The Prophecy and Putin

I originally posted this elsewhere but someone has asked me to post it here:

Putin is the reincarnation of Augustus.

>It will happen when the weather cools.
Perhaps weather cooling refers to the chilling of relations between Russia and the West to the new cold war that Obama/Hillary/Dems have been agitating for.

>That's when they'll make their move.
The Illuminati will try to force the events of revelations to come to fruition.

>The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.
These are very old plans, that probably originated in ancient times.

>They're trying to force God's hand.
Again, the Illuminati trying to bring about the end of times.

>Watch for these signs:

>Three branches will become one.
Executive, Legislative, Judicial have all been taken by Republicans.

>An island will drift away.
Brexit or possibly calexit (not technically an island but it could be a metaphor).

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
Hillary was supposed to win but did not.

1/2...

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1465/92/1465924466600.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The star will gorge itself on clay.
China is taking a bunch of territory in SE Asia.

>Idols will speak and move about.
The Establishment in America is currently freaking out over the Republican takeover.

>The black flag will fly above the dome.
ISIS will take Jerusalem.

>The belly of the dragon will drip water.
A metaphor perhaps for "the dragon" from Revelations, meaning that the end is coming even though the Illuminati is meeting resistance. There will be a period of great conflict in the world.

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
Two voices will be silenced, one being Assange, the other not yet known.

>A rock will stand on seven hills.
Not sure at this point. Something to do with "the city on seven hills" from Revelations.

>The ravens will starve.
The London ravens. Signifying the fall of the UK.

>The bear will leave its cave forever.
Putin will lead Russia to global prominence.

>The rod and the ring will strike.
The rod may refer to the fasces, a symbol from ancient Roman times. The ring could refer to the Emperor's signet. Meaning perhaps that Russia will retake Constantinople (I know this was after Augustus but Putin obviously has world knowledge and Constantinople is a major part of the Russian Orthodox Church. Russia has been referred to as the "third Rome"). This could be the defining moment where Putin literally ascends to the title of Emperor.

2/2

----

Another poster pointed out that the "black flag above dome" reference could actually be to ISIS taking over Istanbul, thus giving Putin his casus belli for retaking Constantinople.

When is you next novel coming out Dan? I've been waiting for many years.

Not sure which Dan out of thousands you are referring to, but my name is not Dan.

You can call me Robert.

>Putin is the reincarnation of Augustus
>Not pic related

Barron may be the best at cyber, but he's hardly got a claim to Roman anything, eh?

Wow, the sheer amount of symbolism on this post is remarkable.

-not sure
shows doubt as an allegory to the uncertainties and darker prophecies in the bible

-thousands of Dan
the similarity of all humans as children of god implying the faults in individuality and need for a global brotherhood

- thousands
a number associated with the proper duration of life for devoted zoroasters

and so on

>I originally posted this elsewhere

Because it doesn't belong here.

I am merely another agent of the light, trying to find a path out of the darkness of unknowing.

Nah, if anything I shall return to /pol/.

interpretion : china is building a huge nuclear bomb and is planning to reduce the whole of europe and america to ashes.

OH MY GOD!

Perhaps, my child. At least metaphorically. China will clearly be an ally of Russia and they will forge a strong bond in their opposition of the West.

The city on seven hills it's rome btw

Hoisted by my own petard it would seem.

Maybe that supports the interpretation in some way then, though I don't know that Putin would outright invade Italy or anything. Maybe though, after his conquest of Constantinople. ;)

Putin is not going to last much longer.

What makes you say this?

>ISIS will take Jerusalem.

Seems impossible.

I agree. I think the idea of ISIS taking Constantinople makes more sense. Or, it could be a metaphor for Erdogan basically turning Turkey into a non-secular, Islamic shithole.

Please
Fuck off
to /pol/

Why? There are historical, and religious elements to my post, are there not?

>Two voices will be silenced, one being Assange, the other not yet known
Kanye. He was taken into a loony hospital against his will for coming out in support of Trump and calling out Facebook/Google and the powers at be.

separate interpretation from another disciple of Dan: Forges are used to unite two pieces of meta; the United States is a unity of states. I bet they will be involved too.
Child; Child shares many letters (although we cannot be too sure) with the country Chad.
Veeky Forums does not like Chads, and Chad depends on a lake, so I have reason to believe that Veeky Forums will cause Lake Chad to dry up. This will drive many economic immigrants to Nitra.

"Why Nitra" you might ask. well if I am not to brag, this is where the major insight of my own insighting comes from. You used the word "metaphorically" there, and that contains the greek root word, phoric, which is light obviously. Nitro powder can be made from forge scraps into something that burns with light. a simple replacement from a to o elucidates the relationship.

A rock on 7 hills, rome?

I think you're right. I was just telling my friend about Kanye too. Spooky.

You know there's a difference between trying to interpret a "supposed prophecy" and a non-prophetic post on Veeky Forums, right? I'm not saying I absolutely believe any of this, I'm more or less just shitposting and theorycrafting because I'm bored.

Still don't know who Dan is anyway.

What the fuck are you referring to? Link to this prophecy?

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1465/92/1465924466600.png

That. It's been floating around /pol/ on the various chans for a while.

I dunno why I didn't just post the image. Here.