/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Be nice.

>4.2 Trailer
youtu.be/_1tABKPBlJs

>Patch 4.18
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fb2cfeec68d0da7ae33b84f5c2eee0e39c815192

>Patch 4.2 site(under construction)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/patch/4_2

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/CwDXVRwP

Previous thread: 202957919

hi guys im here to play video games any1 wanna join me

Tell me about some ebin rumors and drama,left Balmung for Mateus and lurk only from time to time so I'm in the dark

Fuck off.

you should have asked a little earlier

This hairstyle looks great and I am going to use it immediately just like 400 other players.

That robe on the back right looks fucking siiiiick

I think it looks dumb as hell
This looks lame

>short hime cut

YES

cats are getting a himecut? neat
i might use it if literally everyone doesnt fucking use it

My fren, dis is pirate c@ template if u r in need of it.

>more sleeveless shit for MNK/SAM
fuck off yoshi holy shit

want

that raccoon is pretty weird but i like it

The devs always have the cutest characters.

im dumb can someone ID the classes for me

>Himecute catgrill
FINALLY

She looks like a boy I want to do impure things to her

>scouting and aiming get best sets

I would say
humen - caster
giraffe - monk/sam
cat - nin
lizard - tank
potato - healer
femshrek - ranged
mhigger - drg

QUESTION ABOUT CRAFTING. I've heard a lot of memes about how it's easy to HQ everything at level 70, but does that apply to NQ mats? I'm gathering all the materials needed to hopefully get someone else to make my Ala Mhigan gathering set since my crafters are still garbo. Will I need to go all HQ or can I be a bit lazier and give them NQ mats?

I am going to fuck you ;)

cat is ranged, femshrek or whatever is drg or mnk/sam, mhigger is nin

Any crafter worth their salt can HQ craft with NQ items.

Sounds good, come to my house.

>light sleeveless armor is DRG
>heavy plate and chainmail is MNK/SAM
what are you smoking

>tfw the gay boy in the FC pet my muscles and giggled like a horny schoolgirl
>tfw he invited me over to his mansion

B-but I'm straight...

make no sense

Alright thank you.

ok
why the fuck would ranged suddenly get literal helmets

Dude just go balls deep in him. Just Remember that as you're giving him a colonoscopy with your penis, it's not gay, if the balls don't touch ya fucking faggot.

hello

where to find ffxiv gf??

tell him he's cute but you've never done it before and let him guide your benis in his boyhole

go to bed you hermit

tonberry

how hard is o4s? I never really tried to do it before I quit back in september. There were barely any pugs, and it was always the same waiting on healers/tanks to learn exdeath into zero progress.

>Sushi
>Literally just eating a fish straight up

name?

Five minutes until Azim Cotton Boll spawns please understand.

hmm alright but after you finish with the steppies you go right to beddies missy

girlchan mcvaginaowner

What's worse, people that name themselves after moves/abilities in the game or people that name themselves with one letter than an apostrophe

Black Holes and Grand Cross Omega are the hardest parts of the fight to get everyone to do.

momdom me please

They're pretty lazy like that, though I guess making little models for stuff that appears very briefly isn't exactly high on on a list of things that are really needed.

Maybe tomorrow. I am retiring for the night.

>one letter than an apostrophe
thats a lore name for cats

Not like Y'shtola but the people who Y' S' as their first and last name.

>people that name themselves with one letter than an apostrophe
Are you literally retarded? That's how Miqo'te are named.
Do you not look at NPC names?

Ability names unless they're alts since calling someone by that is awful and it looks so impersonal

Is there a proper way to play BRD at lower levels? I am currently 36 and I try to put my dots down before I spam quick nok in aoe. In single target I use straight shot once, then spam heavy shot until I get the proc on straight shot again, then use that again, all while keeping up my dot and using bloodletter when it comes off cooldown.
Is there anything else?

That's about it. Not much else to do.

Why do people kick me from trials and dungeons?Is the community more elitist as you unlock higher level content? Level 52 GLD Miqo'te.

>GLD
Get PLD you fuck.

>level 52 GLD
That's why, go do your class quests already to unlock abilities and your job crystal so you can become a Paladin, you should never be the base class beyond level 30 since that's when jobs are unlocked from your class quest giver

Because you're shit at the game and no one wants to deal with you constantly wiping the group

tfw nobody to do stuff with

Post your character, what their goals are and their theme song!

I don't want to level another class though.

But most players just keep using the laugh emote on me without helping.

>I don't want to level another class though.
you don't have to? what the fuck?

enjoy getting kicked constantly I guess

Is this bait?
PLD is an upgrade from GLD. Get your god damn job stone through class quests.

It'll be level 52 when you unlock it you nonce, classes turn into jobs at level 30 and remain the same level as the class

No dummy, PLD is basically what GLD evolves into, you don't need to "level" it anymore than you level GLD, it's literally just a straight up upgrade. You won't be able to do any of the later content as a GLD because you'll miss half of your skills and your stats will be worthless. You'll unlock PLD just by doing your class/job quests. So just go do them, they go by relatively fast when you're overlevelled. It's by the Gladiator's Guild in Ul'dah.

Anyone want to help me cum, preferably on a rando server or discord

2 make da world a much mem-er place. Memkat doesn't hab theme song yet, but will commission famous YouTube musical sensation Ray Sipe 2 compose theme. Memkat already hab lyricals

I found best lala

Wait, why? How does that work?

Yeah, but won't I start from lv1?

Oh. Well, that's good. That was silly of me.

Thank you then.

Discord works. What's your discord?
Give me a sec though. Need to make a throwaway

This is pretty low effort bait, but I guess this thread eats anything.

Same. But also nothing I really want to do.

What melee DPS is the most engaging right now?

What's the new Mendacity gear based on? Anyone know?

elk#1683

Depends on how you define "engaging"

Better to help someone ignorant than talk about:

>wanting to be a palacuck
>ever
you guys are fucked in the face he's already gotten this far on his own merit why would you make him wanna grab something else to waste time on, give the little cunt a break

Eastern shit
Ninja

It will be the same level.
Sorry for being rude.

the bait is over dude

Shit dude, I wish this game was the kind of game to have Super Novice and stuff, but it just doesn't. PLD is the natural evolution of the GLD class, you'll wear the same armor and use all the same skills, you'll just also get access to new skills and tools to use from PLD. GLD will also level with PLD as they're tied to each other if that makes sense.

where this qt lizard @

Hello my husband

Abzi#7655

I feel like the only MCH on Excalibur

Who dis, new phone

gilgamesh

hence nobody to do stuff with

>Hall of the Mediocre Raider
Man I wish.

Whats name

where is 4? this is not a himecut.. this is going in the bin

Fair point. Essentially has an active and complex rotation. Think of the kind of queer that enjoyed old feral druid and cata sub rogue and what he might like.

Why was this thread made 30 posts before the cap?

All MCHs feel terribly alone until SE makes them useful again purely by accident then you see everyone popping up.

There is no 4, it looks like it splits down the middle in the back to avoid high back collar clipping. Not like it'll do much good with the rest of the collars in the game.

4 is just pulled over the shoulders rather than hanging from the back, it's still a hime CUT it's just not styled entirely correctly.

what for?

probably a very upset Diap Drone