/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

No Bustas Allowed

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players (Slightly Outdated)
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content in GTA
rockstargames.com/newswire

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/g96764r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post characters!
fursuits and cosplay when?

another shot lel

Why didn't Dave move Michael from Los Santos the moment he knew Trevor was in Sandy Shores?

rain money
-$3

Kill yourself, degenerate furfag.

Plot convenience, or in other words, intentionally making a character ignorant of something so a certain event is insured to happen.

I miss Iffy

thank you!
no

Oh man I can't believe I fell for that one time when ____________ __________________7:51_________ ________________

Characters can climb ropes now? When did his happen?

Prolly since Doomsday. You can climb down like Cops do now. You can't climb up

You have always been able to rappel from helicopters, I think they just gave that ability to a few more with the doomsday update

You only used to be able to rappel from Merryweather Helicopters

who is the worst pvp shitter in gtag?

FuryOfKhan

hopefully never, you degenerate

Post your very first car /gtag/. And if you have sold it, you're a bad person

My very first car was a Sabre Turbo, but the character got wiped during all the launch problems when people’s characters were getting deleted left and right. Second time around it was an F620 or whatever it’s called, and I still have that one.

I don't remember the first car I stored, but I remember that the Comet was the first car I ever bought.

This is from deadgen, I was actually proud of it because I'd won all the performance upgrades through racing and could smoke most shitters in sports cars.

Dominator from dedgen, it got deleted :(

This is what it looks like nearly 5 years later

You ruined a decent car. Great job, retard.

>not giving it black Rally Tuner rims
autism

>I don't remember the first car I stored

heresy

>I'd won all the performance upgrades through racing

same my nigga. Not dead gen though, but pc release

And obviously not with the phoenix, I like it but I have never brought it to a race

where can I find people to do the heists
it's been like 3 months and I've still only completed the fleeca job

I actually remember now. It was the Gauntlet, but I didn't like it as much as the Dominator, which was the second car I stored before I bought the Comet.

I've still got it, Eddie.

It might have been the Kuruma, honestly

If you're on PC, come on down to the Heists Discord server. If you're on Console, well that's kinda harsh since there's only like 2 active Xbox players and 1-2 PS4 players

discord.gg/g96764r

discord.io/gtag

Sultan, still have it, had to steal another one for bennys sultan

What did he mean by that

He prolly saw all the tranny shit and split

How did your parents crossed the border??

I think it was a dominator honestly but I hated it and ended up selling it. Still have my Elegy and turned it retro. I kinda regret selling my first car, the 9F Cabrio

MamaViva's brother had her driven from Mexico to Texas, I think. Then she eventually made it to New York. She told me the story like twice before, but my memory is fuzzy

Mmm maybe back then was easy

How do

somebody call ICE

Have a dude fly you around in a Maverick. Sit in the back. Keep the Heli steady and it'll give you that prompt that says "Hold Space to go down" or whatever

Yee. Now she's on her way to being a citizen and visits her mom once a year and can fly back and forth safely

Thank you. I'm genuinely blown away by this. GTA Online seems like an alright game, but a lot of it feels empty and lackluster. Little things like being able to rappel surprise me.

Same situation man, we can help eachother.

>First vehicle was the Rat-Loader
>Rockstar spergs out about something like deleting the truckbed and blacklists it with no warnings
>Damage control includes things like 'it was erroneously in the Utility class' (it wasn't) and 'it wasn't meant to be available online' before settling on 'it was just a bug preventing its storage'
>Whitelists it in time to add it to southern autos

It's a shitty truck but it was my first truck, goddamn it. I will never not be buttblasted over that whole mess.

How do I get these screens? The colours and contrast are nicer than the ones in game, but the snapmatic filters aint like that

Rockstar Editor. Record shenanigans online with F1. Head to Story Mode to launch the Editor from the Pause screen, and fool around with camera angles and effects

>Doing bunker resupply mission
>need to get the tank from Fort Zancudo
>ride up to it in my Esskey, kill all the soldiers no problem
>getting into the tank
>more soldiers spawn in directly infront of me and gun my down while I took 3.7 billion years to crawl into the tank
>respawn
>run back to the tank
>it's on fire
>controls lock up
>An Error has occurred, please return to Grand Theft Auto V
And that's the story of how I quit GTAO forever

You'll be back

kys and leave this general, please.

yeah this. Pause the clip and use the free camera to get the shot you want.

iirc the filter I used in both the phoenix pics was nueva esperanza. Have fun

I'd like to join the PC crew please.

SC: amoonlitknight

I swear to god, they cheat players every chance they get to waste their time, money, or both. Imagine the controversy of this buggy, hacker-infested piece of shit game charging up to $100 for one microtransaction if it weren't made by Rockstar. I really have no hope for RDR2, Rockstar isn't shit anymore

Sent you a friend request

How do I make my GTAO experience more, say, anime?

Daily reminder that animal masks are KOS

You could try chugging a bottle of bleach, that’ll give you the results you’re looking for.

Lovely. I had none until now.

What about Cthulhu masks?

Anyone wearing masks that resembles some sort of animalistic entities deserve the bullet.

Anyone up for some heists?

>four years on and he's still crying
How can one person be so salty?

Just took this, I promise I'm not an edgy 15 yo

Can anyone explain that twisted length of metal which wraps around the end of the gun barrel to a /nofuns/?

It's a foldable stock

folding stock

Bullets create magnetism when being shot due to acceleration, those metal wraps as you say are actually magnets that "guide" the bullet improving accuracy and speed.

It's a powerful magnet that when turned on gives an authentic klobb bullet spread.

>it's not fair

Meant to quote this guy right here

I wish this general wasn't so dead.

does the lieutenant rank have any point aside from showing who the comms' bitches are

>tfw r* will never let your waifu learn how to pole-dance
m-maybe they will add a poledancing minigame in the mansion update if they ever add it...?

Captcha being retarded might be the reason why it's so dead.
I can't blame the chink jew Hiro on this because Captcha is also being retarded on other sites, for some weird reason

Fucking hell imagine being BaldingViva.

You're overweight, so waking up in the morning is a stressful ordeal as you have to rock back and forth like a turtle on its back to fling yourself out of bed.
You crash into the floor, breaking your nose and it starts bleeding for the 4th time this week. The loud noise from the crash makes your mother (who you still live with in your late twenties) starts shouting at you to "shut the fuck up pedro" in Spanish.
You roll down the stairs (literally) to go to your minimum wage job in a shop. As you walk there (can't cycle too fat, too stupid to drive, too poor to afford a bus trip) you catch sight of yourself in a shop window.
You've lost even more hair than usual as you're starting to go bald. Fucking hell.
You get a brief lunch break at work, so you stab yourself in the stomach with your insulin to fight off the diabetes for just a short while longer so you can eat the nutritious monkey head your mother hunted for you las night. Uma Delicia.

You come home. You're reminded that you had to part with currency earned from previously mentioned job to beat a record set by a drunk russian, two newfags and some guy you can't stand.

You start talking to the people in the gtag thread and get told to fuck off constantly.
But you won't fuck off.
Because where would you fuck off too? This is all you have.

Bonus point: Had to make his own discord because nobody will talk to him unless he’s “in charge”. And he knows it.

Right after they let playable female characters have decent milkers. Never ever

Fucking hell imagine being BaldingViva.

You're overweight, so waking up in the morning is a stressful ordeal as you have to rock back and forth like a turtle on its back to fling yourself out of bed.
You crash into the floor, breaking your nose and it starts bleeding for the 4th time this week. The loud noise from the crash makes your mother (who you still live with in your late twenties) starts shouting at you to "shut the fuck up pedro" in Spanish.
You roll down the stairs (literally) to go to your minimum wage job in a shop. As you walk there (can't cycle too fat, too stupid to drive, too poor to afford a bus trip) you catch sight of yourself in a shop window.
You've lost even more hair than usual as you're starting to go bald. Fucking hell.
You get a brief lunch break at work, so you stab yourself in the stomach with your insulin to fight off the diabetes for just a short while longer so you can eat the nutritious monkey head your mother hunted for you las night. Uma Delicia.

You come home. You're reminded that you had to part with currency earned from previously mentioned job to beat a record set by a drunk russian, two newfags and some guy you can't stand.

You start talking to the people in the gtag thread and get told to fuck off constantly.
But you won't fuck off.
Because where would you fuck off too? This is all you have.

Bonus point: Had to make his own discord because nobody will talk to him unless he’s “in charge”. And he knows it.

Damn kid, i know that no ones likes viva here, including myself but your post is so cringy

t. assmad muscle

Google is ending support of v1 captchas.

lmao, moderators deleting post in defense of viva

I'm pretty sure comms have more crew management abilities.

Viva is a janitor

Hahahaha ohh my, thats why his shity off topic post arent deleted

Wait really? Got proof?

I just did a bunker resupply mission I've never gotten before, and I must have done resupplies at least 100 times by now. It was one where you bust into the recycling plant and take out a bunch of cartel to retrieve the supplies. Have I really just gotten completely unlucky with RNG and it's taken this long for me to get it, or do you unlock new missions over time?

iirc its entirely RNG, the alien egg is the only unlocked mission

what are the best tattoos to get

Wow, that's insane to me that it's taken this long for me to ever get that mission. I wonder if there are any others I haven't done. I know the alien egg one requires having done 600 resupply missions or something ridiculous like that, is there any way to check how many you've actually done?

i think they want to make their character look like an anime character, not an anime fan

>t20 just spawns without a door

Thanks J*

On one hand, it's hard to believe they haven't fixed that bug. It's been there since I/E was released. On the other hand, it's not hard to believe at all.

wish youd spawn on my dick desu

user relax

>was excited to get the Comet since it was my favorite in 4
>Its utter dogshit and I wasted my money
wew