THE BLOCKCHAIN BUBBLE IS THE DOTCOM BUBBLE 2.0

-DOT COM BUBBLE REACHED A MARKET CAP OF 2.5 TRILLION

-BUBBLE POPS WHEN PEOPLE REALIZE USEFULNESS IS LIMITED BY ADOPTION (WHICH IS SLOW)

WE'VE STILL GOT OVER 50X GAINS TO MAKE BOYS GET READY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bqlzoxTvOkE
youtu.be/ZVkl_zjqCdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

normies aren't even in the market yet. we've got a long way to go

And that's not even adjusted for inflation. what was 50 trillion worth in 2000, 30 trillion? We've got 75x gains to make at least dude

is coinbase the best site to buy btc, eth and ltc? please help lads
also where do I store my coins?

Just be diligent on it and get out before things get nasty

>50 trillion
2.5 trillion*
>30 trillion
1.5 trillion*

>50x gain

Under 0.01% actually uses crypto and even less knows about it

If it goes boom, then we talking 1000x gains if not more

We are nowhere near a scenario like that.

Don't get me wrong, it can happen, but it's not happening as we speak. Not at all.

WRONG af desu fampai

>And that's not even adjusted for inflation. what was 50 trillion worth in 2000, 30 trillion? We've got 75x gains to make at least dude
And that s not even adjusted for the spread of internet. This time it's global and even poor niggers have a shot!
Dot-com bubble was like 3/4 US only.

Wanna know about the very first bubble?,

youtu.be/bqlzoxTvOkE

Enjoy.

Whoops. Wrong link youtu.be/ZVkl_zjqCdU

He talks about exchanging debt for land...could you exchange the debt for bitcoins or even ETH? Probably not but it came to mind

> (((they))) told me to invest in gold and silver

>Implying people didn't get rich off of the dot com bubble.

Cope harder fucking nocoiner

people use crypto who dont even know about it?

woah....

Lol I noticed that too, I'm glad you caught that

Great post OP.
This has truly gone parabolic. Interestingly most of the new money is going into ETH. When this graph starts to curve back I'll be selling. I estimate around $500 for Eth.

Big money knows something we dont. Billions are pouring into ETH. Did they get some inside word from the Tech giants?

Blockchain will be way bigger than the dot com bubble. People are slowly realizing this is the most important technology since the internet itself.

bump

If BTC crashes there will be panic for a new 'reserve' or safe haven, if everyone would panic to ETH that would cause a massive surge, maybe they are buying in for when the time comes.

Is anyone paying attention to the volume growth of BTC and ETH versus the shit coins? I can see the price on those crashing, because who the fuck is ever going to use doge? But the big boys look like a good way to avoid capital controls, which means there's a lot of potential money from China and Europe.

my norman friend, a stage actor once on broadway and one of the most knowledgeable people about money i know, two weeks ago: "what is ethereum?"
"the 2nd most traded bitcoin"
they have little idea.

if BTC hits 50x gains i may as well become trap

xmr