Etriam Odyssey General

>Everything EtriaM Odyssey (References, Music, Art Books, etc.)
pastebin.com/cdfQmt11

>EOV
atlus.com/etrian5/
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
>EOV guild cards
imgur.com/a/oweN7

>EOV undub
US CIA: a.doko.moe/odnpma.7z
US Luma: a.doko.moe/wddgmp.7z
US to EU patch for both: a.pomfe.co/xcrrjwp.7z
Other undubs: pastebin.com/KxsDbkq8

>EOV DLC cia
US: mega.nz/#!bExTRahb!qRKVfagWcuesrETzsOpOAzBCYYZ1C4GmZseNzQqS8NA
EU: a.doko.moe/ystmmt.7z

>EMD2
sq-atlus.jp/sfd2/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RQAPxoX4X9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Magical classes make the best lolis.

Lolis make the best classes

potat

loli butt best butt

roasted potato

Good morning etriams

Good morning, east coast user.(?)

Wake up, sleepyheads, there's pancakes for everyone!

What are those critters doing on the pancakes?

exploring

Hands up if you felt a bit heartbroken during the quest where Jenetta had a crush

n-no way fag

I was hoping it was me all along.

>Mirina's lines if you act jealous when accepting the quest

>B-but we're all girls

I don't see the problem here.

But it's a sin.

Welp mhw is out.
Time for real ded hours

Never played MH. Is it good?

>implying we have /mhg/ crossposters

How can something as pure as the love between cute anime girls be a sin?

It's never stated in the Bible that a woman shall not lie with another woman.

My priest said to me that if something gives me an erection, it's bad and I'm going to hell.

Are there anime girls in hell?

Probably. But only annoying ones.

Don't steal glasses!

The weak should fear the STRong

There is no STR in this manga page.

Etrian ___

butts

posterior

>Rest to reset my skills fucked up distribution in Etrian Odyssey 3
>trying to grind back to level 16 using Stratum 1 FOE
it's so fucking slow, please kill me. im seriously considering just cheating to put me back real quick

just don't bother boyo

Bother with what? Grinding or cheating?

Grinding

But I wanna be back at my original level...and Stratum 2 monsters will fuck me up if I don't

Just cheat lol.

Grinding in EOIII is probably the worst it has ever been. Resting costs five levels but there are no good sources of XP.

In the original you could farm FOEs.
In EOII you could farm bosses.
In later titles Resting is cheaper.
But in III they put a lot of XP into quests and missions which are not repeatable.

Scylla is basically the best farm during mid-game but I don't think you can unlock her yet.
She is on the sea map anyways and I don't really like the sea map.

Stop bullying fishwomen!!

No bullying involved.
She is just petting the little kitty and gives you XP as a reward for bringing it to her.

Is that Mediko in the back?

>tfw finally finished grinding

NIght Etrian

Well done, user!

i need more booty

Don't look at them too much, or you'll develop an addiction

I need more

No! It'll consume you!

She is perfect

>trying to etrian
>cant odyssey
dungeon rpg has ended

Dungeon rpg is torever user. TOREVER

>cant get into 5
>but boot up u2
>already on strat 6
>dh/wm/dh
>bst/pr

I literally just cheated to bypass the 5 level rest penalty in III. Used exp multipliers when I wanted to use the new classes as well. Definitely lame but there isn't really any goodl in-game alternatives as you said prior to Scylla, who is only 5th stratum and beyond.

I was still a young boy when exlorers invaded my village.
Etriam. Explorers.

I'm going to replay 5 The best etrian game.

Please choose my party.

20kat.

It might be possible. Does Hell Slash chase every Layered Bloom or Vast Flourish hit?

ded

harb / shaman / necro / necro / necro
kinda curious if it's actually possible

5 character party is a stupid and unnecessary concept

Is Masuro the only class that can inflict sleep?

how did arianna get so beautiful anyway

Fafnir blood makes you invulnerable and Fafnir semen makes you beautiful.

Fuck this shit.
I'm Death's Edging it.

Cannon Dragoon and Harbinger (the latter with a passive).
Also any Earthlain with the consumable infliction item - those are useful this time around.

How viable would a Therian Shaman for Invoke Gods be?

invoke gods generally isnt that great due to the obnoxiousness of setting it up and the damage using it requires you to give up, that said itd hit quite hard and the damage mitigation is nice too

>doglet

She's wearing heels, not fair

Sleep tight, /etriam/

First time with this series, playing through EO5 and genuinely having fun but I played PQ though

How's my party look?
Front: Impact Brawler, Phantom Duelist
Back: Elemancer, Cannon Bearer, Hunting Hound

I didn't really put much thought into it so if you have recs for better/more fun parties then hmu (I just picked classes and looks that resemble characters from my unpublished novel and named them accordingly.)

thats fine really, put the dragoon in the front though

Pugilists is a great class all around fit in every party.
Honestly, have doubts about dodge Fencer. It's just such a meme-y class. Maybe, just maybe it's possible to make it work.
I personally prefer Omnimancer over Ele- because of utility, and it synergizes with a Chain Fencer really well with reserve magic. But your Fencer isn't a chain one, so whatever.
Cannon Dragoon really requires a lot of set up to be effective and wants you to play around it exclusively.
Hound is a good secondary support, but as an only healer, I doubt it's effectiveness.

My concerns are: you have neither shaman's buff to mitigate incoming damage nor a dedicated healer to just outheal the damage you take.
Unless it's a cannon Dragoon that uses guard skills a lot.

yeah i've been wondering about that cause it seems like he'd be much more useful there. I tunneled way too hard on the text in the character create screen that says he's backline though. I'll put him in front

dragoon can buff defense (in addition to guards) and rovers a capable healer, elemancer is a very effective shielder against elemental damage when needed and phantom duelist (eventually) adds some defense to the lineup too i dont think its bad

and damage wise it has impact pug so thats a wrap

>Cannon Dragoon really requires a lot of set up to be effective and wants you to play around it exclusively.
Cannon Dragoon does not suddenly forget the base skills. They are still a fully capable defensive support. Unless you want anything from the Shield Dragoon tree (like Divide Guard) Cannon Dragoon is superior for bigger chip damage and Turrets instead of Bunkers.

>Hound is a good secondary support, but as an only healer, I doubt it's effectiveness.
I had no trouble with a Hound as a single healer. They can not be your only defence but a Dragoon alone is often enough to make them work.

>Cannon Dragoon does not suddenly forget the base skills.
Yeah, but if a Cannon Dragoon is using their base skills and not the specialized skills, you can't really call it a Cannon Dragoon.
>Cannon Dragoon is superior for bigger chip damage and Turrets instead of Bunkers.
Not in a party with a Necro though.

Cannon Dragoon is good even if you only get Gun Revenge. And there is always the option to switch to offense later on.
Shield Dragoon's passives are nice to have but often not outright necessary. And their active skills are situational at best.

youtube.com/watch?v=RQAPxoX4X9s

Does this mean that our long myth is over?

Happy milenom is allowed if she has cake.