Same

BITBAY
ETH-C
XLM
XRP
NEM
XBY

POSW my dude

You can get a ton of it for cheap right now too.

I want a sub $5million coin to buy up and become a neet millionaire

100k in cash here.

What should I invest in for mad gains?

S T R A T
T
R
A
T

Literally and unironically posw

Xby. New tech that if successful could be huge

BITBAY i have 70k
ETH-C i have 336
XLM - what do you like about this
XRP - isn't it pretty expensive at this point?
NEM - same with this
XBY - why this?

wings

Please stop with this meme

GNT

i have 11k

STRAT

And...

>pic related

We will use what is referred to as a chord overview network where the the STaTiC and nonSTaTic nodes connect to "chord nodes". The "chord network" is a "virtual overview" or in other words, the upper layer of the network and we will call it the Virtual Chord Network.

The STaTiC nodes and the nonSTaTiC nodes create the blocks... All nodes create the same block and all blocks have the same blockhash. Therefore, all block have the same ID (we will explain later why contain all blocks contain the same transactions).

Transactions work exactly the same as the block creation and so now we can see that all blocks will be the same in each STaTiC and nonSTaTiC and later you will see why this is, as we continue this explanation.

Each node (STaTiC and nonSTaTiC) is connected to one "virtual chord node" the chord nodes are only virtual, instead of being real nodes. If the block is ID=1 ( or if we create transaction then TR ID ) then this block will create the #1 virtual chord node and will then send the created block to the #2, #4, #8 nodes (this is an example of a network with just 16 virtual chord nodes) the #2 will send to #3 #5 #9 and so on...

The block creation time is not uncontrolled either. So, if we use 160sec block time (just an example because 160 seconds is easier to understand with a 16 virtual chord system).

Therefore, the chord nodes create blocks as follows:

#1 between 0-10 seconds
#2 between 10-20
#3 between 20-30

and continuing to #16 up to 160 seconds.

However, we will use more chords of course as this is just a simplified example so the process is more easily understood.

Therefore, no transaction or block conflicts occur and every peer knows who will create the block and who will first distribute the block.

Added question: But what if that creator block is down or attacked? Does it switch to a different STaTiC?

Since all chord nodes are virtual it is impossible to DDOS. There are no IPs or other relay identities available to attack.

Chord nodes are virtual, so they are never removed:

#1S = #1 STaTiC
#1C = #1 virtual chord node

If just #1S is online ( only one STaTiC ) then:

#1S will control #1C-#16

If #1S-#3S is online, then:

#1S will control #1C-#5C
#2S will control #6C-#10C
#3S will control #11C-#16C

If any STaTiC goes offline, for example #3S, then #11C-#16C will be shared between #1S and #2S

This is the reason why it is not important how many STaTiC nodes exist or how many STaTiC nodes are online or offline. The number of overview virtual network nodes is a constant. The block and transaction time are not part of the ID.

So, one of the key points to answer your question is that all STaTiCs and other nodes do not have to learn about the blocks simultaneously... The transactions distribute throughout our network, sequentially, over the 120 second block time in intervals that eventually get out to the entire network before the next block is created.

With regard to network lag, this is not relevant because the network is virtual. Therefore if lag exists it is equal across the entire virtual network. So, the virtual overview network or the Virtual Chord Network solves the problems you bring up.

To simplify this explanation for those less technical:

P2P (peer to peer file sharing type systems) is like water in a lake. The Virtual Chord Network is like a series of canals. We use water, just like in the lake, but the lake is uncontrolled.

Please Shillvester Shillone.. tell me what the point is if you want I should buy some

LTC

GNT
RLC
TKN
BAT

she looks like she's going to cry

its ardor btw

A non retarded answer?

LTC

FRN

Yup

Litecoin if you got in at $4 - $20. We going to $100 niggers.

Its brand new technology you moron. With Proof of signature you do not need to mine coins. It is a brand new consensus system. It eliminates that need entirely, XBY does not mine/stake coins at all. Its a set amount of coins. It also makes the network pretty much unhackable.

Its been 6 years since a consensus was developed, nearly all coins are running on the same technology. If XBY is successful it will be top 10 guaranteed just due to the sheer innovation of the tech.

LTC is too expensive already. It's not ever going to see 1000% gains.

kek ok user

Lol ok. user is going to $100 maybe you should wsit until then to buy cuck

he's probably a nocoiner

You really think so? Anyone else think the same way? I've heard mixed thoughts.

It's WBB..
Wait till next month and it'll be too late.
HUGE things coming

Xtrabytes

is posw a meme or worth getting into?

DP
You'll know it when you see it.

XBY >>>>> POSW

don't say i didn't warn you

xby ===== scamcoin

Waves. The price is soaring, the dev team is doing a great job and nobody seems to be talking about it. They also have serious funds for advertising, but they're holding off while the platform is stabilized. I bought in at ico, and made 2.8k off a few hundred bucks.

GTFO

STRAT / WAVES / INCNT / SHIFT / UBQ / POSW / XRP / GNT / BAT ico / REX ico / TRST /

Like?

anyone consider NXS?

PoSW, BAY, LTC, RLC, GNT, STRAT

Shits mooning pretty nicely, I sold a wee too early bit it's okay my other positions will do just nicely. comfy

I know you're right but the name is so pajeet tier, it doesn't roll of the tongue like eth or ripple.

I could never imagine hearing 'The XtRaByteS consortium sponsored by Google' as an example. Tech is great, branding is pajeet tier as fuck.

The capitalization in XtraBYtes is silly. XtraBytes atleast looks more formal. or even xBytes

ZEN, fork from ZClassic

Well I'll sell shit until it hits 35€+

These

Zcash will be the next big thing.

Thats easy. Waves

WHO IS THIS???

Most promising are probably....

POSW, ZCASH, GOLEM, XRP, ETH CLASSIC

LISK and Humaniq is the only way to ride a moon mission like eth. All others are already in orbit

ARK and RLC

Aeternity

ETH IS THE NEXT ETH

HOLD U FUCKS 1000 BY XMAS

I've got 1K in humaniq, worried that people will immediately dump once it hits exchanges. Should I sell and buy back at the bottom? Or just HODL?
Also thinking LISK will moon when Lisk 1.0.0 comes out (should be soon).

The next ETH isn't out there. It being developed by big corps with deep pockets who will introduce their blockchain as the big one for everyone to work off of, assuming ETH isn't that block chain.

I could see another crypto making it big if they got actual anonymous pirating going and and had some manner of payment to download/for uploading content.

MUE has potential, the dev have worked very hard lately for their update, migrating to X11 with masternode. It is very promising. Some fund invest in MUE, partner, trade forex and great reputation, in bittrex since 2015 and grow 148% this month ... next update are very impressive! dont miss the train ! It's worth it

WAVES

> already proof of stake long before Ethereum
> standard wallet is a light wallet with no blockchain download required
> decentralized currency exchange and crypto exchange is built into wallet
> wallet allows you to lease your coins to earn interest without having to keep your wallet open or send coins to somewhere else
> get all kinds of free coins deposited into your wallet from airdrops
> built-in ico and token functionality
> dev team raised $16 million in BTC to fund development last year

Nice try Pajeet

What's the catch?

Nigga I know that girl irl

More pics

the NEXT eth? what's your hurry? we still have ETH to capitalize on

why aren't you grabbing her pussy?

Great explanation thanks a lot

bought 50,000 xbys, user, planing to hold them long, at least 2 years.

I really hope you guys do the commercial stuff right because the tech is really solid to me.

Aeternity is the next big thing. FOMO out the fucking roof on this one. ICO coming in, its gonna explode and no retarded shananigens like with Gnosis.

>50k

lel

700k reporting

I'd say the whole capitalization thing with the other components looks silly and overly autistic.

we'll, it looks like I need to step up my game

>700k

lel

5M reporting