/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

Master and Apprentice bonding time Edition

>Which server the hot boys and cute girls play?
Starforge, Impside

>SWTOR updates
swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9513555#edit9513555

>What /swgg/ thinks
Lore stuff
strawpoll.me/14566443
strawpoll.me/14566447
strawpoll.me/14566442
strawpoll.me/14566454
strawpoll.me/14556080

Meme garbage
strawpoll.me/14566463
strawpoll.me/14556135
strawpoll.me/14566433
strawpoll.me/14556127

>Guide to constructively posting on /swgg/
imgur.com/a/qeFPW
imgur.com/a/QjMhF
imgur.com/a/aIc1J

>Hall of the Fame of posts
imgur.com/a/USU7y
imgur.com/a/SlXPX

>For LS players in Impside
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2je2c45Ig
imgur.com/a/1QNwG

>/swgg/ Guilds
We can't have nice things

>How do I setup Battlefront II (2005)?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>Battlefront II (2017)
ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>Traitor Among The Chiss Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M
>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Last episode:

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/bioware-doubles-down-on-anthem-as-pressure-mounts-1822380989
youtube.com/watch?v=K5hjB2s6X-s
youtube.com/watch?v=mm_niiQfeWc
youtube.com/watch?v=nL8hVXSDmNM
youtube.com/watch?v=W0mi7I1ikT8
youtu.be/CVs42Qwcbso
youtu.be/8MxbwtnUy70
youtu.be/dRcuMr6HyBE
youtu.be/C6bHEsFZx8c
youtube.com/watch?v=Umwk3Y8j-pU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

star wars is for MANCHILDREN

Deleted and reposting

Is SWTOR fun to play at all outside the main story?

Do I need to play KOTOR first?

Now lets be /tv/ or maybe /wsg/ and pick a clip that reminds us of each one of the Force 4 Nox, Wrath, JC, JK

kek bioware is mulling around the idea of shutting down TOR

Playing KOTOR first is pretty good, or at least watching/reading about it, since it is the backbone of TOR lore in general

Outside storylines, all you have to do in SWTOR is most socializing/dressing up, PvP is unbalanced garbage and endgame is non-existent

Give us downloadable offline version and I wont care.

prove it

I responded in the last thread with my opinions.

Keep saying it long enough /v/ and you'll eventually sink the TORtanic.

i know it's kotaku but here:
kotaku.com/bioware-doubles-down-on-anthem-as-pressure-mounts-1822380989
>BioWare has also discussed ending development on the multiplayer online game Star Wars: The Old Republic, those sources said, although one person familiar with the studio told me recently that plans are still up in the air.

'TORtanic sinking soon,' says increasingly nervous /v/ermin for the fifth time this year.

I guarantee you that's a quarterly discussion at EA and as long as they keep putting out cosmetic items people want the game will stay alive. So this last pack is them trying to murder it, lel.

All they have to do is add some vanilla items like E-11 Carbine slowly over the years for direct buying to stay afloat.

Also they have not added a bikini armor in for fucking ever.

>E-11
All of my fucking money. My Vanguard desperately needs a decent movie-style blaster.

SWGEmu min-maxing be fucking damned, I loved my fucking time as an imperial carbine/x4xx BH. sliced imp armor, krayt damage sliced e-11

LS Jaesa is cute! CUTEEE!!!!!!!!

Speaking of SWGemu, can anyone direct me to a decent torrent for the discs that still has seeders?

vanilla server when?

Wrath

cant help ya there. ebay has one for 25 dollars currently, with 20 hours left.

>Nox
youtube.com/watch?v=K5hjB2s6X-s

>Wrath
youtube.com/watch?v=mm_niiQfeWc

>JC
youtube.com/watch?v=nL8hVXSDmNM

>JK
youtube.com/watch?v=W0mi7I1ikT8

This was really fucking hard

Nox:youtu.be/CVs42Qwcbso
Wrath:youtu.be/8MxbwtnUy70
JC:youtu.be/dRcuMr6HyBE
JK:youtu.be/C6bHEsFZx8c

That Wrath one would be ok if he backhanded them instead of using his palm.

>First 2 God tier
>Third one ok
>Last one half assed
Why do you always slack off on the Jedi?

So hey I haven't had time to log in yet but has the patch helped with that one fuck-face heroic dude you have to kill in the sith temple in dromund kaas?

I always start by the Sith, maybe its because I have more affinity with them, so when I go to the Jedi I'm already tired and just wanna post it soon for the JK I just searched guy 1x4 because I couldn't think for a original video but in my defense I started with JC on this run

Is Battlefront 2 getting support from the devs or have they just abandoned in it in lieu of the loot box fiasco?

I think you meant 'in the wake of' not 'in lieu of' friend.

sorry, I'm dumb

>Even considering playing that garbage
If you really have a inch for SW shooter just play 2005 or just drop the SW theme and go for any other shooter in the market

Yeah, we already got a Last Jedi tie-in event, and there's a lot of datamining that says that the next "season" of the game will bring more Clone Wars maps, and Obiwan/Anakin and Grevious/Dooku as playable heroes.

Ignore.

leveling up a jugg as a tank, found my old as fuck legacy gear withMK-8 slots.

how do I enhance and augment for jugg tank?

Please post cute BT1 girls /swgg/

>BT1 skelly bulimia
>Cute

Sorry for not liking ugly fatass whales user

BT1 girls can be cute, user. They can be really cute! In fact, I wanna consensually hold hands with a BT1 girl right now!

>log back in after a few years
>revan tier armor
>some how my armor has MK-10 augs
huh, also fuck, Mako's gear no longer.. takes augs and shit. spent a lot on her

They ditched that bullshit ages ago. Also all comps can do all 3 roles now, so you can roll with Blizz and leave the thot to rot.

IRL skinny girls can be pretty cute, but in-game BT1 looks like shit

>Implying BT4 is fat
I know not everyone is built to be a dominant, alpha male made to mate with healthy women and breed strong children, but to consider BT4 fat to a point you wouldn't stick your dick in it, is just unhealthy levels of faggotry

You're fucking kidding right? Have you not seen BT4 face? Fucking fat, so is the rest of the body.

>thinks thats fat.
>if anything its slightly curvy, chubby at best.
retards everywhere

Does low testosterone levels lead to retardation?

And you're a faggot

>if anything its slightly curvy, chubby at best.
>slightly
user, that's called F A T

male bt1 x female bt3 otp

>So this last pack is them trying to murder it, lel.
Mandalorian flair alone will get shitters to buy it

Ok Scott.

Hey guys, what the fuck happens if FemShep talks to Not-Bastila in chapter 12 of covfefe?

Isn't it weird as fuck for jennifer hale to be talking to jennifer hale?

BT2 is normal curvy body and BT4 is just fat, not obese but fat.

>Wants to breed with a pole instead of a woman with plump ass, huge tits and hips
>Calling other low test

>you can flirt with yourself

top jej youtube.com/watch?v=Umwk3Y8j-pU

Easy bro, I'm on the BT4 side of this fight.

beta fatfags who settled for a woman without discipline out of fear defense force out in full force tonight
BT2 > BT1 > BT3 > BT4

>fatass bt4
>inferior to amazonian goddess that is bt3

shit taste

Not everyone is a wetback or a nigger, some people actually prefer normal body you know.

Nice phoneposting. Is this what mental illness looks like?

>i cant read, please rape my face

>''Look at the face distortion that happens in most head combinations''
>''This means shes a disgusting fatty!''

>Calling others betas when you want to fuck a 11yo boy and have a man but with a vagina fuck you since you are too beta to be the dominant one even in bed and do your job as a male

Did some thicc chick cucked you or something or are you just some turbo numale cuck beyond comprehension?

>round face with chubby cheeks and double chin
>t-this is normal
Not sure if denial or delusion

They're the most fat body type in swtor universe. We have to stop them before fried gorkas are sold everywhere.

>I like manjaw slavs
Ok Ivan.

Leaning towards delusion I suppose

>only 5 buzzwords in post
sorry you need 6 or more buzzwords to be taken seriously around here

>Implying there is any double chin on BT4 female and this isn't just pure bullshitting for attention
>Trying to say BT4 is unhealthy when IRL a chick in BT1 would be a bulimic pacient
>Being so autistic you think having a few extra pounds of meat in your body insta makes you a morbid obese unhealthy and unfuckable
>Liking BT3 when its not even proportionally or anatomically correct and it has zero ass or tiddies

I miss Malgus

why that whiny bitch Marr gotta replace him

>all these mickposters

alright

>Someone exposes all your cancer posting
>''you triggered me with a few key words there, therefore your post is invalid now''

Answer me the truth cuckie, are you just a turbo numale cuck or did some thicc chick cucked you with an alpha?

fem bt3 could beat up any other bt

>shitskin

Never said anything about BT1 or 3, 4 is simply fat, not morbid obese like I mentioned above. BT2 is the normal curvy body. BT4 is overweight fatty, like it or not.

>pic related, it's a BT4 hippo

Oh good you used 6 buzzwords.

But the answer is no. Grabbing and thrusting into a jello of fat never appealed to me. Plus there is a small window where a "thick" woman looks halfway decent and when they hit age 30, when their metabolism goes to shit and around the time a few kids got pumped out they.. never recover and just turn fat. It is a combination of people like you fetishizing them at a young age, get set in their ways and just... ugh.

You can have your swelling wife and/or waifu.

thank you for actually responding to the post

she's really cute

>Implying a thicc Stacy didn't make him watch as a strong Chad filled her up good while grunting daddy sounds while his vegan numale soyboy ass cornered in the corner with his scrappy skinny skelly arms jerking off that pathetic micropenis water gun incapable of doing nothing but to furiously masturbate as he just wished to be born with decent genetics

>t.wewuzrylothians and shit sacrelblushowdewhey

>outing yourself as a MGTOW incel who has never interacted with a real woman
Wew lad.

I know you were just assuming stuff before, but now its just sad.

i mean he's kind of right
i don't think anyone can hate on thicc girls after cuddling with a body like the bean on the left

What body type is Satele?

Do you have dyslexia or a stroke you never recovered?

BT4 doesn't has belly neither arms and tits like that
BT4 is BT2 with bigger tits and ass and the face distortion is not even noticeable if you use a good head

Also if you wouldn't smash this because >umm look at her, she is not Euro-skinny model type, my precious little dicky can't touch this
You are indeed a turbocuck

>angry chestlet behind bodytype shitposting
like clockwork

2, like the vast majority of female NPCs

BT4 is fucking fat

Yup it's definately delusion, gonna drop this since it's like talking to a wall.

Really? She looks kinda skinny to me

that's young-ish Satele and also a cinematic model
Blur have a lot more freedom since they aren't working in a fubar engine

So...

Please tell me who is your SWTOR waifu (or husbando) and why do you love them?

I hope they will make a trailer for the next expansion

KOTFE had the dopest one.

Elara Dorne, because she had the strength of character to leave her home when she realized it was morally reprehensible. Also making her flustered by flirting is really fun.

Ever had a good idea in your head but when it happens its actually not a good thing?

THats whats happening with you.

What is he thinking?

I actually designed her with a big ol' scar across her face but I think I forgot to do it once during cantina crate scumming and that set had a black/black dye in it so I didn't bother trying to change it back

are we talking NPCs or just in general?

>he's actually trying to kill me, the madman, this is all going according to plan

>Implying your shitposter body either turbo skinny or overweight combined with a shit personality full of insecurity, frustation and anxiety could ever steal a kiss from pic related

Oh, its a ''turbo cuck permavirgin with special snowflake syndrome thinks he will lose his virginity with a 10/10 perfectly shaped waifu and anything less than that by a inch isn't worth to touch his penis full of insecurity and anxiety'' episode

Good things you disgusting numales are going to get kicked out from the genetic poll naturally

>I disagree with you therefore you are wrong
This is why the world is going down the shitter.

>falling for sleeper agent lies
too bad Intelligence got nuked before they could activate her

Someone got triggered hard. Time to take a break maybe?

There wouldn't be any arguments about body types if you simply accepted Valkorion into your heart and let him rule the galaxy.

They definitely never even touched a woman before, and not even talking about cuddling, fucking a girl like that feels amazing, the way the ass just claps against your pelvis, the warmth of their bodies, the thicc thighs all over your hands its a mental feeling

At this point tho, I believe its just a old bitter chestlet shitposting, don't think a man could naturally reach this high levels of cuckery

No, I experienced it. She looked ok, accidentally got pregnant, she got fat, stayed fat, i kept feeding her greasy fatty foods until one morning she didnt wake up.

thick women turn into fat women. metabolism a thing and it will not last.

your ideal thick woman will not work out in the end for you.

pull the bandaid off now, fuck one and see what its like and move on.

do not throw away 13 fucking years of your fucking life jnust keep to yourself love but fit work and NEVER MARRY THEM

>choose shit mate
>get shit result
>ALL WOMEN ARE DISGUSTING PIGS LIKE THE ONLY ONE THAT WOULD SETTLE FOR ME!