/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

2018 quick rundown edition
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-gb/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-317109-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
Operation White Noise is live
60Hz servers are live
4.2 mid-season reinforcements patch notes are live:
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-317056-16/operation-white-noise-mid-season-reinforcements

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

Previous thread worth of tears:

That Tachanka headgear actually looks nice. Shame it couldn't have been for the new Ruskie.

1st for FUCK ME IN THE ASS UBISOFT

I am reasonably certain that the IQ/Ela poster got b& last thread.

I am glad we get three days of peace. Rainbow Six Siege can be a fun game.

We don't have crates that do anything significant, so who the fuck cares?

imagine my surprise when i hear someone vaulting through a window and when i prefire it this happens

So how much would it cost to buy all 50 outbreak packs?
$60?

They are supposed to have their base designs be outbreak-themed, so hopefully they will be similar

you get to see the zombies and infection and thats about it

you'll need 15k credits

>tfw yings will never burst through a window and smother you to death with her sweaty vag

how are new sets added into the game? i don't see r6s updating everytime a new set gets added

>considered buying the season 3 pass with the discount
>could finally dump the season pass credits I never used
>300 per pack
>anything but buying them all is a total gamble
>15000 jew coins to get all
>reconsider that shit really quickly
they really hate revenue, don't they

Shit thats almost a hundred bucks.
Goddamn and you can't earn these through playing outbreak mode either.

I just noticed that based on
Two Chimera Operators
Smoke
Ying
Buck
Kapkan
Hibana
Zofia
Fuze
Ash
Doc
Thermite
Tachanka
Glaz
all Spetsnaz will get an Outbreak set. Whether it lines up with the new ruskie (or that ruskie's outbreak set) is to be seen.

Neither does Call of Duty then. Weapon Variants aren't significant as they have no actual gameplay issues. Their crates are 100% cosmetic, just like Siege. You just get them more often, with more shit in them, and all the stuff in the game is cheaper to buy than Siege.

They're gonna make packs earnable through outbreak and everyone is gonna suck their dick for it

The outbreak packs seem like something pretty good to dump credits on desu.
I don't like the universal weapon skins, but the ones reminiscent of the EUF sets look good. And the uniforms all look interesting

guys everything will be ok. r/Rainbow6 will complain enough so that ubi is forced to do something to save their face

I would argue that so much of the game revolving around receiving and utilizing crates to distract you from how shitty the actual game is is a serious detriment. At least in Siege you can completely ignore it and never notice

i want to dance with Caveira.

Same could be said for WW2. I can just ignore crates and the Headquarters entirely and just play multiplayer, never once opening a crate.

In fact the way the game awards crates at the end of a match is far more subtle than the roulette wheel in siege

is it worth playing terrorist hunt to learn maps?

it still ends up being a shitty gamble on a large item pool with not nearly enough credits to get a reasonable chance for things I might actually like

Yes.

Let's just hope we get something with the 4 free packs we get for logging on during the event

It's okay to get a basic layout but just playing casual will give you a better feel. Nobody really expects you to know callouts in casual anyway.

Whats really fucked is it looks like people that buy it during outbreak get a bunch of shit that people who got the same editions previously didn't get?

Sorry, we get a base of 4. I better get more for having all the fucking season passes + pre ordering the complete edition

haha incels this delusional

Yeah, if you buy the (((Advanced Edition))) you get

>600 R6 Credits
>10 Outbreak Packs

For the extra 20 dollars the game is increasing by. So in reality, you get 5 dollars in credits, and 10 crates for 15 dollars.

A long term Siege player who owned the game since day one, to buy 10 crates, would cost 25 dollars. Ubisoft outright is saying fuck you unless they offer an initial 10 pack bundle you can only buy once for 15 bucks (which I would actually buy)

You aren't going to get fuck all for being a long term player and dumping shit in. You'll just be able to buy the packs with your Season Pass discount. That is it. Ubisoft already confirmed the Season Pass has 0 overlap with Outbreak Packs.

>banned on Veeky Forums

>Bought game on launch
>Bought season pass all 3 years
>Sat around through all of OP Health
>GET FUCK ALL FOR IT

>New players drawn in for the event get 10 heavily discounted packs
>It's unsure if you can earn Outbreak packs during the event or if it's just a pretense to sell exclusive, time limited shit

WOWZERS

I don't know, r*ddit is pretty mad.
Honestly as someone who has no qualms with pouring money into cosmetics that I want, I just wish it wasn't in pack format. I'm never going to use a charm, some of these uniforms might be bad, and I don't care for the weapon skins that don't resemble the EUF ones.
Honestly they should just have everything available in several packs, as well as purchasable individually, and have everything also available in outbreak packs which can be earned playing outbreak.

>New players drawn in for the event get 10 heavily discounted packs

they get 14 free packs while everyone else gets 4 dude

I mean his entire shtick was just starting each thread with the same fucking bait over and over. I'm sure he's taken the hint and moved on.

if you havent been banned you just arent shitposting hard enough

They don't get 10 free packs. They are paying 20 dollars more for the game, and as a result get 10 packs and 600 R6 credits.

>muh 10 free packs
>meanwhile forgetting about all the free alpha packs you've gotten up to this point

>unplug modem
>plug it back in
>unbanned

not everyone has a dynamic IP

also there are workarounds if they really want you gone that badly

every ban is a slap on the wrist unless you literally keep breaking the law and get rangebanned

you dont get range banned for shitposting in a general

i want to licky licky IQ smelly feetsies!

What do i name my account in siege.

Can you imagine teasing her and hearing her ragged moans through the mask, then tracing her lips through the obvious wet spot as you slowly peel it back and give her the kiss she's been waiting so desperately for?

SpeedyJew1943

anuspeeker6969

Tell me maps currently in ranked rotation pls

plane
theme park

that's about it

>ywn have hot passionate foot sex with IQ
press the button, kim.

Why so many twitch sluts are playing this game?

leaks when?

so this outbreak thing will come out with march operators or earlier?

Take my plates you fuck.

fuck you faggot play doc instead and be occasionally useful

>

ill never not be mad

i hope the morocco ops are OC donut steel like the GROM ones

maybe if you stopped playing the only recruit with an ACOG

>shotguns are satisfying to use when they connect and one hit kill an enemy
too bad they're generally fucking shit

have you ever done lewd things while watching ela butt anons ?

the Ela is not for lewd.

only for gold+

>its a copper pretending to be competent at the game episode

>Capitao in trash tier after the para changes
Feel free to never post again

watch coppers go apeshit at the truth

i always do lewd things with Ela mains.

>thatcher not meta
huh?

>armor not even down yet
disgraceful

>thatcher is meta
huh?

No, because Ela nor Zofia got the MSBS

They are the worst Kurwas

>Tachanka
>Bad

>Fuze
>Bad

At least no one gives a shit about Morocco so no-one will care if they do that. Doing it to GROM, a known CTU people were actually looking forward to, was disgusting.

>da lord xddd

imagine ela using her grzmots to pleasure herself but she accidentally triggers the foam release mechanism and gets her vagina completely filled with it with no way to get it out

March 6th

i want to be that grizmot

Rainbow Seven when?

>They send Rainbow Six in to deal with this alien outbreak shit
>Didn't send in the Ghosts

This seems to be more their thing really

>allies fortify every wall and castle every window of the objective
>just sit in weird angles until they get droned and Hibana/Thermite'd

You're in the wrong thread friend

Operator icon design:
>good
Sledge, Mute, Caveira, Vigil
>mediocre
Thatcher, Doc, Jackal, Buck
>bad
Dokkaebi, Ela, Hibana

>talk about Siege
>"You're in the wrong thread"

>Ghost Recon :'^D

So how is the Para now?

>Tom Clancy games have never referenced each other directly in canon
>There has literally never been references across these games

can i shoot through black mirror? from outside

not until you twitch drone its gas canister

No, you can destroy it with hibana and termite charges only, however if its on non reinforced wall, you can destroy the canister trough the wall or destroy the wall around it to make it fall.

>border
why this map is a thing

I don't play much anymore but awhile ago I asked if a zombie mode was gonna be a thing and I just was told "no we just epically trol13d reddit!!" and to go play COD if I wanted a more realistic game.

So is this outbreak stuff something to do with zombies or what

nah, it's aliens. It's closer to Call of Duty Ghost's mode than world at war zombies.

it's the silver filter

jokes on you, i didn't even play ranked yet

Basically some sort of Resident Evil 7 type mold and or Alien bullshit has landed and is fucking up one specific town in New Mexico. They have blocked it off and it looks like it's basically that it wants to spread everywhere and breach containment and it's Rainbows job to stop it.

There are a few videos on Youtube about it now and all the details we know, but it's basically looks to be more scifi than based in realism

>Played on release
>Might touch the game again
>Oh wait there's fucking $60 of DLC or some shit

Fucking hell Ubisoft. Why was there even a speck of time in which I trusted these fucks

It was a fun game as well, that's what shits me the most.

basically, yes it's zombies
more specifically, it's a parasite that modifies the host's body and grows spikes and shit, it's honestly pretty cool but not exactly something Clancy would approve of