>Season 4 Hero Trailers:
youtu.be/cDHhUmtamS0
youtu.be/6YrrzI0rqLk

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

>For Honor v1.18 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-316892-16/patch-notes-v118

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZVuVpfFhdQ&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he didn't put the season 5 video in the op
so close

O hai unblockable

Knights season 5 ftw

do i go grind ranked for warden colors or do i not?

Sure. You only got a week left until the deletion of them. Win 2nd place to get colors for your Hero.

Oh great, the side finisher is unblockable. Because I land that so often on players with a brain.

This looks so sexy

i wond 1st and 2nd place a lot now but the season 3 colors dont seem to be in the guaranteed loot table for some reason

This is a crappy job I know

Aw fuck. So then there is no way around it.
Notice tits.

Im going to bash the shit out of everyone when the rework hits

I really hope that new kenman unblockable is a new move and not a replacement of the current one. The flaming fucking spin is metal af.

I like it user.

>Apollyon helm
Is this what I see when I log in now?
My dick

do I spend my steel on a dlc hero or should I buy some cosmetics for my others?

Depends on who you want

Why buy a DLC hero right before we enter the age of KENSEI and CONQUEROR?
DLC heroes are obsolete. Now it's time for the Vanilla badboys to be the new cancer.

I don't really know honestly
oh, okay
now I have to struggle to decide on what cosmetics to get

We will never escape reality haha. At least we have eachother

I feel stupid for just realizing the vanguards are trying to hold off the entire roster instead of all of them fighting each other like in this image

And holy shit you can see that picture dozens of times and not even notice Shugoki's there

That’s because it’s the menu version. Stream verison is always bigger

Am I the only one who finds Fem Orochi strangely attractive? I think it's the eyes.

Yes user you are the only person in a Veeky Forums thread that finds a tiny asian samurai woman with a deep voice attractive

Femsei’s eyes are better

Yfw we will never get the "Oni" armor for Roach.

Holy shit i cannot for the life of me make a webm of just the conq clip. It either forces me to have kensei or freezes when showing off the new conq move. What the fuck?

I don't even care about the clip anymore i just don't get why xmedia recode is shitting itself. When i go to encode it it doesn't even finish.

What i was going to say is that its interesting that conq seems to have another on block attack which may be a stun. Also weird that the dev playing used allblock feinting tech.

>only menu version is available in good quality
>stream version is a lot better, but shit quality
why this
Am I to make a plebbit account to try and get to pope so he can post the proper pic?

>mfw

would 4v4 be better if there could only be one of each hero per team?

>BBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPP
>Come take a whiff user! Can you smell the buffs?
Who the fuck asked for Nobushi buffs? Meanwhile Valkyrie is still getting a nothingburger

absolutely yes

SHEEP

Look for website called 4K wallpapers or even just google season 4 wallpaper. The sight that has it usally has a high quality verison. Give them a week and they will get season 5 up there

Looks like you can guard-break from allblock, which if I remember you can't do right now

think i posted the wrong one

WE GET IT HE BLOCKS A HIT, HITS HIM IN THE HEAD WITH A JANK-ASS ANIMATION AND GUARD BREAKS

check the last thread user, I used to use xMedia myself until some kind anons showed me a better webm maker.

>who is this

My take at this is that conq can no longer parry but instead does this attack like he can sometimes do now. Maybe that's a part of the big parry changes? Also I might be wrong but it seems as though his GB stuns

thanks anyway.

calm your shit a different user was helping me out.

>vanguards fighting off everyone else
what did they mean by this?

HOLY SHIT I AM HYPE FOR THAT KENSEI SLASH hope they didn't remove his original unblockable or replaced it with a new animation.

why the fuck does this look like a jojo reference

How much has Shugoki changed since Season 1.
I was baller with him.

Since I know you didn't use his charge at all, he hasn't changed whatsoever.

Add some more for conq, ken, pk, shug and raider

Did they change that cheesing thing where you can go past parries?
Forgot what it was called but is that removed

unlocking is "gone" in that it still exists but no one knows how to do it anymore and they amped up the tracking on everything to 11

Have we reached the promised land bros? Are we gonna see the return of Roman and Damien's smiles?

Might be reaching but seeing their eyes have eyebags, they might have been working overnight for the game either programing and plotting out the balances or doing jackshit and waking up early for the trailer filming.

Everyone has bags, it doesn't mean anything

That's some ninja shit right there. I didn't even notice the image was edited you sly fucker.

Highlander without handicap inbound.

All he needs is speed up his attacks a bit more stam and health and I'll be happy

If they gave him a blind it would of been cool but oh well.

Also make him run faster jesus I'm slower than the god damn shugoki and he's got link 200 lbs on the highlander

Fuck that stream intro song is fucking neat, is that the new season theme?
Yeah I'm late just started watching it

>Renown + Team score additional bonuses

>Vanguards
>gets double the renown for killing minions, especially juicy captains and shield captains in other modes (add them in dominion plz). Staying at B gives a slow 1+ renown increase

>Assassins
>Bonus renown points for killing MVP of enemy team, attacking a enemy while they're trying to revive, a Heavy who's boosting a point or killing a enemy who's about to kill your teammate who's at critical

>Heavy
>Bonus renown points for boosting A/C home points for as long as possible, grant one captain after 2-3 minutes of guarding. This bonus time doesn't stop when enemy is at the point but the streak ends when the enemy starts taking over the point. Captain can boost at a slow rate and stop it from being taken so long as he's on the point so the Heavy player can leave without worrying about it being taken

>Hybrids
>Various bonuses suited for each hero
>Cent gets a discount on getting feats
>Nobushi gets a bonus for assisting team with damage
>Aramusha gets a bonus for sharing a point
>Lawbringer receives additional renown for saving a teammate
>Highlander is rewarded with more renown if he successfully pushes the enemy out of a point (B is included)
>Valkyrie gets more renown for every enemy she knocks down/sweeps

>BROZERKER just getting major balancing update instead of a complete rework
Thanks fucking god

and a useless unblockable

Guess I’ll post the /v/ invasion screencaps.
Some of these are pretty funny since this stream happened

What else was shown? I know in the earlier video showcased Kensei getting a new unblockable, Conq gets a block punch then fullblock GB feint and zerk can aramusha softfeint. Was there other moves available?

We can we post to /v/ with a image of For Honor's logo and nothing more than "APOLOGIZE"?

I'm pretty sure what they showed of Kensei was just a redone animation of the standard top heavy finisher unblockable so that it looks more fluid when soft feinted to the sides
I do wonder what they think they're doing giving Conq a block counter

Luke:
>We had ups, we had downs
>We had downs
That explains it

>new animation
>it's nothing
What the fuck man.

Worry not, my good man. There's surely more to Kensei's rework than just a redone finisher animation. Though I do see your confusion on why they didn't just show something completely new.

Missed the stream, what exactly was Zerk and Conq's rework stuff? I hear there's an UB, and better feint game?

Indicators and feint timings are what matter, animations mean nothing

Yeah but animations are goddamn cool. If we had a perfectly balanced and flawless version of this game, but it was nothing but the combat UI and health bars, I wouldn't play it

>Though I do see your confusion on why they didn't just show something completely new.
Yeah. That's kinda what we all came to see but a new animation is something I guess. I just hope that it's not everything since they look like they're hyping it up to be a major, not a complete rebalance. Here's hoping for a new opener and/or finisher with number tweaks. I like how kensei flows but I just hope they don't speed him up like an assassin or change him into a whole different hero. It wouldn't be the same.

>useless
>unblockable

pick one you fucking cretin. have you ever even played FH?

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZVuVpfFhdQ&t=

reminder, this is who many people consider a good player. Reddit thinks that he should have say in terms of balance.

>tfw glad fag
i wanna main conq but if he isnt very strong or fun after the rework then im fine staying a megacancerfaggot

I NEED TO PICK SHAWMEN

There are tons of useless unblockables are you stupid

IT'S A FOCKIN' FIFTEH FIFTEH M8

Pope did something useful for once and posted the HQ version. He’s got others in different languages too if you want them

does he have one without text

Unfortunately not

Anyone got a short webm or gif of the brief seconds we saw the new warden execution

so whens all this shit gonna come out

Gamersyde hasn't uploaded direct feed trailer yet. :(

Alright, after reinstalling and trying to play against Shaman and Aramusha I simply cannot even block much of what they throw out. I need to dash away or counter with bashes/hyper armor if I have it or attack them to stop them from doing it. Do I just uninstall? Because not only am I unable to block these, shit like Gladiator and even normal character attacks are impossible for me to parry. I really wanna get back into the game but I guess there's just nothing I can do, kinda irritated.

February 14th said in both the stream and pictures posted about said season. Google exists too you slob

You’re old. Time to just pack up and move on user. I hear rising thunder just came out and it’s a fun fighter

15th*

>game had to get to year two before it got dedicated servers

Celtic warrior queen when?

unless they're making all of zerk's finisher unblockable (meaning top one would be clutch as fuck) you really don't get a situation where there's any fucking point in comboing side heavies. like at all. if your opponent doesn't parry at least the second side heavy he has fucking brain damage

Season 5: The Final Cash Grab™

Took me like a month of playing after I'd taken a break to be able to do anything useful. Regarding aramusha, don't worry he takes a bit to get used to - remember lights have to alternate top and side (unless he does the heavy finisher soft feint).
Shaman's just busted don't worry too much about her either.

So are parries now just an automatic attack after?

Looks like Superior Blocking heavy attacks is gonna give a free light instead of a gb

Should I just start making rework videos, and taking screencaps from youtube video or wait for eventual gamersyde direct feed video?

If you can parry watch the aramushas arms when he pulls them back it's a heavy and most of the time they just feign it. Shaman is a piece of shit. Block and parry her attacks if you can also dodge
She's got decent health and if she grabs you see can get a free unblockable on you

Neat

Man that Kensei overhead look so fucking smooth