store.steampowered.com/app/587260/Tokyo_Xanadu_eX/

>Zwei II is out on PC
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel PC is out on Steam and GOG
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:
mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- Ys 8 PC delayed once more
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

- Ys 8 patch fix, coming out on the 30th of January, for consoles
twitter.com/NISAmerica/status/951155866018897920

- Ys 8 Switch version announced for a later date, in partnership with NIS who worked on the port. Interest in working with other Falcom games as well.
nippon1.jp/news/new_title_interview/

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, fair warning, it contains spoilers:
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-Zwei!! English release by XSEED. Titled as Zwei : The Arges Adventure
xseedgames.com/2017/12/01/xseed-games-announces-second-entry-in-the-zwei-series-zwei-the-arges-adventure-for-pc-this-winter/

-Sen : The Last Saga to release sometime next year, most likely September
gematsu.com/2017/11/next-legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-will-last

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

-Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Hatsuu/status/956573850988261377
youtu.be/0BhRgz-jHSo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Heroes_VII
twitter.com/katarina_neko
tieba.baidu.com/p/5387455173
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck sen
Fuck xseed

2 weeks until NISA announces Sen III
who /hyped/

Tooting the shitposters away

Calvard when?

What are you guys doing at the moment? Currently playing a bit of Zwei 2.

Obviously has nothing to do with Falcom, but I'm currently playing Fire Emblem 4. Its pretty damn good, especially for a super famicom game.

playing Zwei!! Haven't got very far but the art and soundtrack are absolutely fantastic

I don't hate the party system but I do wish Falcom made Ys more like Zelda rather than Tales.

>I do wish Falcom made Ys more like Zelda rather than Tales.
>Zelda
>Tales
You can bait better than this c'mon

Will Rean die in Sen 4?

too bad the translation is a literal rewrite with stupid ass puns and memes that were never there.

its literally the only way to savage this shitty arc desu..

Falcom has finally embraced the memes

Literal rewrites with original puns and memes are what 8-4 and Treehouse do to Fire Emblem. Zwei was already on the comedic side and this line still coveys shock+info so it doesn't completely change the meaning or the character.

I'd love to have interspecies intercourse with Dana. I imagine her equipment is the same?

This by the way is why games SHOULD be localised internally.

Outside publishers and localisation fags have no respect or affinity with the source material.

>it's okay when xseed does it.

A body created for sex

It's ok when you actually read my post and stop memeing.

Isn't the game already chock full of puns and silly stuff, much like how Disgaea is, which they praise as being a really good localization. It's not breaking character at all.

Working on Zwei: AA, getting back to where I stopped on the fan translation beta. Note to self: get optimal gear before boss fights and unequip tools. That makes the first boss surprisingly fun. The JRPG polygonal summon joke never gets old.

Good choice dawg

Zwei!! already has a lot of Japanese humor, parody, and snark which would be too idiomatic for an English literalist translation. I think Tom may have gone overboard with puns solely to make villagers' complaints about Pokkle as justified as the original script suggests (but doesn't quite support), but that's the only grey area I can think of. And Pokkle busting out the occasional meme makes sense for the localization and for the world-building too (since he reads whatever comes to Arges off the aeroplane).

Will you tune in? :3
twitter.com/Hatsuu/status/956573850988261377

>BEG
>IGNORE
Beg every time

Not yet playing that one, what's that mechanic about?

Your cat or dog can roam its own virtual overworld seen through the Pet Monitor on the top-right, getting new items for you and also defeating minibosses. To do this, you just leave it at home by the doghouse and then either visit the mansion in Puck Village or anywhere outside Puck.

Where should I go after getting Ragna's Blaze Gear? I don't know how to open the other door in the Aurore Forgetower junction.

Unlock the path in forest by burning the magic grass.

fuckin' lasers

At least you can block the wind magic using Pokkle's katar. The red diamond attack sucks if you don't get the first Master upgrade for the mini-map.

I just noticed something, Youtube now places trails of cold steel games as "Trails - Erebonia arc" on the video description.

Ao is out!

Nice try buddy. You're coming down to the precinct to think twice about your public disturbance.

Who cares? I'll be out in a day. Who do you think runs this board?

They say its at 99% so any day now. Maybe....

Whats all this tall about Ao being out when zero hasn't even been talked about being released?

Keep in mind that it's % on translation. Bug fixing is a separate issue.

youtu.be/0BhRgz-jHSo

>lying on /fg/

You're gonna need to be more specific.

Not an Alisafag, but that's hot.

Iconoclasts while waiting for the Ao translation.

She is pretty good looking even if you don't like her.

Also, unrelated to /fg/ but, Humble is giving away amnesia dark descent and a machine for pigs for free right now.

Translating and enjoying a drink.

I like Alisa. I hope she is the next MC.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Heroes_VII

Technically not untrue.

TAIHO DESU NE

Every picture of alisa is sexy as fuck because she's just sexy in general. You don't have to be an alisafag to admit that you'd fuck the shit out of her

SHUFFLE SHUFFLE!

Can't deny. Hottest Class VII chick.

That would be Sara

Debatable.

I should have seen the connection sooner.

He disappointed me in Sen3.

Of course.

Not a fan of Emma, sorry.

Sara isn't C7 she's just the teacher

And she really only surpassed alisa in sexiness in CS3. In CS1 and 2 Alisa is clearly sexier

Well he didn't even have his S-craft, so not surprising. Maybe we'll get to fight him again in IV, and this time he'll have it.

You could be playing Dawn of Ys right now.

Just like their Trails TL.

O warrior of NISA!

What's next for him?

You'd have a point if Xseed fans didn't constantly use Disgaea as an example of bad localization. "D-d-disgaea did it too!" Is the worst possible defense in this case.

He masters his demon power and the eight leaves style, then lays to waste all of his enemies

I don't think that was ever the case, my point was that Nisa posters were using it as an example of a good localization, others just point out how it's way more silly so it's easier not to mess up when their editors love adding little jokes around, so it's not hard to stay in character.

Playable Mueller in IV right?

Mueller will be the MC

How angry will he be? He literally told Olivert to be careful when heading out, and he gets blown the hell up.

Hopefully Sen IV will deliver on that Grandmaster tease Kondo promised.

Finally Dorothy's true identity gets revealed

Mueller, Scherazard, Ein and Crow revenge party

What if Dorothy really is the grandmaster? How does /fg/ react

Where did you get those cards?
He should be tower desu

Twitter artist.

twitter.com/katarina_neko

Disgaea's localizations weren't all that good, but at least they at least read well, which is better than gibberish like Ys VIII. This is the same people who mistranslated a personality as "Pregnant Healer" in Disgaea 5, their "translators" are idiots.

According to my math skills we should be getting a new game that isn't Ys or Kiseki. What could it be?

Tokyo Xanadu 2

Anyone know where can I get zwei undub?

xseed please release CS2 already to save us from this shitposting

The Chinese fanbase found /fg/ tieba.baidu.com/p/5387455173

We've been here all along

哈哈哈

>they still havent get sen 3 like us
Feelsbadman

I don't get what I'm looking at

The future

>the JusisxMillium ship goes beyond culture and geography
nice

Another cashgrab -> TX2 -> Ys V remake -> Calvard -> Ys IX

I LOVE ESTELLE!

I LOVE CALVARD

No

So XDSeed's strim was at 3PM right?

Dunno probably

Yes

How many hours until then
I can't timezone

18 hours or so

like 18

Wait what rank bracer was Dan? Could he have been a S rank?