youtube.com/watch?v=w1B7xd5UDUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6E_bY_g0T8k
youtube.com/watch?v=cjWckPjmAWk
youtube.com/watch?v=jAmYbBbvZNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Underrated post

Future serial rapist

Won't work it's all manual.

The botspammer isn't an actual bot but apsychologically unstable butthurt autist that spends all day on Veeky Forums waiting for a gw2 thread and then pays a chinese company to copy shitposts.

>1280x720
I shat in YOUR pants

YIELD

Credit feeder detected. Better get mommy to give you another roll of quarters so you can see level 2.

just as long as they don't try to shoehorn in the half arsed settlement building component again, Jesus fuck that was terrible

Truxton 2

There's nothing new to play but I still have so much 2017 to catch up on so it's fine.

After the fire that was last year I want a backlog+a few good games kinda year.

It still works fucking fine. I haven't come across any games that don't work with it, and the settings I cited make vsync work so... there you go.

This is smart.

Oh this one. I remember a so-called "Leaker" mentioning this three months ago in /feg/

Don't get your hopes up if it's not a LARP, apparently it's just a Fates Prequel starring a young Camilla.

I don't like scalies, unfortunately. Is there a simple build until I reach level 50? Not sure if I can handle PVP content atm.

There was this open world Donald Duck game where you completed task around town to earn enough money to rebuild the jungle gym. Way better than a Putt Putt game.

>exclusive vns
>S;G

Bloodlines or Rondo I guess. Rondo for obvious reasons, Bloodlines because it has ties with Portrait of Ruin and has an awesome ost by Michiru Yamane. Both are easy. Play 1 and 3 after that.

*can literally use

what game?

Rampant 3ds piracy.

love it. Before they went all polygon gay that is.

Because Skyrim is for the Nords, not furries, elves, or Asian beaner rednecks

Remember, you're here forever.jpg

You laugh now, but your version of pool's closed will feel like a distant memory come 10 years from now.

Explain, did Square rip Ultima off?

What's are the top 3 operations?

Are you sure you aren't talking about the 4th and 5th fights.

love it. Before they went all polygon gay that is.

More like worst RPG ever made

Resistive Plating/Hilts
Warding Mods
Use Immunity Enhancements
And use Absorption Augments.

according to the bottle it is, but the pills look different from the cover

>that fake dismissive attitude to mask being set off by a word
Woman detected

In the x68000 version of Chronicles, after level 3 Simon dies in a mere 4 hits

the game is very beatable but very tricky. I still found it less frustrating than Dracula X snes though

>Rest to reset my skills fucked up distribution in Etrian Odyssey 3
>trying to grind back to level 16 using Stratum 1 FOE
it's so fucking slow, please kill me. im seriously considering just cheating to put me back real quick

developers were perfectly able to program in pure ASM. in fact it was necessary to utilize all hardware tricks you couldn't do with a regular language in order to make the game fit in game console's memory

Bet it's an entirely katakana name too

Am I the only one around here who plays League of Legends a lot? I have like 1000 hours in LoL

Perhaps he has a shorter attention span than necessary to enjoy Spyro 1, and needs constant change i.e. lots and lots of minigames.

Eternal Darkness is the best gamecube exclusive other than melee and mario sunshine i can think of.

geist always looked cool but i never tried it.

On the left or the right?

More icb. More Ms.

>I'm REALLY sorry sir, but I'm afraid we'll have to amp-u-tayte.
+1 internets if you know this one

Likely not since it's an excavation chest guarded by level 90 monsters. It's on a left ledge guarded by Grevious Clive(?) and his lackeys

>Limited to the power supply given by the console
>Console has high quality connectors unless its NES fake VHS

Borderless mpv windows with streamlink.

youtube.com/watch?v=rlJm4VGqahw
youtube.com/watch?v=Foo7I-Lm7BM
youtube.com/watch?v=w1B7xd5UDUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6E_bY_g0T8k
youtube.com/watch?v=cjWckPjmAWk

Positively jammin'

Bragging is for people who have literally nothing else going for them in the pathetic life. You should feel a bit of pity for them

anyone wanna play st on fightcade

CRTs are a little more complicated and expensive than a piece of plastic. Nothing's impossible with enough money though.

I actually prefer the look of an lcd, and I grew up with these games. I wish lag wasn’t a thing though, that can be a deal breaker depending on the monitor/tv

Fact: none of these people bragging about hard games are actually any good at videogames

Is that Decision Start?

That little boy has the best brooms I've seen, that's why I'm asking.

Only the naughty ones.

by being female (female)

why lying? ps3 version better than pc version fuck off.

Nigga I'm in daytona and can confirm your line is completely opposite. All the normies stay north just in case we need to dip when you south fucks start spurging all over the place.

Don't worry Pat, I believe you

Top Tier:
Lunar Apocalypse

High Tier:
L.A. Meltdown

Mid Tier:
The Birth

Low Tier:
Shrapnel City

Shit Tier:
Alien World Order

Going to level a priest on sunwells new WoTLK server but not too sure how to do it. Should I go disc and farm dungeons, whilst being slower at quests or shadow so I can do quests faster but a longer wait in dungeons?

I can't enjoy this game because the chromatic aberration reminds me of
>shadman

hows your youtube osrs content coming along user

>5/1/4
cute samefag op

Would her master share his tool with others?

"Light's Hope"

>not marrying the yandere

>diet

>Damage sponge enemies
You're clearly just shit.

Self-summoning Tuner fodder with similar conditions to Core that turns Vendread Rituals/Zombie Syncs into Soft OPT tutors for Vendread cards and a Ritual from deck card.

All I got

because he's the first "paid pro gamer" in history of gaming and calls himself the king of video games

>JRPGs
But they are Strategy games.

Mario 3 is the worst mainline Mario game. Hotel Mario is a decent game in the vein of Elevator Action and Crazy Castle.

Didn’t want his stank breath on that interviewer thought he was gonna get laid after

First for Daddy fingers.

Good call.

Wat. The SNES port is shit compared to the original arcade version.

>good dps revolves around possibility to use burst CD as often as possible
>trinket reduces said CD
I wonder... It's quite OP for Unholy DK too, if they use valkyre CD

>This will be revealed in the 3rd game. I hope you guys look forward to it.

Most of them are traps, my dude.
You might be gay.

>1280x720
I shat in YOUR pants

Unless, of course, he makes insensitive tweets about a natural disaster or something.

Which one? There's like 3 of them.
I personally think Fall of the Foot clan is the best one. A nice simple but very fun game to play with great music.
I would play it to death.
youtube.com/watch?v=jAmYbBbvZNw

Oh lord, the soundtracks to those games are so obnoxious I used to send them to people just to get their reactions.

Why do they always make such a punchable face

it's a balance
see the current tragsg thread, it actually has an infopic

i always thought the gameboy color port was pretty fun as a kid. the music sounds much better

Silhouette is a sad miserable mediocre pathetic excuse of a videogame that only received any attention due to the botched Working Designs localization.

Enjoy your Street Fighter

deadly monsters, enderzoo, hostile mobs and girls, infernal mobs + health hunger tweaks to top it off

>i dont like fun

60 fps translates to 16.66 ms, 12 ms would be 83.33 fps.

Anyways, how to make money on this game?

does someone have a dino shaddoll deck? i've seen some but they are either ocg only or with some personal techs that i don't find good.

>>tiny things in the world of regular sized humans
>>What'd be a good game to just jump into
Play the custom rats maps on Counter Strike Source.

Stop.

True, IQ and talent are best seen as modifiers rather than decisive factors.

the heck are these

At the very least, he was really fucking original, no?

She's quickly going into the rubbish bin!

i forgot that was still going on

what katawa shouju thread are they up to now?

she lost the first time to okina