(FRN) - FRANCS

How have you not invested in FRANCS? It's got the lowest supply, and businesses ACTUALLY use it! It's even got an APP! BUY BUY BUY!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/en/trade/FRN/BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Already bought a bunch mate. French election, lepen to win.

You would have to be a cuck not to buy some. SRS

Fuck, I'm happy that I listened to you earlier today
bought at 1k the price is 4k now already
We're going to the moon

It seems like it's the election pumping it, last chance to get it sub 10k probably

Already rubbing my hands together at these gains

FRN je t'aime

Yeah man so happy I bought in at 1k. Thinking we will see 10k by French election!

10k?
More like 50k!

Can't believe how much this jumped today. The people who bought at

Viva la FRN

Been bagholding since 4k sats. Hoping to finally make some profit soon

Already in, bought at a pretty good price.

This is going to 50k definitely.

I'm a shit cunt. How do I buy?

yobit.net/en/trade/FRN/BTC

Yeah you're right probably will go up towards 50k. so lucky I got in this coin before it takes off to the moon!

that's a pretty conservative estimate

>$88,912 market cap
kek

Aaaaand dropped to 2000.

excuse?

So you have no excuse not to buy in. Cope

Viva la Francs!

No francers cope!

x4 today! Damn nice!

We hit 7 thousand sats overnight. Everyone who doesn't want to be left behind, buy this dip

got some euros lying around tell a nocoiner noob how to buy this pnd plz

buy from yobit.net

I see your tricks jew.

Why didnt we have threads like these when it was at 1000 satoshi? Now im supposed to buy at 5k and you cash out with 230% profit, riiiii?

Why dont you actually honestly once in your life tell me an early coin to get into you selfish pederast.

We had several threads and were met with "hurr its not going anywhere durrrr"

Look at the other threads, we kept trying to tell you to buy when it was 1000 sats yesterday, and it got back down there a few times, but every time the shills were out in full force denying anything was gonna happen, that is was a scam etc...
Now who was right, the shills or us?
Whoever listened to us is looking 400% gains right now. Possibly ten times more soon.

We had many bro. It's just that people don't listen until it pumps.

If you're on the case and listen when people give you advice, you can make big money.

This, it's in the threads, some are even still up right now in the catalog.
Check it for yourself.
You could've gotten these for 800 sats even when we told you yesterday
But we've been promoting it for more than 2 weeks.

9BTC volume right now. Buy the dip before it bounces back

We're making it boys 10BTC volume finally
Last time it got this high, we got to 10k

more people hopping onto the train

No buy support, good luck selling these to anybody.

This is a legit pump and dump scam.

I highly recommend crypto-noobs to filter "FRANCS" and simply invest in XBY & POSW instead.

sure, I'll bite.

FRANC has potential as French hate sharing things internationally, including money. It will be a hipster trend if they can virtue signal with it and that app looks like they can do just that.

The makers of the hard coins need to make the coins customizable with slogans that are also liberal "France for All" etc.

This coin isn't dependent on LePen btw, I'd guess it would have more use with Macron who would want to jew his way into it by putting atms around that collect tax. He could pump the currency and create sheckles that way, thereby pleasing his master, Merkel.

True, unlike Trump coin this isn't supporting a particular candidate

I'd check yourself before you wreck yourself. Thsi coin has a lower supply than POSW and XBY and larger goals than making another wallet. Also, why don't you link me to POSW and XBY's apps on the app store? Oh! Right, the developers of those coins don't care about accessibility and appeal to non-NEETS.

>people trying to shill their shitcoins on FRN threads
Yeah we saw just how right your FUD was.

6700 sats this is some mad gainz

whats the motherfucking app called

FRN, on the app store

Keep in mind there isn't an android app yet (in development)

To the moon!