/svg/ Shadowverse General

Latest expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/
Chronogenesis anniversary leaders - Albert, Cerberus, Dark General

NEWS
>January nerfs/restrictions - Bahamut, Magic Illusionist, Thane, Blood Wolf, Aria
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=520
>Rotation, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

>Oz
>now reduce the cost of the spells drawn and reduce them to 2PP instead of 1PP

>Ceres
>now 4/1 stat, clash: +2/+0 until the start of your next turn. Heal your leader for 2 at the start of your turn

>Owl
>remove evo effect

>Sahaquiel
>only summon neutral followers with a cost equal or lesser than your total pp.

>Skull Ring
>4PP, Last Word: Necromancy (4): Reanimate (3)

>Eachtar
>now only the zombies has rush, no more +2/+0

>Aiela
>no more evo effect

>Khawy
>destroy a random enemy follower instead of the one with the highest attack

>Aisha
>necromancy effect cost 15 shadows

>Salamander's breath
>its enhance is removed

>Dread Sea's Queen
>now cost 17PPs, cost 1PP less for each card in your hand, including this card

>Temple's summit
>Countdown (2)

>Israfil
>8/8->9/9, effect does not damage face anymore

>Master Mage Levi
>deals 2 damage instead of 3 (both normal fanfare and earth rite)

>Elephant King
>its effect now sets it's attack and defense equal to number of cards in your hand + 1.

>Dragon's Fervor
>now draws one card and no more healing

>Snow White
>remove its last word

>Tilting at Windmill
>Countdown (3)

What's going on in this image?

this should have been the OP image, put this one in the next thread

Post snek blood deck for rotation please

Time to vial everything that isn't Dragon and play tilting memes?

Any tips for opening hand for daria and aggro/vengeance blood?

>I'll never have this
End my life, familia.

Pandering to retards like you is bad ideia. OPs aren't meant to ads memes.

Where was the Homecoming reprint when we needed it the most?

Literally the first match with my Windmill deck.

holy shit I need that plush eris

In a mirror battle past turn 10. Give up, friend.

I want a reprint that reads:

>notHomecoming
>5PP golden forest spell
>return followers from both side to their owner's hand
>Enhance (7) return amulets from both sides too

It actually was turn 8 though.

Fuck, that Eris is cute.

>not liking memes

Sure, do that.

With Daria you hard mulligan everything that isn't Daria or a 1pp spell.

You have 1PP shitty Guidance with enhance 5 to kill your board and yourself Arisa :^)
From KMR

Trampy being a slut as always

So I just rerolled an account with Daria. Which is better post nerf, Daria or Burn Rune?

cute as fuck desu I'm not even a weeb

>implying more rotation will solve the problems in rotation
Dragon can't do shit in unlimited because it has counters there; aggro can kill them through their healing, and decks like Dshit can kill it through hard wincons, and since rotation has neither of these options you get to have a meta where nothing matters except mid and lategame value, which is of course what dragon excels at. You don't need to rotate more shit out, you need to either bring a set back in or rush the next expac to bring back actual proper combo and aggro to deal with the problems that Dragon represents to the meta as a whole.

Finally it's our time bros

dimension shift

I'd fuck Nexus' tits desu

Take it easy, shitposter.

Speaking of tits, why isn't she censored?

Depens on the format.

Why are you incapable of forming an actual argument, /hsg/ refugee? I actually backed up my claim, do you plan to do the same?

>I actually backed up my claim
That's what you think, delusional idiot. You have hate-boner for certain craft, we get it.

She's not human she's an elf

So what part of the statement "a deck that gets hard countered by aggro and hard wincons is suddenly dominating now that neither of its counters exist" a delusion? What part of "The entire meta has shifted to midrange slurry with saha packages in every list that isn't midshadow or burn dirt because there's nothing left to punish that playstyle" is difficult for you to grasp? You have exactly one more chance to make an argument, because I'm not dragging down the quality of the general with some hours-long "no u" chain of words that amount to nothing.

She's pure. No need to censor.

>arguing with the mentally ill dragon autist
good luck

Post your dick bro. I'm experimenting with Mill but losing so far.

>rotation is filled with storm bahamuts
>unlimited is filled daria and dshift
Jesus revert those nerfs please

That's what you're trying to push. I won't even lose my time with someone like you who's so autistic about Dragon. Keep typing it enough, if you type enough maybe it'll become true "desu".

>not playing the forever 17 best girl
lmao

post dick please

Y'know, the few anons who are still here from the start of /svg/ like to remind people that arguments over stupid bullshit happened all the time, and they're right, but the difference is that at least back then they were actual arguments and not the "merely pretending" bullshit that goes on now. Like, when someone tried to defend or argue an opinion, it was a genuine conversation even if it wasn't civil. Now? It's ironic garbage more often than not, which makes it really hard to actually discuss the game.

I guess that's the point of it, to shift the flow of discussion and such. Even now, the guy's acting like my problem is "just dragon" even though I clearly stated that my issue is the entire saha package and decks getting much greedier in general because there's no aggro or combo to punish being greedy, but does that stop him from trying to bring it back to dragon? Of course it doesn't, because he's not trying to convince anyone, he's not trying to make an argument. He's just here for the sake of being here, and ultimately it's just not worth engaging him in a conversation when there is no genuine conversation to be had.

Right, I'm aware that Dragon isn't good in Unlimited for a multitude of reasons, but I don't believe at all that we need to reintroduce all the other factors that made the game miserable just to curb Dragon. Doing that would make Rotation as a format no different from Unlimited, and at that point there is no reason whatsoever for the two formats to be split.

It's entirely possible to lower Dragon's ceiling as an alternative. Cards like Zirn ahead of curve are a pain but not impossible to deal with, Azi is strong but fair by himself, PDK is much more playable in a format where Ramp Dragon can't just sit back and wipe the board all day long, and even Dread wombo combos are fine when they actually require you to stick damage ahead of time instead of just handing you a free OTK nobody can do anything about.

here u go family

Mate, Saha was specially used to punish Aggro and Midrange Shadow. You don't know what the fuck are you talking about. You're nothing more than a /hsg/ try harder investing too much into your own shitposting like Shadowniggers and vampy avatarfags used to do.

Much appreciated bro.

Need a concede 39031.

>dirt rune in topdeck mode just has Chain Lightning for 9 damage to my face in 2 turns
Something just doesn't change.

>Saha was specially used to punish Aggro

Which aggro? Aggro sword was almost completely storm stuff so any kind of board wipes would barely stop the damage. Aggro blood was more or less the same except it could develop a very early board with storm and Yurius pings. In bth case the Saha package was never a problem for those archetypes, it was Sybil.

I concurr with him, decks arre getting incresingly greedy. The meta needs a working aggro deck again to punish that.

>complaining about 5PP demonic strike

lol

>you need to either bring a set back in or rush the next expac to bring back actual proper combo and aggro to deal with the problems that Dragon represents to the meta as a whole.
That's unpopular opinion cause people in rotation just don't want to face aggro but really aggro and combo decks are necessary for balanced meta. Last month of SFL was great, of course there were more faster decks but control decks were still a thing too, it was far closer to ideal balance than what we have now. Dragon should just be able to use different deck type, som kind of aggro idk but it needs support for such archetype, just like every other craft. Cygames need to print at least double the amount of cards to somehow compensate previous sets. I really wonder how meta will change in a few months when dshift comes back to rotation, i imagine that without proper aggro and combo decks it might be even worse.

But Isabelle isn't 17.

Bats. My last reply, I already know that there's no use arguing.

How can saha punish t6 aggro that rapes your ass? You have no idea what you are talking about.

When you have autists that aren't interested in discussing anything and just want to shitpost/hate specific classes/collect (You)s like the ESL cuck, you have a general that doesn't try to argue anything anymore. It's all about "my class is fine, your class is cancer tho".

When I tried to argue that Blood Wolf needed a nerf, I was met with a barrage of shitposting. Now, here we are, Blood Wolf is kill. I was right, but being right doesn't matter here.

Bats what? Bats on turn 4 is the usual stuff for the known vampy combo but that wasn't the only tool they had at their disposal to push damage. There is a reason why the top rankers used aggro blood despite said baha package being there all the time for dragon to "punish" said deck.

Anyone?

The only way to stop and survive back in the day was highrolling on saha package/+board clear,
then pray for God

If you want aggro and combo right now you can just go and play unlimited.

Thank you Nacht.

You were right at predicting nerfs but i am not sure that this nerf is the best solution. It's not like sword can't shit out 2pp storms with commander in play and it doesn't even hit his face, do we need to nerf centaur vanguard too? Oh wait, he's not that popular so sword's fine, great balance decision.

>highrolling on saha package/+board clear

So you basically admit that it wasn't a reliable thing. That's not "punishing" stuff. Punishing is current dergs who slam on board Windmill asap just for it to be FFGd or whatever other tech there is against it.

>just want to shitpost/hate specific classes/collect (You)s like the ESL cuck
Contradicting yourself. ESL cuck would never defend Blood or start shitting on a craft, he only ever defends Haven and Dragon.

Yeah, that's what i am doing.

>dragon has the highest winrate
>gets buffed while all competition is nerfed
>dragoncucks still constantly shitpost and deflect to vampy, luna, discord, reddit, facebook, and any other imaginary villains they can think of
Why is this thread such fucking garbage?

Unlimited has hard wincon combo decks like roach or DShift who straight push out of the meta most control archetypes. Rotation only needs to have 1 or 2 working aggro archetypes (hopefully cheap to make) in order to put in check the wave of greediness that is happening right now.

What about "my last reply to you" you do not underhand? That spacing give yourself away. According to you "killing Saha and bringing Aggro would fix the game". Dragon isn't even the main problem of Rotation let alone the meta-defining craft. Dread is the only problem when it comes to Dragon.

Sometimes it feels like we're playing different games. Everyone bitch against dragon but i face him just fine with decent winrate, the fight was way harder pre nerfs.

So instead of solving the core problem of "a format without aggro or combo fosters and nurtures lists that are insanely greedy and cram an unfair amount of lategame value in" you want to address the symptom of "dragon benefits the most from unfair lategame value since they get to play it first through ramping"? You might fix dragon successfully, but you won't solve the problem of the meta being so slow that it allows previously balanced cards to pull way more weight since there's no longer any urgency to your actions. The biggest threats in rotation now are, what? Aisha, I guess? Maybe elephant? Obviously windmill OTKs are an issue now, but putting that aside there's only 2 "fair" game-closers in play. Unless you're playing against those two decks, there's no upper limit to how long the game can go, so there's no motivation to do anything other than cram in value and overwhelm through attrition. I'm not saying rotation needs aggro on the level of bat blood, or combo on the level of Dshit, but it needs something, anything more than it has so that the game can be something other than "stall until turn 7 then explode value everywhere because nothing exists to stop me from doing so".

But hey, at least you made an actual argument here, unlike mr. buzzword over there who still didn't, so thanks for that. Even if I don't agree with you, I still appreciate that this is an actual discussion.

Agreed 100%, month 3 SFL was easily my favorite meta so far since so many decks were enjoyable and viable. Even Nep could go positive against aggro then, which was good, because things had counters and nothing was too crazy. It wasn't perfect, but it was properly varied and genuinely enjoyable, which is more than I can really say about either format today. I've only seen 5, maybe 6 different decks in unlimited today, and that's just depressing.

>Complains about irrelevant spacing
That's why i can't discuss anything in this general, only craftwars or reddit-discord-facebook wars are allowed.

Blood Wolf is an unconditional Storm card that provides 2 damage for 2pp, which is too efficient. A 2pp Storm isn't a problem in itself as long as there is some counterplay to it (centaur vanguard) or if it doesn't Storm you on turn 2 regardless of what you do (maelstrom dragon, lesser mummy). The Airjammer synergy is another problem too, you can guarantee face damage while summoning a threatening board.

Centaur Vanguard needs a commander in play, you need exactly Perseus into Centaur going first to have an incounterable play. A topdecked Centaur Vanguard isn't a guaranteed 2/4 face damage too, if your board is gone (and it should be gone), that's a 2pp do nothing unless you can combo it with another commander in hand.

Sure. Let's not ignore the countless times where he complains about discord/reddit/whatever for no reason other than to start shit and bait newfags.

I never implied that killing Saha would fix the game. Saha package is good and it can be used not only by dragon but by all other classes and their control archetypes. The problem is that without any working aggro the current archetypes all focus on late game value, with the exception of Dirt, and the class that can bring the earliest said late game value is dragon, specially if it highrolls the ramp. Since it has enough heal to consistently survive early game pressure in rotation it is usual it can use the late game value the best out of all classes. That's why the meta needs a working aggro deck to make all archetypes tech more early game value and at the same time lower the winrate of dragon.

I've been posting in Veeky Forums for more than 10 years already, I don't need someone to tell me how to write my posts or when to do it.

I'm more tilted against dragon who drop canyon instead of windmills today. It's pretty hard to get back the tempo against that card.
t.sword

they are going to nerf windmill, but dont touch bahamut, So we will still have dragon dominant using canyon during this expansion...

>tech for dragon
>rune
>rune
>sword
>shadow
>blood
>stop teching for dragon
>dragon
>dragon
>dragon
ebin

>Blood Wolf is an unconditional Storm card
But his condition is 2 damage to face, you can't end the match with 2hp, you can't lethal sometimes because you have to use shit like blood wolf and razory but you'll die first. It can be considered conditional too. On the other hand we have 1st turn perseus and second turn centaur with storm, there are a lot of commanders so it's not hard to solve centraur's condition.
>The Airjammer synergy is another problem too, you can guarantee face damage while summoning a threatening board.
Airjammer plays around vengeance which is fine because you risk to die, your opponents can use storm or burn too. Get some do nothing 2pp pulls with airjammer and they will be cleared afterwards, without providing value, turn 6 clears are common, that's why it needed blood wolf.
>Centaur Vanguard needs a commander in play, you need exactly Perseus into Centaur going first to have an incounterable play. A topdecked Centaur Vanguard isn't a guaranteed 2/4 face damage too, if your board is gone (and it should be gone), that's a 2pp do nothing unless you can combo it with another commander in hand.
Yes but you're not forced to play it immediately, you can play it later if you don't have a commander yet, you can just do some other 2pp, don't forget about things like double juliet on t5. I don't think that destroying 2 copies of a card can solve problems, that should be last possible solution, they need to nerf or rebalance problematic cards or maybe introduce something new to replace blood wolf.

I agree with you on the state of the general, although I would argue that Wolf wasn't the right target - Ivurishia already filled Wolf's empty shoes in aggro/bats, but now with less risk due to no self-damage, and as far as Vengeance is concerned I think I already found a solution to the Airjammer problem, although I don't wanna post it around until I'm more settled on a full list. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Vengeance drops hard but bats continues to dominate, since even after losing Wolf it's still the fastest aggro in the format. Unfortunately I don't have a better solution to offer in this case, since any realistic solution would probably have to be another 1-of restriction, which I fundamentally hate. Carabosse herself might be a likely target if things don't balance out, but I super don't want that since it'd make the deck insanely highroll-based and that's terrible to fight against, even worse than previous highroll decks since it'd be based around a 1-of and not the 3-ofs past highroll decks like Daria have relied on. Really the only way to fix unlimited is to do proper nerfs to it, but since that's unlikely we kinda just have to hope that whatever they restrict next doesn't make the format a luck simulator.

58607 concede pls

I did use Sahaquiel+Israfeel combo to counter Midshadow, not sure about Aggro since it's not very viable in Rotation

Teching is a meme, it doesn't help.

>240x300
C'mon user, no need to post images for ants.

>wallet decks avoid nerfs
>budget decks are getting pruned mercilessly
We're reaching some real p2w shit here.

kill yourself robin hood

Some user's winrate vs Dragon playing Cat in this general are exactly 100%. Does that means Neutral Blood is tier 0? If yes, then why nobody talks about it? They sure should, right? Anyway, Dragon lost its position as the predominating Saha package user to Neutral Rune and Neutral Sword very long ago, the only decks using the Saha package in Rotation right now are Sword, Neutral Blood and Dragon. The strongest among these, guess? Neutral Blood, not Dragon. And I'm only talking about the Saha package decks, not including the official meta netdecks like Rune, Shadow, Forest, Haven and Dragon of course, which are all popular, viable and strong decks in rotation made to climb. Aside from Dragon; None use the saha package.

So this is your brain on Atomemes.

Even cygames think that bahamut is a dragon card.

If they stripped everything including chronogenesis and give use 5 new expansions next week I can still craft the best meta deck even if all the cards in it are legendaries.

D rank?

It's not tough, 3xBahamut is a dragon card.

They said themselves that the card was seeing play across multiple decks.

I've noticed.
4/5 games I didn't even draw my tech and the one time I did, he immediately had another canyon on turn 6.

*though

im getting real tired of these chimpan games you're playing, KMR

I am gonna steal your vials, wallet guy.

>you can compete only if you're a whale or started playing during DE, thank you
Great.

Cygames is lucky square enix is too incompetent and still haven't released an expansion for DQR yet. This game would be literally dead if they did now.

>poorfags can't even craft thick wallet deck
What's your excuse? Cygames needs more money to balance rotation.

I won't be surprised at all if this weeks NGE doesn't have a single Dragon make it past ban phase. Nobody wants to deal with that shit now.

>that
>wallet
lmoa