlc for the first time completely blind and I really enjoyed the game

Anyone else think Monikas speech at the end about depression irl was really lame though, it kind of killed the game for me

You are a meanie.

bump

Danlet did get a little ham-fisted with the meta bits towards the end, I admit
I still think Doki Doki is okie-doki

Looks the same on the outside aside from paler skin, but everything inside is fucked up and she can sprout insect legs and wings if needed.

The depression part of the game was really gay and people unironically label and defend it as "realistic" even the creator of the VN, but he's a guy known for being full of himself sometimes. If you ask me, don't pay attention to it, kinda the point of ddlc if you liked the characters is to make them alive in your thoughts through your imagination.

Hello again, everyone! Sorry for being late!
Welcome back though!

Word of the thread is "scorch"!
Alternatives are 'purity' and 'community'.

So as always, if you'd like to write a poem or prose or whatever, go ahead and used one of these three words as your theme or topic!
You can use any word you wish in any way you desire, so whatever interpretation you draw from them is completely valid.
Once you're done, share it here with us and discuss other's works with them! Maybe you'll learn a little something, and they'll learn from you! Or that's the idea anyways...
Well, regardless, I hope you all have fun and I'm looking forward to reading your poems!

Monika!

cool shit

I am happy for Sayori getting more defense mechanisms. I'll be nice to her and I hope she enjoys her superpowers.

It's not worth it if one of them is happy and the other is suffering.

Im still on the end screen right now reading what she has to say, and now she's going off about productivity apps

This is really killing the vibe, is there any dialogue worth reading or should I bail

i want to teach dudeyori boxing so that he can stand up for himself i would like to sparr with him because if i cant be with Sayori and i ended up with a male doki and ill make him my homeboy and watch his back and shit

sounds rad as shit
does it hurt though?

You talking about her social media thing?

Yes and yes! And I don't know what you mean by having to "think" about doing things with her.
;^))))

You feed your wife well.

but what if he falls in love with you

Vignette's okay, just messing around.Satanichia's there for comedic relief and running gags.

I'm gonna roast his wife.

What creepypastas would Yuri like?

Remind me again why is it cheating if you date or have sex with a real girl if your doki ins't literally real yet?

Spider Monika is a mindless puppet of Insect empress Sayori

She's real in your mind and she's well aware of what you're doing.

Figuratively or literally?

Did you draw that user?

That makes me wonder,has anybody tried making a ai chatbot of the dokis yet?

Like pic related?

>It's time to head to the literature club
>You are so excited to see all your friends!
>You walk in but none of the girls are there
>where would they be?
>Suddenly all four dokis leap out from behind the door
>You did not expect this, and they tackle you to the ground!
>Monika pins your arms to the floor, and Yuri pins your legs!
>you ask what is going on but they give no response!
>Natsuki pulls off your shoes and tickles your feet!
>Sayori pulls up your shirt and tickles your sides!
>You squirm, trying not to laugh and trying to escape
>but Monika and Yuri are stronger than they look
>you burst out laughing!
>So do all the girls!
>They are laughing because it's funny!
>But you don't think so, this is awful!
>It feels like forever, they won't stop!
>Tickle tortured by the Dokis!

You all better be behaving yourselves!
Don't make me ignore my workplace to make sure you're all playing nice!

I love you all.

I fucking wish. No, i just stole that from Reddit.

Figuratively THEN literally.

The feeling of something crawling inside is almost always there unless the bugs are dormant and gets much worse if they are agitated, which happens if they think the hive is in danger or they are hungry. Limbs bursting out of her would hurt too even if no lasting damage is dealt.

End screen? Haven't you deleted her yet?
Also the Act 3 topics aren't really worth sifting through unless you're a monikafriend or game theorist so you can go ahead and call it quits if you want to.

She seems okay with it,i'm happy for her.

Pastas with meticulous instructions on how to perform rituals that don't actually work.
Also body horror, because psychological creepypastas are always shallow as fuck.

Yuri LOVES little boys!

I want to hold Monikanon's purity in my hand
Like a delicate flower I will crush it
yet in my arms I will hold him and command
him to be mine forever more, every bit.
My pure little angel, in his cute little dress.

Nice, I like what I'm hearing. How does it feel to know you're poking your birth cave? That the same body that brought you into this world could excite you so much?

12 threads in and I have to say 400+ has been bloody cosy thus far!

the fuck

Cupsuki!

c-continue

I meant the final ending where you're alone together and Monika goes of infinitely in little 5 sentence monologues

Nah its for a CG in a Monika route mod.

>You ended up taking a wrong turn in the hallway
>Uh oh it looks like the delinquents hang out
>you tried to speedwalk
>someone grabs you from behind and drags you to the a emptied class room
>Oh shit its them
you guys do the rest of the greentext here i just wanted to lay down a foundation

Well shit its my doki but as dude tough choice i dont swing like that but as something Smiley would say in the movie Training day
"I a way get love for the homies" but i however it would be a one time thing after that i would hook him up with a female

Your doki but she just watched a bunch of Alex Jones videos and she's crying to you about the interdimensional demons coming to get her

Yeah,just leave it like that,or install the after story mod,it's for the best
please don't delete her,don't be cruel.