/2hug/-touhou general #98.5

>So what is this game?
Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN. Instead of ship or robots it features anime girls fighting youkai and such.

>Where should I start?
The games until 5 were designed for the PC-98 platform, which would require an emulator. It's recommended you start either with the sixth (first Windows game) or the second game (as the first one isn't a bullet hell) and work your way up from there. Some games aren't your usual bullet hells but should be played anyway.

1: Arkanoid's drunk abusive cousin.
7.5, 10.5, 12.3, 13.5, 14.5, 15.5: Fighting games.

The others follow the basics of the bullet hell genre but usually add a game play twist. Once you're done with the main series you can move on to the fangames, of which some are of excellent quality.

>Where can I get the games?
moriyashrine.org/ (For separate game downloading)

nyaa.si/view/979648 (All in one pack)

>Touhou Project Official Material Reading/Playing Guide
m.imgur.com/s1JmZu8

>Please git gud!
moriyashrine.org/intro-to-touhou/

>Game running at 30000FPS? Game screen size not to your liking? Experiencing some input lag? Download Vpatch and apply it.
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Game_Tools_and_Modifications#Vsync_Patches

>eraTohoK (plus other era games)
pastebin.com/6CULQcKd

>Touhou 16 and 15.5 on steam! Please support the official release.
store.steampowered.com/app/745880/__Hidden_Star_in_Four_Seasons/

store.steampowered.com/app/716710/_Antinomy_of_Common_Flowers/

>1cc charts! (Updated for AoCF)
imgur.com/a/Mkl4Q

>PoFV and Soku Netplay Guide! (Needs your help!)
imgur.com/a/ZCGuE

>Fangames pastebin (Contains a fixed version for game breaking bug in FMW2)
pastebin.com/Jc2e0wLm

Last one got pruned

Other urls found in this thread:

tinyu
youtu.be/Us3_8FxoAls
mega.nz/#!R0VV3IyR!6wdqiSeBaHh4eUzH8kH3qrsR4JToqlU9NzUTJETR3_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6QwFQVnx7oU
youtube.com/watch?v=1i-4Hrxkfz0
youtube.com/watch?v=HcyOdaKtv70&index=45&list=PLi9BKWWSufBHDIJgAoktAdAma8KGQiKft
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AHHHH

TOUHOU IS A VIDEO GAME SERIES.

THIS GENERAL IS A LONG TERM RECURRING THING.

They really need to make deleting threads a two step process

Mods please fix your bullshit

t.OP

>want to play marisa for PCB to make progress towards a 1cc
>get fucked
whelp.

Do you think gay marriage is allowed in the Tengu's society?

yes but no lesbian marriage

They still operate on a caste system, so no.

I already talked to the mods about it a while ago. They had no idea about it, so it's from a rogue janny, they also confirmed with me that jannies can infact delete entire threads.

They said they'd look into it but considering that we still get deleted from time to time I'd say they don't give a shit.

That's the kind of service you'd get when mods are paid for a annual salary of 0.00 I guess.

If it makes anyone here feel better, we're not the only general that gets deleted out of the blue.

>Play for score you faggot! (Use ‘score’ in your post submission)
tinyu
rl.com /y7v2u3o6

My tinyurl...

Meant for But I guess that works too.

I'm sorry man I put it in the new thread but that one got deleted. What a fucking shame.

Janny just mad about something. We should just move on are forget about the guy

Put the link in one line next time, ok?

Jannys are always mad. Who wouldn’t be? You get paid absolutely nothing to just loaf around on an imageboard

you arent wrong

tfw the janny is Junjoposter

Sounds good.

Alright then, in return just give me a 2hug.

Score-chart user, can I ask you to take down the replays you uploaded to gensokyo.org?
I already have them up there, I just didn't link them because I thought it would be easier to send them to you in a mega with pictures and stuff, and because I didn't want a post with 4 links in it~

I hate jannies! I hate them!

Do they not have a record of who is deleting what? There's just zero accountability?

>Do they not have a record of who is deleting what?
No clue, they certainly don't check over every deleted thread, as a matter of fact for the most part the mods just loaf around on IRC, when I was in the channel they were pretty condescending and rude, and only one of them actually responded to my request after I pm'd almost all of them.

>There's just zero accountability?

Yes, otherwise they'd at least have some clue of what I was talking about to them. Mods on Veeky Forums are a absolute fucking disaster.

youtu.be/Us3_8FxoAls

Oh, well then I don't care about reposting the thread immediately if they can just act on a whim.

The janny just seems to be doing this to us just so he can see our reaction in the next thread because he knows mods won't do anything about it. Don't get discouraged.

I can’t delete it because I didn’t use password. Sorry. I never thought of using the mega link itself. Mega have expiration dates, right?

New Tou-gi-ou update here: mega.nz/#!R0VV3IyR!6wdqiSeBaHh4eUzH8kH3qrsR4JToqlU9NzUTJETR3_Q

No more updates for at least a week, going overseas for some nice hot springs. P-Please play with us.

>Tfw my evolve client keeps crashing so I can't play with you guys until I fix it.

Get a better computer when you get the money!

>this card

I can scarcely imagine the situations that can lead to this being played.

2hu’s playing sports?

>danmaku shoot out when the puck hits the wall which players have to dodge

Youmu, please cut my hesitation to study!

They would have to make make special rules to prevent flying and onis would be unfair as hell.

Onis would completely dominate sport in gensokyo

No home runs allowed

Potential baseball lineup

Pitchers
-Aya(RHP)
-Sanae(ace, RHP)
-Reisen(LHP)
-Miko(LHP)
-Wriggle(RHP, knuckleball)

Infielders
-Reimu(1B)
-Sakuya(2B)
-Suika(SS)
-Yuugi(3B)
-Meiling(Catcher)

Outfield
-Marisa(LF)
-Suwako(CF)
-Okuu(RF)

Relievers
-Patchouli(RHP)
-Byakuren(LHP)
-Futo(RHP)
-Cirno(LHP)
-Yoshika(RHP, Closer)

I want Youmu to cut my virginity!

They have no one to play against. I wouldn't worry about that many relief pitchers because there's only enough characters for four good teams.

Also, who's the manager?

Five is the usual for MLB, so I just put that many. You don’t use them all, but they are there because of rules

mima

>All this cool shit you put in this update and you didn't post a changelog or told anyone about it

PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD.

I guess you could get more teams if you had a bunch of nameless fairy scrubs to fill out teams.

Now I want to make a gensokyo league in ootp.

Fairy scrubs get their own team. Cirno only gets a spot here because she proved she isn’t shitty for that roster

Tell me about Kogasa, why do the nips like her so much despite being both weak as fuck and literally irrelevant in the game's story?

>The only spellcard added is a fucking shitty equip
FUCK YOU TOO!

FINE FINE...

ADDED: Titania, Scarlet Sisters, Rei'sen, Watatsuki Sisters, Mimi-chan, Kasen, Oriental Love-Colored Stars, Gungnir, Rinnosuke and Visionary Scarlet Devils.
FIXED: Butterfly Sign trap card not showing up.
FIXED: Vampiric Essence was named by its card ID instead of its name.
CHANGED: Yukari now requires 1000LP to keep on the field during each of her owner's standby phases.
CHANGED: Nerfed Marisa Kirisame - PC98 to 1500 ATK from 1800 and to 1500 DEF from 1600.
CHANGED: Hanged Hourai Doll token is now a DARK instead of LIGHT attribute.
CHANGED: Card artwork of Reimu, Marisa, Reisen, Cirno.

Will add some actual spells and traps after next week.

She's cheerful but gets depressed easily. Most heroines in their routes beat her up despite her being a sad youkai. She's a breeding ground for moe user

Kogasa is a blue haired QT, that’s why. Nips like that shit. Also, parasol and the blue and red eyes make her pretty cute.

You could've added at least a destroy card on that Gungnir. See you in a few weeks.

The idea that her whole purpose is to surprise people, but she's terrible at is, is very moe

Even more so that she can't tell pity surprise from real surprise.

I would really like Kogasa if it wasn't for the shitty heterochromia.
I think it says something about me that almost all of my favorite 2hus have that same sort of hair style/length

based janny taking out the trash

While i would normally agree about the heterochromia thing, it serves a definitive purpose here, so i think it should get a pass.

But you're still here?

Oh shit, my Yukari needs an upkeep?

what are those numbers next to the

Unique ip

ohhhh
is that a Veeky Forums x thing

>page 10

>Eirin below moonbitches
>Ever

That list fucked up right at the start, holy shit.

>*shits on your list*

>Hecatia nowhere to be seen, let alone at the Transcended Class above the Lunarians
>Reimu not the sole resident of 2nd Strongest Class
>every other 2hu not just assembled into the "Everyone Else Class" because the former four are the only ones worth giving a shit about in powerlevel

>no tan cirno
You can't have a competition without the champ.

whos 2hu is this?

She's been sitting here for months and no one has come to claim here. Toss her in the garbage.

Hey, she’s kinda cute.

She is a 2hu who has been cursed with a loathsome power only to bring misery. Pity and love her despite that.

Cumming inside Parsee while thinking about ANOTHER 2hu!

Alternative lineup

Pitchers
Reimu (literally Greg Maddux)
Okuu
Suika
Patchouli
Wriggle
I like my lazy fatties like Reimu pitching. Reimu and Patchouli seem like control pitchers, Okuu and Reisen bring heat, and Wriggle as a knuckleballer sounds fine. We don't play with juiced bouncy balls in Gensokyo so I'm ok with moving some power from the lineup to starting pitching.

Infielders
Sanae 1B
Sakuya 2B
Aya SS
Futo 3B
Miko Catcher
Sanae to 1st because she's a big damn hero, Sakuya is fine, Aya to SS because s-she's fast, Futo to 3rd because I need someone who seems dependable there, Miko to catcher. That's a pretty athletic infield and Aya is the GOAT.

Outfield
Suwako LF
Marisa CF
Reisen RF
I want the second fastest in Gensokyo in center. Reisen looks pretty speedy to me so she goes to outfield also.

Relief
Byakuren
Meiling
Yuugi Closer
Yoshika
Cirno
Byakuren is my sixth man at long relief, Meiling is my 100 mph fastball throwing setup man and Yuugi is my 105 mph fastball throwing closer. If we're up in the 8th the other team might as well just go home. Yoshika is there to eat up innings and Cirno is there to remind me that you can't win em all.

Do Youkai even reproduce normally? I always assumed most of them just appeared one day.

Batting order

Aya
Reisen
Sakuya
Sanae
Marisa
Suwako
Futo
Miko
Pitcher

Aya was born to be a leadoff hitter. I imagine her having immaculate plate discipline and once she's on base she'd shatter the stolen base record. Reisen strikes me as having a great batting average but not a lot of power. How powerful can she be compared to Sakuya and Sanae, anyway? They're protagonists! Sanae goes in the three hole because if player 2 Reimu can't keep the inning alive, then I probably should have put Reimu at 1B instead. Sakuya bats 4th because she's not quite Sanae. Marisa is 5th because she's another protagonist and, while I don't see her hitting a lot of home runs, shes still got to have a great obp. Suwako goes 6th because she's cuter than Miko but I don't know how good her obp is. You can't win em all. Futo goes 7th because she's a literally who and Miko goes 8th because she's more competent than Futo. When Reimu is batting she's clutch as fuck.

You do realize that's not the same thing as actually sleeping with you though?

I hate sports. Can we agree to never talk about sports here ever again?

She's like a adorable ineffectual sympathetic villain. Expect she's doesn't even try to cause any actual harm. Making her even more likeable and sympathetic.

Hot opinion dude.

I thinks might be the only even remotely lewd Touhou art i've seen done in Zun Style. it's weird.

>baseball
>sport
Pick one and only one.

No.
Most animal youkai for example, just turn from ordinary fish to human-looking youkai when they get really old.
Gensokyo doesn't really need that many guys youkai-wise for that reason. Yukari can always change the border between male and female for the pregnancy.

?

What was your favourite song from AoCF?
youtube.com/watch?v=6QwFQVnx7oU

Most mythological creatures can fuck humans. Even if they themselves don't reproduce naturally. I doubt Touhou is any different in that regard.

You are not alone Youmu-user.
Wish I could play 2hu all day.

But Tengu have their own races and a complex social hierarchy unique among youkai. It's just speculation but I think it could be possible for Tengu to also be able to reproduce.

Does Aya feed her chicks by regurgitating food into their mouth?

I see yuugi more as a third baseman than a closer because you need power to throw runners out at third. Also, reimu’s pitching style would emulate someone like madison bumgarner or curt schilling

I'm used to watching shitty defensive 3rd basemen but I guess it would be a good idea to switch Sanae and Futo. Sanae isn't lazy like Reimu, her talents are wasted standing around on 1st base. The only problem I can see is that Futo is a shorty and would have to leave the plate to catch passes too often.

youtube.com/watch?v=1i-4Hrxkfz0

youtube.com/watch?v=HcyOdaKtv70&index=45&list=PLi9BKWWSufBHDIJgAoktAdAma8KGQiKft

>Implying she can get any

The music in AoCF was pretty meh, specially when compared to the one in SWR and Soku, but I think that Shion and Joon's theme was nice.

>implying no one would make love to this cutie patootie

No one would ever make love to Flat Aya, paizuri Aya on the other hand...

>implying flat isn't justice
REPENT

I fully agree with this.

Flat is okAss is superior anyway.

If any Youkai could, it would probably be the Tengu. Maybe the Kappa as well.

Talking about the Tengu, has it ever been revealed what they do to outsiders that stumble across their territory? I know they just chase away native humans. But i'm not sure if the same is true for outsiders.