/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

step on the gas edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
Operation White Noise is live
60Hz servers are live
4.2 mid-season reinforcements patch notes are live:
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-317056-16/operation-white-noise-mid-season-reinforcements

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Hd user Album for Damascus skin
imgur.com/a/j8a8B

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-gb/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-317109-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32
youtube.com/watch?v=fY5L95BOQTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cosmetics have no effect on gameplay so what is your point exactly?

Here's the last one for today.

Watch out for Ubishills supporting these new kikepacks.

best girl

You should change OP for "TO NEW FRIENDS: DO NOT BUY OR SUPPORT ANY EDITION"

Worst "girl"

reminder that only the core game is good, ubisoft has been slowly slowly ruining it
next year there will be clown and weed skins and it won't be any different from cod

I'm looking forward to another 500 posts of lootboxes are bad and that Ubisoft is the devil

Here's the 2018 quick rundown

>/r6g/ will defend this

>Why?

>number of unique IPs almost doubled
I'm sure most of the people trying to stir shit and whine definitely play the game and aren't just from /v/.

What do I get if I've got the gold edition for year 2? I'd have to check the box to see exactly what I have

So they start charging real money to gamble for what was previously "free". What's next? It's okay though! It's only cosmetics this time!

holy shit that looks awful

It's time for Rainbow Six Siege to end.

Anybody know when the season is ending? Still need to do placements.

Because Fuck You and Everyone Of Us, that's why

>Year 1 ops still the same price as year 2 ops and will be the same price as year 3

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>gambling for cosmetics
wow i still don't care what other people do with their money

Everyone is confused with the new price tags but you can be 100% sure they will not post a infographic like that, only shit like

if you dont have the year 3 pass, you just have the standard edition w no season pass

you get n o t h i n g

i hope you guys haven't bought the year 3 pass

>cosmetics that are only available in packs that can only be purchased with real money
/r6g/ will defend this

just do em you pussy

>TERRORIZE YOUR TARGET
Tom Clancy didn't want us to play as terrorists tho

I agree, user.
Let it burn and let a more competent studio have a crack at the tacticool multiplayer genre.

>time to unlock operators
>starter: """""EXTENDED""""""

soloqueue is fucking cancer so im prolonging it as much as possible

So you wouldn't care if Rainbow Six Siege looked like Battleborn?

It's time for neets to be slaughtered

what kind of pose is that

Okay but you still ignored the question. What's next? What previously free thing will they start charging for? It's a slippery slope.

keep the poorfag tears coming

Anyone expecting anything outside of what the Y3 pass description says is just a retard. Ubi has said time and time again that the season pass literally only gives you the ops and a 10% discount nothing else

no one ever listens user, ubisoft shits in their mouth and they swallow with a smile

>literally buying the CHANCE to get an item
why not just give me what i want and fuck off?

Good goy

More

>playing since release without giving them any money
>finally decided to buy a pass
>get year 3 on release
>now this

at least i dont care about cosmetics, but man is this annoying

are you serious

i've played mmos, I've played phone shit, and I've never felt this jewed.
And I paid for this shit.

>gw2 did something like this a little bit ago and arenanet said they'd never do that shit again because of all the outcry
>now its ubisofts turn to be retards and do the same thing

>It's another 'conflating your argument with other video games' episodes

>Ubisoft says Season Pass will get you all the season 3 ops and that's it
>People are surprises when they do exactly that

They're still jews for increasing the game's price though

dont respond to shills

But you do get an item! It doesn't matter that you opened up your memepack and got the equivalent of virtual dogshit, you paid for the opportunity to get something you wanted, and that's part of the fun!

i want IQ to feed me her glorious foot nectar!

Not gonna lie, they do give what they promise. But the whole premisse of a season pass is that it cover all DLC of that time.
But again, I just bought it for the DLC OPs

>incel NEETs will kill themselves before Y3 even starts

>shadman

>the siege operators in wildlands were only available from 2.50$ lootboxes
>outbreak cosmetics coming in 2.50$ lootboxes

>the only posters not decrying Ubi's greed are the waifushitters

Really makes me think

I think they're more surprised that info about y3 was withheld from them until long after the season pass was released. I'de be pretty upset too if I pay for a season pass where theres a temporary event listed as one of the features and I don't even get to reap all of the benefits of it.

Aren't they adding loot boxes to all their games right now?

I really wanna see how they shoehorn this into far cry 5, a single player focused game

Do they list the price of the Advanced Edition, and does it at least make up for the price of 6 Outbreak Packs and Year1/2 Operators?

>join lobby
>N9ne.exe on other team
>leave lobby

This is why I'm glad leaver penalty doesn't exist. Matchmaking is a shitshow.

They did it with AssCreed already

>its only cosmetics goy!
>its only lootboxes goy!
>its only paid lootboxes goy!
next up
>its only exclusive gameplay content goy!

>open an alpha pack
>get some legendary inquisitor skin for Rook and Doc
>don't give a fuck about cosmetics
>one of the friends I play with spergs out about how he's been trying to get it for months
>mfw

>Ubisoft, not content with having streams of revenue from game sales, season passes, paid cosmetic DLC that can't be bought with funbux and DLC that exclusively uses the games own premium funbux needs yet another way to gouge players wallets by having them gamble for the shit they want instead of allowing them to just straight up buy it

Fucking kikes.

>If you wanted to play the alien invasion event you should have paid in goy!

Call me when it does.

those are free lootboxes and basically mean nothing
on PC you can just cheatengine 9999999 money and buy as much as you want

>Cosmetic appearance of a game doesn't matter!
If the game was an untextured mass of grey blobs do you think it would have been successful? Would you have picked it up?

?
Look at the post
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-gb/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-317109-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32

It's standard edition for an extra $20, but you get 600 Ubi credits and 10 zombie lootboxes

I don't know why anyone thought a publicly traded company would ever not try and get as much money as possible

>If you wanted the improved acog x3.0 for jager's rifle you should stop being a poorfag and buy more weapon crates goy!

>unique poster count only went up from 20 to 28 in 40 posts
NEETs on suicide watch

Should I just uninstall now, or at the next season?

>open an alpha pack
>get some legendary mask for Thermite
>don't give a fuck about cosmetics
>one of the friends I play with spergs out about how he's been trying to get it for months
>mfw

jazz hands YOOOOOOOOOO

its despairing because this kind of behavior will keep coming from them because they have the normalfag audience who eat this shit up. voting with your wallet is a dead meme and its best to just jump ship when this happens.

You dodged that question quite nicely, keep sticking with the "I-it's just cosmetic!" argument all you want. It won't make it any less bullshit.

>equating not caring about epic pink faggot camos all over my guns people regularly pay out the ass for to thinking somebody would be fine with the game being completely untextured
Be careful you don't swallow your tongue going to sleep tonight, retard

Who are you quoting?

is that a slinky affixed to the top of that gun?

youtube.com/watch?v=fY5L95BOQTg

>guys what if [thing that wont ever happen happens]
Then it'd be bad I guess. Good thing it wont ever happen.

But in both cases it's completely cosmetic. You should be fine with the game having no textures if it's just cosmetic.

If you're actually that morbidly curious about Battleborn's god awful design make a thread on /v/ about it. I'm sure plenty of people have their folder for it.

post yfw not a poorfag

The only reason
ONLY
N
L
Y

I'm okay with this it is because there is no trading system.
Otherwise spergs with spent the whole match just trading in their barbie wigs

If the game was an 'untextured mass of grey blobs' then it'd probably be completely unplayable, you complete dolt. Why would you even reply to my post with such a stupid fucking comparison when all I was stating was that I don't give a fuck about what kind of camo is on my gun?

what is with all the shitposts today?
Is there another ubishill psyop?

>They add in a trading system and every trade requires a little tax of R6 credits in order to go through
>once you run out of credits you can't trade anymore

If there was LITERALLY NO TEXTURES it would actually have gameplay implications you braindead /v/ermin.

I don't like all the cosmetics but I also don't care since they don't do anything. If they did something like made an operator with a bright neon orange default outfit and maid you pay real money to use a normal one I'd have an issue. If people want to blow $120 trying to get some gay limited cosmetic like a shitty mobage then let them ,I don't care.

How would it be unplayable? They're just cosmetic textures!

>tfw gonna buy 50 zombie packs day 1 and post screenshots to piss off poorfags

How would no textures have gameplay implications? They're just cosmetic. Cosmetics don't affect gameplay.

Keep digging, retard

>that feel when on the first round you pull some amazing shit out off your ass
>that you were sure wouldn't work but did and carry your team to the win
>get no more kills the entire match

WHATS THE POINT OF VIGIL BEING INVISIBLE TO DRONES WHEN HE GIVES OF A SIGNAL THAT BASICALLY TELLS THE DRONE WHERE YOU ARE ANYWAY WHAT IS THE POINT

AND THE SIGNAL GETS STRONGER THE CLOSER YOU GET TO IT TOO SO LIKE WHY PUT HIM IN THE GAME WHY UBISOFT WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

I'm telling them to go to /v/ because I don't want them to derail the thread even more.

why not just go ahead and make a unboxing video of your amazing lootbox gamertm loot bro!

are you the oil tycoon user who buys every new set?
nice