pastebin.com/LTKq9Ar4 (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V5RynPrvIs0?t=2m2s
poe.trade/search/ataduariameroa
youtube.com/watch?v=DtTIHTI6P48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

glacial cascade mines are op!!

quick question. how am i meant to deal with this much shit on the floor

Reminder that playing HC PoE in 2018 is fucking retarded.

You kill the elder much faster so the room doesn't because like this. Actually how the fuck did it become like this user? How long did it take you? Usually there's like 1 or 2 pool at best if you make him change phases in a few seconds.

don't stand in it you dummy

>make him change phases in a few seconds
i'm not a wander, user

>3.7k hp
>no lab
are you for real?

do you really expect me to waste >20 points getting anywhere near the scion hp nodes user

yeah i'll just facetank every single one of his slams instead. very good suggestion

Wander are that strong eh? I'm usually doing Elder with a friend running a molten strike build and its fucking ridiculous. I don't have a SSD so the few seconds of loading time is usually enough for him to make it to the shaper-binding phase.

nice build

>do you expect me to 'waste' points to get health
Well yeah. Do you think anything not giving damage is a waste?

what kind of build are you running where you can't dodge a slam and immediately get back near Elder without getting eaten alive by spooky floor?

You have literally 0 defensive skills on that bar
>that hp
wow

storm call inquis

surprise dipshit

>surprise dipshit
I don't get what you are saying user. Are you following a build made for mapping an not preparing a setup for boss fights or something?

vp or no vp for scion futa goddess wander?

give me literally any setup using 'defensive skills' that you think exist user
do you expect me to fucking frost wall his nova or something

and no it's made for bossing but maps as well

What do you guys listen to while mapping /poeg/? I listen to almost everything but the street hiphop / trap shit works best for me. Also shit like this. youtu.be/V5RynPrvIs0?t=2m2s List em? Only on tier 6 and a fuckton left to do tonight.

I'm talking about skills that gives you more defense user.

cwdt immortal call increased duration

I actually listen to the game sound/ost. Fro some reason I'm just not able to play a videogames while listening to something else, its too much distraction.

curious as to why you haven't provided any sort of setup yet

already socketed in, i'm not a fucking retard

>3.7k hp
>not a retard

>i'm not a fucking retard
does no damage and dies easily lmao

nigger with shit taste

>needing more than 4k in shitcrow

Apparently you are, since you have 3.7k and no damage.

then explain to me why an absurdly popular "bossing" build is apparently irredeemable trash

>muh build
what a cuck

just read ur guide lol

Nah white as snow. Just need something with some pace to it while doing mindless grinding. If you got something better just post it mah nigga. ;)

pls advise

already have and i'm seeing absolutely none of the promised bossing potential

this trash can't even clear white elder

kill the adds

And where did you find that so called 'build' user? Is it some leddit approved build viewed by like 3 players?

name 1 fight that is more difficult for ranged characters than for melee

protip: you literally and factually cannot

I use cwdt + immortal call + molten shell, riposte, reckoning, and vengeance all on my current build. Could afk early maps and clear them if the mobs would all come to me.

forums

slayer erases literally all difficulty from this game and it's pretty silly to deny that

dominus phase 2

>forums

well, he does play poe

>slayer can only be melee
retard

post your build

>finally get a map with no sub-area bullshit so depths are eligible and five fucking abysses
>nothing
FUCK GGG

I need a good helmet and armor for doing maps, it's my first time playing. What can i get with 3 chaos orbs? I'm a cyclone slayer

where else would you find a build guide fuckhead dipshit?

Prima strat guide.

populars streamers have ok builds(besides ziggy and lifting from what I remember)
if youre shitcrow who like 3.7k life builds just use mathil builds
also use pob, it will tell you how much dps you have against bosses and how much your dmg will increase with nodes on tree/items

>have 3.7k hp and no ascendancy
>blames the build instead
literal retard

devoto's devotion is a good cyclone helmet, you can just get a rare chest with life (resists optional)

what's the most soy-tier build out there?

any summoner

even Mathil doesn't do 3.7k shit anymore. I can't remember the last time I didn't see him have a build with less than 5k and generally pushing 6k

3 chaos for 2 lvl 65ish items is easy.
poe.trade/search/ataduariameroa

summoners and cyclone anythings

This is the best general on Veeky Forums and dont let anyone tell you otherwise!

Nah. There's better out there.

Even if it doesn't have the cyclone enchant? It's so expensive with that

I'll get one of those, thanks

the best generals are all dead

cyclone enchant is super luxury

>made it to 94 with only 50k dps and 5k life
ask me anything

is futa scion circumcised or uncircumcised

>checking resources for over half an hour
everytime

her benis is circumcised while her bagina isn't

I can barely manage to force myself to get through one act at a time.

cyclone enchant isn't necessary for a cyclone build. However I suggest if you get a Devoto's Devotion, any time you run Uberlab you enchant said helmet to try and get Cyclone because it's definitely a good enchant to go for

>A fucking FRAGMENT TAB
Fucking jew kiwis fix your stupid fucking vaal gems

>want to play again
>spend a bunch of time planning a build path
>realize that I don't want to play it anymore

Why

>lioneye's fall still expensive as fuck in sc

why

bowfags btfo

based

nice to see you

you don't have the right to dps shame others if you run molten strike

These a lot harder than normal tier 6 maps? I have never got one of these before.

no

>elder and shaper just idling at the opposite ends of the atlas
So how do I get Elder to spread if there is no Shaper right next to him? Just keep doing random maps and hope Shaper eventually cozies up with him?

reroll

Man.. I can't even damage the first mob I see in here....

Kill the others first.

>there will never be another endgame-viable Chaos build

it hurts, guys

She has a fat uncut cock ofcourse.

youtube.com/watch?v=DtTIHTI6P48
>while running flicker straiku

Haha not bad. I killed the guy with 3 arms first and then the unkillable guy got crazy movement speed. Spent 10 minutes following me around beating my brains out. Was a nice twist to just slaughtering thousands of mobs from 1 side of the map to the other.

Hallowed Ground is relatively difficult. The entire map is 5 bosses who are named after various horror movie Killers. The map boss himself sits in the main area and can't leave it. After you kill each side-area boss, the Boss will gain an additional ability based on the one killed. After all 4 are dead, he can be killed. Hits hard, but if you got good block, it's fine.

podcasts and the default soundtrack

this is the answer that I was hoping to see

>buff lich spawn rate
>don't buff depths spawn rate
imagine ggg being this retarded
oh wait you don't have to imagine because it's literally the fucking reality

they literally said that the current depths spawn rate was because of a bug where if a map has a master with a sub area (i.e. Haku) or an Ascendancy trial an Abyssal Depths cannot spawn, and the lich rate is to help counteract the inability to circumvent that bug until they can fix it.

Pay the fuck attention you dumb faggot

>he's actually trying to defend ggg on this
OH NO NO NO NO

I got 2 spawns in last 24 hours. I dunno if just random luck seems ok to me. I just started maps though so maybe I need to play longer to see how bad it is.

>pointing out your lack of reading comprehension is defending GGG

listen you dumb nigger I get you want every breach to be an abyssal depths with a lich so your poor faggot ass can finally have a 2 socket Bubonic Trail but acting like an inability to fix something is the same as neglecting to fix something is fucking retarded and you know it's retarded.

Go the fuck to sleep, you have school in the morning you fucking child.

put it this way, before this patch some people were lucky to have gotten two lich spawns in the entirety of the time leading up to this patch, they were that scarce.

>he's still trying to defend a bug that has ruined a main feature of the league for the entire playerbase
stop posting

It is the only right thing to say. Futa Scion is Love, Futa Scion is Life

nah it's fine

I'm not defending the bug, I am saying that you're fucking stupid for having a fucking fit that they didn't fix it when they already said they didn't fix it and probably wouldn't be able to.

And news flash, the bug didn't ruin this league, the league being a stupid fucking mechanic ruined the league. Can you please just eat a bullet and save everyone the trouble of having to deal with how fucking stupid you are?

stop posting

make me, faggot.