>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
GL Version Announced for January, Pre-Registers Available.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.DFFOperaOmnian&hl=en
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzmCLDDYtKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for butthurt niggers

So anons have posted at least one clear for each Magicite except Tiamat now. How would the anons who've done each rate the difficulty spike for the Magicite they cleared?

>b-but pol
Take your obsession to/pol/, /co/, /v/, /tv/ or /qa/, faggots. They love talking about that board over in those places, they just can't stop. You'll fit right in.

>transference this hard
Holy shit lmao

I'm curious about them too. I haven't unlocked them yet but even the clears I've seen anons post have been 50+ seconds with several dead party members. I'd imagine that means they are significantly harder than the 3*

>203003901
>When whining about an imaginary enemy kills an entire general because you have to keep talking about them and replying to them because they said something you disliked
take your fight and your tinfoil hat over there to the homebase of your enemies if you're gonna act like this.

t.nigger

is this because be is in maintenance guys
also is
>noctis
>olive
>2 chizu
>ayaka
a decent team or could I be doing better

Have the shitposters been fuming everytime we related jewgles to jews? I mean moogles to jews.

You could be doing better by using other chainers

believe it or not, those are the best I have, unless there are some better non 5* base ones

Agrias could work if you pay the steep cost of enhancing her, but it's serviceable enough to get you through the story and MogKings. Pull for DV on the upcoming support banner

Who's that on the middle right above Red XIII?

DV chains well with Agrias before enhancements or after?

How many hrs left on maintenance t. Euroape

Which is better for someone who primarily does lightning damage (other than life siphon)?
>177 ATK sword
>147 ATK sword with "small boost to lightning damage"

Agrias obtains Divine Ruination frames after enhancements.

Yeah, shit gets brutal out there. There's little breathing room from the beginning because their first or second move is a Savage attack, so you're at a major disadvantage from the start.

I remember anons here being spooked when we heard Ixion was the 4* lightning boss because of the Aerospark mechanic we saw in the Aeons A+, but you can actually dodge the dispel with Blink, and in exchange you get a boss that has about 40% lower health and breaks actually work on him. Probably one of the easier gateways into 4* Magicite imo.

4 hours 29 minutes

Depends if you can reach ~805 ATK with boosts.

>203005308
>call someone something they're not and derail the thread
>s-stop blowing me the fuck out!
lol

I only did Marilith and Isgebind.
I always end up with 31-32 secs on Mari. I need more doublecasts or a chain. The most annoyinng part about her is when she decides to imperil 3 times in a row, with the last usually doing around 4k on each party member. After that it's her flurry attack, that deals something like 1.2k per hit and the same character can be hit multiple times.
For ice you only need protectga, so that gives you a little freedom. The damage can still be nasty even through bubbles.
The biggest fuck you with both is certainly the fucking paralyze. If you eat that, the run is always fucked.

For those chocobo expeditions, does leveland stats matter like with the expeditions we have now?

No. It's just another excuse to eat up characters you don't play

are there any other good banners coming between now and 3rd anniv fest? Or is it just TGcid?

Nice, time to dump zidanes. I actually got a full victoria team for a single fast tm robe. Best time to let them go on expeditions

so isn't this like... free trust?

I would honestly argue that the FF1 banner right before it is a super good banner with a lot of really great things on it. It just slips under the radar because it's FF1 and being right before said TGC banner, but banner 1 has all manner of damage fuckery and banner 2 has both a dark AND holy chain.

Too bad I don't keep 5 fucking copies of every 3/4* I just fuse them all to one

oh shit... I do.
thanks gumi

Nomura himself?

I was cleanin up my copies recently. Got a fixed dice and a william tm from 5 man tm farms. Victoria's the last batch, but i got 15 zidanes waiting for their chance

which type 0 qt is better to pull for?
rem or queen? I already have deuce relics

Queen is basically a high tier Thunder Spellblader with a decent trance but not a lot really going for her besides that.

Rem's rocking an incredibly rare niche of an offensive White Mage and does it very well with natural DC White.

Is Garland /ourguy/?

so do we get to see the other orders anytime soon, or are we just left with hyou and buff man for the foreseeable future?

what was his problem

neat. I think Rem might be better then since I already have Light-san's USB for my thunder spellblading. But I think queen is cuter than Light

Echo wouldn't into him when he was a shade, so he swore to sully the name of women everywhere.

>waifu nigger
fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=mzmCLDDYtKA

So he's just /r9k/? That's disappointing.

Shouldn't the maintenance be done by now?

Another 40 minutes

Is Aerospark Ixion's only physical attack?

>The game was neutered in general and in the end is way less fun
>But it's ok because it's has arguably better balance now
This is stupid

If you're playing with other people, balance is rather important.

Anyone still playing Zodiac Age? I want to attempt a solo run - which two classes are best if I'm only using one character? Obviously certain endgame optional bosses are going to be (near) impossible, but main campaign should be doable with Trial Mode abuse.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>sub 30s all 3* magicites
>cant clear any single 4* magicite

Might as well uninstall lol

NT isn't less fun desu

I will, when OO arrive

>Could barely beat Golem under a minute
>Already beat the 4* earth Magicite
Are you even trying?

>I'd imagine that means they are significantly harder than the 3*

Definitely. Going from being able to do 3* in 20 to 30 seconds easily; to getting rekt by half of them and closely sub60ing the other half is... some shit.

It most definitely is

Sure, but I'm sure that there could have been a way to balance stuff without nerfing absolutely everything about the game

Nah

Monk / Black Mage

I was originally thinking Knight/BM.
I take the loss of shields/swords and heavy armor is made up by Wither/Expose and Monk having more HP and Battle Lores?

UP
/pullwithme/

Sorry, saving for Ayaka

Sorry, not "playing" a dead "game"

>playing BE

If youre not using the character it is. Even then you can throw your main on when you nap nap

Spark Chaining is dead. Fuck ALIM and fuck GUMI

BE has been dealt a mortal blow, long live OO.

Your tears are delicious reddit :^)

larsa

literally everyone here visits reddit, it's not an insult anymore

Wow /ffg/ is moving super slow today

Ok how many are playing duel links and how many are playing fgo ?

>Fgo
AHAHAHHAAHAHA

>This is what Reddit ACTUALLY believes

So does sparkchaining on emulators still work? Havent killed malboro yet

kys yams

>check the OO facebook page to see number of preregisters
>We've already surpassed 3 goals, and are currently at 130,120 total Pre-registrations, Likes and Follows!
>19h ago

>tfw we might not make it

>everyone
Yeah, no.
You need to fucking go back and never return.

I can barely handle visiting one autistic website, I don’t think I could handle two of them

>all my unit names are half size now
What in the hell?

Dead on Arrival

Not exactly. iOS users can't pre-register, so that's probably what's hurting.

>forgot to use white magic on last stage

>gumi fixed magnification trick
DWfags are on suicide watch

shitter DWfags maybe
learn to chain manually already

5 more days until BE is officially dead.

>they can't spark chain without macros
oh nonononono

I know you're joking but I played Duel Links instead of Mobius today

>FGO
>BE

Honestly I don't find posting the initial 4* magicite clear very helpful, as sub60 is going to be expected for most who had speed clears. The exact setups used for 3* runs can't really be used outside of a couple of exceptions. Not a blanket statement, of course, as it all depends on someone's account strength/relic luck.

While I'm pretty sure that Square keeps track of how much they make on a given banner, I don't they'll release that info to the public.

>It's a joke that funnier in $$ because it gives you an idea of the per-cent returns

mercenary ramza any good? pulled one today

>party member literally disappears from the party without a single word of explanation
>later appears half across the world somehow
>nobody cares
FFIX is really starting to piss me off.

I do what I want! You have problem!?

That's an oddly specific advice.

>random literally who faggots joining and leaving the party for no reason
>romantic "love triangle" drama with a fucking 6 year old child
>best character practically forgotten after just 10 hours
Worst party in the series.

mercenary ramza any good? pulled one today