>Warhammer 2 Info
***Tomb Kings DLC Released***
Tomb Kings Campaign Tactics - youtube.com/watch?v=Y7g_sWmmpj4
totalwar.com/blog/tomb-kings-patch-notes

>Thrones of Britannia Info
Alfred the Great Trailer - youtu.be/5MUdiBfXo04
totalwar.com/blog/anglo-saxon-unit-rosters
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-faq

Campaign posting and screenshot sharing encouraged!

ᛟᛚᛞ ᚧᚱᚫᛞ

First for RIP lords

Settra is a cuck

The fans are excited for Thrones of Britannia! Who will you play first?

dwarfs are shit

Say's the one whose girlfriend is a lesbian.

they're not gone you retard, just delayed for whatever reason

Why did you crank up the contrast in the top image?

>Two elf LLs

And nothing of value was lost.

post your best offensives

that's a cute redditor

How many chariots is too many? I've been running 2 units + Settra, but I think I might just cut it down to one.

Can't see shit.

Build suggestion for Khalida? Is it true that she's supposed to be played like cavalry?

1. Just use more necrosphinxes.

Your guess for FLC lords and their meme mechanic?
Reminder that FLC lords tend to be obscure 2nd-3rd-tier special characters that offer a meme mechanic to an army (Wurrzag/Isabella/Trech). Top-tier special characters get reserved for paid DLC.

Helfs:
Lord: Imrik
Meme mechanic: Dragon stacks, boost to dragons.

Delfs:
Lord: Lokhir
Meme mechanic: Mega black arks, boost to corsairs. Start pos can be anywhere on the map because he's "naval raiding".

How good are you at micro?
I like cav better because I can forget about them for thirty seconds, but I do run at least one.
More than one and you have to play in slo-mo in order to manage you line, sphinxes, lord magics, cav, and chariots

Build her to buff her archers. Shoot everything to death.

>Elves
Who cares?

Good offensive.

Being out the detail in the smoke obscured ones that couldn't be seen in original i.e. the spikey Dark Elf towers

CA added more shit to obscure the new one

> Isabella
> 2nd-3rd-tier special characters
Are you retarder nigga?

>Start pos can be anywhere on the map
I wonder if there is a way to do a random start position. LIke sometimes he'll start near Lustria or in the Old World

She was literally a hero level character i.e. 2nd tier

You can just as easily see the tower though. All it does accomplished is making the whole thing an eyesore.

Arks just need a buff in general i think, or ya know NAVY COMBAT.

Imagine being the retainer that has to tell his lord, "W-we lost our entire clan and uh o-our allies have also been wiped out in a day!"
Practically walking in there with the seppku knife sticking out of your stomach, holding spares for everyone else

Well to be fair, Isabella isnt really a faction lord. She's just an alternate start for Vlad.

Paild DLC LL's tend to be more fully fleshed flesh Lords.

Attacking an Ark should be equivalent of sieging a settlement

The majority of players. Reminder that High Elves are by far the most played faction and Skaven are by far the least played faction.

Why is the eastern half of Japan such a clusterfuck to conquer compared to the western half

Whinger
We were trying to guess what An Experiment was too and bring out detail from the black filter

Because most people settled near the coasts, so a lot of clans could be found there. The western half is mostly mountainous and forested shit.

because HE are easy and the most recommended for beginners

What's a good difficulty in WH2? VH or H?

HERE WE FUCKING GO, MORE ELVEN PROPAGANDA TO PUSH THE ELVEN AGENDA.

THE WEST BANK BELONGS TO THE RATISTINIANS

No, it's because they are the most appealing faction for most people. People like what they can identify with and only basement dwelling furries can liken themselves to rats.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU USE SEPULCHRAL STALKERS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

G O B L I N S

Their charge bonus is turd, so I assume you just spit and then use them in sustained fights.

>mfw trying to play WH2 with a broken mouse wheel
help

what if I identify the most with TK

YUSH!!

I used them to tie up cav for my tomb guard with halberds to march over to and slaughter. It worked pretty alright.

Stalkers got the White Lions syndrome. Cool looking as fuck unit thats really mediocre.

>tfw you most identify with Skaven, Gobbos and Daddy Throgg

I need help

Are you a crochety old fuck who own a really nice hat?

>Dwarf players are overcompensating manlets who make up for their small dicks with big cannons
>DE players are angsty adolescent virgins obsessed with sex
>HE players, most of the fanbase, are arrogant, braindead pricks
>Lizardmen players are emotionless freaks who only care about winning the game mechanically and efficiently
>Chaos players are 2edgy4u punks that no one liked at school
>Beastmen are wannabe chads, also outcasts
>Vampire players are cucks
>TK players are WE WUZ PHAROHZ
AN FLYIN PYRAMIDS N SHEEEIT

>Empire players are normal people

Tomb Kangz are pretty boring desu, only fun I'm having is with Ushtabi bowmen fucking shit up

The only person I know who was way into WHFB Dwarfs was 6'3'' and built like a brick shithouse. I always thought that was funny.

Beastmen are Veeky Forums?

what's the explanation for them having MIRV arrows?

>Empire players are the most boring fucks around.
Fixed it for you.

thats the best part of s2 imo, being able to blitz multiple provinces in a turn w/ movement buffs in the late game
>fots
>turtle for an insane amount of time for muh techs/buildings
>game getting close to ending
>go on an insane offensive and blits the majority of honshu within a few turns, leaving arty behind because it was slowing me down
so much fun

My only complaint about bow ushtabi is that their arcs are shit so during sieges, they can't hit anything on the walls despite their artillery like range

I would say 2/army is really the limit - they are only good in a few circumstances, and get countered hard by very common units (anti large, monsters, and cavalry). While it would be possible to go w/ more especially w/ some of the buffs the kangz have, 1 per flank is probably the ppper limit in terms of available engagements and micro intensity, assuming you are using them correctly

>Lizardmen players have ascended above petty warmblood emotions and focus on winning the game mechanically and efficiently

Fix'd

>killing a whole unit of gold aspiring champions in 3 volleys across half the map.
At least one unit all TKs can be proud of.

hold fire until they inevitably make the walls, then they work fine if you move your guys a little bit out of the way.

I'm playan charlemagne as Mercia. I need Northumbria to form the Kingdom of England. The thing is, there is Ireland nearby with bunch of factions on it, and they all suspiciously sail by my unprotected coastal villages. Should I attack Northumbria on whom I have the non-aggression pact, or should I deal with the Irish states first?
I can only afford 3 armies so far, and only one of them is a full stack.

fancy screencap user
I need cool HD kangz screencaps

white lions are at least useful in
>mp
as a cost effective mid tier unit

I honestly have no clue what the fuck stalkers are supposed to be used for - their melee stats are ok, but not good enough for them to win against anything noteable, and only 3 ammo on their missile attacks is bizarre as well. At least other meme units like sisters of the thorn (anti-skirmisher/support) and outriders w/ gls (mobile anti-blob) are clear about what they are supposed to do

get a fleet to safeguard vulnerable ports - if the irish attack they usually attack by sending an army in from the sea, so even a small fleet can punish vulnerable targets (ie general) while they suffer from seasickness before they disembark. In my experience they normally attack the coastal settlement in northern wales i think? Been a while since I played aoc

Go after northumbria first, but break the pact and wait for the cooldown period.

I dont think they are worth it at all and once you out tech them, there is little point in using them.

Doesnt Settra lose like 3k hp when using his chariot compared to sphinx? Seems a bit shit to me.

Yeah, there's zero reason to use his chariot.

>want to play ME so bad it hurts
>autism demands I wait until it's in a complete state
True suffering.

> its fotm player on damage control episode

Is there a source showing which lords are the most popular since release? The day 1 stats show that Tyrion was number one but that's to be expected since he is the most vanilla leader and the first in line on the selection screen.

TK are fotm not lizards.

Settra's chariot is a whole 'nother story compared to the chariot units you can recruit. It's super wide and benefits from all his charge, speed, and weapon damage lord skills.
If you don't mind the micro, you literally run him through the frontline behind their units and he squashes the enemy in thick waves.
Much more morale and enemy damage than the sphinx, and can disengage much more quickly than she shitty chariot units if and when they get stuck.
Better than the sphinx, but micro heavy, sphinx if you just wanna throw him into the enemy and forget about him.

we wuz kangs n shiet

Not lords, but the achievements catalog the progress everyone has made with each race.

Majestic.

It won't be complete until Warhammer 3 is already announced, at which point the final combined map will be out. Which in turn won't be complete until 2020 at the earliest

:^)

the chariot has a much higher ceiling than the sphinx due to how lord chariots work in wh. If you are a microlet and just want to send him somewhere and forget about him, than the sphinx is the best choice. But if you want to get the most kills w/ him, put him on the chariot and keep getting charges off on groups of inf

How do these things work? Are they piloted by a soul of some nehekharan peasant or?

>turn times for a complete map

piloted by mortuary cult priest remains.

like a warhamnmer 40k dreadnought but warhamemr fantasy

Not only that, traveling is already a chore. Just thinking about going across the whole map with an army makes me sick.

>beastmen faction is happy that I'm at war with the crusader kingdoms on turn 12 yet they hidden encamp right next to my capital and cause enough cause corruption to spawn a rebel stack with TWO silver chevron necrosphinxs who takeover my capital and grind out a doomstack with gold chevrons tomb guards and other horros

so realtalk, the chariot lord options are amazing but it seems like they lack synergy with "my will be done" and the red talent line res/leadership buff

OFFICIAL TOMB KINGS ROSTER RATING

Top tier:
Khemrian Warsphinx
Necrosphinx
Nehekharan Warriors
Skeleton Horse Archers
Ushabti
Ushabti (Great Bows)
Casket of Souls
Screaming Skull Catapult

Good tier:
Hierotitan
Skeleton Archers
Skeleton Chariots
Skeleton Archer Chariots
Tomb Guards
Tomb Guards (Halberd)
Nehekhara Horsemen

Meh tier:
Necropolis Knights
Necropolis Knights (Halberds)
Tomb Scorpions

Bad tier:
Sepulchral Stalkers
Skeleton Spearmanii
Skeleton Swordmanii

Absolutely Trash tier:
Carrion

That's what you get for ignoring a vermin infestation.

Don't worry user, I'm sure good processors and SSDs will be affordable by then I wish

>Nehekharan Warriors
>Above Tomb Guard

Are you on drugs?

2 problems: 1 is casket of skulls sucks for 5k and dies to a stiff anything while being so innacurate that it misses half it's shots against deathblobs.

2 is Tomb scorpions, because of getting them at tier 4 and terror(and due to their really long range jumpey attack moveset) they make absolutely amazing infantry/lord/archer disruptors/terror routers.

KAF Bomber Command tier:
RoR Carrion

seriously
why are tomb kangz rebels so insanely powerful

This.
>Bretonnia comes out
>Busy with life so decided to wait for the Norsca DLC before i play them
>Norsca comes out
>Decide to wait for Mortal Empires before i do any campaigns
>Warhammer 2 comes out
>Mortal Empires is early access tier garbage
>Mfw waiting for may for Norsca to come out again
It's a vicious cycle

>easier to get
>more capacity
>far cheaper than grinding the overpriced barrack chain to level 3
>hold the line reliably and take out the trash at the same time

I made the list with efficiency in mind. Getting Tomb Guard is expensive as fuck, I rather leave my barracks at lvl 2 and substitute them with Nehekara Warriors instead. Leaves enough money for the important stuff

ca either
>forgot to edt the rebel templates to fit a faction that is limited by unit caps
or
>intentionally juiced them/left them alone to dissuade players from farming rebels for magic pots

>Hierotitans
>good tier
also I'm sure you're retarded if you think Nehekharan warriors are better than tombbros
Anyways is it now officially agreed on that Warsphinxes are the most aesthetic monsters in the game?

user have you looked how expensive their infantry building chain is? Tomb Guards aren't worth the hassle and the Warriors are more than a suitable replacement

>hold the line reliably

As long as it against stuff without a double digit charge bonus.

Just go straight from spear skellies to tomb guard, warriors are worthless, especially against the various things you're fighting early campaign.

sorry dood but the scorps do it for me

>warriors are worthless
Meanwhile I'm sitting here with 100+ kills per warrior unit every single big battle

Tomb Kings
>reskinned Vampire Lords
Necrosphinxes
>reskinned Dragonogre Shaggoths
Ushabti
>reskinned Strigoi/Skinwolf
Warsphinxes
>reskinned dinosaurs
pretty disappointed desu

Napoleon
>reskinned Empire

Attila