jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Waifufilter
pastebin.com/6bzpzDvL

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/

blizzard world is out btw

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/7syugb/kaplan_put_some_bots_into_my_ranked_game_i_shit/
clips.twitch
reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/7som23/new_voice_actor_for_talonvishkar_hero_sanjay/
youtube.com/watch?v=rfmk0gTnpvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here comes T.Racer!

How long until Mercy is deleted from the game?

Where was the balance patch date confirmed?

Reminder that Mei is fat and should be deleted from the game

Whats wrong with his face

can tracer be impregnated

Nyanfist!

>moira is irish
>potato is a term for aiming like shit in a FPS

Here comes Lena Oxton!

Yes but you should be careful so she doesn't use her time powers while she's like that.

Yes.

he just got done satisfying your waifu in ways you'll never ever be able to

>This mad over a potato farmer
SEETHING

reaper is a pedophile for 1st

Is OwL kill yet?

kys

I just think it's funny a potato doesn't need to aim.

Gross

>level ~330
>plat

>suck a dick moira
>t. widow babbies who cant even hit me in ffa while im killing them from max right click range

Go to QP, lose a ton, enjoy as the hidden MMR gives you easier matches in comp.

/ourguys/ are getting gooked today bros

Mei is literally created to be bred.

>Have all golds
>Team asks ME to switch
>MFW

Fuck people who do this, if I'm carrying the team there's no way in hell I am changing.

Yes. I want Tracer to bear my children.

>Switch to Hanzo

>switch to torb

reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/7syugb/kaplan_put_some_bots_into_my_ranked_game_i_shit/

When they do that I say I have 4 gold and will now switch to Torb to compensate for carrying them.
After that I watch them freak out in chat and cry.

>Still retain gold eliminations and kills

>try to use practice range
>it's usually laggy as fuck
What's the point of using a practice range to fucking practice if it doesn't work properly

>ITS REAL

>player sucks
>call him out on his bullshit
>"you're like a silver portrait in the same rank as me lolololol"

How the fuck do I respond to this?

>headcanon
Being part of overwatch wasn't illegal.
>The Petras Act deemed any Overwatch activity illegal.

How do you think Winston was placed in charge of Watchpoint Gibralter, or do you think he was there illegally? Regardless, here is someone getting arrested just as the Petras act is being put in place. I know next you'll force your headcanon by saying why he's being arrested when we don't know why. The point is the corruption wasn't all in Blackwatch. And in S76's origin story, he doesn't list Blackwatch specifically as the source of corruption. He says it started "inside and out".

>why am I still plat guys wtf team booga

stop playing on a toaster

>Team asks ME to switch

SOMBRA ONLINE

>ywh mating press Lena untill she's pregnant

>basically gold portrait
>57 day mute
>mei
>plat
what the fuck

>Level 419
>Career High: 2490

>57 day silence

Alright, which one of you is it?

Your first, dumb tracerhater

Because 1 person having all golds means your team is not pulling their weight.

>Team asks ME to switch
DUMEFIST IS HEYAH

whats ur main

oh god the new hero is the bad guy that works with Symmetra. GAY.

t. healer main

t. dpsmain who can't kill targets by normal means

>Villains that did nothing "wrong"

why was xQc banned? i watched the clip already

I'm not talking about fps. When I play in the range every attack is delayed. Winston's jump actually jumps after half a second.

He dabbed hard on the haters

nice internet pablo gonzalez, go make more simpsons weed edits

clips.twitch
.tv/TenuousZealousTermiteUncleNox

clips.twitch
.tv/AntsyUglyWatercressWholeWheat

clips.twitch
.tv/ConcernedUnsightlyCodOSkomodo

clips.twitch
.tv/CleverMoldyMomTheTarFu

Clear skies, full hearts, can't lose.

He dabbed on the gay mafia.

>Implying gold medals mean anything
>People that typically care about medals are below diamond
>All of the ranks below diamond are based on metal
>Medals are typically made from some sort of metal
>We have gold, silver and bronze medals like in the Olympic Games
>Poster uses an image for ants with a reddit thumbnail
>MFW you people fell for 2/10 low effort bait

It's getting so easy to identify retards these days. Why do you people give them free replies? It's obvious they're shitters, if you don't reply they won't feel empowered and they'll return to where they came from because they'll know they're not welcome here and can't gain the attention they seek.

>Robots are playing Overwatch

If they're Omnics, then don't bully them. If they're sentient AI trying to meme our games then tell skynet to fuck off.

>Spray-spray-melee-melee-voiceline-spray-spray-voiceline-melee
I just realized how autistic my getting out of spawn routine is, help

I don't believe you, his design is completely unremarkable, he couldn't be more of a background character.

>500ms later
*gets shot by a damageboosted widow*

IT doesnt exist. Got it?

Remember the time he said they don't want solo queue ever because putting solo players with stacks supports better teamplay and making friends instead of literally the exact opposite thing which is what actually happens?

>Level 633
>Career High: 2451 on the first comp season I played

Wife

reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/7som23/new_voice_actor_for_talonvishkar_hero_sanjay/

UNA VELA

haha but what about his shirt
HIS SHIRT IS SO COOL

Admit you're both shit

From my experience the only people that get told to switch are healers that can't heal (easy), tanks that can't shield/get easy kills (easy), or DPS that can't aim. If you're getting told to switch off as a healer/tank get the fuck off of them immediately because you can't do simple shit. If you're getting told to switch off and you're a DPS you're mostly only getting kills from pressing Q.

Makes sense, the whole gay comment was pretty fucking tame

What if D.va had to kill someone with self-destruct in order to immediately get to call another mech.

Well he can always wear the mech suit thing seen on the Moira Origin video

what if she didn't get it back at all

post the full image

what if D.vas self destruct did damage through walls

>when 4 team members are trying to cap the point and the guy who just respawned because he caught alone spams "group up with me!"

so? probably means we might get him starring in a overwatch cinematic, doesn't mean that he will be a hero.

Have they removed the performance based SR shit from Diamond and above? I haven't noticed it yet since I'm not a Mercy main.

>From my experience the only people that get told to switch are healers that can't heal (easy), tanks that can't shield/get easy kills (easy), or DPS that can't aim

On what level? People scream for dps switch so that they can switch to it and show the team how its done. They are trying to justify their innevitable dps pick by telling you to switch off earlier then they just switch to hanzo/whatever they want anyways on the 2nd round or at sideswitch.

Here comes mei!

The cinematic being the one they're using to introduce a new character? Jeff said that's what the next cinematic was going to be. Fuck I don't want that vishkar poo shit in my game

Most comfortable with Junk (since Season 2) and Soldier. Also play McCree, D.Va, and Hog. I can flex to anything but Shitmada brothers though.

>Jeff said that's what the next cinematic was going to be
when?

I get the game probably should have some indicator of where your teammates are if you're not looking them but the lack of general awareness most people have is shocking.

So many times a tank just runs into the objective alone (even worse if they have a mobility ability like rein where the rest of the team literally can't keep up with them) and cries "wtf nobody on point shit team."

Hi Mei! Please destroy that stupid tracer cunt.

Less than 3 hours till esports!

Why needs the chat anyway when no one listens? Calling people useless niggers is all it's good for.

It was recent but I can't remember however I really hope I'm wrong. I want either the queen or recluse real bad.

Am I the only one who has troubles seeing enemies on new map? Everything is sooooo bright and theres so many moving distractions. We need bloom slider desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=rfmk0gTnpvY
>xQc's dad called him to ask if he was on cocaine
>when you're such an obnoxious child your parents think you're a drug addict

Just threw up

Mercyfags, everyone.

>MFW Made it to GM only playing Torb

So how come you scrubs can't get to GM?

not everyone with a voice in the cinematic is a hero. Again, his visual design is completely bland.
We already have symmetra dumbass.
And I would put my money on it being a lucio cinematic with that dude playing the villain to get his ass kicked, because of Lucio VA's fuckup causing people to want a lucio cinematic.

>unironically roleplaying
>unironically being a meifag in 2018

Didn't some guy leak yesterday that every pro is coked out on adderall?

Use your monitor settings you stupid slut.