>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pH5d7ROjsHc
twitter.com/bdbrode/status/956592802518908928
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone give me a cheap murloc pally deck holy shit I'm so sick of climbing ladder.

go on literally any netdeck site

Valeera is made for fucking, for hot sweaty passionate sex!

why is murloc pally considered a midrange deck when it's obviously aggro?

When did we start hating /ourguy/ Guldan instead of Anduin?

Nobody is hating Guldan you nigger, we hate cucklock

Liking a class doesn't mean liking every braindead deck of it, even Zoo has more decision making and higher skill ceiling than fucking cubecuck

>shitting out glowing green cards and hitting face has a high skill ceiling
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Since Priestlock exist. Turns out that when a class starts behaving like Priest people will stop praising it. Zoo Gul'dan is still /ourguy/ I guess, but don't be surprised if people hate on purple Priest.

>shitting out glowing green cards and hitting face has a high skill ceiling
talking about cubelock, right?

Does jade druid beat cubelock?

talking about any non-control deck, really

if doomguard didn't exist, it easily could
for now no

Jade druid is one of cubelock's best matchups.

no, jade is too slow.

I'm sitting on 2k gold. What do you guys do with this stuff?

Arena

Everytime I play a green colored board clear, I can feel my brain pulsating and enlarging. I pity the foolish aggro sheeple that will never enjoy the stimulating pleasure of trowing removals around. I smirk with reckless abandon everytime I play a 5 mana 6/18. I am so much better than the stupid aggro players.

Save it up. Next expansion is only 8 weeks away.

>playing arena

>Being careful to not overextend, knowing when to go balls deep and when to keep resources
>Deck archetype that survived good and bad metas
>''its bad because its aggro''

Oh yea, board clearing, cheating out Doomguards, that when killed they can shit out 10+ dmg when you use your 10 drop is pure skill

Don't get me started on 1 mana, activate your trigger, and heal for 8 or the lifesteal 7 for 4 mana

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

"We wanted more tempo cards for Mage and Hunter."

>not playing the second fastest way to get packs

remember when you could play around secrets lol

>2 mana vs 3 mana value difference

Hmmmmmm

Uh it's called class identity sweetie.

10 weeks

Hunter needed more secrets to charge the wolf spellstone.

>Why does this card with higher mana cost from a different set from a different class is better?

So has the Blizzjew added new gold generation methods?

hmmmmm

>twitch prime promotions
>2 free cardbacks
>1 golden pack(5 free golden cards)
>2 regular packs

That's a bit of a comedown

That's not how it works.

Say what you want about Brode. At least he don't ban your account for insulting his devs team.

That can't be real.

Wow what a thin skinned faggot

TOP KEK

hey remember when secrets were an interesting mechanic you could play around instead of them just being 0 mana ways to destroy your units and prevent you from using spells to interact with the board or your opponent's life total haha. oh wait mage secrets were never balanced around interactivity and always existed to punish you for doing things you were supposed to be doing hahahahaha

That's what they are doing instead of fixing their shit game? Glad I quit.

>tfw I ranked up to 4 doing quests and I can't gatekeep Priests trying to get rank 5 anymore.

it's okay user, you're an honourable man.

Slow players make me quit games and stop playing for the day.
I think it might be more than a day this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=pH5d7ROjsHc
Bruh.

>I get upset when other players think about their turn because I play brainless decks so I don't have to think

Name one non brainless deck.

>i need a minute to decide if I want to play wild growth on turn 2

Cubelock raza pries

Those are actually good changes.

Thank you based Ben.

Cube-Dinosaur Hunter.

Highlander Aryan Priest

All Ranks will now have 5 stars.
Player ranks will reset to exactly 4 ranks below your current standing, including the number of stars in that rank you earned. Here are some examples:
Rank 14, 2 stars resets to Rank 18, 2 stars
Rank 1, 3 stars resets to Rank 5, 3 stars
Rank 10, 0 stars resets to Rank 14, 0 stars
Players at Legend reset to Rank 4, 0 stars

there is no fucking god

No reward changes, no balance changes, just slightly less wasting of my time getting to 5 each month. It's just not enough. Still no reason for anyone except "professionals" to waste their time going further.

It did kinda change balance though,now people with shit decks wont get raped that often.

WHY IS EVERYONE so terrible at this tavern brawl?

It's almost the exact same as every other one like it. DO people just play cards randomly? Why can't anyone else understand SYNERGY?

This team shit was a mistake. They need to only match teams by Mmr.

I'm fucking tired of retards wasting my fucking divine spirits on a 2 health minions while also having all of my buff cards as well and wasting them.

Why is everyone so fucking retarded?

Reddit will fucking cream themselves over a change that does way too little, way too late. And it probably took about 20 minutes to implement.

twitter.com/bdbrode/status/956592802518908928
More changes may come depending on how many players reach legend under the new system.

>Our simulations
What a load of bullshit. They don't have simulations. They can barely make a somewhat functional Unity game.

I'm not terrible, I just throw intentionally to trigger cucks like you.

3 mana 3/4 is better than average for an arena minion

Where's the circlejerk link? I want to feel part of THE /hsg/ community.

>people at rank 20 are frustrated at their attempts to rank up
>so we're increasing the number of stars they need to be able to rank up
>HAHAHAHAHAHA!

SPIT ON POOR PEOPLE BODE

>projects other Discord experiences into new drama
Go away.

discord is for faggots. don't go

>Discord cancer
You niggers are lower than crackwhores, always wanting a new server to be a drama whore and cultivate ''''''''''''''''''internet friends''''''''''''''''''''''''' just move the fuck on nigger, do something productive with your pathetic life

>gonna need even MORE stars to get to my usual rank 10
FUCK OFF BRODE MAKE IT STOP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ITT memories from our childhood

>12 years old
>14 year old sister bullies me
>I get out of shower and walk back to my room in a towel
>sister comes up behind me and grabs towel right off my body
>"Nice ass faggot"
>I try to grab it back from her
>she crack the wet towel against my thigh
>we fight and she knocks me down and sits on my chest
>"You have such a baby penis, user! Look at this thing!"
>she proceeds to do pic related and flicks my dick a bunch while I struggle under her fat ass
>mom comes home and she gets off me and runs to her room
>I pick myself up and go back to my room
>I'm now 26 with a sissy fetish and a raza priest
Thanks sis

Alright, I'm over these fucking priests and warlock spam on ladder. What shits on raza priest and cube lock?

you'll need less stars than before moron

Big spell mage

>can't just login and get my cardback if I'm already 20 or higher
>actually have to win 5 games
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dead man's hand warrior

Kingsbane mill rogue

Have fun losing to everything else though

Exodia Mage.

15-10 is 4 stars right now and they're going to increase that to 5.
How is that less stars nigger

Rank 10 will reset to rank 14 instead of rank 19.
19 -> 10 currently takes 32 stars.
14 -> 10 will take 20 stars with the changes.
Fucking idiot.

>20 wins per month for legend
Its a steal

You know. I think this is a really good change. This is nice.

(You)

I think these are some nice and simple improvements. Good job brode

Reminder it took Blizzard 1 year to change the ladder reset to drop you 4 ranks and make each rank require 5 stars. This is the fabled ladder rework. An intern at any competent company could have done this shit in 1 day. Is Blizzard the most incompetent gaming organization in history? I wonder how many hundreds of hours of meetings it took them to decide on a solution that Redditors have made up years ago. Absolutely pathetic. These losers do not deserve my money. Deck slots was equally simple and took years. The reality is that team 5 is full of underqualified losers.

Reminder MTG didnt say a word for 3 months about this and now is censoring both its twitter and fb

need help with a challenge a friend quest lupin#1101

sent on the saturn region

>and now is censoring both its twitter and fb
Considering this is wizards of the coast we're talking about, I'm not surprised.

Post a better cardback than this one.

Pro-tip: you can't

pandaria

I'm done with this fucking game.I'm done with the ladder system. I'm done with Priest playerS emoting every single game. Finally, I'm quitting this piece of shit waste of time.

One last thing. FUCK YOU BRODE.

See you tomorrow :^)

Uncanny

I have inherited quite a lot of money. I already buy 40 packs a month and contribute to Jordan Petersons Patreon and I don't know what else to do with it

what's the ultimate thinking man's deck to ladder right now

Barnes+Grand Archivist+Gather Your Party Warrior

inner fire combo priest

Black temple