/bdog/The MMORPG Black Desert

Something edition
>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, p2w rng mechanics, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Guilds
NA: Sardine, Baka, Inner_Circle
Eu: Pettanco

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/3kJqJSPZ

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qIRmxBPHh_8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im really close to buying a Gotha Rensa because it looks so nice on my Ranger. Please stop me. I need to feed my kids.

Post your ranger in the outfit so we can talk you out of it

4th for tamers

Post that face when gookposter is assblasted again

Chinkposter btfo again?

Don't make him summon the bot again

Gonna stop shitting up the thread soon
tried to make more variation in hair color, and made the eyebrows as dark as possible without making them black

pvp in bdo needs to be accessible enough for people to be able to dive into it without removing the gear treadmill and without pissing off the vets with their PEN weapons and TET accessories.
When pvp is the only content that resembles end game but you basically have to have "finished" the game to participate in it, you've got a problemo.

p2w lmao

It's going to take a huge reworking on the node and siege systems.
The geared people only got geared because they hold the regions and nodes. Nobody that has to grind for silver is ever going to beat the hundreds of million the siegies get for free

*pat pat*
post bwah and everything will be ok

yeah i mean in part i think the rewards for holding nodes and winning sieges should be ridiculously good like that but maybe just cap AP and DP against other players to the point, this way things can be properly tuned and more people can participate.

Please do not bully

what am i looking at here?

Take the hat off and dont give me that tinder/facebook angle shit.

You look like you might be a cutie

But the hat looks so cool!!

Valkyrie are for being cool

valkyrie are for headpats as they give me the succ!

I'm not sure I would want to be around a Valkyrie that's blinded by their helm and hair.

There's eye holes!

Valkyries are for succ!

What do those warlocks look like unleashed?

I'd have to install the nude mod to show you, user..
Maybe later!

haha lmao succccc
lmao dude check it succcccc she thiccccc
fucccccc

1,5 hours of Rogue's Den grinding

That's not very good...

Make an album for me sometime!

Join Valor. We do lifeskills and Node Wars (although you are not required to participate in them). No gear requirements or arena tests.
We take in new players too, so if you started playing and you don't know what to do or you feel lost, consider joining us (specially since there is a guild attendance reward currently going that gives you a pet)!
We have guild buffs (gathering and fishing) and do guild quests too.
If you are interested in joining, whisper Dezex or Liquss (family names).

I keep remaking my ranger hoping that by some stroke of luck she'll end up cute but I still can't manage it.

nice reddit image
circa 2012

That inventory is like 23m at least. Thats not bad for 1.5 hours of farming assuming you dont want xp.

I dont think thats the norm though.

I didn't count 23mil
maybe you wanna run that math again

pretty good

you're not taking into account tax dummy head
knock off 4-5 mil

Is my ranger supposed to walk around barefooted? Doesnt seem practical..

So its about 19-20m after taxes.

Thats still decent considering the area is fucking dead. The gear requirement is also really low so new players can grind there comfortably

that's also an extreme case
most times you'll get 1 book and no shultz

alright nerds, character's finished. What server do I join if I'm new?

One of the Olvia ones dork

>1 book
There are a shitton of fast respawning elites in that area, Id call 3 books low for 1.5 hours.

you're a lucky guy then

for you

what's for me?

its a meme you dip

youtube.com/watch?v=qIRmxBPHh_8

oh... well I guess you got me good then
kudos

Can I get some succ?

People expect you to also bring a scroll to these right?

I think I know why it is hard for me to find friends lately to play this game with. It would seem that majority of people are either stuck in the phase of pretending to be a girl online, while actually not being one. I know its not much to go on but its the only reason that would makes sense. Too damaged by their own lie that they don't know how to interact with the opposite sex. Considering one that I have tried to build a friendship with literally said to me, "I don't know how to talk to girls." All I know right now is that I need to stop blaming myself and look for honest people wanting to make friends in this game simply for fun.

Just be yourself.

no it's probably because people have either resigned to play solo or just with their guild

yes
but dont do them with randoms
do them with guildmates or solo

Often you'll get scammed when someone doesn't bring one or they'll take way too long getting ready
time is money in BDO

The game is really struggling to make party play worth while

I'm doing something with someone already tonight, but don't be afraid to add me on discord, we can discuss things there!
Succee#7821

Not a fan of Discord. I'll just try to catch you some other time.

Blonde valkyries are made for giving succ.

I pretend to be a girl online because I want to be a girl in real life but am not in a situation where that is currently possible, my only outlet is self inserting as my character. I don't see why that would interfere with my ability to have a friend of the opposite sex though.

At the same time with another man I feel it's more likely that we share the same interests and I can more freely talk to him, but that's a normal human thing.

see

Straight anons make cute girl characters so they fap to them.
But why did you make such a cute valk as a gay user? Does she have a dick?

>Go to do Cadrys for marni stones for the General accessory quest with a friend
>Marni stones dont count party progress
Angry elf noises
Why does this game hate friends

It dyes terribly because the hat eats up 3 of the dye sections so a bunch of stuff is either undyeable or tied in inconvenient ways, I thought I'd love it and refunded it

i bet a retarded elf sounds very similar to an angry elf

does things and sometimes stuff!
Fogans are stealing your jobs and women, other guilds your grindspots?
Let's make BDO great again and wipe them all out!
You like being verbally and ocassionally physically abused for no reason?
Join us now if you have 450gs and get a free girlfriend (girlfriend may be an [Old Hoe] )

xD this is why i joined!!!! ps: i love Dezex :PPPP

How can you claim that to not be harmful to yourself when you're not actually being yourself? Gender dysphoria is a serious problem and you should get yourself some help.

Exactly the same, I would know, I am one after all

I don't think I ever said it wasn't harmful to myself. People in my position usually have some pretty severe anxiety/depression and have trouble talking to anyone about it. I went to a doctor once for my anxiety problems about 12 years ago and he gave me some pills that made the problem worse so I stopped taking them and haven't been to a doctor since.
I'll probably stop now because this is pretty off topic and there are a few anons who get really pissy when this kind of discussion goes on.

Based on the amount of rp/erp that goes on I think this is actually BDO related in some way though.

b oohoo
this isn't gameplay related

Well I am glad you're able to be open about that. It's a nice trait. But really, if this means anything, be happy with who you are and try not to force yourself to be something you are not.

I'll say this though, priority should be enjoying this game and for me, personally, its hard to do alone.

is this some kind of meta homo erotic erp shit?

Kill yourself.

I grinded my striker from 57-58 in there and switching channels when elites were dead and I only got two books.

No. Its a friendly conversation. Be pretty hard for me to be a homo as well.

Maybe I'm just really lucky in that spot then, whenever I feel like grinding out some books I head over there to get them.

no dick! Also what kind of character would a gay boy make?

I got Witch, DK and Mystic (yes, I know)
What new class do I get to 59 for variety, got a week left of Olvia access.

How does having the node connected in the area you grind affect item drop rate?
Does investing energy into that said node help item drop rate?
Does the kama buff for item drop rate matter when you factor in those two above?
Also, in a party, what matters for item distribution, damage done or killing blow?

Some sort of cute twink

What server?

no way, playing a cute girl is much better

(;一_一)

But why would it be better if you don't like girls? Why do you find her cuter than a boy?

Not video games

You must find me and complete my 5 part questline if you seek answers

Valkyrie seems like it would be a good addition for you maybe

How is blader in PvP?

Something like Tamer or Kuno

So i just started playing yesterday and not really sure where everything is. I was killing some imps and I got some gold dog statue and sold it for 5 mil, but now i have so much money I cant move.

Is there a bank or something around the camp in the beginning of the game or should i just reroll?

What do you actually do in this game?

At the moment im hunting deer with a musket. I don't know why, the rewards suck, but I find it fun for some reason.

Click the NPC magnifying glass left-above of your minimap and click "Storage"

Grind mobs, hunting, fishing, gather mats for crafting or selling, Play the RNG gear slot machine, fight world bosses, quest, run a medieval empire of workers that survive on nothing but booze and slavery.

Afk fish.

You forgot Farmville simulator

Uhhh, Staff or Gauntlet from Kzarka box?

insert black stones to their dick to make it bigger

Doesn't matter
Both are for Boring baby classes