>Waifufilter
pastebin.com/6bzpzDvL

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/

blizzard world is out btw

first for you couldn't save him

What happened?

Executed for sleeping with a very powerful politician's girlfriend in his country.

> We're fine with the balance
Jeff, no ...

hello friends

>people keep saying winston is easy
>literally can't play him
>can play other tanks and DPS just fine

Lucio is for bully.

he's mechanically easy but he's very easily punishable if he makes mistake

I played Halo 5 and Overwatch on my brother's Xbox One a month ago. I seriously don't remember it being that hard to aim with a controller in an FPS when I played Halo 3 years ago.

Me on the left

Me on the left

this
it's more about game knowledge than mechanical skill

Sounds like you just need to group up with some people
Try playing some more and make a big list of friends (people who are good at the game and you worked well with)

I miss when D.va could kill herself with her own ult.

I know I'm late but HORY SHET

FUSION FUSION FUSION FUSION FUSION FUSION FUSION FUSION FUSION FUSION FUSION FUSION FUSION FUSION FUSION FUSION FUSION FUSION FUSION FUSION FUSION FUSION FUSION FUSION FUSION

and people doubted that they were /our guys/

Epic clip

Yeah dvafaggots didn't want that so it got changed.

>getting excited about esports
lmao

just shows how hard they dumbed down their own game, same with Junkrat.

>just shows how hard they dumbed down their own game
Mercy is the perfect example

>easy
Yes because his Tesla cannon doesn't require aim. The problem is that most players of Overwatch base their judgments on aim alone, which isn't enough. Winston requires very good game sense and timing, both of which are important definitions of general skill that players usually lack.

Mercy was always braindead, she just wasn't meta for a while.

>Pharah barrage can self harm
>Pharah rockets can self harm
>Soldier helix can self harm
>Zarya balls can self harm
>You name it, if it explodes, it self harms
Meanwhile
>junkrat
>???

They don't need to nerf him, just make his nades and tire hurt him. It would also be consistent with the rest of the cast.

The people wanted it dumbed down. Dva players are the best example, they couldn't handle playing her as she was intended and screamed on the forums until she became a flying dps with 600 hp

They changed it because people found out you could 100% kill Junkrat by just running up to him.

I agree, they should revert Junkrat and D.va selfharm

YOULL BUFF AUTISM
BUT YOU WONT FUCKING BUFF LUCIO
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING SHIT
FUCKING BUFF LUCIO YOU PIECE OF SHIT
YOURE BUFFING THE WRONG NIGGER

And what is wrong with that? He's a long ranged spammer, getting close to him should be risky, either he kills himself or is able to conc mine you to death.

Nerf Tracer

Why the fuck would you want to buff Lucio?

>people found out you could 100% kill Junkrat by just running up to him.
*laughs in scottish*

When 3 out of 4 characters can close gaps almost instantly, it matters a lot. Here's how a typical Junkrat 1v1 went before the change:

>Junkrat is shooting in the enemy team's direction
>Genji dashes to him, deals damage to him with the dash
>Junkrat hits him with point blank grenade
>Junkrat dies, Genji walks away

Junkrat wasn't usable in that state. If you wanted long range spamming, Pharah could do it just as well without being a free kill the second someone got next to her.

you just know this was made by some plat. a widow on point is worth absolutely nothing, a widow in the distance can get 3 picks and allow his team to potentially flip the point. you're probably one of the retards that spams c9 LUL too.

>buff his ult

It's like you retards only started playing in the last 6 months or something. Everyone in /owg/ agreed that Junkrat was worthless except against retards. Everyone in /owg/ thought the change was good. Everyone who played Overwatch back before the change happens fucking knows how Junkrat was back then.

for once in this entire game's lifespan lucio doesn't have 99,9% usage, better buff him

That's why he was given two mines now. Let him keep his two mines for a chance to push the flankers away from him, and to give himself a better positioning.

If junk mains are that retarded to stop holding M1 when someone gets on your face, and instead lay a trap or mine to move away, then I don't know what to say man.

The main frustration of junk being "OP" is that he can 1v1 anyone and oneshot you up close. Give self damage back and now there's at least some decision making to do before blindly holding M1.

Nerf yourself.

widow main detected

get off your shitty sniper on attack and pick something actually useful

Now THAT is something I can agree with. With 2 concs, he's much better able to keep rapists off himself, so it might be reasonable to bring self-damage back.

>Out of nowhere my games no longer have retards that pick randomly like attack torb or etc
>Raised 450+ sr over 2 days
I strongly believe Blizzard have shadow bans and throw toxic players together.
Ever since i started doing "mute all as soon as game started", and no longer flame/get flame by others, Blizzard might put me back into the "good boy leagues".
It's great that people don't even talk much here so i don't have to mute them anymore.

Do you guys think Blizzard have shadow banning?

changes are good except for nade/tire harm. two mines = fine, tire speed = fine whatever, but a point blank tire not killing himself as he whipes the team is bullshit
at least dva has a few seconds where she needs to get back in her suit making her slightly vulnerable after a point-blank ult

just rewatching the games. how fucking bad is Jake on Pharah??

Jakerat is pretty trash on anything but rat desu

>announcer says Jake is hot or cold in his games
>desu he's just hot on junkrat and cold on the rest

The removal of self-harm came WAY before the rest.

I want to fuck her so bad

was it Uber that said "the koreans rate him as one of the best dps, of course you never know how serious they are." last week?

Koreans actually rate him highly because of his solid display during the world cup. Soldier is just not meta anymore and that was his best hero.

true, making it a good time to bring it back in line, just makes it consistent too.
how bullshit is it to Pharah barrage only to kill yourself cause a dva flew in too close to you in relation to a tire anyway?

yep I think koreans said it sarcastically but no one picked up on their tone

>two mines = fine
no don't want to get outskilled all the time

i think you meant to reply to someone else

Just remove mid air detonations

>Overtime runs out
>Defeat

All this because some shitty Widowmaker couldn't buy is a few more seconds

>buy is a few more seconds
>widowmaker
silver confirmed

This holy fuck they're mines, mines go on the ground or under it, no one fucking throws them as a weapon to explode that's what grenades are for

If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are.

>Developer update
>We see no problems with Mercywatch
>We're investing time money and manpower into tracking down toxic accounts and banning them
>We don't think symm or Mei are trash and their 0.001% pick rate reflects how we wanted them to be niche heroes
>We know you see Winston, Dva, Tracer and Mercy literally every game on each side every single round, but who cares game is fine where it is

What a bunch of fucking clowns, OWL has been nothing but mirror matches since it started

>Winston is OP guys

healslut MOMMY

>Nerf lucio for being "too low skill"
>mercy not nerfed for 5+ months

He never said that, though

because Mercy playerbase = female playerbase.

The same 4 heroes every single game, Tracer D.va Winston Mercy, and then the other 2 are sometimes diffirent, a lot of the time they're not and it's a 6v6 mirror match

What a joke Blizz thought this game was Esports ready, the only thing that could possibly save OWL is poaching IceFrog to turn the game on its head every 6 months like what valve does

Just get the HotS team in for some tweaks since at least in that game things are pretty balanced right now (except for genji hanzo oh look overwatch is kind of ruining that too lol)

there will always be a meta you brainlet, the problem is that no skill heroes like Junkrat and Mercy.

>coin toss
>Team 1 picks the map
>Team 2 picks 1 ban
>next round, reverse the order
>play 4 maps as usual

There, balanced your esports for you.

>mercy still not removed from the game
uhh overbabs?

Man dota spent years having a shit meta of no more than 20 heroes getting picked in high level play. Sure it would change every 6 months wow. Literally the same shit with overwatch, the game has been officially released for 1 and a half years. Give it time and it will become better balanced. Mercy nerf is a huge step in the right direction.

>complaining about junkrat
>calling other people brainlets
lol

>at least 6 months until the next chance to get a girl with some actual tits into this game

Should I stoop to playing HotS until this game gets fixed lads?

>there will always be a meta you brainlet

Except how long has this shit mercy dive meta lasted? 4 months at this point? And it's not going away until both dive heroes receive nerfs and other heroes receive buffs, and it's taken Blizzard 4 months to even touch one hero so that's not happening any time soon

>Implying they wont revert the mercy nerfs and buff her instead cause the roasties are crying

>Valkerie now gives 4 charges of Rez and no longer has a time limit, it only expires when Rez is used up. To keep her in line and not make her too dominant, we've reduced her pistol clip size to 15, don't forget to buy loot boxes!

good meme

how much you want to bet that's a guy?

finally mercy is on-par with that OP ana

Oh, you're complaining about esports. Yeah, no shit, esports always turn into that bullshit in non-equal environments.

How did that Rein survive?

Precision German engineering

>the gook teams lost

What happened?

i thought his charge ended and he put his shield up last second, but watching it now it looks too short for that
it is a mystery

>korea spitroast lost to a shitty low-tier team
but how

the gooks on the other team were more skilled

Make one with a short man, u nigger

t. Tinytrip

man, everyone was so bad back when this game released

Reminder that cheaters think they're entitled to an advantage over others.

>Hanzo
>ruining hots
Had you said D.va and Tracer, you'd have a point.

same height to be honest

Well playing any one of Blizzard pet heroes is essentially cheating anyways so who cares