/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1355

Last thread:>Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/yYPgqHqD

VIIR Amazon Preorder: amazon.com/gp/product/B077RC1F2T/

New Neptunia title in the works. Promises to 'surpass expectations': siliconera.com/2017/11/07/new-neptunia-project-works-will-surpass-expectations-1000/

>Miscellaneous News:
Beru has been in the Japanese Compile Heart app for weeks now: twitter.com/CompileHeartApp/status/932809155357786112

New Years Purple Heart in Nep-Nep Connect: compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/news/article/20180110_1.php

4GO art contest results: ideafintl.com/cyberdimension/4go/community/?page=15

>Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR localization coming Spring 2018: gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
Patch 1.07 has been released for VIIR a month ago: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR English website: ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

sofoot.com/l-heure-du-yorkshire-451993.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love this cutie !

Win10 as Vert's sister when?

I don't trust that smile

Why?

She seems like a type of person that knows everything about you it must be my imagination but still

>that barely hidden butt
I want to spank that butt.

Only if we get a Linux character with her.

I love plut the cute and hope everyone is doing great today !

Praise this cutie!

Maybe we can have them battle for control of the PC Continent in the next game.

I'm never doing great

Can you tell us more user ?

Nepgear is my cute goddess!

I want to lewd K-Sha.

>page ?
Wut

What's the deal with this "links are fucked up" meme? I keep seeing retards say the links in the OPs are fucked up, but then I try them in my browser and they all work. Are people just dumb as fuck?

Time to wake up.

It's the retard that breaks them in the first place in a few OPs most likely.

I always knew the plutie user was a faggot.

No Nep, no (you)

More like Linux being beat up by Windows while trying to make a perfect place for everyone.

I was the OP this time so i'm a faggot for now

>Iris Heart will never punish your ass for no reason until you can't even sit
Why live?

Not sure she's interested.

Dominate the dominatrix !

Rape doesn't need consent

Iris Heart is super hot

Good luck with that. Reminder that she did this to Arfoire, one of the strongest characters in the series.

Nah, I prefer femdom

But the links aren't broken.

Why would anyone not be interested in spending a night with me? I'm pretty fun when I want to.

It's always strange seeing Plutia being active.

I wasn't talking about this one, I mean the guy that claims they are broken when they aren't is probably the same person who breaks them in the first place.

:^)

Super HOT

I want to sexually dominate Iris Heart

Impossible

I want to hug tightlyiris heart

For Britanon: sofoot.com/l-heure-du-yorkshire-451993.html

Also, we need more panda, I don't remember seeing any in the last few thread. Post pandas or hit a car.

Does anyone know what regions the Nep anime was released in? I know it was released in the us,uk and in japan.

How did I not see this?

I didn't realize either, thank you, I guess ?
It seems it wasn't released anywhere else.

What about Canada or Austria?

I like nep

liar

I don't believe you.

>not nep discussions
Fuck off.

Nepping the ninja! Every single thread!

Why would I lie about my love for neppy? And why would I keep lying about it every day?

I will believe in you if you believe in my love for my wife

Hey, about that unreal spam from last thread... Was it really spankfag?

I have no reason to doubt you.

Now i feel bad for showing middle finger nep, but how can you say you love nep without posting pics of her

Then I believe in you

I don't need pictures to express how I feel about neppy. I like posting her pictures as much as the next guy, but "I like nep" is a way to get the message across without hurting her threads by needlessly taking up image spots.

Oh don't you worry she would mind about image spots, that's what they are for besides you can see yourself how those image spots are taken by irrelevant things such as rina or that shitty spider

I want to smell neppy's hoody!

>trashtalking best girl
ROOD

Rena for Nep 8 w-when?

Behead these who insult girls.

I wanted to say Rena, sorry but i can't feel my hands beacuse of this cold

YOU CANNOT STOP THE SPIDER

Is it even possible to play the Neptunia series and not fall in love with Compa?

YES

I fell in love with nepnep first, thus making me immune to loving Compa

Yes, boobs too small for me

Rumor has it that Compa fucks her black patients

Then she doesn't fuck anybody, then.
It's a hospital, not a veterinary clinic.

So now talking about hyperdimension neptunia the animation is off-topic?

Is it offtopic to remember everyone that I now dominate 18,75% of /nepgen/ due to my l33t skills?

Yes

Finally best girl edition.

Chivalry is ready.

I'd have to post all the neps then, but it's good to know you also love plut the cute !

Ok i was wrong it was not released in the uk funimation only released it in the us.The anime was released in Australia under Madman but only as a DVD.
Yep

Installed here too, but I don't have enough time. I won't be able to accept your challenge right now.
Next week?

I'll have to start OBS and nick some lines from Cuphead.

How does this make you feel?

That takes me back. Also
>Virtu Forest Safe Zone
So IT WAS A PRESERVE! I knew it all along!

Just ignore that idiot. He'd rather stifle any discussion and kill off the thread rather than keeping it alive.

Still wanting that Granblue Fantasy collab.

The hell is Ryoubi doing here?

WTF does this have to do with neps?

Wrong general, my bad.

I'm starting a formation next week so I'll only be available in the evening. I know, I answered him because I was waiting for someone.

Going back home to see the parents this week-end, so I'll only be back next week.

Please be gentle, I don't play a lot of Chivalry. I'll have to check if there are nep mods.

Last time I played it was 3 or 4 years ago so don't worry about it.
A nep mod would be nice.

Post the neps you love !
I'm downloading chivarly too but i'll propably be available tomorrow

I'd like a Lowee uniform. That'd go nicely with my hair.

We will make Lowee great again, Lastation imperialism won't be authorized here.

Damn right! Lady Blanc roaarrs!

Is that so? I remember you saying that you are beating us at our own games. If that's correct, then I wish to challenge you
Fite me at war thunder

What the fuck is War Thunder? What's next, Ogame?

I also have it installed. I am ready to play whenever you are. I haven't played it for about 4 years though.

Nepping Big Nep! Every single thread!

Well, you can play together if you want, but I won't be available before next Monday.

And I would also like for all of us to follow the BritGame.Com code.

A game about realistic battles in WW2 era vehicles. Has both tanks and aircraft. You get to pick which you prefer.