Other urls found in this thread:

rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Installing_mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1194812929
ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=36687.msg376102#msg376102
rim-world.com/smooth-stone-walls-mod/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how the fuck do you install C&P?

this shit didn't come with any instructions

Remember to keep your chemfuel near all of your flammable objects in a wooden-walled room with carpeting.

rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Installing_mods

Thank you, Google!

>Requires HugsLib to function
Do you have this mod?
Did you installed this mod first?

someone answer this guy because i'm interested too.

>Mountainous embark
Fuck yeah! mountains!

>30-40% of the map is one solid mountainside

I really wish there was something in between Mountainous and Large Hills. Or just fucking scoot the mountain over 10-20%
Even with 300x300 it's just not enough actual open space.

Autopistol or Revolver?

get the configurable maps mod, you can tweak the settings until you get what you want. the map reroll mod would also help you get there.

revolver

I had a thought about the killboxes Realism vs Cheating argument.
Using a heavy fortifications with a well guarded entrance is definitely realistic, but tynan is a lazy cunt and so the rest of the game can't respond in a realistic manner.
Raiders can't build siege towers. They can't set ambushes to try and kill vulnerable people/get past the killbox before it's manned. They can't see the defences and inteligently form up behind someone with a grenade and try and breach. Sappers exist, but i've heard generally they're the only ones that try for an alternate way and frequently result in friendly fire. Raiders can't try to scale the walls while your pawns are sleeping or even just not actively patroling the walls. And they can't set up a proper seige and wait you out until your food stocks are empty because walls are so cheap that you can easily have them surrounding everything usefull including your farms. Actually cheap might not be the right way to describe the wall issue. From a realistic standpoint 5 people just flatout can't form a settlement. From a medival technology level you'd need 98% of your colonists involved in farming (plowing, tilling, sowing, watering, harvesting) and the walls you'd use for fortification require an a absolute shit tonne of labor meaning you wouldn't even think about setting them up before you have hundreds or even a couple thousand citizens, at which point it'd be logisticaly impossible to build them around your farms.

Dudes, I just got Wallpaper Engine. Any comfy, relaxing, chill as fuck animated Rimworld wallpapers?

You mean dithe? She's unironically a reddit one.

disappointing but i still want to check out the xml.

Why revolver?

Configurable maps hasn't been updated yet on steam and reroll maps honestly just swaps the side the mountain that takes up too much of the map is going to be on.

puu sh/z9Na5/197ab21b3b.7z
There you go senpai.

I have one colonist who constantly loses body parts. At this point he's 90% synthetic and would be unstoppable if he didn't also have massive brain damage. Are luciferum and brain stimulator the only ways to restore the guy's mind? both seem to inevitably result in a descent into madness

>Configurable maps hasn't been updated yet on steam
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1194812929

revolver from purely anecdotal evidence, i've seen people wreck raids with revolvers way more than autopistols.

Anybody knows whats the point of synthetic skin?

healing scars.

ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=36687.msg376102#msg376102

and looking at the data, looks like the revolver fires just as fast and hits harder. I want to see for myself this embark though so I'll me taking one of each.
To replace scarred areas

rim-world.com/smooth-stone-walls-mod/
FFUUUUUUUCK WHY WASN'T THIS A THING IN THE FUCKING BASE GAME? JESUS CHRIST!

How do I avoid getting my nymphs preggers? RJW has been pretty underwhelming desu

lol nerd

sterilization surgery

Welp

Oh cool, you got free mining pets. They'll make a base for you!

I just have to go introduce myself, ja?
They totally won't fuck my shit up?

hello

Okay, lets try this caverns bullshit again.

kys

pls no bully

I really have to wonder why people use CE. I know it adds some really good stuff but making it so people die faster in a game where people already die fast just makes it really unbalanced (and easier)

I really wonder why you are so autistic that you have to whine about it everytime someone uses CE.

ammo autism
people hate RNG % based missing pointblank with shotguns
mild buff to melee(?) because of how lethal everything is
I use it because of the second reason but it has so much garbage attached to it I'm thinking of just not using it anymore

I don't know why you think I have CE installed, because I don't.

:V

Wait, the hud isn't part of CE?

I seriously thought it was, considering how everyone I see in this thread who uses CE also has that hud.

It's ColonistBar KF.

Actually most shotguns in mods do a thing where it simulates pellets by firing in a burst at infinite firerate.

what do ya'll think of giving orcs hair?

Looks good
What pawn texture mod is that? kinda like the faces. Is that a catgrill going :3 ?

i already use prepare carefully to add hair like Mohawks and spiked hair to my orcs.

The hair that looks catty is from Variety Hair Styles; the smile is just the default one they draw out of Facial Stuff.

>living in artic biome
>set up functioning farms
>good crop yields
>doing well
>suddenly it's not good enough for my fat ass colonists
>vast harvest is consumed in 3 days
>plants can't grow fast enough to feed the endless, ravenous appetite of my colonists
Do they hunger for manflesh? Is that what the problem is? The farms were doing just fine before.

Will I get the same amount of raids with 3/5 hostile factions as I would with 2/5 hostiles?

I want more.

We are in the posession of a slight problem.

He's got 5 lucifernium on him, but there's no way I'll get casks ready.

I can probably deal with the psychosis by removing limbs, but how long does the guy have until he just dies?

>Advanced withdrawal symptoms include death in an average time of 10 days after withdrawal starts.

Stick him in a cryptosleep pod.

>cheating

>playing with mods

Rimworld of Magic is so fucking fun. Loads better than the Jedi mod.

>playing without mods

Was there a mod that made areas with grass look way more lush and grassy?

>Playing

no

it looks like vomit

Mmmm is this the Thrumbo storyteller? because if she is then upload that mod.

What was that neko/catgirl mod?

maid nukos

What is the difference between a muffalowolf and a wolffalo?

Lmao user can't even make a mod without help from reddit

>forgetting about orc user

I wanna nuke the Nukos.

>Sniper from RoM with a Railgun from SW

Nigga can tank an entire raid by himself.

>believes we're not both ridden with cancer that just comes in a different variety and should be brothers.

take that back, you monster
you have to go back

FFFFFFFFFFFFUCK

CAAAAAAAAVERNS

I'm going to do an ice-sheet start; anything to save me from this slime infested, spider dick hell.

what do bugs even eat, I had 2 bug spawns in my bigass map on start and they killed a few early raids then froze and starved to death in winter

insect jelly that spawn from hives

>pretending we don't all use both
>fabricating enemies in every facet of your life
>not getting along with people over simple stupid shit
>wondering why you're so lonely and insipid

Have fun with that :'D

I can't stand reddit's garbage layout, and the eternal fart-sniffing userbase (like yourself.) I'd rather send smoke signals or even gamefaqs than ever subject myself to reddit.
You have to go back.

>unironically being a r*ddit nigger

>projecting
It's cute how butthurt you get. Honestly I don't even browse reddit but it triggers you autistic kids so easily. I wasn't wrong when I said you could be brothers in how fucking retarded and easily triggered you are.
Goodnight, fags. See you tomorrow. Have fun shitting at eachother about whether mods are cheating or not inb4 mods are cheating

What part of my post is projecting, sweetie? You've clearly got your head so far up your ass all you can smell is your own shit. :)

shit, forgot to add the spoiler
goodnight you fucking nigger ;)

mechanoids resetting aggro to some random structure on my map miles away from my actual base is so fucking retarded

kys r*ddit nigger

Founder of Veeky Forums was a redditor.

hiro isn't from r*ddit you retard

Thrumbo is for cuddles

thrumbo is kill

Do not hurt a thrumbo

Thrumbo?
More like Dumbo!

Why? Being butchered for their horns, fur, and meat is their only purpose in life.

>assign comfort animal

I hope you`re just memeing

>he doesn't have a thrumbo farm dedicated to raising up thrumbos and slaughtering them for their meat, fur and horns
>not outfitting your army with the horns of the thrumbos that have perished in your colony

I'd love to see this put into practice. The sheer amount of food and time required would be insane. It'd be more profitable to raise rats.

Just feed them meals/kibble made from Thrumbo for that double Thrumbo goodness

not so bad if you have genetic rim, no need to feed useless babies when you can age them up with drugs to make them ready for slaughter, you just keep one bull and then slaughter all male babies.

Appetite suppressant pills, my dude. Normally I only use them for caravans, but hey.

>the cunt with his cheat mod

>turn off rape beatings
>assign as comfort animal
You gotta go back.

rape beating seem dumb af in game, whenever my pawns rape something they always fight back after and my pawns get fucking put in the hospital even if it's my own prisoner

What does a thrumbo pussy look like? Is it similar to a horse pussy only more aesthetic?

How can human women even compete?

And protect that storage room with batteries, and let your pyromaniac guard the area for extra safety.