/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #245

ITT: Brainy guys

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The Tag Duel Tournament has begun
>The new mini box 'Resonance of Contrast' will be out soon
>Konami has shown that it is aware of cheaters and has given them a warning. If you wish to keep your account stop using cheats.
>Golden Bamboo Sword will be limited to 1 one the 5th of February.
>A special Chazz event and the next KC cup are planned for early February

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, Solomon, and Tristan have the most data and are likely the closest to coming
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQ (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=34RcVuLyvm4
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Appearances:Goka,_the_Pyre_of_Malice
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nth for huffing Mai Valentine's ass barks.

Friendly reminder that gunsblazing is the king of /dlg/.

best girls

Pic related is the deck im currently using with Joey and so far it is working surprisingly good. Guess what 2 Fusions im using.

xcus me
why could this weevil in legend use massivemorph as a CHAIN ON ANTI-MAGIC ARROWS that say right on the card 'you can't chain or play anything in response to this' QUEUE THE FUCKING CHAIN ANIMATION PLAYING IN GAME konami really is rigging it toward effect damage aren't they

r8 m8

Nah you just suck and spent less USDon the game than your opponent ;)

Wheres guardian of felgrand???

23 version of the cheated APK lets you chain off anything, the game doesn't stop it for some godawful reason.

The tag tournament mat is really nice.

What? You got any pics?

>kurogane
*inhales*

Did you save the replay or log at least?

Wait is this for real, wtf on top of using cancer they need to cheat too

When?

It's out.

>Still mad and still here
lmao

You sure he didn't use massivemorph before using anti magic?

Here (You) go lad

Brainwashed Alexis is so fucking hot. Truly enlightened, her bujin makes it better.

Holy shit. Bujins are fucking trash

No fucking shit.

Would Pineapples work better?
Should I dig up for the Earth Knight?
Should I tech in 1 Eco?

No shit, all their effects can only be activated on their turn or when a bujin dies, which is something you don't want to let happen.

When I first saw this duel between Fontaine and Jaden when I was 12 the voice effects made me stiffer than a fucking board

youtube.com/watch?v=34RcVuLyvm4

Fucking yugioh giving me weird ass fetishes.

You are testing them and not actually getting them right?

Yes. I've playing the Loaner deck for almost 40 minutes, still can't win against a fucking 2300 normal monster.
Kaiba always start with 1 monster and 2 equip spells

Why the fuck do I lose around 40-50% of my pvp games to some connection error? I'm playing on my PC with my regular 250/100 internet.

Need to buy more gems.

Chang at least 1 fragrance storm to a tribute to the doom

When?

I only won by using the spear equip and trashing a bunch of yamato to make a beatstick.

>tfw seeing opponents using bujins and defense draw in Legend
All Smiles

maybe their are trash now, but if crane join in, it will be different

>Not using the Pike to increase Jaden Bujin's ATK points by 900 for every Jaden Bujin in graveyard

I will as soon as I draw one. I only managed to get one in the first duel and I failed to use it because I thought only the "Bujin" name was what I needed to increase my damage, not the whole name.

new thread

>Defense Draw
Maybe I'm just a panicky boy but all I can hear is the Weevil players cumming in the back when I pulled that card.

you have to buy packs with money to get the good connection reserved for streamers

Playing plants like you are doing it's just a shit blue eyes desu, wait for more support senpai

>There is a Sartorious bujin that can corrupt the Alexis bujin and make her evil.
Even better

About 700 posts early, dude

What does Phoenix's MU spread look like?

Is this actually a regular thing in this game?

Nani the fuck? This is a new low level for the retarded AI

>27 boosters
only 1x Void Trap Hole, 1x Paladin of Dark Dragon, 1x Dawn Knight and 1x Defense Draw
fuck, gimme my bro Slash already.

Heres the Sartorius bujin that can make Alexis bujin evil
>Alexis bujin is the only one that can be corrupted
Such a naughty girl

Friend started asking me about Duel Links now that Gem Knights are in, what's a good starter deck for him to get?

Well gem knights are contained within the Primal Burst box, fusion recycling plant which is useful to have for gem knights is in Generation Next.

A good basic structure deck from the 4 available is the warrior one.

Well Gem Knights, user, not like they require a lot of investment.

Just tell him to get the Joey structure deck, that deck is solid enough on it's own.

>Bastion actually says Attack now Goka" when you attakc with Goka, the pyre of malice

Did he use it in GX or something?

bujin crowler when
bujin yubel when
bujin zhane when

He does in the mango

In the manga yes, which is why some GX characters have manga monster lines. yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Appearances:Goka,_the_Pyre_of_Malice

HOW?

why is this working oversight on konami?

Any other examples?

>Felgrand memes
>Already discussed before the box even came out

makes you think

Manga
Never, the 4 bujins are suppose to represent Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Susanoo and Kagutsuchi. Alexis bujin is suppose to be a goddess and the other 3 are heavenly warriors sworn to protect her at all times. Jaden bujin suppose to be the leader and strongest of the trio.

Elemental Hero Terra Firma for Jaden and The Grand Jupiter for Aster.

WHEN

Aster has a line for summoning Jupiter.

what that does even mean? if they get to 0 lp you win anyways

>Be konami
>Be greedy fucking jews
>"Ohhhhh these praryers can get feeefteen gems from dupricate skirr drops, thats too much!"
>Lower gem drops from 15 to 5/10
>Increase drop rates to compensate
>Few months later, once people forget, reduce drop rates to original shit rates

Fuck you konami

you win the MATCH.
That means that in tournaments, you would win the whole set of matches against your opponent

It says win 'the Match' which means you win an entire 2 out of 3 match if you win with it in your first duel, which is even stupider somehow.

ATTACK! RIGOROUS REAVER!

lmao what? did that even happened in a professional tournament?

>he doesn't know

>Bastion was mostly a serious main character in the manga
>Bastion was ditched in the ditch the moment he lost to Tania in the anime

why

I think the story goes that once someone declared an attack with it people would forfeit, and judges had to decide whether the attack went through or if that duel was lost by forfeit and they had to continue the whole match.
Thus, banning it to avoid confusing judging.

There aren't any retards that still play ranked on steam right? Not only can you not use the original voices but phone players are given favoritism in cases of bad connection between two players.

If the connection drops in a match between a PC player and a phone player the PC player will be given the loss every time.

PC is literally only for auto dueling while your phone charges or making changes to your deck faster.

>mokuba makes tag duels to impress kaiba
>kaiba + mokuba are the final guys you fight in normal league
>if you beat them you unlock hard, where mokuba has been grounded for his failure and it's now kaiba + yugi

Loli-lover

>Toon kingdom
>Toon summon skull
>Toon rollback

This has to stop

did you unironically type out that entire post

Post me dem ra decks bois. I dont have last gamble.

I was playing glad beasts for the entire 'glad beasts crash the game against phone' patch.

I had 1 phone enemy out of ~80 duels.

Based Bastian

Source my friendo

This can't be real

This is fake news.

>hokage still hasn't said a peep

Bros...

I love how Bastion's pic is the only one with a background

retard that isn't pretending, or retard that thinks he's pretending
place your bets, folks

Is the new mini box worth it? the only good non-rebd card is defense draw and it doesn't even stops your monsters from being destroyed

>bastion
that's water dragon bro

thats not what im talking about king of swamp being able to do that fusion at all
>a specific monster + type
unless something changed i shouldnt be able to do this summon

i have no red-eyes in hand or on field the 2 cards on field are blazeman and woodman

>abajabajabajabaj!

if ur f2p dont bother

This.
I feel the drop rate got worse the same patch Zane arrived.
He didn't want to drop any fucking thing, and then when I started farming at the gate I realized it wasn't just him.
WHYYY

user....KotS took REBD's place, do you even know how KotS works?

i might not have noticed this before but i guess it does work

dunno why it doesnt work with uforoid fighter

I only blew my gems on it for the Jaden bujin

Read the text.
>"UFOroid" + 1 Warrior-Type monster
>A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters.
When a fusion has that clause in it you can't use fusion substitutes for it.

i will not spent another cent on this game for the rest of my fucking life
you will get no more money from me konami

Ayo my dudes whats the situation on cheaters being banned? I wanna know when I can pve farm the fuck outta my shit in peace again

Ishizu has lines for wonder wand.