>Warhammer 2 Info
***Tomb Kings DLC Released***
Tomb Kings Campaign Tactics - youtube.com/watch?v=Y7g_sWmmpj4
totalwar.com/blog/tomb-kings-roster-reveal

>Thrones of Britannia Info
Alfred the Great Trailer - youtu.be/5MUdiBfXo04
totalwar.com/blog/anglo-saxon-unit-rosters
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-faq

Campaign posting and screenshot sharing encouraged!

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!D5smUTQC!SRQvJqZ4hv_Dmu5Ngmk4kg!q5tTBCJC
youtube.com/watch?v=RHO8YGSV7oQ
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1160670428
totalwars.ru/index.php/total-war-warhammer-news/2576-total-war-warhammer-fb-dlc-and-expansion-pack-plans.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>settra does not serve
>settra does not like this
>settra is imperishable
>settra is moving

Is dyrain's stuff any good? Do you guys have recommendations for must have mods for visuals rather than gameplay aside from camera zoom changes?

>All Blood Dragons are Blood Knights but not all Blood Knights are Blood Dragons
>But the bloodline is referred to as the Blood Dragon Bloodline
This doesn't sound completely backwards to you? This lore is retarded and you're both autistic for arguing the semantics of it

>Be Settra
>Wake up after thousands of years
>Kingdom in ashes, living in horrible undeath
>Greenskins pouring out of the North

Settra is too old for this shit.

I CLAIM THIS THREAD IN THE NAME OF FANTSY.

I'm now coming to the realization that I should have just farmed rebel stacks like a cheesy fag at the start of my arkhan campaign

OH WELL

Dryrain is very good. Suble enough that it's not glaring.

It's mostly shit but I use it for wood elfs for lack of better options

You fucked it up. Not all Blood Dragons are members of the order of the Blood Dragon, just like not all coloured people are part of the NAACP. Why is this so hard to understand for you?

His Chaos reskin is really good, and pretty much all of the others as well. The only things I can see some people not liking is the close faces Black Guard of Naggarond and Chaos losing some of their demon glow.

Also I think he made some of the Bret peasants a tad bit more armored, but I'd have to check

ME tomb kangz or Vortex tomb kangs

>all this autism because of a mount reskin

What are members of the order of the blood dragon called

>Still linking the wiki

Literally every single source the wiki uses is right here: mega.nz/#F!D5smUTQC!SRQvJqZ4hv_Dmu5Ngmk4kg!q5tTBCJC

I looked through all of that shit and not once does it refer to the Red Duke as a Blood Knight like the Wiki does. That is pure Wiki conjecture.

Vortex first

Did CA nail it with the tomb kings?

THE SHADOWS KEEP FLICKERING THEY'RE LIKE LITTLE GNATS CONSTANTLY IRRITATING ME AHHHHHHH

Better than your source

Alright thanks, what about for the campaign map and lighting? Any tweaks to make it look better? And is GCCM any good? I've been playing tomb kings and a lot of the maps are pretty shitty with tiny choke points.

>The wiki is better than the wiki's sources.

Please suck on a tailpipe.

youtube.com/watch?v=RHO8YGSV7oQ
>you can even see them fucking up in the first seconds of prerelease footage they sent out
>the graphical issues are going to get worse and worse until plebbit finally notices how terrible it is compared to WH1 and screech at Grace

>dwarfs can still pull entire stacks of silver chevron'd units out of their ass like its nothing
so much for those fixes huh

Absolutely.

Blood Knights

>the warhammer wiki ia better than warhammer books
Is hould have known GW preferred to put all their lore on fan wikis before adding them to books.

Wait a second, is Horde Replenishment STILL not fixed?

Nigger you're supposed to get that shit from research as WoC. It's intended to be that shit early game.

And I thought the SSAO bug alone was bad

Why dad?

You have to proxyfund orcs or exterminate them early game
otherwise enjoy dealing with that shit

apparently not

I WOULDN'T WANT THESE GUYS KNOCKIN ON MY GATES IF YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN

Is the chariot mount for Khalida even worth it?

>Blood Knights
Wiki says you're wrong
So If I understand this correctly
>Blood line is the Blood Dragon Bloodline
>All of this Bloodline are Blood Knights
>Members of the Order of Blood Dragons and only this order are Blood Dragons
This is fucking retarded

There's an interesting unique storyline for all TK factions, and the areas that each faction is based in is more fleshed out and larger in size. A bunch of Nehekara is also cut from ME. Unless you plan on going to the old world quickly ME is not worth the loss.

How good is Balthasar in the campaign?

Wait so shes a cav LL? What the fuck

So Warhammer 3 Factions
>Chaos Daemons
>Ogre Kingdoms
>Chaos Dwarves
>__________Kislev______

What does that leave for 2's DLC? Everyone keeps saying Araby but where the fuck would they fit now with Arkhan on vacation at the coast and all the other Kangs taking up space?

Knock all you want. Saurus unit could clean that up like nothing

You're pretty clearly getting this wrong on purpose or are too fucking stupid to ever understand it so I'm going to stop replying to you.

The remaining VC, half the Crusaders, the Dwarves, two ruins in the desert

>Everyone keeps saying Araby but where the fuck would they fit now with Arkhan on vacation at the coast and all the other Kangs taking up space?

In ME, one on Al Haikk, one somewhere else I don't fucking know where maybe Lustria

In Vortex, there's space for both in Araby I'm pretty sure

Isn't that the guy who doesn't like floppy hats?

what do tomb kings do all day when not on campaign

I quoted the wiki page, so unless you can refute that (lol) this is the way it is

>sourceless wiki
Fake and gay. It's totally inaccurate. Go read Night's Dark Masters or one of the VC books.

The correct understanding you continue to attempt to distort is
>Bloodline is Blood Dragon blood line
>All members of this bloodline are Blood Dragons
>Members of the elite Order of the Blood Dragon and only members of this order are called Blood Knights
How is so hard to understand?

THEY RULE

How did you guys beat the all monster rogue army near Khalidas starting loc in Vortex? Nearly got my 3 full stack army annihilated if it werent for the skelly archers.

His bonuses are great. +10 armour to all units is a huge buff, especially early game.

Lore of Metal remains a steaming hot pile of shit, that's best bonus is it's lore effect. Basically, Balthasar is very much a support lord. Don't expect to be like Teclis and wrap up 500+ kills a battle from spamming vortexes.

has anyone completed the quest for settra's crown of nehekara in me? I did the part requiring me to raid a province when I owned that province, and while that completed the objective the next one never showed up

>How is so hard to understand?
Because the wiki says the blood dragons ranks are made up of blood knight vampires

Will they ever do a Total Warhammer 4 0,000 ?

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1160670428

Doesn't look like. I've been using it since TW1 and I've had floppy hats all the time. I think he even adds it to units that previously had less variety in hats

They are randomized, though all three on the map are very strong

No_

You know whats funny? Chaos and Beastman replenishment techs still dont do anything! You have to get the community bugfix mod for that. Thanks CA for your great work :^)

build pyramidz n shiet

No, I get that, but are the tech's and buffs actually being applied right now? I'd swear that with the base 3, 5 from the first tech, and 10 from full chaos corruption, I should be sitting at 18% replenishment here. Instead I'm getting 9%ish, which makes it seem like the region bonuses are at least missing.

They can legally add OBD to the end of their name

>he doesn't remember when lore of metal became the best lore in the game due to final transmutation being op as fuck
Fortunately it got changed back to normal but metal still has some ok spells

Light is now in the running for shittiest lore imo especially w/ kangz
>net has garbage tier range
>have to oc for aoe now
>useless unbreakable spell for a faction w/ no morale
>useless passive ability (morale shock for units w/o morale)

The wiki is a fan made document and is wrong. How is that hard to understand?

How's your experience with the bugfix mod? I'm interested in the possibility of doing a horde WC speedrun, and would like to do it as vanilla a possible, but if this damn replenishment thing isn't resolved...

So am I just best served spamming cheap lore of metal spells to keep the lore effect up then?

Black Orcs beat Ushutabi with plenty of HP to spare
Swordmasters beat Ushutabi with plenty of HP to spare
Hammerers beat Ushutabi with plenty of HP to spare
Greatswords and Ushutabi go neck and neck but they will route before the Ushutabi will crumble. Executioners get beat.

Fun experiment. You can counter Ushutabi spam with elite infantry. But if it's paired with cheap skeles then Ushutabi will win out against all infantry in the game. (Which isn't imbalanced btw)

CA please nerf tomb swarm it's retarded OP it kills half an army in one cast

>In ME, one on Al Haikk, one somewhere else I don't fucking know where maybe Lustria
Estalia, that's what triggered twinks from bretonnia to launch Crusade.

Yes, they pretty much confirmed it in last survey.

i love this no upkeep cost bullshit i can finally field a lot of fucking big armies

Holy shit I'm glad someone else noticed this. It's insanely good, and the NPC Tomb Kings love to have it up 24/7. If you don't pay attention, it can absolutely melt an entire blob. It's basically like two free overcasted Doom Flocks that are twice the size and deal half again as much daamge.

It makes the game too easy imo.

If certain units required little to no upkeep for the AI and a few elite units, they could spam armies too.

>Extra armor faction wide
>starts with a mortar
>THE NATION CALLS

Pretty excellent. You can get Franz easy by confederating anyhow.

Good, makes the game challenging.

The AI needs good tactical options. It should be spamming foot of Gork whenever it can IMO.

I find that 40 vs 40 matches inevitably become a clusterfuck. I basically never pause in this game, so they aren't that fun for me.

Golden Hounds is like the third highest AP vortex in the game, you know. You can very easily wrack up hundreds of kills if you're using lore of metal's damage spells.

It works. And it's much more fun playing a horde with the working replenishment techs. Havent had any problems with it. Used it before the tomb kings update as well.

haven't used metal in a while, but generally you want to be debuffing the enemy w/ plague of rust/ToL to make your guns/inf more effective, and buffing your guys w/ +armor in situations where it could be handy. GGH is your best damage spell, and it can do work vs blobs

yeah but i suck at the game so I need it easy

Thinking about playing a ME Khalida run and going for full vampire genocide

Hmm thanks, might do the next WC speedrun as chaos or beastmen then. Unless I can find a way to break TK army slots that is.

You will get over this. And wish that the AI sent doom stacks after you to make campaigns interesting.

godspeed

And you are an autist obsessing over semantics the canon doesn't care enough about to correct

What's the Cracks Call spell? Is it the one from Lore of Ruin that's like a small AOE lightning bolt?

That's what I'm doing. Being pals and tradepartners with Queek, on an eternal crusade on all the bloodsuckers and to take their calcium.

The start is just so fucking rough on legendary, but once you clean out Kroq, it gets really comfy.

Chaos Dwarfs and Ogre Kindoms are DLC factions, likely for Warhammer 2. The four planned base factions for Warhammer 3 are Chaos God themed (i.e. Demons):
totalwars.ru/index.php/total-war-warhammer-news/2576-total-war-warhammer-fb-dlc-and-expansion-pack-plans.html

THRONES

Regular cast searing doom and/or golden hounds into enemy blobs, based on how dangerous golden hounds would be if it turned on you.
Regular cast glimmering robe to mitigate an enemy charge or OC to prevent a line break.
OC plague of rust at enemy elites / heroes / lords at opportune times to maximize your damage against them.
OC Final Transmutation against groups of small entity units (lords, heroes, monsters, monstrous infantry)
Regular or OC Transmutation of Lead to completely neuter the offensive capabilities of enemy elites. It's seriously one of the most powerful debuffs against melee stats in the game.

Searing Doom is the only mediocre spell metal has right now, and everything other than glimmering robe I would rate as fantastic at it's job.

Everything's a waste of wind compared to warp lightning

No, that's Warp Lightning. Crack's Call is one of Lore of Ruin's cone spells.

OF

Aren't 4 demon factions kinda boring?

not that I wouldn't be Slaneesh all day erry day

>the canon

Is literally 5 posts above yours.

Umm...no?

Papa Nurgle here.

BRITANNIA

Can someone figure out where the lexicanum gets its info on different orders of Blood Knights? Different orders seem to all be referred to as blood knights, not just the Order of the Blood Dragon. If the Senechals are in fact considered blood knights the Duke, being their leader, would logically be a blood knight also