/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2689

Monster girl (human) edition!

>Recent News
Fire SR Zoi confirmed for incoming story event at the end of the month + chance to get one of the SR versions of previous zodiacs
Robomi event will be next Side Story
Story chapter 102-105 released
Shadowverse collab added to side stories
New unlocked EMP for several characters
SR Ippatsu, SSR Therese release.
3 Draw Tickets have been added to every Side Story shop
Eden 4* has medium stamina

>Promotions
Daily single gacha ticket starts 01/11 - 01/28
Double renown cap 01/25- 01/30

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for February:
1/31 - 2/8 - Auld Lanxiety (SR Zoi + one of the previous SR Zodiac)
2/9 - 2/13 - Cerb/Fenrir Showdowns
2/11 - 2/?? - My First Valentine
2/14 - 2/21 - Guild Wars (Light Bosses)
2/22 - 2/27 - ?? (old event rerun/What Makes the Sky Blue Part I rerun/something totally new?)
2/28 - 3/?? - What Makes the Sky Blue Part II

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning.
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff, so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/388489
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Can't even start except for ~1-3 unannounced days of the month
>Have to spend 8+ hours rerolling when you finally do
>You're basically required to spend 6 hours a day minimum for 2 months to be able to "play", read:not really, the "game"
>Once you do, your day is log in, leech raids, do the recovery item quests for an hour, spend recovery, leech raids, do events for recovery item mats, spend recovery, leech raids, do co-op for missions, spend recovery, leech raids, do some story to keep going to the end of the free missions (then co-op leech)taking breaks to leech raids and do side quests as you levelup
>At the end of the day slam your junk into your better stuff to raise its xp, slam your duplicate magnas into each other to raise their cap and repeat
>What happens when you finish that? You do the same shit all over again at a higher difficulty which then requires many, many mats from lower content, which extends your daily chore list even more
>Oh and how do you play this game? You press attack in one of 3 configurations mindlessly until you die and if it's a raid leech from high rankers showing up for free/"free" bonus loot until you're ready for highlevel content where it's basically the same barring using a conditional skill occasionally otherwise you basically eat shit and die because progression requirements are made to fuck you in the ass
>Why do you play this repulsive excuse for a "game"? A png of a waifu you have to spend the better part of a year saving up event/story crystals to "spark" her and her voice lines which you can just get online
It's literally insanity.

xth for swimmy!

BAHA HL
55E85E48

t.Tumblr

my crew is not dead!

Who's this cutie

>Muh rerolling
Just play the damn game

BROS I CANT BELIEVE HAL KEKED ME FOR THIS LIAR MURDERER WHORE KNOTTING SLUT

I love my wife

DOUBLE PENDANT OUTSIDE MAGFES WTF BROS
IT IS A TRAP TO WASTE YOUR POTS/BERRIES BEFORE GW
\\\\\\\\\DON'T FALL FOR KMR'S TRICKS////////

Now imagine FGO

Rerun never

Post dying crews.

>1-4
Yikes, you're probably right.Oh well, fox should have disbanded a year ago.

I don't play FGO, what does it look like?

FGO is unironically just five minutes of grinding a day, you just have to reroll to get your actual self insert and your waifu, and THAT'S a pain in the ass.

>ToL ending
>You can do 10 pulls for 10 crystals and get 10 SSRs

I enjoyed dumping all the currency I built up while not playing that.

Banwave going on right now?

OH NO NO NO

Except when there's an event up and no amount of grinding will ever be enough.

I thought the guild drama is over

Imagine Angel Halo, for every event, every mission and fight is Angel Halo. You farm for a chance to get mats at Angelo Halo.
And you never stop.

Holy shit, post Bella, Bullies and Cowfags.

which /gbfg/ crew actively kicks leechers? I'm sick of my spineless danchou.

ded bros

It never ends.

I still have this installed in case they did a new collab. Guess I don't need it anymore.

Why is it so hard to find a decent /gbfg/ crew?

Imagine writing all this shit instead of doing his daily magna

HELLO WHERE IS THE LAYER RISE LEECHLIST

WE ARE GBFG TOO

nice

>3 weeks before light bosses gw
what do you think

>GBF will have an announcement like this one day

>doing anything outside of magfest

what should I focus on next to improve?
I've basically given up getting any claw drops, I'll just have to buy them slowly.
should I farm more axes to mlb the other two or should I level up the bahamut weapon?
maybe farm another cortana?
I still do pitiful damage and kinda hope to be able to help my guild out next guild war.

So when you gain the effect to do superior elemental damage, does that scale with the character's type or the damage type?

I've noticed my characters start doing less damage even though they now hit the enemy weaknesses.

fuck off reddit

>character has dark backstory
>it's either played up for laughs like Jamil and Six or is forgotten about entirely after a hug from Lyria or whatever
Why can't my problems be this cool?

why you do the things you do gbfg?

Quatrebois insider here.
Big bois from """"big crews"""" are leaving to join us.
Expect us to 5-0 A next GW.

Just blame your problems on the government and narrate it so it's a dark and shadowy cabal when you go over backstory.

Post IDs

Yeah I sure would join this shitfest, LOL

Because I am a sad human being who knows no one can love such a pathetic and degenerate person, no matter how much I change.

Kill this colossus please, nobody is joining...
5B8260E8

This is old

>no para
This is failing

Are you retarded?

>retconned her death with no explanation
bravo KMR

If by old, you mean a few minutes old, then yes. Check for yourself, retard.
game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/388489

if you are on element, you get an extra +50 elemental modifier bonus, and you could crit
that's it

do your daily celeste host, solo them
the starting basic grids should look like:
2 0* claws, 4 0* axes
if you don't have szoi, you start mlb ing them, and replace the axes with 1 3* claws
if you have szoi, replace the axes with 0* claws asap
you shouldn't be using cortana if you don't have the statstick to make up for it (mlb grids, good summons, or 155 party hp emp), run elysian instead if you're hl
if you haven't hit hl, just be a meat farmer next gw

So when granblue goes under and pulls something like this, would you be able to just rape them with chargebacks or have credit card companies caught onto this shit?

Stop posting the same fucking grid while asking the same fucking question every fucking day.

What was that?

What the fuck is Phoebe's not bullshit name?

I don't avatarfag so I at least have that going for me.

>only 3 gbfg crews even get 3 wins this GW
>1 of them is falling apart due to internal drama
>all the oldfag guilds except LG and atelier are in shambles
>simova and ararara quitting
this is the end of /gbfg/, we might as well just merge into discord honestly

ヴェトル

not him but someone from last thread posted that having any claws at all is irrelevant if you don't have zoi
kind of getting mixed feelings here, just asking because i'm building a grid too

LEECHLIST!

Why is he quitting?

Rerun of what?

big bois from (you)too?

>Started this month
>Managed to beat both the maniac and hell for this event

I'm feeling pretty proud of myself right now /gbfg/

wrong
mlb claws grid hits harder than mlb axes under 83% hp, which is almost all the time because you'll get hit anyway

I want to be fucked by Gilbert

How is wind so strong?

I love you user

>Implying

I'm a new player, trying to decide which limited character to pick for my Beginner's Draw ticket between Katalina or Eugen. For water, I have Lancelot, Izmir, and Yoda. For earth, I have Vaseraga, Siegfried, and Cagliostro, as well as Titan and Godsworn Alexiel for summons.

Eugen seems like he'd work well with Vas, but I heard Kat's weapon is godlike if you have Varuna. Is Eugen's gun good? Is it worth taking Kat for her sword even though I don't have the summon?

Why do /gbfg/ guilds seem like they're on the verge of collapse after every GW?

hold the fucking phone, post your grid champ

Is nighthound the best for mvping kirin? I see a lot of people mvp with it. Teach me how to mvp kirin, gbfg.

The baha hl's I join in gbf never fail. what makes you such a sour grape

Stupid danchou accepting drinks from thief mobs

I WANT

Half the time they are, honestly. I've expected my crew to break up like 4-5 times so far.

well that's good to know, i'll keep the 2 claws and start mlbing them then
thanks user

This is a two year old event, user. Still, congrats!

Choke on pots for full chains every turn

pacifist route worst route in gbf

Eugen's gun is worth more than Eugen.

>The baha hl's I join in gbf never fail
POST ID RIGHT NOW CUTIE

Thanks user!!!

I think it was a mistake to make my atma sword water.

Playable when?

Hounds biggest detriment is a relatively low nuke cap, why would you use a nuke class when you can hit cap with anything, however it's a different case for kirin since you don't hit for shit usually, plus it has gun prof for filling your grid with highest raw attack weapons, which are tia guns for most people

Should I just be using all fire people/weapons?

Or is there a better team here to use

This game confuses me

Eugun gun is the best Titan weapon.

It's ok to spend dama bars on Love Eternal right?
Being that it's limited and all.

>Sakura doesn't attack
>She also isn't Wind like /gbfg/ told me she would be
Don't remind me

I'm the real me

Get Eugen. The gun is good for Titan, just like Murgleis is good for Varina, but since you actually have the damn summons...

Also, Vas/Cag/Siegfried is already plenty good as a team, two tanks with great DPS and a way to buff and sustain them.

Its pretty poverty. I was going to take a screenshot of the boss dying but I forgot to.

Its old but I feel like that's a lot of progress for someone who just started this month.

You ticket Eugen for his gun and drop all your Dama Bricks into it.

Can some list the causes of death for all of the pastebin guilds?

Leeches and trannies