Why are the Romans interrogating this Jewish man?

Why are the Romans interrogating this Jewish man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q-kql7cpcOo?t=25s
youtube.com/watch?v=XbI-fDzUJXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

judging by the knife by his feet the building burning in the background and the file name i would say the answer is that he was a zealot

>Why the fuck did you start this rebellion, who's in charge here?!
>I won't tell you shit, goy
*punches the jew*
>Now tell me again, culus, who started this rebellion in Jerusalem?
>I'll never tell you
*gestures to the other man to slaughter him*

They just found out the seeds he sold them for a large amount of money weren't all that magical after all.

>Tell me about Eleazar, why does he lead the rebellion?
>Lotta loyalty for a hired sword!

Dr. Moshe, I'm SPQR

>You're a big goy
>For jews

They wanted to use his boipussy.

Men were so fit back then. Working, hard labour and being outside everyday. The real life.

Technology and luxury has spoiled us, we sit in a office cubicle every day or behind a computer.

>tfw no praetorian guard bf

Feel free to till the land.

If they had a choice they would probably choose this one. Peace is an abberation that humanity has only become used to recently.

I get it though. I would rather be cut out of wood than be soft as a fucking pillow like I am now.

>The Senate quickly met and began debating a change of government, but this eventually devolved into an argument over which of them would be the new princeps. When they heard of the Praetorians' claim, they demanded that Claudius be delivered to them for approval, but he refused, sensing the danger that would come with complying. Some historians, particularly Josephus,[11] claim that Claudius was directed in his actions by the Judaean King Herod Agrippa. However, an earlier version of events by the same ancient author downplays Agrippa's role[12] so it remains uncertain. Eventually the Senate was forced to give in and, in return, Claudius pardoned nearly all the assassins.

He didn't use proper grammar.

youtu.be/Q-kql7cpcOo?t=25s

Agreed.
>If they had a choice
This little phrase is key to understanding everything. If a child had the choice, she wouldn't do homework. Freedom spoils.

Makes my dick hard

ROMANI ITE DOMUM! Locative you fuckhead!

>Holding that oily, frizzy, disgusting Jew hair with your hands
Ew.

>first one to talk gets to stay in my empire!
>*stabs with gladius*
>he didn't die so good! who wants to try next?
>TELL ME ABOUT JOHN OF GISCALA! WHY DOES HE STAB THE KNIFE?
>lotta loyalty for a hired zealot!

perhaps he's wondering why you would cut a mans throat before stabbing him with a pilum

Came here to say this

youtube.com/watch?v=XbI-fDzUJXI

Why is he laughing?

the horse just ripped a brutal fart

wildly underrated post

lol you fags are 4channers talking about being hardy

He's about to trip the waterboy with the butt of his spear and even though the kid sees it coming there's nothing he can do about it.