/tsg/ - The Sims General

sweetie edition

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Discord
discord.gg/gca3d84

>Links, FAQ, Sims, Mods:
thesimsgeneral.wixsite.com/index/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0
sssvitlans.tumblr.com/
carls-sims-4-guide.com/

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ - Old Booru
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ - New Booru

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL
pastebin.com/pEb284bZ

>Mods and Custom Content: A lot is out of date

pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 - Maxis Match for Sims 4
pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b - Sims 4 and 3
pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs - Sims 2
pastebin.com/Qr7a989F - Adult CC

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

previous:

my beautiful sweetie.

thanks for the thread

This fucking cat.

You both understand my pain.

Also going through this "Cat has learned to not jump on counters but still jumps on them to get onto the fridge" bullshit.

YESSSSS
Why do they not fix that?
Like.. i am so over that shit

bumping with unused angles

Anyone have a mega link to Sims 4 Studio? I'm having trouble signing up to the site for some dumb reason.

this boi

To be fair, that is cat logic.

bullshit.
my cat learned not to climb on the benches before he was 1 year old and the whole 12 years he lived after he never got on there or a table

wake up!

my sweetie.

finally completed my past hotel deluxe room and suite,now i can find other more pointless endeavour

also created an arabic home

Is she a cougar on the prowl?

I fucking loved Sims 3
But it sometimes crashes on my good laptop
Sims 3 was made like shit, but I still like it
I bought Sims 3, but pirated Sims 4

>want to rebuy 2 and buy 3
>2 is expensive on amazon

I have been debating to ask EA about it but I dont have a lot of room on my laptop to house that much data

why are two scantily womyn are staring longingly on the same bed?
that man has a weird figure

sims 4 sucks

>2 is expensive on amazon

Isn't it free on origins?

they are beautiful ladies who are in love with each other.

>tfw your catboy boyfriend bends you over backwards to kiss you

ooooh catmen

>tfw you bend your catboy boyfriend over to kiss him back

You have to beg to get it from support but yeah

I've never played a sims game in my life. Which one should I get? Going off the opening post it seems most mods and stuff are for 4, and I like modding and games with plenty of modded content, but I'd most likely just be playing vanilla anyways. At least until I do whatever 'winning' the game is a few times.

Kawaii

It's down to Brindleton and Hollow because I've never lived in either. Does anything interesting go on in the Hollow? I do plan to have a sim become a vamp probably.

Does anyone here know at what point incest is possible in Sims 3? Let's say I want to recreate pic related. I know it's not possible to fuck your daughter, but what about grand/great granddaughter?

>Bernese Mountain Dog and German Shepherd mix since those are my two favorities
>came out with heterochromia

I love her already

custom content is a mess and most of it is ridiculous/autistic/plain ugly. Pirate Sims 3 and all the expansions, it's the most complete and you'll have the most fun.

Is it with mods dood

>writing fanfiction intensifies

Hollow is pretty hollow but Brindleton has some very nice areas. Build a comfy house in the lot behind the bridge, near the beach in the norther eastern neighborhood.

Will we ever return to the good times?

You want 3 or 4, depending on what you want out of it. 3 simulates the entire town at the same time, with a single contiguous world you can go out in to with your sim whenever you want. Its really cool, but it makes the game run like shit, no matter how modern your computer is. Be prepared for long loading screens, stuttering, crashes, and save corruptions. It has the highest volume of content, but none of it synergizes across expansions (except for some supernatural stuff), and a couple of the expansions are hot garbage. Annoyingly, each expansion released a new world geared for its content (but no others) so it is entirely possible to be locked out of some cotent with out major town restructuring if you choose some worlds. You also might have to tweak gameplay settings for a couple weeks of in game time figuring out what season lengths and moon cycle lengths work for you. Its best for making a single sim, or a couple sims, and just getting in to all sorts of shit.

4 is more of a return to form, with a higher focus on the home, and customization options more like 2. All of the game worlds are available at the same time, and each world is divided in to several neighborhoods that work a little like 3's worlds. There are more loading screens, but the loading is way faster, especially with an SSD. It went for a more cartoony stylized look that looks infinitely better than 3. Genetics are vastly improved too, and now children actually look like their parents instead of a blob of pudding only vaguely resembling them. The expansions have been pretty underwhelming so far, and content is a little sparse, but if you're just starting out, there should be more than enough to keep you (and your sims) busy. Imo 4 is a better base game than 3, but the expansions haven't held up to 3's. I think its gameplay works best for building a family, and actually living through generations with them.

Downloaded the sims 3 with zl, getting error on startup, anyone else have this issue?

I literally turn off the volume so I won't have to listen to stand vendors shouting "Abimba...Aaaabimba!"

I can stand all the gibberish but holy shit is this annoying

>male sim gets abducted for the first time and is immediately pregnant

I ended up getting rid of the baby, but he was cute.

>Sims 3 with zl
Why would you do this when Mr.DJ exists? TS3 doesn't need origin to work correctly.

Does that one come with the launcher? is it a DL or a torrent

Thanks. Sounds like 4's the one to go for over 3 if the game really runs that bad and 3 needs expansions to really shine (i see it has a fucking lot of dlc, and its expensive to boot; I'll just be getting a basegame then maybe dlc if I actually like it, since I don't know if I will like it)

Yea launcher and everything with one nice installer instead of separate installs for each expansion. It's a torrent.

Is there any way to avoid the embarassed/privacy violation mood on Sims that live together? I'm trying to play the Behr family, two sisters, but they always get embarrassed if they walk in on each other in the bathroom or something...

Anyone here playing on windows 7 with cats and dogs?

Have you gotten the move in crash?

WTF, someone adopted a stray that I was going to adopt. How do I know who it was?

Yea. Ive been having some issues trying to move my sims to another house after laundry.
The game crashes when I choose the house and the family picture seems to not load in

Is your game modded a lot?
Cats and Dogs update broke a lot of stuff.

Wicked Whims can do that if your endgame is having lesbian sisters with dramatic sex animations.

MCC allows for the specific solution you're after, along with other stuff.

I can't play the sims 4 because I always end masturbating...