us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/#/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/progression/
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
youtu.be/oft62x2SmGg

What's New? :
>Next hero teased
twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/status/955862712059248641

>Heroes Mecha Storm has arrived!
>Abathur, Rehgar, and Tyrael mecha skins and bundles now available!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21366966/
youtu.be/J2LiUsEOqcU

E-Sports :
>HGC: Heroes Global Championship 2018!
>Begins Janurary 19th
esports.heroesofthestorm.com/en/ twitter.com/HeroesEsports
>Where can I watch?
Blizzheroes on Twitch

Community Resources :
>Guides, Tips, Talent Calculators, Youtube Content, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/
robogrub.com/builds
>*Unofficial* Heroes of the Storm API
>Upload your replays and contribute data for more accurate statistics
hotsapi.net
stormspy.net
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/tierlist
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21464983/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21349573/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21349578/

Where can I find fellow players to group up with and discuss the game? :
>Blizzard App - Social Tab invite links
>NA
blizzard.com/invite/paGDfZaX
>EU
blizzard.com/invite/K0YLXSnvk
>In-game
Type "/join Veeky Forums" in the chat

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T4A6HSw0__8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for best girl

I love Lunara!

I want to impregnate and marry a Night Elf

There is nothing better than girly girls from a race that's stereotypically musclebound amazons

that's it I uninstall this fucking retarded game
Overwatch heroes ruined the already poor game design, how Genji and Hanzo are still in the game is beyond me

literally not a single reason to play this mario kart shit over an actually polished game like Dota 2
blizzard balance :^)

What went wrong?

Lili is fun and good.

Model update with bikini skin soon?

post that one hero you want to play more every time you play him but you never do

Now that Sonya is kill who is the new King/Queen of the solo lane and why is it Probius?

you already posted him

how is sonya kill? the nerfs seemed like literally nothing

I miss playing Alex FeelsBadMan

Poisoned spear was the talent that made her somewhat ridiculous in the early game. It has been nerfed back to its pre-buff values.

Her talented shield was what made her somewhat ridiculous in the late game. It has been nerfed to 3s duration (from 5s) and it gives less HP too I think.

I need to get the Aspect of Life pregnant

butcher

The nerfs hurt her early game but didn't touch her late game and Probius was king of solo lanes when he got buffed. Not even pre nerf Sonya could push him out.

WEBM

FEMALE draenei hero when ?

i know everyone hates WoD but if i had to chose between yrel and velen, i would prefer yrel, but you know... one is a paladin and the other is a priest so we can have both of them.

Female with a big horsecock though, right? I want a draenei to fill my throat with her meat spear.

MONORA WHEN

Zagara is pretty decent, /b/ros. If you let her push she'll push your shit in real hard. Also, do you get the ranged minion buff talent at lvl1? Seems like it'd be important.

>ywn touch lili's paw irl

excuse me everyone may i have your attention
leoric
that is all

Honestly can't tell if it's a tail or a white-lined cape.

>tfw i found the sleeper op hero

Haha dude epic meme DADgar am I right LMAO shut up and take my LE UPBOAT x3

If it's a tail. The profile doesn't match any of the Evils. So not Belial.

Yes, Leoric is pretty strong

Poisoned spear gave her ridiculous burst when paired with Wrath, (like 1200 dmg on 8s cd or something?) and Ignore Pain+Nerves let her spin2win on backline to reheal while spamming slam and running down squishies. Now she can't burst as hard and she's much more likely to get deleted if she goes ham on backline by herself. Doesn't significantly change her in the solo lane, though spear is much less punishing in 1v1 trades so she's less dominant. Slam still does high damage and she still jungles and sieges well though.

Barbecue time

Ye zag is solid solo laner. Infest makes you push really hard and let's you win trades in lane because your opponent doesn't expect to get hit as hard and you just kite/poke with banelings. Creep tumors let you avoid ganks and vision is just super useful for your team. AA cleave and bile drop are solid waveclear even if you don't complete quest. And then Nydus is just endless "fuck you gonna depush every lane instantly and/or push your shit in the second you stop babysitting a lane." Doesn't really have great teamfight beyond poke and summons that eat skillshots for you, but a good Zag is super irritating to play against and almost impossible to gank.

>play meta character
>lose
>hover meme character
>team explicitly tells me not to pick it
>pick it
>win

I don't get Infest at Level 1, because I usually go 50% damage increase against minions/structures Banelings at the same tier. Infest is nice though when you're laning, but beyond that it doesn't have much value. Volatile Acid will always let you shotgun waveclear minions and camps quickly, and you can even do some super long range sniping on channeling objectives if you know how to angle your Banelings to slide around walls.

I used to run Corpse Feeders at level 1 to drain tower shots much faster, but I don't use them since then.

I feel like Medusa Blades is a meme talent. Why pick a mostly PVE talent when your abilities (especially talented Banelings) are already your primary PVE clear? You should be using Envenomed Spines to pressure your lane opponent or squishy in a teamfight, or quest Serrated Spines on someone who lets you shoot them for free. 120 stacks is equivalent to completing a Seasoned Marksman quest, minus the active attack speed buff

Prob just a difference in playstyle. Much rather chase someone else out of lane by outranging them with banelings and then use AA cleave to safely clear minions because I don't want to eat a spear while getting into AA range. Do agree that serrated spines is autopick vs heroes that just eat the shots (like Chen) and give you free stacks though. I like taking baneling talents on maps with heavy merc presence/importance too, just because summons tank aggro while you poke from far out of range safely and can quickly fuck off if the enemy decides to come invade

Tbh I just think infest got a decent indirect buff with the laning changes. Minions doing higher baseline damage to structures then getting a multiplier from zag while her summons eat shots and give the wave more longevity seems like more push value but obv it's pretty situational

>two HL games in a row where someone drops
>games go on for 15 hopeless minutes
>instantly lose 400 rank points in the worst way possible

This is just bullshit. Make the leaver lose 600 points or something, but leave the rest of the team alone.

>play solo
>get the worst abathur of all time
>he leaves
>bot does better than he did
>almost win but lose because its still a bot

Pretty sure that leavers gets extra punishments.

I miss good OP

Can't wait for the reveal today
Mal'ganiggers BTFO

you lose at least 600 for que dodging but you lose standard for leaving in the middle of the game, you just lose even if your team wins.

Zeratul has her kit, how could they possibly design her? Sorry man, but it's either Mal'Ganis or Belial.
Blew 30k gold I've been saving for Maiev about a week ago because I lost faith that she'll ever be released.

>People arguing whenever its maiev, belial or druglord
>Dont realise its a win-win-win anyways
Lolling at you guys.

it's all three in a first ever triple hero release for a new event

We do realize.

>play hl
>artanis drops at start
>get huge ping as well
>artanis is back 20 minutes later
>win 30+ minute game

looks like diablo from d2 cinematics

It's Belial you niggers. Leakanon was right, he only got the release order wrong as he announced Blaze before Hanzo or Mal'ganis before Belial.

You're seriously thinking that the HOTS team is incompetent to design a kit? I know that they have copied Overwatch kits, but come on,
man.

It's a white tail. A cape reaching that far would look fucking retarded.

post yfw its a double reveal like Hanzo and Alexmoma

>they present Maiev
>OH HELL YEAH
>Maiev breaks the green stone to release whoever is imprisoned
>it's an Overwatch character

They are revealing it today? Source?

There's a teaser every 24h and by the look of it the next one will either make it painfully obvious or straight up reveal him.

Seek help, you have issues or perhaps you want it to be an overwatch reveal.

>Its mei iceblock she breaks

Why are we still here… Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my heart, and my brain… and even my sinuses… The weight I’ve lost… and the frands I’ve lost… It won’t stop hurting, like they’re all still there… You feel it too, don’t you?

I’m the one who got caught up with Quick Match, a party above matchmaking, even reddit, and I was the parasite below, feeding off TGN’s power… They came after you in TGN streams, then Twitch. Grubby just… keeps growing, swallowing everything in his path, getting bigger and bigger. Who knows how big now… Mewnfare… I’m gonna make ‘em give back our past… Take back everything that we’ve lost. And I won’t rest… until we do. Our new Channel. I don’t know how long it’ll take, but I’ll make it bigger… better than before… Mewnfare...

Things have changed, Mewn. We pull in money, new players, just to feed in Quick Match. Rubbing our noses in bloody Battlefield of Eternity dirt, all for views. The world calls for YouTube content, and we answer. No greater good, no just cause. Quick Match sent us to hell… But we’re going even deeper...

youtu.be/T4A6HSw0__8

>It's the long lost Shimada half-brother; Ching Chong.
>He can attack from anywhere on the map for massive amounts of damage, cannot be targeted by enemies, because reasons.
>But that's ok, because in the patch 6 weeks after release he will only do 2% less damage.

Was there ever a reason to pick Sonya over Artanis?

Too bad Garrosh wasn't D.Va

But yakuzas are japs user not chinks.

How the hell you manage to get that much shield value? It's almost half of Lucios healing

So original Ragnaros is then?

>carry team for 25 minutes as medivh
>top hero dmg
>mvp shields and portals for my melees and against burst enemies
>win every teamfight
>team somehow loses one fight at 26 minute mark
>we lost fort+keep+core
thanks blizz, new meta so fun

I said half-brother didn't I?
I mean fuck, their mother/father could have banged a random chink before or during that robot war, whatever it was called.

>play against a shit blaze who takes bunker and win
>next game he's on my team and takes bunker and we lose horribly
JUST REMOVE BUNKER ALREADY HOLY SHIT

I felt like Rag had some nice set-play requirements at least, such as Zera setups, also being the risk of a melee character.
Shimada, not so much outside of maybe a Divine Shield - Dragon Blade?

Yes, every reason. Sonya isnt a basic attack hero and has actual sustain, not a meme shield.

I said original Ragnaros not current Ragnaros, original Ragnaros was stuck to the core for the entire game and had global abilitys to help his team. He could not be targeted unless someone was hitting the core but he could never leave the core.
And yet Artanis is much harder to shut down then Sonya while also having less counters.

Artanis is also useless so it balances out.

Oh right, I forgot about early Rag design.
Maybe for an Old God next time.

obviously overmind

AHHHHHHH WHERE'S THE NEXT HERO TEASER BLIZZARD

T.zerg

>11 minutes
what??

INTO THE PILL BOX!

2 hours

3 hours probably

Nah it's more like 2 hours

4 hours

5 hours

1.07 hours

2 hours for NA
12 hours for EU

OUT TO A FRYING PAN!

its seems like one in every 4 or 5 game someone just drops out.
my winrate would be considerably higher if you wouldn't account those games.
i refuse to believe its always on the end of the players,blizzard should do something about their fucked servers/netcode.

Do you know how many third worlders and children on their single mommy's internet play this game?

It's players and their shit computers/ISP.

why does it happened in such lower capacity in other mobas which i played for years?
they got even more 3rd worlders playing in them.

Wut? 2 hours in NA is also 2 hours in the EU?

I feel im doing something wrong in this game, it just doesnt make sense to me. I can easily play Dota2 and LoL, but this game seems like a fucking mess.

This game is infinitely less forgiving than either Dota or League on a second to second basis. It's extremely fast paced and one throw or good fight can seal a game, and QM is chaos incarnate so unless you play a draft mode at your appropriate level every game will feel like an absolute fiesta.

I mean to be honest you need a really high IQ to understand Heroes of the Storm

Complete the level 4 quest, it lowers cooldown for shield. And time shields well.

samuro is so much fun he should be illegal

He is fun, that's why he is borderline useless.

t. Bronze

>two hours pass by
>a Warden appears in front of the crystal
>she looks exactly like Maiev
>she breaks and releases the imprisoned one
>immediately, hear a demonic laughter and said Warden figure transforms into Belial
>the person that Belial released is Mal'ganis

Why would Mal'ganis be in some green crystal though? He just got shanked and left for dead in Northrend, or am I missing something?

no EU gets it later