/mbgg/ - Mobage General #833

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Forever 7th, Alice gear Aegis.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

preregister.vespainc.co.kr/en
chronicle.sega-net.com/overlord2/
youtube.com/watch?v=c962PQxrwKc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What happened to /padg/?

KR anons, don't forget to pre-register for the 1 year anniversary event before February 11th or you'll miss out many amazing things.

preregister.vespainc.co.kr/en

this is your mistress for the day

>No reruns

Fuck this, I hope Rei gets a 4* this year.

Post pantsu

I see a bulge

>still playing this generic auto play trash

Or puffy vulva

do you have chaguma tina's one?

I got bored of alice gear already

nah I only saved that Noah one

>Another opportunity to not roll her
I'd want my favorites to get a 3* but I didn't even roll any of those this past summer either.

So puffy

How do you guys build Misaka in Index? Thinking power/faith or agility/faith

In the new season quest we have to collect houkai cube fragments. If we step out of the circle a thunderstorm will begin to follow us. Each hit doesn't do much damage but eventually it adds up. It's more annoying than I thought.

AGA update is out

Update? Whats in the update?

Oh shit, the skins come with cutscenes now?

The rewards are just the meh stigmata right? Guess it's good we won't have to do the quests too much then.

No, that's from the AI-chan training center event. The season event is the month long event where we level up our season to get evolution materials for the free 4* pistols.

>REBORN OF THE DRAGON RIDERS
Lancer renewal never ever

I updated AGA on the iOS AppStore but it's still prompting me to update when I launch the game. Am I fucked?

Oh, right. I mixed that up. Are the pistols even worth maxing? What character(s) do they go best with?

KR question, which runes should I put on Laias?

They are a gimmicky but if you have nothing better you can use them to take advantage of the damage buff they give. You give them to a Kiana/Kallen you aren't gonna use much (Saint Kiana would be the best), use the weapon skill and immediately switch to your main character to hit the enemy.

The weapon skill will take 65% of your HP upon activation so you need a way to recover your HP afterwards to not die or use it again (can't be used if your HP is under 33%). The pistols cause an explosion that will burn all the enemies around you, and you'll get a buff for few seconds that gives you All Damage +18% to burned enemies.

Hmm, that's not too great. I already have some pretty good pistols so I guess I won't go too hard with farming this event then. I need the Kallen fragments more than the pistol uncaps anyway. Thanks for the info.

Got attack in mine, mana/hit would be alright in PvP where you're trying to S2/S3 asap but think attack everywhere else.

cute butt

Skits based on skins have been around since the cafe was introduced. It's just that not many of them had skits when the cafe was introduced, but they'll all become available sooner or later.

>Point newfag that comes asking dumb shit without reading the OP to /jp/
>He proceeds to ask retarded shit without reading the OP over there too

Lancers are for cowards.

Filler?

>crossboarding for some (You)

>miss out on 1000 stamina a day in KR if you don't use at least 500 stamina
curse these jewish tricks

>Filler instead of Valentine

kings raid homos, i just got the 2* ticket. who do i use it on for ESPORTS? epis makes my dick throb but usually these big titty charas are shit.

>play EA's star wars galaxy of heroes
>trying to assemble a first order team since phasma's leader ability is kinda neat
>use regular kylo ren as the main DPS
>searching for super ultra mega rare unmasked kylo tank
>can literally taunt every round
>spent thousands of crystals ive saved up for months

>becomes common drop literally six hours later

FUCK THIS GAME

she's good. also if a character is too esports they get nerfed within the month anyway so just dick pick

back to /v/

It won't live long. That's the fate of western mobage.

follow your dick. also epis is amazing.

I can see my waifu Charlotte and my mistress Tsukimi.
How will Colopl buff Tetra again?

>becomes common drop literally six hours later
Tell me more about why I should be laughing at you

>buff Tetra again
What horror

What are today's dailies in AGA?

They won't allow her to fall off the Famitsu meme list.

I'm sure you can figure it out yourself, champ.

It's such bullshit sword nemo got nerfed but that bitch tetra gets to stay strong forever

im a retarded faggot

Of course you are, only one would reply pretending to be someone else.

Thanks. Also, is there an /mbgg/ guild? Or should I join a random one? How important are guilds in this game anyway.

The only different one is which weapon they want you to use for some batts.

Join whatever the biggest one that'll accept you is and move on when you see something better. Guilds give a ton of useful shit.

test:)

Ban evasion is against the rules

what says really.

thanks

I've been playing Valkyrie connect for about 2 weeks now. Do you ever get diamonds again? Seriously, I'm down to like, the daily 30 diamonds you get for doing every daily. I ran out of hero quests. I'm at the point where I can't really progress very far in the story quest because of the spike after chapter 21. I managed to get to rank 24 in arena and now I can't get diamonds from that either.

I just want to virtual gamble.

Kemonofriends uses maths questions as age verification for the IAP store

Crikey
No chance here

>already have half the characters.
I expected it to take longer than that.

If they're asking what I think they're asking, the inequality is false for all natural k.

Suddenly I'm getting 403 on qooapp's website, anyone else?

i learned this shit when i was in last year of high school how the fuck are actual adults supposed to remember this?

Oh wait, I'm wrong. I'm getting rusty.

>For all natural numbers of k, show the next inequality
I think I know the answer but I'd have to crack open an old text book to double check.

How come i'm encountering a lot of people that have "fag" in their profile message for AGA?

The honorable japanese cant be faggots so it must be something else

So it's an induction question? I love those questions.

>Consistently got D's and F's in high school math
>Was a B student for everything else

Guess this is one game I'll never play.

Are you smart enough to solve this /mbgg/?

So does this mean that the Japanese don't treat 0 as a natural number? Because k clearly can't be 0 here.

No

Just post it here or on Veeky Forums. Someone will be bored enough to solve it for you.

I was always bad at math. I don't even know what these k and dx mean anymore.

I sucked at derivatives and statistics

k is a constant. dx is Leibniz notation used in calculus.

Good thing this is integration then.

>A 2d game with 2d animated sprites and 2d backgrounds is more demanding than a full 3d game with boob and hair physics
Why.

Its shopped btw, the actual questions are piss easy and serve just to deter accidental purchases by toddlers
OP said the edited question was just random shit anyway so I doubt theres enough information to solve it

If you want a hint, check out the Kaede figurine being made. When you find out, you'll realize why /toy/ was calling everyone faggots last thread.

Zero should still work, infinity is clearly greater than all of those.
What's confusing me is they didn't show another operand for which way you're trying to solve...
God damnit.
I used to see a lot of pixels in my time, but maybe my eyes are getting bad.

Its clear it was shopped but it was still fun to meme about it starting from the fact the font was different and that no one would bother solving a complex math problem to IAP

I really want this slightly tanned angel in my team, too bad my 2nd 4* was just Kaede.

>Your image contains an embeded file
I'd love to embed something inside her if you get what I mean

In shironeko does buster spin refer to when warrior spin sucks mobs in?

It's just the spin in general. The suction is an extra effect that most of the recent ones have.

chronicle.sega-net.com/overlord2/
Now this is a shitty collab.

I'd roll for a collab Shalltear because petite vampire girls are the best.
No deal if she transforms

>spoiler
That's the best part, faggot.

I'm into cute girls, not eldritch abominations

It is clearly shopped because the question given is asking for a proof so the entire working is the answer, which the margin given is too narrow to contain.

Were it asking to find, say, the definite integral of a given function, I think it'd have been more convincing.

More or less the right idea

Needs an actual event soon.

Have you finished everything? How far do the investigations and story missions even go?

>get 10 tickets for my 3rd 10-roll
>tfw they'll expire before a possible valentine day event

Ops, didn't mean to quote.

youtube.com/watch?v=c962PQxrwKc
Dragon riders are already broken though.

>Can't decide if I want the 10 stones of infinity and random stuff or the 3 UWs + 200k cocaine gifts
What are you guys going to choose? Guaranteed stones or gambling and cocaine?

I'm still working on investigations. In chap 3 but don't really want to go farther so I can save ticket points.