/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Waifus Edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
Operation White Noise is live
60Hz servers are live
4.2 mid-season reinforcements patch notes are live:
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-317056-16/operation-white-noise-mid-season-reinforcements

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Hd user Album for Damascus skin
imgur.com/a/j8a8B

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_JR5Jq_dDvsfdUozJwX5wyr008nQJLm8WKLJ9hNDZn4/edit#gid=1912560168
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ela is ugly and so is everyone who plays her.

But they can't really do a zombies mode, not with the Clancy license. I'm sure there are rules about what is and isn't acceptable, and I'm fairly certain Division really pushed the license as far as they were allowed to with it

Second for nerf Lesion

Who is going to take the Clancy license away from them? They own it. They purchased it from Clancy while he was alive. It only expires unless they don't make a game with it in X years, knowing how most licenses work.

>knowing how most licenses work

You know most licenses don't work like most licenses, right? Just because Ubisoft bought the license and owns it in-perpetuity doesn't mean there isn't terms in which they can lose it, which the Tom Clancy estate could do

>Frost's exposed tummy

how can someone have such a shit opinion?

Stop sullying Wii Fit Trainer.

It's probably all sweaty.

>nerf worse ela

I love playing Fuze on casual. If you do the multiple clusters at once trick you'll get 1-2 kills almost every time

Do you guys ever think about how the place you live would work as a siege map? Like where would the bombs spawn, where would you reinforce the walls, where there would be hatches. I like to think about it.

Anything that works in casual works in diamond.

i want to suck IQ's toes like a lollipop!

You're the reason why IQ is never getting buffed.

Re posting to continue the conversation. So we xcom now. If this dumb game mode actually is fun, I will be sad when it goes away. I almost feel cynical and want it to be bad so when it goes away I don't feel sad. Really hop we get the to use the Article 5 uniforms again.

what am I in for lads

The only reason you should buy the Y3 pass is

>1) If you already have all the Y1 and Y2 operators
and
>2) You are reasonably sure you will play R6 Siege for the next full year

Otherwise, spend the 40 dollars on the R6 Credits packages and buy the Y1 and Y2 bundles.

best skin in the game

Every single time i try to Fuze a window on ranked i get immediately shot to shit, and this is on gold

Regret

why isnt the boat map in casual i got it in terrorist hunt and its cool

Because it's shit.

8 new operators for free + skins/uniform for them

1200 credits if you have y2 pass

shittier than yacht or house? doubtful

>is yacht shittier than yacht

seemed fine to me id like to play it is there any time frame on when theyll re add it?

Just got Lesion.
Any tips? Is the shotgun good?

Because Ubisoft either

>can't figure out how to unfuck the performance problems with the map
which doesn't make Ubisoft look good

or

>can't figure out how to fix or remove the bridge as an objective site
which doesn't make Ubisoft look good

Never, it has no verticality and you're just stuck in hallways. It's awful and nobody with more than 4 braincells likes it.

There is a chance it's going to be reworked in Y3.

My beauties are in place

>wants to play a tactical shooter
>doesn't like a map that is stressful
>can't figure out how to watch his teams back in the maintenance tunnel in the basement

Manlet brain confirmed

It's not stressful it's annoying and shitty.

removing it from matchmaking doesnt make them look good to me
it seemed like there were plenty of hatches i'm not allowed to play it in multiplayer so maybe im wrong
thats good! are there any other maps removed from matchmaking?

Favela, rightfully so

What graphic option allows the reticule on the Holographic sight to "glow"? Mine is just a flat dark red. I've seen people with webms that have it glow a bright red like how it's supposed to be.

>removing it from matchmaking doesnt make them look good to me

Exactly. There are easy solutions, like Favela only had an issue with the Third Floor Packaging room. If they just sealed off one side of the walls so they couldn't be breached the map would be playable.

I meant plane

>operation outbreak is going to be some sort of retarded alien zombie shit

The maps were removed for good reasons, just because you ran around in Thunt for five minutes and decided "hey looks good to me" doesn't suddenly make the map playable.
Bartlett took a whole year to rework and it still plays like absolute shit. Do you really think Ubisoft knows how to make maps? Their map designers don't learn anything, they just throw shit at a wall and hope it sticks. Look at Tower, it's the best looking map and it plays like one of the worst. They literally don't know what makes makes any of the good maps good.

The issue with Favela was the entire fucking map, packaging room was just the icing on top.

Favela, Yacht, Plane, and Bartlett should be removed entirely from the game. Tower and Clubhouse should be removed from ranked.

how does jager shit works? I saw people are placing gadget on floors, what is the radius?

How do you clear a floor of roamers effectively ? I always either get flanked after clearing, the roamers re-position so fast that by the time I went to kill them after droning them out that I get flanked or just unexpected flanks in general. I do try to keep in mind that they can flank me, but I always get preoccupied with blowing up the hatch/fuzing.

Jimmy Zielinski, who was part of the team that created the original Nazi zombies in CoD WaW and worked on CoD for a decade tweeted these coordinates, 48.8522821, 2.4261690, recently. It points to the Ubisoft Paris studio. He may or may not have helped with Siege's Operation Chimera. Yes, I'm aware Ubi Montreal are the ones behind Siege, whatever

plane is fun!

>thinking your personal map choices matter

I think every map except house, hereford and Kanal should be removed. Wow look at how easy that was to fuck it all up.

all this said I have never met a person who unironically enjoys Bartlett

>and clubhouse

GET

GOOD

Their preview site is reminding me more of Andromeda Strain.

Why do you lose more juicy points than gain

>Mira outlining her womb

my "tastes" are based on winrate when both teams aren't retarded. Maps should be removed from the game when they completely favour one team or when playing on it is fuckawful. On plane, I don't think anybody else enjoys playing omaha beach when they spawn in as attacker or "play the map without going on 2f" as defender

>four sites
>basement is the most defendable objective in the game
>bar/stock is bad
>bedroom is a free win for attackers
>cash is a free win for attackers
gee i wonder why this map shouldn't be in ranked

>my unique avatar is being downloaded to people's pcs when I play with them
No, my rarity!

To be honest I'm actually a little hyped for zombies.

If anything I foresee it being re-used on the Russian or French operator, since they are supposed to be in-line with the Outbreak theme

>my "tastes" are based on winrate when both teams aren't retarded

Win rates on Yacht and Favela at Diamond/Plat level weren't too unbalanced. In fact on some objectives the win rates were more balanced than some current proleague objectives.

I hope they make it yellow and all biohazardy so it looks neato.

I won't lie, I am too. I think it's kind of funny it's wasted as a 3 week mode when it could easily just be added permanently to the rotation.

If the mode was done well enough you could try and capture both the Nazi Zombies crowd, or even parts of the Killing Floor crowd.

I'm a huge Zombies nerd, though only Treyarch's.
God I hope this means he's actually helping and making it. It's going to be so good if he is.

I wonder what their gadget/skillset will be. If they are really themed around the event, I wonder how they will work in normal play. I would have to make a guess, the Russian has some hacking/tech ability. In the official leaks, there were talks of a Russian hacker group. It has been awhile and I am not sure if there were any references to french groups.

bloom probably
it's shit though so don't use it

As long as it gets a skin in every main biohazard color.
Anyone have the Echo concept art where he had a biohazard suit with his gear thrown over it?
hosting page is ded sorry for thumbnails

Not him but I didn't regret it the last two times I did it

>source: my ass
attackers took turns winning on favela
no verticality and a 2/2 split between good and undefendable objectives is why there's a supposed 50% winrate on yacht

these maps should not be in the game, plane and bartlett should follow their example and delete themselves. House should go too but i think it's a resident map for retards new to the game.

I really hope it's more Killing Floor than Nazi Zombies.

Abilities could be anything from Smoke 2.0 to flamethrower to remove hazardous material.
As for actual CTUs, we don't really know what the French one could be, but Russians have a ton of chemical/radiation units

Thatcher with a yellow suit would look amazing now that I think about it. Pretty much every SAS would look great.
Here's the concept art.

When is this fucking operation coming out

>source: my ass

Source: The Data Peek. aka, Source: Ubisoft. Feel free to suffocate yourself.

They give themselves anywhere within three months for every release, right?
3 more months

I just had an idea.
An op like Smoke, but his device makes a wall of flames come out instead of gas.
Can't see through it, standing in it damages you like normal but running through it gives you damage over time.
Can destroy it by shooting the device or just let it run out.

Samurai armshield looks like he's cut content from Alpha Protocol.

Thanks. Shame we didn't get the biohazard with tac gear thrown over it. Would have been a much more interesting design, not to mention it's something they actually wear.
And I hadn't thought about how SAS would be perfect for an outbreak-specific uniform set. Would totally buy that

That graph showing a 50% winrate on yacht included everybody in the game you fucking retard
do you have a graph showing diamond bomb winrates on yacht?

>They actually use the armshield

Yeah it is a shame and I hope they add some stuff in outbreak. Residue Smoke is super cool, every time I see it I want to get it but I always forget.

Space Elevator map, please.

>yfw pepe/wojak avatars on the enemy team
EZPZ ELO

How do I filter by image?

t. Elafag.

When it's done

actually i went to the reddit to find this
here's your 50/50 winrate on yacht

keep in mind that this is plat only, and this is fresh off the red crow update where everynody and their grandma made it into diamond. about 20% of the playerbase was plat+ in velvet shell and in red crow it was 33%.
rank distribution source: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_JR5Jq_dDvsfdUozJwX5wyr008nQJLm8WKLJ9hNDZn4/edit#gid=1912560168

maybe you should learn how the game works before talking out of your ass

>trumpepe kid spawn peeks
>kill him with a pistol
>proceeds to spam nigger in chat before leaving at the start of the next round

Are you going to complain when nobody likes your OC again?

Nigga, ya fucking stole it from me nigger.
(I'm making a KKK one right now, btw)

What's the worst name butchering you've ever heard
>she's watching you through the my ruh window

you go back to rebbid and find a safe space i*cel

Not his fucking OC, I made it, you nigger. And I ain't been complaining, it was some other user, you absolute subhuman niggerlover.

Obsessed

nothing is more reddit than ela

>"their ashe is rushing!"
all my hate

>that picture
i miss campi

Remember kids:
>Hide Ela threads
>Ignore Ela posts
>Do not reply to Ela posters
These are the basic rules to get rid of subhuman Ela mains.

how do i get good at my wife here

>500ms reaction time autismal weeaboo in copper calling others subhuman
hehe

WORD

Its not the best, but it does have its uses if you play it right. I suggest running the shotgun only if you plan on playing roaming Lesion or are very good at pop-and-drop ambushes (from behind your shield or another static piece of cover). When I use his shotty, Ill usually throw 1-2 Gu mines by a breakable wall, and when they're triggered, blow the wall out with an impact grenade and start blasting (seeing that most people will start pulling the needle out soon as their stuck). Either way you play him, Asian soccer dad is a fun as fuck operator.