fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote2

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/feheroes_gamepedia_en/f/f3/Marisa_Character_Page2_(EN).wav
d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/feheroes_gamepedia_en/c/c0/Marisa_Character_Page4_(EN).wav
d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/feheroes_gamepedia_en/3/39/Marisa_Character_Page5_(EN).wav
d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/feheroes_gamepedia_en/c/cb/Marisa_Character_Page6_(EN).wav
d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/feheroes_gamepedia_en/b/b7/Marisa_Character_Page8_(EN).wav
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So who are you rolling for /feg/?

I'm gonna +2 Lyon!

Lyon is a poor man's Sophia

At least no one got Ryo'd.

I got an extra 100 dorrar google play card because best buy fucked up and had to give 100 dollars in store credit

It goes to whoever draws lewyn and hector playing chess or doing anything at all, really.
Bard lewyn and fe7 hector

good post

bad post

Lyon wants the Siegmund.

only taking the free roll
will wait for the legendary/anniversary overlap to see what to roll for

i'm gonna try and snipe myrrh in 20 orbs or so but thats it, i'd rather wait for the anniversary to blow my orbs

Saving for anniversary but will free roll on green

>Hp/Def
>on a Myrm
Goddamn

No one
I'm saving for the tt banner

Same!

I shouldn't be posting this right now but here's a Frieza for the timeposters since I don't do that stuff.

Reminder that FE5, FE3, and FE6 aren't getting shit for the rest of Heroes existance.

Do it for her

Never ever

freerolling green if possible, otherwise don't care. Not spending any orbs on it.

>already have a decent arena team and enough units for squad assaults

Is there any reason to keep summoning, other than to get slightly better power creep versions of what I already have?

God I want to breed Marisa

Gonna luckshit Myrrh from my free roll.
Wish me luck.

>happy for new characters regardless of stats, since they give everything pre-fateswankening exposure and a breath of life with voices
>most happy for Marisa since she's free and she shares my younger sister's name
Who here /contentwithcontent/

>rolling for Ephraim's used goods: the banner
Literal cucks

Myrrh. She's the least fuckable of the girls to me, but she's the only one that's actually worth using because of IS's loli bias.

tfw +speed dragons aren't just a meme now with hone dragons

Nobody

Myrrh and Eirika because I like them
I like Lady Lel too but she looks like she's getting demoted so I'll get her eventually

marisa more like tobin 0.75 lmao

M-meow!

>they could release a red tome horse with 40 base atk, 40 base spd, a prf Brave tome with only a 2 spd penalty and /feg/ would still call it shit

Do you guys just never ever run reds?

Marisa and Lyon have nothing special

Stupid sexy Tibarn and beautiful Reyson will get in before he does.

new skills or just cause you like the characters

Nice. Got any other rare Friezas?

MARKUUUU
WHERE ARE YOUUU

I wanna fuck lyn

Green on free roll.

Will be rolling all the green orbs that show up in the free roll (so probably none then). Will wait for Anniversary and Legendary reveals and depending on what the are might come back and roll for Myrrh

we are definitely getting a Reinhardt alt at some point

Fuck this game I'm using The Tobin

>want all three
>only myrhh seems like a must-have
I'll wait for Lel to get demoted. Eirika will come home eventually.

it's a shit banner unless I roll at least one myrrh

A cat is fine too

>Raul gets to fuck this
Not fair bros.

Look at all these first round dragon gauntlet losers

>pictureofmanwithtinyhands.jpg

>people are going to roll on this banner unironically thinking it's a good idea

GF is out of the house which FE girl do i fap to for 5 hours?

>I got my expectations so low because I was scared to be let down after waiting a year for Lyon
I've never been so happy, also hi again user who's sister is named Marisa

>Built Fae to +10
>now feel smart about building her with +spd to get doubled less, rather than +def to get powercrept by myrrh
Great flame's effect is a kick in the teeth though

So it looks like Marisa has a Wo Dao+ from the gamepedia wiki page.
Killing edge memes btfo

Finding Marisa crying because she's self conscious about her weight!

Comforting her that she's gorgeous the way she is and her hp/def stat line is incredibly useful!

Giving her the mating press when you retire to the tents for the night as her tongue juts out and her eyes roll to the back of her head!

Sweaty breeding sex with Marisa!

No they wouldn't. We're calling Eirika shit because the only stat that isn't total shit is speed, and her speed is entirely average. Just for the record, fucking Camilla, CAMILLA, has better stats than her.

I really want Myrrh but I'm not sure I'm brave enough to endure rolling greens

>Do you guys just never ever run reds?

I use Alfonse sometimes, idk

Red is a hypercompetitive spot on a team since it faces a wealth of extremely effective blue hardcounters and there's already so many excellent, over-specialized reds competing for the role
Just being 'decent' isn't enough when you're being compared alongside Ayra, Zelgius, Brave Roy, Sigurd, W!Tharja, Elincia, etc.

Here you go.

>Staffs become good
>Let's make a troubadour not use a staff

What?

>Everyone that hates YTiki and uses ATiki instead merely hasn't rolled YTiki and never used her enough, the truth is, both fulfill different niches altogether
Prove this wrong.

>people complaining and shitting on Marisa
Yeah, she's not 40/40 on attack/speed, and got some pretty shitty skills, but c'mon. She's cute and got great art. And if you really want to make her work, she's more than salvageable.

yeah this is the other one i saved

One of the upcoming ones; Marisa's art is particularly tasty.

Going orbs deep into Myhrr! I'll be fine even with a -Atk!

I want a footjob from sakunyan!

>Surtr asks if they're going to Nifl and will just abandon Askr
>says if they do he'll go over to the town nearby and burn everyone alive, describes how they'll beg to die while they're flesh is burned off
>or Alfonse can kneel before him and get his head chopped off
>Alfonse says he's going to Nifl, and that it's his decision alone, not Sharenas or Annas
>Surtr says he's still gonna burn the town down after they leave
>Veronica says no, the citizens will become part of Embla once the royals die
>Surtr says she can't boss him around
>Xander steps in to fight Surtr
>Loki stops them and mentions the town is empty, Alfonse was able to signal them to leave
>Surtr calls Laevateinn and tells her to follow the Askr dudes

It's honestly pretty good characterization. Alfonse also mentions that his dad pretty much disowned him for going out and helping his citizens instead of being a stuffy royal.

Remember when some people said that Eirika was gonna be broken like Ayra.

This artist is amazing at drawing and painting legs, damn.

Use both.

Imagine those soft melons on your face

Ayra's not even broken.

I'll take my payment here
[email protected]

Is Lyon and Marisa good?

Who is the last 40% Tempest character then?

>her hp/def stat line is incredibly useful!
In what fucking universe do you live in where that's true? She's literally worse than Navarre.

how come kiran has a gun?

Gawain when?

>they think I want to read in my fire emblem game

I think it's well drawn but the coloring kind of makes me dizzy. A little too silvery.

>Marisa switches which hand she holds her sword in because in FE8 it’s said in her supports she ambidextrous

I’m actually so happy with how they did Marisa. Good art, good stats, and hopefully a good voice too

That's my daughter

???

Still the #1 of Red Cavalry Tomes baby.

how do i build CLissa, CChrom if I dont have Ctharja VF

>Surtr calls Laevateinn and tells her to follow the Askr dudes
So Laevateinn is the legendary hero on the 30th

This whole time I thought her name was pronounced was Lah-Rachel, not Lah-Rah-Chel.

At least Myyrh is pronounced how I imagined it for decades.

>red sword infantry
>broken

Learn to draw FACES you absolute nigger

Fae can use Lightning Breath without sacrificing something great though so thats a plus. Myrrh is still good but a fast chicken will still be good.

>Myrrh's level 1 stats
Myrrh is going to +Def almost every level up.

Myrrh is good but is being overrated. She can't run Steady Breath and her prf can't get the +5 hp and +4 res/def refine.

Helping Marisa get over her noodle arms!
Assuring her that her handjobs are still good!

You can't, the only ones damage controlling for A.Tiki has a serious case of sour grapes

I would to but Oliver is higher on the list now.

>He never faced a Karel

They struck perfection with Genny ages ago and after failing to make a worthy healer with B lyn gave up on the prospect.

>some of the worst stats in the game
>salvageable

>Release new skills
>5* only

A dragon team will hapily use both. Myrrh can't counter Rein/BLyn as effective and with Guidance seal you can helicopter your chicken onto the enemy
Oh shit this is Celica's artist right?

d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/feheroes_gamepedia_en/f/f3/Marisa_Character_Page2_(EN).wav
d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/feheroes_gamepedia_en/c/c0/Marisa_Character_Page4_(EN).wav
d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/feheroes_gamepedia_en/3/39/Marisa_Character_Page5_(EN).wav
d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/feheroes_gamepedia_en/c/cb/Marisa_Character_Page6_(EN).wav
d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/feheroes_gamepedia_en/b/b7/Marisa_Character_Page8_(EN).wav

Marisa sounds legit autistic. Marisafags btfo

Same, we got much more than I expected from her. Someone at IS really likes Marisa.

he's American