/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2693
Back-Up Squad Edition

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro Links Beta(Windows): mega.nz/#!Q7AVVQpS!UPINQF4pmyg520CnFvybYaBTbuj9ZcZFqzdPx1KTpXI
>YGOPro Links Beta(Mac): mega.nz/#!VzIm2TqS!VmHBOn1Vkg-E6cdEOsoxkW9aflanBTbq1EpS5NI9AVo
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images (dead): mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)

●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)

*No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.

*Go to /dlg/ for the game that bamboo swords were too stronk for

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uvwKKYUCwQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for cards we'll never get

would quantal/heroes work

Post Super Quantum lists

Would Cyberdark Quantums work?

ABC Link monster when?

>extremely good generic link
could've at least tried

>
Bumping with my last request

>
If my opponent uses a spell and I bounce it with rainy canvas, does the spell still go through?

VWXYZ actual retrains when?

>does MST negate?

Cyberdarks work only alone, and they struggle at that most of the time.

t. Cyberdark player

Sorry I though it had a weird interaction. So do you run rainy? It seems like a side card. The good ones to me look like Thunder and Snowy canvas.

>buy that one legacy game for ps4 for nostalgia
>get to the duel with the rare hunter with Exodia
>Upstarts into graceful charity then 2 pot of greeds into another upstart for exodia
>Win on the second time, get upstart goblin frrom him
>still restricted to one for players with greed banned

Rainy + ASF is the weird interaction, really, to try to stop them from using their spells
Weatheries place their Canvas spells from deck so you mostly don't feel the effeccts of ASF

does someone have a dino shaddoll deck? i've seen some but they are either ocg only or with some personal techs that i don't find good.

That makes more sense and sounds annoying, which is good. Can you judge pic realted. should I make room for Desires or Duality?

CUTE
they might be annoying sometimes but for some reason I love fanart of the handtrap lolis

>sometimes

Duality goes against the deck's playstyle, it can work turn 1 but that's it, the weatheries special summon themselves back as opposed to what psyframe synchros do and your deck is ok i guess, i'd remove metaltron for a second master peace, remove a single rainy for another heritage and remove an anti-spell for Ignis heat. And dedicate the extra deck for winter cherries targets

If the Infinite Stratos mecha girl archetype isn't the next tier 0 Nekroz deck of this gen I'm going to scream and quit this game forever

reveal her W H E N

Post some fuckin builds boys

Rumor has it that it's an equip based theme based around powering her up.
>Anonymous sources familiar with the situation
yeah I know, take it with a grain of salt

>Nekroz
>Tier-0
she will be the next Invoked and you will like it

I WILL buy $160 red girl brionacs if the deck is meta but ONLY if it doesn't end up magical memeketeers tier

>Noble Knights
No thank you.

Just her? Where is the user source

Does Link Ygopro have an AI mode yet?

It's had one forever.

>equips power her up
>can xyz with her and equips
>equips spells apply their effects if under her as material
>can't be tributed
I'd like that.

are archetypes with just 1 main deck monster the future? they're becoming more popular it seems

Where?

Gideon server, pass AI

am I the only one excited for the NA NO NE vamp

No, you're not.

advice?

If you're here guy who just waited ten minutes for me to shit out a field only to have your Drowning Mirror Force negated I appologise

Elemental Hero Solidman is your new best friend. Goblinburger is old and busted.

Your tasked with making five new cards to finish and support vendreads to make them good, what do you do?

Self-summoning Tuner fodder with similar conditions to Core that turns Vendread Rituals/Zombie Syncs into Soft OPT tutors for Vendread cards and a Ritual from deck card.

All I got

>Vendread that stops destruction by card effect
>Ritual that lets you beef up ATK, Slayer's girlfriend
>New ritual spell that specifically names Battlelord, Slayer and Slayer's girlfriend
>Spell to tutor a Vendread S/T
>Trap that summons 1 from grave and 1 from deck

Sounds neat what would the final boss monster be like? because battlelords underwhelming.

will this work? any advice?

Nekroz of unicore, brionac and claus renamed to vendread. nekroz mirror and cycle too.

what is that thing supposed to be

Fucking ban Grinder already

A deck that makes your opponent draw themselves until they die. a "deck out" deck, if you will.

he isn't doing anything in the TCG yet, you're out of luck, buddy

could also burn them to death i guess.

This is what I've been using.

why quaking over storming? just wondering. I like storming since it puts cards in hand, which become reincarnation fuel. same with trunade.

They both have perks I guess. Quaking can shut down an entire field if you manage to flip most of your opponent's monsters, meaning unless they have ways of tributing or destroying those monsters they'll have very few options left, but Storming is better for dealing with Links. So I just run both.

doesn't quaking make eclipse dead though?

Nope, all it'll do is change all the face-down monsters into face-up Defense position at the End phase, and make your opponent draw cards. But your opponent still won't be able to change those monsters to Attack position.

ok, just checkin.

If I wanted to make a montage dragon deck what would be my best options? I know some people use Yubel or Timelords or Kaiju's but is there anything else?

It's also worth mentioning that Eclipse is amazing for securing deckouts. Unlike Reincarnation or Present Card which can't be activated if your opponent doesn't have enough cards left in their deck to draw, Eclipse ignores this. So for example if you flip five monsters face-down and your opponent has only four cards left in their deck, they will automatically lose at the End Phase since they won't be able to draw enough cards to pay the cost.

darklords?

How about Malefic?

I was fully aware of this, the ygopro ai has taught me many things though I still prefer using eclipse on my turn, setting 2-3 reincarnation, possibly a present card and a gift of greed. their hand goes up to about 10, then shit gets funny.

I'll give it a try, any ideas for ways to search montage though?

Uria stun feat. Montage

This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Painful Escape", "Frontline Observer", "Draconnection" and "Krystal Dragon".

Has anyone ever used Dogu to search anything before?

I don't think any of those cards have ever actually been used.

How can I make this this more consistent? I have those shining moments where life is great and I'm special summoning like a motherfucker, but half the time I just brick. I've tried doing what some other people did and added Ojamatching/Armed Dragon but I really didn't like how my combos flowed after that. I also tried adding Invoked but space got extremely tight and I bricked even more. I really don't know what else to do or what direction I should take this in.

Boi where the FUCK are your Ojama Reds and Blues

What archetype has the best searcher?

>dark world dealings
>hand destruction
don't do that.

I'd say either Stratos or Quik-Fix.

Heroes with stratos

but for real though it's close between qli with scout and D/D/D with gate contract

Had to make the sacrifice for handtrap space, I definitely know I should, but Ojama Blue is slow as fuck and I didn't want to waste my normal summon with Red
Gotcha, what would replace it though? I need to draw power to keep up and the discards to set up my graveyard. I will admit that I brick with them at times however.

Ice barriers.

just do what everyone else does and add a shit ton of loli handtraps.

Just make Grinder's summon effect a HOPT so shit like Inferno Tempest doesn't get fucked over because Konami was retarded enough to make Links

ojama blue

They should've errata'd it long ago.

ive managed to get the big guy a few times
jet man best sentai
youtube.com/watch?v=uvwKKYUCwQk

I was wondering, could tabletop rpg mechanics be implemented in a card game like yugioh? Or card effects that revolve around D20 dice?

Will that really help my consistency though? It's times like these that I sort of wish that Maxx "C" wasn't limited so that I can get the draws. Also I can't afford Ash, sadly enough.

You lost your consistency when you decided to play ABC with ojama engine, which is significantly worse than just playing pure ABC.
Handtrap won't help, but they'll keep your opponent fucked long enough for you to draw what you need.

Charge of the light brigade or skullcrobat

Dungeon Dice Monsters ohh yah

Damn, that's unfortunate. I was super excited for the Chazz support. Are there any other worthwhile engines to run ABCs with? Don't really want to rely on bullshit stall tactics to win. I've fucked Invoked before, maybe I can give that another try.

What the fuck is a Chazz?

hes just retarded
SANDA SANDA

Wait for this guy to come back; he's been fucking around with ABC Links for the past several threads. The results are impressive.

Japs actually have a lot of complaints about the Rarity Collection.

What kind of complaints?

Why? Are the reprints lowering the value of their already inexpensive cards?

I hope the next collectors pack has Duke devlin cards liek Orgoth the relentless. Then he would have more cards to include in Duel links.

Japs have far less to complain about than the TCG so I really don't find myself caring about their "problems"

Alright, seems pretty good. The Troymares do sound enticing but my biggest fucking gripe with them is that I know that they're gonna turn into Electrum and Ash day one with how fast the price will rise. I could just play online exclusively with them but fuck that.

They're some of the better Links printed so far, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're rarity bumped to hell. But TCG's are an expensive hobby anyway, so oh well.

Yeah, it sucks at how I missed out on the glory days for ABCs and I can't help but kick myself for being a latefag.

I played ABC's when they were fresh, but they didn't last very long since Zoodiacs appeared shortly after and tore the game a new one.
But I can confirm the deck is much more fun to play now with the advent of Links, as it diversifies your plays quite a bit more. Before it was just
>Summon Thrasher/Gadget, Summon Union, make Tsukyomi, draw some Strikes, make Dragon Buster, win,
Over and over, game after game.

How do you play ____?

>Why reprint so many extra deck cards with MR4 around?
>Why no Tachyon
>Why no Lightning but instead Hope Dragoon
>Why reprint Miracle Contact when they won't even update Neos or reprint his old cards
>Some people complaining that MR4 makes packs like this worthless as what you pull isn't even worth the price of the pack
>Pack is mostly trash
>Some people complaining that their handtrap lolis aren't worth shit anymore
>Some people complaining that the lolis are hard to pull
>More talk about Yugioh dying and sales being down
>Duel Links complaints
>Talking about the April banlist
>People saying they want Arc-Vfags to leave the game because they killed it
>People saying that since Konami is pushing GX the game won't die yet
>People complaining that they aren't pushing GX hard enough
>There are good reprints but it's too little too late because of MR4
>Yugioh sections in stores are shrinking
Just a ton of different thoughts flying around.

Yeah, the amount of times I've been able to get Skulldeat out in my previous builds were insane. I just need a link viable engine to fill the gaps in with, because nearly everything before is unplayable now.