/alg/ - Azur Lane General #107

Reminder
Register your account and make a bind code if you're playing on JP
Twitter account linking: now you can login to your account using your twitter account

>FAQ and other useful links you should really read before asking stuff
pastelink.net/alglinks
pastebin.com/9TiJerdg (embed) (embed)

>English news and Wiki
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

>Wikis
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp - Japanese

Previous Thread: Toot.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1175285/1fae80696c/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't forget to milk your meido /alg/

>(embed) (embed)
Anyway I'm hoping today's toots will bring me luck and I'll finally craft what I need.

Touch fluffy tail.

toot

Guroposters go and stay go please.

Nepniggers too.

Oh, usually I'm good with getting rid of those. I apologise.
Toot.

Well since you asked nicely I'll actually tone it down. Can't speak on behalf of everyone else.

Although I will say that all of you people that dislike even a mention of guro but then proceed to talk about how much you want to do X to boat Y are goddamn hypocrites.

E-chan a cute.

Wanting to FUCK JABBERIN is not comparable to wanting to break her ribs, you heathen.

It's literally the same type of off topic posting with a vague relation to the game.
You can meme about it all you want but you know I'm right. As far as relevancy to the game goes there is no difference between wanting to have sex with Javelin and wanting to do horrible things to her.

>guroposters are this far gone
Can they even be considered human at this point?

it's fiction, who cares

>tone it down
Actually he was asking you to cease all guroposting.

JK cow

10-2, I have arrived. So what's the boss' gimmick this time?

My cute childhood friend who loses to the hot new german girl who appears at end of the first episode.

>he unironically likes guro

It's like comparing apples and oranges:
I WANT TO FUCK JABBERIN - It's not off topic, the 'topic' is AL, declaring your physical attraction for a bote is perfectly fine. It's not necessarily adding anything worthwhile to the thread but nor is it pushing any boundaries.

I WANT TO BREAK HER RIBS, START CHOKING HER WHILE CRUSHING HER SKULL THEN BURN HER ALIVE THEN CONSUME HER ASHES BECAUSE IT TURNS ME ON - Not off topic either but it's pushing boundaries people don't want to cross. Nobody wants to know about how much you want to crush a skull or how much you want someone to shit in your mouth. There's dedicated boards/forums for that type of discussion.

At least that's my opinion on the matter. If you're going to start up degenerate hour again there's nothing I can do to stop you but at the very least leave Jabberin out of it, thank you.

>CONSUME HER ASHES
What? Come on, we're not monsters here. We only want to snort the ashes not consume them.

Atago and Takao stay still next to each other while Hamakaze moves left to right behind them. It's incredibly easy, all three can be nuked very easily.

So nothing like 10-1's rapetrain, then? Good, time for E-chan to shine.

>Reeeee stop liking what I don't like
Your "reasoning" only reinforces my interest in discussion with likeminded individuals. I wouldn't have even considered posting about it in a place where no one is interested but guess what, there are at least two other anons here who enjoy the topic. If a discussion happens, it happens, and I'm not going to stop just because it triggers you. Hide it or REEE all you want if you prefer the hard way.

Just report them and hope the mods put them back in their containment board.

I haven't play Azur Lane and FGO since the first week of December because I was focusing on GBF

What did I miss on Azur Lane?

Nazibotes.

World 10 released, Portland retrofit and Neptunia collab coming soon.

Fuck off back to your containment game, retard.

The game is being shut down.

Krauts
SANTAPRISE
World 10
Nep event tomorrow

>GBF
Dumb SEAnigger

I'm sorry for being here, will leave the general now, I just wanted to ask what did I miss, but I guess I'm not welcomed here.

Thanks for the answers, can't wait for Neptune's collab, have a nice day

This is Azur Lane General. You don't have to blogpost about how you were busy playing GBF and that you are also couldn't play FGO. This is not your blog, nobody gives a shit about what you were doing. Just ask what you missed on AL and be done with it.

And never come back, fuckface.

Just changed my mind, retards, I'm here to stay and there's nothing you can do
Also, Prinz is a fucking bitch, fuck anyone who likes her.

W-what if I like her sister instead?

You were better off leaving. I don't even know why I'm still her myself; this general has turned into a complete shithole over the past two months. Someone in the other thread said that this is the worst mobage general they've ever seen and they were right.

Kill yourself, monkey.

Why are you still here then corpselord?

Then you're a gentleman and a scholar Nah, it's better to shitpost.

Reset toot amidst a sea of shitposting and degenerates.

FGO and GBF subhumans come here to shitpost, what did you expect? And now we have Ignacio, neptards and guroposters too.

Owareset da

HARRO
Don't shitpost

ITT: Spee crushing your spine mid-coitus with her gorilla arms

A monkey speaking when a human tells him not to, what a crappy training. Your master should be reprimanded.

Tell me, what compels you to shitpost?

You will need to do better than that, friend.
Also, talking about Monkeys, is there any boat that resembles one? be in looks or personality.

toot poster you are 1 second too early, no bread for you today.

This question decides if I skip this game or not: How good she is?

I shall not speak to the subhuman any longer, but I advise whoever owns the creature to retrain it. It has a lot of bad SEAnigger habits improper of a beast that has been trained to be able to speak.

Her sister is better because she has a retrofit.

She's usable in pve.

She's total shit, now fuck off.

Please love her before she gets a voice.

>not liking her superior sister
Shit taste desu

that's tomorrow though

Learn english or kill yourself.

Did I fucking stutter?

Remember to save your daily craft for after maintenance!

Back to shitcolle!

What did this retard mean by this?

Are we being raided by falseflaggers? What the fuck is up with all the hostility? This place isn't comfy anymore.

>a few days before nep collab
>shitposters come en masse
hmmm

I'm not going to point fingers but I wholeheartedly agree. I miss the days of old where there was no bullying and everyone was having fun.

It's sad to see how this place went from comfiest mobage general to the shithole it is now.

I tell you, it's that fucking Ignacio. He went off the deep end as soon as he got exposed as a spic. He has samefagged and shitposted to death and he wants to take us out.

>implying "Ignacio" and every other shitposter aren't all aussies, possibly even a single one pretending to be several people at once
Newfags, all of you.

I don't think there's one yet.

This is what happens when anything picks up in popularity

>Nepniggers too.
But I've been here since October.

It was fine until after the Nep stream. Then everyone went full retard in either a Nep/Anti-Nep war, guro shitposting, or Ignacio baiting.

I want my comfy general back.

What if I told you the nep/anti nep, Ignacio, guro, random hostility against newcomers and /pol/ tier hostility are all one and the same?

Is there any reason to use monitors instead of usual BBs? Their stats are much worse, and their oil consumption is only marginally better.

They are cute, but otherwise no.

They are memes, just like in real life
You're better off using a N BB instead

Their danmaku are really pretty if paired with a Big Seven.

They also have problem surviving anything past world 6.

This is my wife. You shall respect her.
Good morning

>N BB
Which BBs are those?

Morning Hammannposter.

Nevada and Oklahoma

Good morning Hammann poster.

This cutie.

You're okay in my book fellow Hipsterfan.

>Pearl Harbor event not for another 11 months
>No N BB, California, Arizona, Akaga, etc retrofit till Dec 7
Why live?

exhentai.org/g/1175285/1fae80696c/

Good Morning, Hammann eggs for breakfast.

I've never understood the Hammann as a food thing. Can you explain this to me?

It's this fucking artist huh

ham

Ham (Ham).

Pun on her name. Ham and eggs.

>Used goods Unicorn
>Pure Ajax

All is well in the world.

other one is man in Japanese means bun. So Hammann, ham bun.

Come one come all adopt your onahole today

Ah, well the more you know.