/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

She's waiting

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is out now for PS4 and Xbox One, with a fall 2018 PC release ahead.
↳Official manual released: game.capcom.com/manual/MHW/
↳A Limited Edition Rathalos PS4Pro has been announced for sale outside of Japan. Check your local retailer for more details.
↳Weapon Movesets: pastebin.com/Pc4NsdxP

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
In World, post a room ID in the thread. Squads also work, and should be listed soon.
Create or find a 3DS Gathering Hall using passcode '7243'
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread >>
Missing link

Other urls found in this thread:

mhworld.kiranico.com/
autismsupportnetwork.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Previous thread

Nice. It was

MUTHA FUCKIN HUNTRESSES

Switch axe is weak yet again. Same as in 4u. Why do they insist on making the biggest weapon in the entire game, with the biggest flashiest explosions such a weak choice bros?

I need to know if theres a cowboy hat or a sombrero or something.

MY DICK IS GETTING HUGE

forgot to get one when I made her last night, how did I do?

I'm not replying to you until you stop speaking like a retard

I hope I understand you correctly on this.
What I'm saying is, you can change the language seperately from voice. So yeah, you can change jap -> eng.

If I can change the menu and text language to Japanese in the English release, its likely I can change the text language to English in the Japanese release, right?

How about this .gif then?
I have a PS4 Pro that I exclusively play Bloodborne on and nothing else.

Is Prance really in the store? I'm too tired to turn my console in again to check.

awful, looks like a fat fish

whelp

DONT SHIT UP THE THREAD AGAIN WITH SHITTY WAIFU MAKING SHIT FOR FAGGOTS

THANK YOU

She looks fat and surprised

>you can hunt anjanath freely at the start of the game
>you can craft its set and weapons if you can manage to kill it in time
neat

Don't lie, you waited to take a pic of her with the handler to make her look less ugly by comparison.

Where do i get a poison sac? i thought it dropped from pukei but thats not the case since i killed him a few times and only got a Pukei Sac and not a Poison sac. Help me out bros

you could just go to the playstation store on whatever device you're using to post here.

Your posting is social media tier. I bet you have a Facebook account and use Twitter too. Disgusting cancer!

Come on man, why the shade?

Oh shit what are you doing nigger

>Monster Hunter Launch party
>Game's Director drew hundreds of Palico doodles on sweet posters/discs/merch/etc for all the attendees.
T-t-thanks capcom

;-;

Not gonna lie, made me chuckle

Who here 4k HDR + Ps4 Pro?

I wish I had a 4k tv

Whats a facebook, is that like Myspace? I'm sorry, I'll stop now. Glad to hear the game is good, can't wait to try it^^

Yes, it's apart of the pack.

>every weapon covers your whole body
>can only see your head

cringe af

>new player
>think I have main weapon decided on
>get MHW
>suddenly doubting my choices and can't decide again
HELP

65" 4K HDR OLED
FEELS. GUD.
This is gonna be amazing when I hookup my PC and start all over again in 9 months.

Yes, you can.

Reminder that this is the best /mhg/ waifu. Don't even try to compete.

>No sessions found
>No quest have been posted
>No SOS flares found

what is this trash

> what is this trash
You mean, people playing the first big portion of the game by themselves?

so /mhg/ what weapons are you maining?

How's the input lag on that thing?

No fucking surprise if the starting armor still has 1 Def a piece, like in previous games.
Any other armor will increase your def by like 1000%.

Lance for the first time. Up to Legianna now.

GS, as always. Because I prefer dumbed down retard strength and I have no problem admitting it.
The satisfaction of getting a well positioned TruCharge won't ever stop.

>Female_steve_o.jpg

Moofah girls make my penis into the big penis

Unnoticeable?
Never buy bargain bin TV's.

looks too much like actual girl to be appealing

LBG.

anyone playing on xbox having an issue where theres a random red flash every now and then? happened during character creation as well.

fap to the female type voices for the past 30min....help

>Taking forever on every quest because I get side tracked wandering around and gathering

Reward Item from Pukei hunt

Longsword, I'll work on my LBG along the way.

Bow first. DRAGON PIERCER DRAGON PIERCER DRAGON PIERCER DRAGON PIERCER DRAGON PIERCER
Then I'll go back to GS/Hammer.

Jeez, mate. Just do that during expeditions

Rush the main target on the quests, stay for freehunt, explore and gather comfortably.

Where do you find what monsters weak to what?

Yes, haven’t found a fix but it isn’t much of an issue

yet

>tfw learning how to do the quick tackle into trucharge tech
FEELS FUCKING GOOD

Bullshit. What's the model number of it?

Th-thanks

Can there only be a single Squad that exists with any given name at one time? Wondering for a friend. :^)

You get enough research points until the in-game guide tells you.

i haven't gotten the game yet (game hasn't shipped) but i plan on using GL or Hammer like the good old times back in F2/FU. played Lance all the way through Gens.

Bow bros

Which mod do you use?

Is GL shit guys?

Yeah, going to clownsuit a bit until i can reliably farm the Kadachi set. Tobi's weapons are the earliest affinity 10% you get too

mhworld.kiranico.com/

REEEEEEEEEE I CANT CHEW THE FAT

>Started playing 9:30pm EST
>Need sleep
>Played 6.5 hours
>It's everything I imagined it would be

B..bros...we did it, it's amazing. Happy hunting tonight.

OLED65C7P
It's a lot better than what I've been hearing niggers with Sony Bravia's are getting

plesioth is probably the worst monster ever fucking conceived and yet somehow they managed to make green plesioth twice as bad. Trying to fight him with a hammer in the jungle where he takes up literally half the space of the area you're fighting him in is fucking cancer.

Has it ever not been?

Haven't actually played anything besides the character creator yet, how do you get baby mons for housepets?

That's fucking it!
I'm slipping out from work early today.

Who /comfy in bed playing World with the lights off/ here?

its so fucking good

anyone know how or can help me get the blue samurai set?

Use the capture net on environmental mons to get them in your home

>when you instinctively collect everything you see that a few of your berries has passed 500+ mark in storage
>even though you're a pure blademaster
I can't be the only one who does this.

As soon as I get off work, mate.
> o-only 6 more hours ;_;

Thanks user, I'm looking forward to having a harem.

Can someone explain to me how this lobby system works. Do I need to create a private session just to play solo? Do I gotta back out to the main menu to change rooms?

Can anyone tell me how end-game HBG usually look in Monster Hunter games? I'm thinking about using it but I don't want to be locked into an ugly looking weapon

> the satisfaction of sorting the items in your box after every single hunt
> the little "shrwsh" sound it makes before putting all the items in the right order

Tickled my fancy for so many games now. A bit weird that they didn't put the "Sort" button on the Triangle tho.

How do I view monster materials?

aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA I'M ENJOYING MYSELF

sell items. tab over to materials box.

dual blade

fun as fuck & I literally pray it makes haters mad that it's a babby mode weapon, I play solo 99% of the time anyways

>21.4 ms
Nice TV for hunting, user. I take back my bullshit claim.

>forget to set pukei pukei quest to solo
>IG joins
>he never uses the bug
>he never even tries to mount
>forced to spend an extra 10 minutes fighting pukei because of him

this is hell

I have 8 minutes to kill 2 vespoids and the ones by the Rathalos nest aren't respawning. Where else in the ancient forest do fucking vespoids spawn

how exactly are you supposed to play lbg in world? hbg is easy enough with ammo choices but lbg puzzles me.

Where does this punk ass Kulu Yaku Spawn at during an expedition? I've looked everywhere since my Investigation says i need to kill both a Jagras and a Kulu but this punk motherfucker is nowhere to be seen. I can find Anjanath just find though since this piece of shit is a mini Jho and won't leave me the fuck alone!

So do we actually know if you can change your character yet? Cause I just fucking know halfway through the game I'm going to look at this bitch and find something I hate about her face.

>hunter looks cool from front
>forgot to check his side view and found out he has a fucking jew nose and gay chin and 5head in cutscenes
FUCK I NEED TO RESTART EVERYTHING

When you start the game it puts you into a "session" which is basically a lobby. Any quests that you post are joinable by people in the lobby unless you set it to only one player. You can change sessions at the quest board.

typically you want a gun with pierce and a gun with normal, while also getting normal/pierce up respectively. unless you’re doing hame, you’ve got some freedom with skills, but good ones are always anything that raises attack, evade extender, and a few others.

so now that world is confirmed easy garbage you're all importing xx on the switch right

autismsupportnetwork.com/

>Where does this punk ass Kulu Yaku Spawn at during an expedition?
Randomly.