Last thread:

>tfw no bf

>The state of tharjacucks

KLIFF

Serika Surge!!

>reddit OP

>check arena defenses
>this build

No wonder I'm getting defenses if retards like this are going against me.

How did you felt the new CC, anons?

And you'll still immediately drop Loki at the next sight of a "M-m-m-m-mommy" that makes your peepee hard.

>tharbage's fans proving their lack of loyalty by hopping onto the hot new pair of tits
SAD!!!

How long do you think Raul is gonna disappear?

UM THARJAKEKS

RIRINA S U R G E

Vote for Gray! or any of the ram villagers!

Myrrh is too cute.

>Micaiah made it into the top 10
>nobody cares
o-okay

>tomed

What staff is she referring to?

Nephenee hates being tapped! Why?

Vote Eirika!

Yeah, and he came out worse.

Psst, vote for my sister, alright? You wouldn't want Camilla to place second, right?

/OURGUY/

VALENTIA SURGE

So why didn't Camillafags hop on to Loki

Her massive futa cock

Ram Village is also the nickname for Leon's butthole.

Promote or wait for better?

Vote for Vero Vero chan!

I'm kind of disappointed about how high Loki placed. Are boobs really enough to get you that high? Take away the boobs and she had less personality than the phone I'm posting this on. She's nothing more than pandering garbage to the lowest common denominator, which probably also explains Camilla's appeam.
There's so many great characters with actual development yet somehow they were all beaten by a "character" (and I use that term loosely) like Loki.

>vote for reddit's corrin.
How about no.

>Camilladags so assblasted about losing to Ike in the CYL gauntlet that she literally takes his spot in round 2
Find it a bit funny
By the way, assuming these are our winners, what weapon will each unit have
>each one has to be a different color

>C-Camilla vs Tharja in the CYL gauntlet was a fluke
>but C-Camilla was knocked out of the winter gauntlet round 1
At least your actual S support made it into the top 20 men's, right Raul?

Sorry Ephriam but this is your sister now.

Of course. I will not lose hope in my imaginary wife!

He’s more of a toned-down Hector.

wtf Celica killed Alm with her noodle so she could sleep with Hector

KLIFF! SAVING ORBS FOR 7 MONTHS TO GET KLIFF!

Nah, Camilla is a more interesting character than le retard princess desu.

>hired artists use DEEPEST LORE to determine the handedness of Marisa
>ISIS writers can't give two fucks about checking the weapon of the Heroes incarnation of their character

Erika drifto into top 2!

Guess mommyfags are more loyal than you'd think

Fuck off she just got an alt.

Because jap Tharjafags and western ones did.
The west's shitty mommyfags stayed loyal because they want even more alts.
Latona, which she would have gotten if they hadn't remembered how mcuh they hate staves.

>spic exposed himself in the last thread so he's here now
I know you didn't play either game but Ike and Hector aren't alike past the most superficial details.

>reddit's corrin
Does Eirika just have a new name every day
Just make up your mind already

>have to wait another 1456 Friezas (1040 Weskers) until Marisa
It's not fair, bros. I want my cute autist now.

Loki is my wife.

If she can dethrone Celica, that would be great.

PAIZURI!!!!~

N-no! Fucking Nazi. Go back to The Reddit. No-one on /feg/ ever like Reinhardt ever. You never played FE5! I never did, either, but I know Reinhardt is a cuck because someone on /v/ told me!

All my votes are going to Eirika now, hopefully she can kill mommy.

>assblasted
>winning
uh user?

>Ike
>Stoic, the only emotion he knows is anger, no remarkable trait, literally generic shounen protag
>Hector
>The ''Buff guy who is dumb as fuck'' anime stereotype

+Atk Ryoma, +atk Lucina, Roy, Crumb, Marth, Alm, Joshua, Burger king, Sigurd.

No really, it's not just favoritism speaking (though that was the only reason I bothered to invest) but he gets me out if shitty situations constantly.

Nino behind the Olivia. Mega buffed nino. +8. How the hell do I do this? Have seliph move into Olivia's range. Maybe Olivia attacks first. Maybe nino does, and Olivia dances her to attack twice. Doesn't matter, seliph survives either encounter and has ignis ready for whoever is left. Then a blue can come and repo if need be.

Have to bait Rein and Siegbert due to mistake in positioning, happens often. Tank rein, whack Sieg with ignis. Hopefully I can repo a green to kill the rein but I can probably still tank him without buffs.

Yeah, I do think he's that good.

I agree Ephraimfags should all give their votes to Eirika. There's no way that way that Marth could surpass Ephraim.

>no voting gauntlet this month

>Are boobs really enough to get you that high?
Yes. That's why I never care about the females side, even though I'm arguably a huge waifufag. It's nothing but lowest common denominator over there.

myrrh was a fucking mistake

>thought Loki would be an intresting form shifting character when she was introduced
>just another ara ara tits that has a crush on (You) to appeal the rauls

She JUST got a horse alt, fuck off.

It could just be a statement of people wanting to play her in Heroes. After all a tailored aggressive staffer would be neat.

But yeah. If you put yourself in the poaition lf someone who only plays Heroes and no other FE, and play the game for the sake of the game itself, voting tits is a good idea. Specially if it means getting to use an exclusive character.

>she was originally a staff
>they couldn't be bothered to change the text after they changed her weapon type

Me on the right.

>opening up a chance for Marth smashfags when we're so close to winning
We need every vote we can get brother

>Fire Emblem characters
>Development
If there's one thing I hate about this fanbase is how you morons honestly think any FE character has good development. All FE characters are paper thin trash. IS needs to work on writing a interesting story along with characters because so are 15 games and they still sick at it.

>Live action Celica soon
I wonder how cute she'll be

I hope this means they've killed off that terrible """gamemode""" for good.

You forgot Ike's epik "I want to fight the Black Knight again because I'm a shounen anime character, xD! How exciting!". Hector has good interactions with Eliwood and Lyn, and he has a good reaction when his brother dies. Ike is just shit through and through. People like him because he's in Smash and because he has some "epik" lines.

>>Marth
What does it mean?

Wait for a better character desu

Lance horses are mediocre and there's no real reason to raise one right now.

Cad! Beast! Pervert! Devil! [spoilers] keep going [/spoilers]

big deal she was in the top 10 last time too,

So? It's not like they are gonna release the Brave units 2 weeks after the poll.

Same, hopefully she makes it.

Please post Myrrh.

Camilla is currently in 2nd place

They're going to reveal the CYL 2 voting gauntlet after it ends with Hector, Ephraim, Marth and Alm on one side along with Celica, Camilla, Eirika and Azura on the other side.

>being reddit

>not broken character with shit art doesn't rank high on this poll
wow

Do I give her the rest of my votes?

Honestly as much as I want to force them to acknowledge Marth and have him win despite the split disadvantage we should probably just concede and give this to Ephraim/Celica/Hector/Eirika bros, make next year easier for him. The GBA fans wont have anywhere else to go after this year.

Loki is my mistress

Ah yes of course, much better to get our fourth Camilla alt instead!

>Marth Smash brothers
>Marth Fire Emblem

>3056 results for (for what I assume is smash bros) Marth
>>>>> for FE Marth

This is unironically true.

Guys I just wanked, what now
There's still an hour 15 minutes to go before the reset

>After all a tailored aggressive staffer would be neat.
>aggressive staffer
>Thokk
>needs 3 hp or higher to activate effect in a line
>attack barely matches +atk Genny when inflated by Lunatic
>aggressive staffer

I can see a decent amount of those, but not really Ryoma or BK, even if Ryoma fell off and I admittedly hate armors. But then again I also don't think Sigurd is that good. I almost want to see what you're building because Seliph seems like he'd have trouble in longer game modes which is the biggest concern. He seems fine for Arena.

you know the artist for that piece, user?

That he's more drawn in smash bros pictures with a lot of characters than in solo pictures by himself

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THARJAKEKS

please don't compare derailed RD Ike to PoR Ike

Hot.

Who?