ETH will be switching to Proof of Stake later this year...

ETH will be switching to Proof of Stake later this year. This means that all the normies will put their ETH in POSWallet for monthly dividends.

GET IN NOW AND ENJOY YOUR LAMBO LATER

The admins confirmed that they've been working on adding ETH. It's coming soon, and it'll really moon when ETH is proof of stake

That said, won't ETH have some kind of system you can stake with?

Buying the dip was the most rewarding thing i've ever done in my life.

Nobody here seems to see the long term gains.

All biz wants are pump and dumps.

But I'm with you on the moon user.

>ETH gets added to Poswallet
>Market cap increases by 10k
whoopee

Does having your ETH in POSwallet offer significant gains over just holding them in, say, coinbase?

Veeky Forums is full of daytrading NEETs who don't actually look at the purpose and potential of coins

POSW is passive income and unlike anything out there.

It's basically like getting interest on your savings. From what I understand.

The only flaw in OP's logic is the ETH team are implementing their own system, there's no reason to store in PoSW.

so youve caught my attention what exactly is POSW and why is everyone talking about it?

>The only flaw in OP's logic is the ETH team are implementing their own system, there's no reason to store in PoSW.
When it'll be implemented though?

Casper is going to be expensive if you want to stake using it, and there's no guarantees it will work. POSWallet is already fully functioning and will be way ahead of the curve by the time it's available.

Not only that, but the ETH you're staking will be able to be traded on the exchange for Bitcoin or other coins. There will be many other features as well, assuming the roadmap goes as planned. And if you're holding posw coin, you'll see a dividend from the profits the exchange made.

It really does have insane potential; the real issues right now are a very small dev team and the fact that it's very early. Not to mention the poor PR. But all that can be fixed easily

because the shills are out in force

>you'll see a dividend from the profits the exchange made.

Btw do I have to register or anything for that? I created a PoSW address.

Coins must be in staking, dividends just roll in automatically.

C O M P O U N D I N T E R E S T

The only issue I have with poswallet is actually posw coin. I mean whate is the purpose of trading and staking other coins there when you can just buy posw coin and stake it? I barely see interest in other coins there. I'm holding 4k btw.

That's not an issue at all, that's a feature. and you're a fool if you only hold 1 coin.

It'll come as the exchange is improved and expanded.

As they increase the withdrawal limits more, you're going to see the price progressively moon because whales will be more comfortable keeping large amounts in the wallet there.

IMO

What I mean is: what is stopping them from just providing staking service using bitcoin and earning fees rather than posw coin? honestly posw coin feels like a stock share. It has no use outside of poswallet.

You a big dummy senpai

the more PoSW you have the more dividends you get, and the value of the PoSW coin is derived from those dividends and the revenue of the exchange in general!

NoCoiners should be most excited about this, finally you can measure your precious "revenue flow" by calculating the future value of the dividends.

>the more PoSW you have the more dividends you get, and the value of the PoSW coin is derived from those dividends and the revenue of the exchange in general
Then why should I stake other coins instead of investing everything into PoSW coin? and if I invest everything into just posw coin then there is no use for other coins there. It's like I said; posw coin works like a stock market share and that's why it might not get listed on bittrex. I see potential but in their wallet itself rather than their coin.

The way I look at it, it that ETH is easy x3 gains by the end of this year. PoSW is risky x10 gains by the end of this year. The more I learn about what PoSW is adding in the future the lower that risk becomes though, might be a good long term hold

I'm fucking contemplating suicide over not sinking 10k into Eth back in January when it was sub-$20, and then again during the "crash" scare in March.... My lack of faith has cost me a shitload of fucking money.

I'd be sitting at over 40k gains in just the three couple months since then. As a college sophomore with money to blow, that amount could have fueled me for literally years of rent, college partying and apathy towards classes.

Nah they've talked to Bittrex, it's an "Exchange Token" not a stock share, so it is eligible for listing.

Stop whining faggot. You could say that about a lot of investments

Just invest in something else

lol no.

I bought eth a couple days ago at $73. Riding this bitch all the way up.

So how does that work? Like say I stake 5 ETH and they're worth $100 each; what kind of return can I expect?

>it's an "Exchange Token" not a stock share
Good. There is hope then. Bittrex is a must, if we want posw coin to reach 1$ and beyond.

woke up to see a sell order went through, made a decent profit... but I woke up with the intention of cancelling the order because I think it will go higher and higher.. whoops
now to wait for correction so I can reenter the market
sell eth now so you can buy back in when it dips = free coins, free money

Yeah, I will totally put my ETH valued at 150k$ in some online Pajeet shitcoin scambank.

You would get some dank monthly dividends though.

A fair estimate would be $750 from $500 over the next month or two, perhaps up to $1500 or more by year end

Get in here Veeky Forumsbros

>2010+7
>still attempting to time the market

?????

Normies dont know about that retarded POSW indie site you idiot
Stay fucking poor lmfao

I've more than doubled initial investment by exchanging at opportunistic times, go figure

I've lost about 20% of the value of my buy of posw, should i average down ? and if so when?

I am very new to investing and especially looking into crypto. What does staking mean?

For all intents and purposes it basically means to deposit with the expectation of receiving a reward for doing so.

When is POSW going back to 12k so I can dump

Hindsight trading is the easiest thing in the world. Like hindsight gambling.

>gee if i put $10,000 on the patriots when they were down 20 points i would have made $200,000!!!

>killing yourself over 40k
lolwut
relax man

Is there any harm in switching between them? For instance moving all your ETH to POSWallet then moving it back later if Casper is more worthwhile?

What's the risk involved besides the gas price?

That's pretty much what I'm planning on doing. The risk is their exchange going down, but the same could be said about any exchange.

>LAMBO
>falling for the expensive italian cars meme
reinvest

What?is this some indian shitcoin made by pajeet and sandeep?

No, it's made by Colin Blakely, but Michael Douranos (marketing) is a Muslim who lives in Greece, so fudders have taken it as a good reason to talk shit about this perfectly tight coin.

If btc goes to $1700, i'm all in.

On posw you get stake+dividends. You earn more on having it on posw.

>That said, won't ETH have some kind of system you can stake with?
It doesn't even have a working wallet yet, what makes you think they'll have system soon?

>tfw posw's exit strategy is to run off with everyone's eth when they start staking there

The day they pull it off the pajeets in slack will be posting pictures of the worlds largest eth wallet.

>proof

There's already a shitton of BTC on there though

You would have to be a total retard to put in that much work and then just scam tons of people when they know your name and address.

>post some bullshit fud
>Veeky Forums demands proof

where can you buy POSW.

what's the difference between POSW coin and POSwallet?

It's the same thing

You can but it at poswallet or yobit using btc.

Hindsight is 20/20 dude.
There's no guarantee that you wouldn't have sold at any of the the stops in between the rise to the current 100$.
Could have sold at 50$ and you still would have been here regretting how you sold 10k worth of ETH for 50$ when it's now 100$, etc.

>holds less than 10K POSW
kek

when is POSW pumping u fags

Calmate amigo. We'll pop soon enough.