/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #247

The people's champion edition

Last Thread: → #

NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The Tag Duel Tournament has begun
>The new mini box 'Resonance of Contrast' is out
>Konami has shown that it is aware of cheaters and has given them a warning. If you wish to keep your account stop using cheats.
>Golden Bamboo Sword will be limited to 1 one the 5th of February.
>A special Chazz event and the next KC cup are planned for early February

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, Solomon, and Tristan have the most data and are likely the closest to coming
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQ (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively

first for BONZ

my secret deck is literally tier 0 but you fuckers will never know what it is

I hacked your account, it's skull servants isn't it?

unga bunga me gladiator beast

February can't come soon enough.

Time to some pvp for the day.

Its 3 tree born frogs, 3 daedalus, 3 legendary ocean, 2 frost and flame dragons, 2 fenghuang, a phoenix, 3 soul exchanges and some staples.

Any moment now

I wish

Ever since I pulled 3 floodgates I'm flying through legend and cucking these furfags. it's amazing how it cripples them this hard. Sucks that I'm running into supper sacky weevil payers though

I hope she'll get in, but there are plenty of other characters that will be added before they will consider her.
When are we getting February schedule anyway?

floodgate is just a generally good card i'd say it's weaker against glad beasts than most other decks

>need a normal from a shit box
>60 packs later not a single copy

The desire sensor is real

>auto duel continuously leaves time wizard on the field and attacks other useless monsters for no reason while the AI continues to get time wizards effect off until I run out of monsters and lose

is it really so hard to program a non-retarded AI?

Probably the middle of next week or so. Probably gonna be Yubel unlock on valentines

It's a feature. It's Joey Wheeler accurate AI

joey is certainly retarded but i'm talking about a single auto duel

my bot left an enemy time wizard with second coin toss on the field for like 10 turns and just refused to attack it

This, minus the anime plot armor.

Red Eyes Slash is such a fucking good matchup against my Jurracs, insta-win.
Reached plat 4 with this piece of shit but i cant seem to go further, should i make any changes?
Im also thinking about building a warrior deck, if thats the case should i buy the joey meme deck?

>Tag duel with Joey
>He summons time wizard
>He attacks facedown monster
>We lose 1000 LP
>Opponents turn and he destroys time wizard, dealing 1200 LP
>Joey uses time machine to revive it
>Opponent attacks it again, dealing 900 LP
>I summon flame wingman and do some damage
>It's Joeys turn again
>Uses time wizard's ability
>OhnoOhnoOhno.jpg
>Calls heads
>Tails
>We lose a ton of LP due to Time wizard and flame wingman
>Empty field
>Opponent attacks us directly
>We lose

>JOEEYYYYYYYYYYY

don't be too hard on him, he's no brainy guy

>100 lp left via Winged Dragon of Ra, should be an easy win
>summons Time Wizard
>please don't use the effect
>skips effect
>attacks face down with Time Wizard
>lose
Joey a shit, Odion and May were superior duelists

>draw my entire deck to get to ra
>1 card left
>3 monsters on the field
>he tributes 2 of them for red eyes
>deck out

WE'RE ABOUT TO DO IT BOYS

>tfw you have to literally carry 3 Altar for Tribute to fix Joey terrible monsters effects

Congrats on your demotion

>murmillo Joey's time wizard so he doesn't fuck it up again
>he summons another one and fucks it up again

lemme jump on PvP with my Parasite Deck, I'm bored anyways

N-NO

I just killed someone's promotion match with it lol

>4 bujins that resemble Jaden, Chazz, Alexis and Bastion
>Bastion, Jaden and Chazz bujins protect Alexis goddess bujin at all times ( Jaden bujin also happens to be her favorite )
>Alexis bujin is a sun goddess and can be corrupted by Sartorious Bujin
>She only good for getting corrupted
Such a naughty girl, why is she so fucking HOT

guys

why is this card UR

its from a time when 1700 was a very strong vanilla 4 star

why is auto duel obsessed with essedari

Because they don't change card rarities to keep up with the power creep

back then it was a strong card not so much now the selection box should have fixed shit like this but KONAMI

Kuhnai wid chain

It was UR worthy when it was released is why

it has 50 more defense than battle ox, a SR
it broke new grounds!

He has an incredible potential there's a -π tier deck that uses 3 of them

You only need to know how to use them right. Like with koitsu aitsu etc

this pic is disrespectful AS FUCK to women breh

>Alexis will likely stay a virgin past her expiration date until she one day decides to seduce a student of hers that reminds her of Jaden and lose her teaching career because of it.

should I hoard the tag duel items and wait for the hardest difficulty or just farm the coins for the roulette?

>women
>respect
Lol

wait

>need a R rarity card from an old box
>keep getting SRs and URs

Hoard for sure. No sense farming now at gimped rates when none of the cards are must haves anyway

Can someone explain to me how destiny draw works? I had a Yugi use it when he never even took damage from my attacks.

YU GI OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DUELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LINKSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did he lower his own LP using an effect like Mirror Wall? Destiny Draw allows you to use it with each 2000 LP lost no matter who inflicts it.

wrong
it's
DUERU RINKUSU!

Does it have to be 2000 LP in the same turn? He lost 500 LP on turn 3 and lost 1600 LP on turn 9 and used it on turn 10.

He lost 4400 LP on turn 13 but didn't use destiny draw on turn 14. He lost 0 LP on turn 15 and then used destiny draw again on turn 16.

No it can be collective LP lost over the course of the duel and you don't need to use it the turn right after you lost the LP needed as with any skill that triggers off LP loss. You can also use Destiny Draw multiple times per duel if you have LP restoring cards which is why Draining Shield is so popular with Temple Burn DD decks.

That's ridiculous then. /dlg/ said not to do 2000 damage to a Yugi in a single turn, how the fuck do you even prevent this overpowered skill from activating outside of running a mill or exodia deck?

Getting an OTK or not inflicting damage until you have your field set-up to get rid of his backrow. Or you can just power through it since it only lets him pick his next draw, if they don't have much in their hand already and minimal backrow you don't have much to worry about if you already have the field and hand edge.

Swarm your board, deal small amounts of damage but avoid dealing 2000 damage until you have lethal.

>destiny draw
>overpowered
Is the same butthurt posting again

>get prismatic Armed Dragon Lv5

Fine, Chazz, I'll level you up to 40. Which will take roughly 80years without the exp bonus.

Ayyy 500 gemmies and special sleeves for Joey's birthday

doesn't that imply that leveling up someone to 40 with the exp bonus would take roughly 55 years?

prove you're not a retard

tonyte is the n1te

I said prove you're NOT a retard

Prove your not a lucklet retard

Straight off of reddit. Have some shame

Yeah. Cuz I don't cheat

Dammit that sucks, can't believe they can track duel assessments like that.

>tell people months ago they could do this but just aren't utilizing it
>then they start using it
>WTF HOW

>not knowing they could do that

>literally every good skill is a drop skill

fuck this game

>sergeant electro
>flood gate
>sphere kuriboh
every KoG deck

Please, show me a good deck without meta cards.

I've been changing up the numbers with the trainer every couple of duels to make it seem more legit. It's easy to just do it while waiting on the loading screen.

>2 silent lolis but no silent mommy
Is he just using the attack gain from the opponent's draws to use it as a delayed beater? Why?

>Silent Magician lvl 4
>No level 8
Why? Does this guy just assume his level 4 will grow to no end?

how do i make a good silent magician deck

Man, for a second I thought that was a Medusa Rock shirt. Never realized I wanted one of those

IIII FUUUUCKKKKIINNGGG DIIIIIDDDD ITTTTTTTT
III GGGGOOOOOTTTTTTTT FUUUUCKING DESTIIIIIIINYYYYYYYYYYYYY DRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

t.someone who's never played any kind of RPG

what the fuck are you talking about

all the good stuff in MMOs are behind grindfests

for example i had around 1k hours in a certain MMO and never got the stuff i wanted from some dungeons

Put in three level 4's, three level ups, and use Restart.
Then realize that Horus is better.

My most leveled up char is fucking alexis just because I wanted a second cyber petit angel.

>tfw never got to use cyber angels online because no sonic birb or seiju

well yeah obviously you have to grind for good shit but this is different

having to grind hardcore (only LDs as well which makes it much worse) just to have the ability to fully experiment with different decks at their full potential which is the entire point of the game is different than grinding forever for some overpowered gear that just increases your damage or w/e. also grinding in a 3rd person rpg with exploration and "action" (no matter how limited) is less tedious than grinding a strategy game against opponents that are actual retarded AIs

it could be months before i can even play like 4 of the decks i want to make

Posting mine cause it's dumb but fun

>tfw want a second sphere kuriboh

Mine destroys level 57 duelists about 90% of the time and owns gold shitters about 80% of the time

>3 Silent magicianslvl 8

overkill, my man.

>level modulation with silent magician
>gold

>use try hard Dark Magician Deck
>6 game losing streak
>play a joke deck with ojamas and slifer
>win

sometimes I don't know why I play this game

>mfw got my second one in that age of discovery sale bug

it just works

what bug?

1.5 exp when?

PAY TO WIN UNBALANCED BULLSHIT

Why Psychics are so shit?

After double coins and keys and 1000 extra ASSessment points.