Is Ether about to look like Bitcoin in 2013?

Is Ether about to look like Bitcoin in 2013?

Check the prices on the Korean exchanges

What's the price.

Cba

Their currency is a pain in the ass, so many digits lol, it's rounding up to about 129000 KRW

Bitcoin is about $1837 there.

I don't know what to make of that. Normally I think it means Poloniex will follow but that number is so outrageously higher than Poloniex and Gdax that it might just crash. I don't know why it works that way.

Korean exchanges have never been higher than our exchanges. They are pouring money in right now

The Chinese don't like competition. They will probably short sell ether or something. They are really into bitcoin probably cuz a fellow weab iinvented it

Is this a sign that BTC and ETH will shoot up on Gdax/Poloniex and I should buy in more?

I'm being cautious because it feels like a crash could happen any second.

You can interpret it however you'd like but it seems like eth is just gonna keep moving up for now.

This. Eth has not gone parabolic yet so growth is healthy and sustainable it seems. Lucky if it dips below $85-90 before years end, and if it does buy all that you can.

If it keeps going up say $120-$150 you can say bye to anything below triple digits again.

>he thinks "weeb" is slang for actual asians rather than wanna-be asians.
>he thinks the chinese don't absolutely despise the japanese.

Some people are saying Ethereum will hit $600+ at the end of the year but where the fuck is their source? Then again people said BTC would hit over $1500+ in May and they were right but shit who really knows.

Most people didnt believe ethereum would hit 100$ before 2018 and look at it now

Stuff is going to explode soon

The crypto boom is getting closer and closer

Ethereum is much sexier tech than bitcoin and has uses other than >muh egold

Ethereum will eclipse bitcoin in market capitalization, and after that will moon hard

ETH to $2000 by 2020

>bitcoin getting higher and higher
>eth remains around same cost in sats
>omg ETH just hit $100

>800% vs. 250% gains over the last year
>marching towards its j-just bitcoin rising all the boats!!1

smart money would be ltc especially if youre putting up

>has uses other than >muh egold
Name one thing you can do with ETH that you can't do better with something else

Smart money in my opinion right now is Golem. Steady rise recently as people continue to gather it. A lot of interest coming straight from the gigantic influx of cash into Ethereum, set to be one of the first real practical uses of Ethereum put into place this month with the release of Brass Golem.

Good times all around, and plenty of cryptos have a long way to go in value, but don't ignore Golem.

Patrician Veeky Forumsraeli should be about 50% btc, 25% eth, 25% alts IMO.

Legit question, does dogecoin have a future?

God I hope not.

It's up 20% or something

Just reactivated my old wallet on which I mined some coins a few years ago ... it was the equivalent of a few cents back then but now it's worth a couple euros. Lambo, here I come.

87 € on ETH holyshit..
Is there a break I want off of this ride

Gain profits?

That's impossible due to market cap. $200 is highest possible before falling.

How do you brainlets get through life. You don't deserve money.

I see people making this "market cap" argument but never explaining it. Why does the market cap make $200 the highest it can possibly go?

to the guy here in Veeky Forums who sad ETH will never brek the 0.059 btc

>knock knock