/mhg/ Monster Hunter General

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is coming out for PS4 and Xbox One midnight Jan 26, 2018, with a fall 2018 PC release.
↳Official manual was released: game.capcom.com/manual/MHW/
↳A Limited Edition Rathalos PS4Pro has been announced for sale outside of Japan. Check your local retailer for more details.
↳Elder Dragons + Deviljho: youtube.com/watch?v=lmwxyM3sPwc
↳Full 2018 Winter Event Livestream: youtube.com/watch?v=FuxxrCmLi58
↳Weapons: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_ALSpmx2A8sAdeuYKMnrCt0xCpwPyPbC
↳Moveset Changes: pastebin.com/Pc4NsdxP

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Password: rage (7243 for 3DS)
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, Frontier, MHO, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

capcom.co.jp/monsterhunter/world/topics/update_ver101/
monsterhunterworld.com/us/topics/update_ver101/
itools.com/tool/google-translate-web-page-translator
youtube.com/watch?v=oebRJcIa7xk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the evolutionary advantage of huntresses having such fat tushies?

Threadly reminder that waifu faggots should be hunt down, tortured and killed.

>no discord

ENGLISH
JAPANESE
OR
MH LANGUAGE

I hope the addition of new monsters is at a steady clip. I'd love to log in every few weeks to hunt a new monster or returning one and craft it's armour/weapons then use them in some limited time challenge quests. Sort of going for a mmo like experience.

Third for bugstaff

Guys, How the fuck do i exit an online session?

All ugly as fuck and not enough butt visible.

ARE WE THERE YET?

>Remember when female armor sets looked good?
No

Reminder that if you don't to be a shitter, you have to complete ALL the quests.

What a garbage game. I'm sure Crapcom will add the blood later for only $14.99 and you subhuman fucks would defend it.

capcom.co.jp/monsterhunter/world/topics/update_ver101/

DRAGON PIERCER NERFED NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Remember to eat your veggies(meat)!

Even the never ending investigations?

>GL LV1 Shell only deal 7 damages per shell
I fucking knew this but i'm still mad

Black crystal out

MH language sounds fucking awful in this, and from what I've heard the English is actually pretty good. So that, probably.

I wish MHW wasn't Capcom saying "We need to find a way to make MH more accessible to the average gamer in the west".

I love the jump to HD models, playing on a big TV, the real controller, the graphics, visuals, effects, the fantastic maps and world. All of that.
But the gameplay is just a step back. I'm sorry I know people will call them "quality of life" changes or whatever, be that as it may, but the fact remains that some of what made MH great was a side effect of its often cited "clunkyness".

Not being able to move while healing is a part of that. Not being able to re-mount if you fail for another try. Not being able to straight up craft any rare plate or gem you need and being at the mercy of the desire sensor. Not having access to a single item granting you reduced damage taken, full wind/tremor/shout/knockback immunity for a whopping 90 seconds.
And while some weapons feel better to play now, the overall trend is clearly going towards "less risk vs. reward" moments by now letting you rotate your character and change your angles as you fight as well as giving you the ability to dodge cancel out of moves that previously locked you.

On one more thing: Considering the game is finally on a capable system I find it absolutely pathetic, yes pathetic, that they didn't go for 30fps locked first and THEN see how far they can push the graphics without hurting that.

>lettuce under the meat

What a lame thing to complain about, and what an absurd hypothetical situation. Are you proud of yourself for posting such a shitty post?

>8-9 months till PC release

MHW's monster roster is awful

monsterhunterworld.com/us/topics/update_ver101/
>Lying on the internet.

ehehehehegch

that's not what it says at all, use use this site:

itools.com/tool/google-translate-web-page-translator

WHAT IS EVERYONE NAMING THEIR PALICO?

there is no more spoilers yet? i wont be getting the game until next week, i cant handle the waiting!

If I didn't like Tri, will I like World?

>Lettuce

>s-stop complainign and just buy it goy!!!
Fuck off.

I bet it's more like cabbage.

>not buying it on both

It distracts monsters

>I wish MHW wasn't Capcom saying "We need to find a way to make MH more accessible to the average gamer in the west".
Wish granted. That was always the case.

The game is unplayable because it doesn't have a particle effect.

Your life must be unlivable if this is a big deal to you.

I'm sure we can rip out the textures and models and use them to mod MHFU.

obelisk or doomrain

Stanko

Toast or Small Cat Dan

tri was much worse

>On one more thing: Considering the game is finally on a capable system I find it absolutely pathetic, yes pathetic, that they didn't go for 30fps locked first and THEN see how far they can push the graphics without hurting that.
Gameplay is secondary in today's industry.

>tfw ps4pro

enjoy those frame dips basefags

Pizza

The game is all about the combat, which feels like shit because instead of being satisfying, you get rocks and dirt every time you hit the monster. Keep shilling though, Crapcom must pay well.

or, or, listen to me for a second, or we could you know..ehehehe

make some SFMs

First time playing a monster hunter game and I didnt (couldnt) play the beta, give me some tips pls

Gameplay was always secondary. Every game has always advertised based on visuals.

No, fuck off.

This set is going to go great with a lance or other heavy weapon. We need more battledresses and bikini armor sets.

there are none

Who gives a shit about that
Its all about the hitlag dude

>tfw xbonex

Enjoy those frame dips pro fags

Is there a reason why you can't upgrade certain weapon paths even if you have the mats? I can't upgrade my hunter's bow to rank 2 in the bone tree, I literally had all the mats up to rarity 3

I'm sure someone in Japan is already on it...

Will do.

Happy hunting, 4pro. I hope you get your drops!

your moms a todays industry BOOM

lol basefags always be basin and funding definitive projects dog bless those worm for brains

WHY ARE THERE NO FIST WEAPONS IN MONSTER HUNTER

>he doesnt know
o no no no no

Steven

>Anyone who doesn't have a shitfit about the most inconsequential thing in the world works for Capcom
I want you to recognize how ridiculous you are. Examine your life and understand that you are living it wrong.

Turn off the shitty lock on and switch to target cam instead

oh theres a fist weapon alright ehehehe

Huntresses

Owie, after a kitty that I had when I was a kid.

Join my session for a squad invite (it's like a guild, you can have multiple), you can leave the session immediately after:

7tFKQJtF2ANP

>Spend the entire pre release damage controlling, saying the blood is in but they disabled it
>Now that it is confirmed that the game plays like shit and it doesn't matter anymore
Fucking kill yourself, you fucking embarrassment, can't even shill right.

>Shills a garbage game on a chinese cartoon image forum
>Thinks he can tell anyone to reevaluate his life

I just installed the game and omfg it's the best game I have ever played in my life. Even after pressing 'start' in the beginning my life passed before my eyes the game's that good. I have never seen anything like it. I'm so happy to be alive tonight.

Guess the number of sales of the Japanese version that appear on Media Create next week

Careful what you wish for.

youtube.com/watch?v=oebRJcIa7xk

Managed to beat BB multiple times with its fucked up fps, I think I'll be fine user.

Picture. Anyone knows why?

>there are none
I mean, it's literally facts that the base PS4 has sub 30fps with dips. Who are you trying to convince here?

About tree fiddy

bro bro bro you're killing the vibe with all this complaining

only session im joining is the one later tonight if you catch my dick

Would I be cucking my puppy if I named my Palico after her?

To anyone who is playing the game already, is the GL actually garbage?

stop it user

Dude, how the fuck do i exit or even join an online session?
I can't see any option

Woah always a small shock seeing MH in 60 fps.

>xbox x
Enjoy your shitty performance sonyfag

>xbonex
enjoy being a lonehunta

>Replying to the shitposter

Jesus christ guys, knock it off.

How do I stop monsters running off?

jesus christ next thing you know you people will be defending buying high end armor with straight zenny

Why do you guys do this to yourself? The writing is on the wall for world and its not good. 60 hours to clear every monster and quest, nothing adding a real challenge, no reason at all to do online, can disassemble gear for full credit back, even the most powerful monsters being frustratingly slow.

I love monster hunter. We all do. If you truely love something, you should be saddened when you see it going downhill. You should want to save it. Thats not "shitposting" or "being /v/", thats what being a true hunter is all about.

i feel like there's a decent chance i play this thing at midnight and end up buying an xbox one x tomorrow after noticing how poorly it performs. my old xbox is i think a launch model, too, so i will be having the absolute worst possible monster hunter experience
anyone have any real intel on exactly how bad the framerate is going to be on microsofts turd of a console?

Call them back?

English, rather than grunts and shit from previous MH games, MHW MH language sounds weird and repeats alot

Snacks

How do I do that?

Okay. I guess have fun having an aneurysm over a particle effect. I'm sorry you're having a rough time with this.

>he doesn't even get 60fps

never mind, for some stupid reason all the gear you craft gets sent to another page so you don't know you're trying to upgrade another weapon

what a retarded system

cuckboi. fuccboi or healslut/supportslut

So how the fuck do bows work
Do they all have the same shot types now?