US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

bfa.wowhead.com/item=156798
wowinterface.com/downloads/info11182-StufUnitFramesandRaid.html#info
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for Saurfang gonna die

The alliance beats him up and then hordies have to get him outta stockades in a scenario

warlocks are cool and im gonna play one

Warlocks are played by kids with school/office shooter fantasies

Reminder that gnomes are the absolute worst.

>tfw my shitty image came true

We are all that stands between the Legion and annihilation.

Doesn't this imply that we are protecting the Legion?

nah

Do you think they will one day add middle eastern human allied races and mad bomber hero class?

I know it's trying to say "between the Legion and (our) annihilation", but usually when that sentence is used it's talking about preventing a thing from doing something to the other. Like "all that stands between me and starvation is this unreliable job I have".

I know it's not a very good example, but it sure seems to imply they are all that stands between us and the legion getting annihilated.

epic post dude

Just one final reminder that whoever made this thread should be embarrassed at it's failure.

There, now it may sink to the bottom as it should.

its stil babys first mmo shit you cunt good luck with your monthly fee mmo I'm off to gw2

I bought a token, should I sell it now or wait until this afternoon?

Daddy Genn is going to push sylvanas’ shit in next expac

Why did you buy a token?

Why are they putting fat people into wow?

Cause its just villagers? Pandas are fat too. Nice change from everyone being mega ripped slim badasses with the only thing making them different is a few haircuts and mustaches.

>thats fat

It's time for you to stepaway from the computer and get out into the world.

>if you aren't obese you're not fat

t. american

Disc Priest or Resto Shaman in BFA with these announced changes?

>tfw got ganked by pissado

looks like reddit has their own mount next expac
bfa.wowhead.com/item=156798

one way to know shes not fat is because 'she actualy has running and walking animations'

do the nightborn share combat animations with night elves?

Because it's not a playable character and is instead a model thats going to be used strictly by NPC villagers?

>baseline artifact abilities made into talents
>fucking LIFE TAP made into a talent

oh look, the perfect /pol/shit mount

Guess we can start using this thread now

>that fucking Brontosaur mount
Oh baby I know what I'm using on my Tauren now, I can't wait to be XBOXHUEG

wowinterface.com/downloads/info11182-StufUnitFramesandRaid.html#info

>best UFs by far
>almost no one uses them and they are barely updated, always with glitches and bugs because of the lazy modder

feels fucking atrocious

human females already are not mega ripped and slim. they're voluptuous. kul'tiran males are thick but bara muscular kinda like orc so they aren't even adding a "realistic" male body type.

Nothing good has ever come out of _________

Daily reminder demon hunter is played exclusively by bad players

She is overweight. Only by today's standards would you not consider her that

>the virgin unundead walk
>the chadzalari march

Mythic had at least one demon hunter.

Here is your (You) don't spend it in the cash shop all once.

So now that the burning legion is done for a few expansions, how long until we get 'allied race' demon buddies?

Succubus and Shivarra when

>daddy
kill yourself mentally ill furfag

it's the same vomit inducing garbage every faggot and his wifes son uses here m8.

blizzard

I'd like to note that Pterrordax (on MMOChamp model viewer) have four unnamed animations:
>unnamed: 1278
>unnamed: 1308
>unnamed: 1306
>unnamed: 1304
1308 and 1304 both have the pterrordax swooping up and down. Perhaps the Pterrodax Swoop racial is a long CD fast travel to the nearest flight master? The Dark Iron have a mole machine racial icon, perhaps that shares the same purpose as they seem to be releasing together.

Can't wait to send the hyenas after these fatties after we sack Kul'tiras FOR THE HORDE

that's not an allied race, that's just a race
allied races are all variations of already playable races

>tfw possible red goat warlocks and rogues
my body is re@dy

>When you have too much manabuns

I'd like to taste her mamabuns

Eredar when?

can't wait to visit!

>Shivarra

My body has been ready for giant demonesses to sextuple handjob me and crush me with their huge headpieces since TBC.

Blizzard's official definition of allied race seems to be 'you have to put in some rep grinding/legwork to unlock them' rather than 'recycling assets and not having to make a unique 1-20 intro zone'

but yeah, we'll be getting recycled asset stuff mostly for a while

>tfw still can't play as a lightforged mommy

Best doggo on argent dawn reporting in.

Suck my cock, Delerium.

So the next allied races are
>Kul Tiras- Alliance
>Draenor Orc Clans- Horde

What's with the skinny humans?

Reposting pic from previous thread

Guess who's having the last laugh!

never
we already have one draenei allied race, and we just killed pretty much every single eredar left

According to what? Allied races are most likely ONLY going to be

>Horde gets better Allied Races with awesome Highmountain Tauren, Nightborne, and Zandalari compared to shitty Lightforged Draenei, Dark Iron Dwarves, and utterly retarded Void Elves
>Horde gets better continent and aesthetics
>Horde gets better BfA story
>Horde canonically controls more territory now than the Alliance, especially of races both sides previously worked with
>Horde is being set up to save the world
>Probably going to be the protagonists this expansion
>Set up to get more great Allied Races while the Alliance gets shitty options
I think I'm done with this game, bros. Blizzard's Horde bias finally came back in resurgent force. It's downhill for us from here. I'm going to unsub, I can't handle the Alliance not being in charge and getting good things anymore. I advise you all to do the same, as well, let the Horde have this game to themselves. We don't matter anymore, we're just going to be turned into annoying antagonistic sidekicks. It's over for the Alliance and there's no way we'll ever recover this expansion.

nice false flag phoneposting scum, I recognise phoneposting filenames as I phonepost often

i'll trade my nightbourne for your dark iron dwarves

this

only going to be variants on playable races

>tfw you win big

>Horde STILL doesn't have Ogres.

>940
lmao, literally world boss level of gear

>Whisper tab is lighting up
Show us all the thirsty virgins trying to get that off you

>Raid Finder
>Winning

Built in mouseover healing spells when? I cba making macros for all healing specs in the game

>beautiful city, beautiful race, great aesthetics, great racials, awesome storyline, interested to engage actively in the world and defeating the Alliance
>versus a bunch of coal skinned manlets living in a volcano and being bitter about everything, waiting in their mountain for everyone else to die
It's too late, the Horde have this in the bag. And the Zandalari only add to how awesome they've become. I can't stand this new bias by Blizzard.

>forced personal loot reduces your chance at the 1% drop dungeon mounts
I knew I should have gotten them all sooner.

>alliance got ogres before horde

Who /levelling/ here?
Levelling a Horde alt so I can do the unlock quests for the Allied races.

>horde will never ever get kul tiran
gonna be a bear mode tank and theres nothing anyone can do to stop me

>brainlets who think you can't rid of personal loot while soloing raids
>brainlets thinks it's "forced"

>Race that hides from everyone and can only defend itself with weak ass magic that fails every time
>Race that activley does shit and stomps nerds with Golems
?

I want LF Draenei as a Horde player.
fuck tauren they're ugiy and trolls too

Forsaken cured of Undeath once Sylvanas dies

Everybody already knows that. Horde can't go one expansion without at LEAST one major leader being killed off. Gallywix is too irrelevant and Baine is being built up too much to be killed off any time soon. Maybe if we're really lucky we'll lose Sylvanas, too, but more likely she'll be raid bait for later.

I've tried looking through blizzcon/worldofwarcraft.com shit and nothing says allied races are JUST quick and dirty bonus variant races. I mean it'll be 99% that, but they could throw in something unique now that they have that 'one animation set for all races' tech built in. I found this part though :

>Experience Azeroth as one of Battle for Azeroth’s new six playable Allied Races. Earn the respect of the Nightborne, Lightforged draenei, and other noble allies, and you’ll unlock the ability to create new prestige characters of that race.
I assume that we'll probably get the ability to make 'prestige characters' (start at level 20) of all races with the new expansion if they coined a specific term for it

>rwow and GD are STILL seething over the slower leveling
I really hate how every faggot thinks they need every class capped for BOTH factions now.

>madseason and memerrggll have videos about new stuff
>bellulars last video was 2 days ago
is he ok lads? can one of you late night europeans go make sure he didnt fall in the shower, please?

It's forced in dungeons, not raids.

he's gonna drop at least 5 videos on the new stuff

He's in the orgy over at Taliesin's.

Wrong. Alliance will be retaking the whole of the Eastern Kingdoms which imo is a good trade for Darnassus. Graymane wills it!

>Bruddahs and sistahs of Zandalar, da time has come to cut da head off dese traitors and heretics who have sworn themselves to Zul
LOA VULT

>it's just a fem undead reskin
Wow, much work was put on that one.

>once Sylvanas dies
lmao

>It's just a Gallywix reskin

It is forced in dungeons you retard. The real argument you should be making is that people are brainlets for not using a warrior to farm xmogs so they can get everything.

Do the zandalari get beard choices?

>he plays dh post legion
It's like playing dk after wotlk