/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/posts/bloodborne-plain-16616383
tesgeneral.com/followers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont know who yarti is.

cute dunmer mom

Cute and thicc dunmer mother.

Where are all these namefag characters you talk about? Tesgen?

patreon.com/posts/bloodborne-plain-16616383 in case anyone missed it

MUH DICK
now waiting for glenmoril

Post more of her

that's the characters of people that post/used to post here

I like Somber a lot but static flames turn into blinding plasma.
Any suggestions on how to turn down the glow from fireplaces?

>playing letterboxed

never

#
Looks like im going to have to force myself upon you then

i don't like you, go away

>can't enter Mzinchaleft from blackreach
are you fucking kidding me?

Mjoll can go get her own sword

When will Skyrim SE get a good ENB?

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Me

Got a screenshot of it happening? Try lowering pointlighting first, in the Environment tab. From the looks of that shot, a better bet might be playing around with bloom settings.

Don't fight just lie back and accept it. Fighting will just turn me on more

How you been, Potato Pancake?

Never.

When people magically grow a will to port shit over to a version of the game that's largely unplayed.

So never.

Ignore any and all avatarfags.

I was just about to post that.

Might also be the lightsprite intensity

You niggers may laugh at modders saying artistic vision but they have the right to not have shaven textures for their body.

Will my game explode if I use Oblivion Reloaded (don't worry I took out his more retarded add ons) And an ENB at the same time

Maybe.

Modders literally dont create anything they just alter some shit in the creation kit.

stop being retarded

But user, creation is always just altering something else

Deep

who cares tesg doesn't have good modders anyway

you are STILL acting retarded

How many things that (YOU) made then...

most of them are buried on fliggerty

Daily reminder: you can't create a good waifu if you haven't made a good husbando yet

>chromatic aberration
*holds A*
That's why they're called modders. They modify

There is literally not a good single husbando on /tesg/.

No. Just don't enable the same effects in both OR and ENB.

What's your favorite "lore friendly" mod expansion/quest? I'm thinking about trying Sulfur and Fire soon

Elsweyr.
I like khajiit.

wrong

Knights Revelation

We don't like furfags here, go elsewhere

name one
>inb4 presetstone

>somewhat want to play Skyrim, haven't since a few months after release
>Know it's going to be exactly the same as all the other Bethesda games-
>Download game
>Download mods
>Spend a decade fiddling to get it all working properly
>Finally launch game
>Get to Riverwood
>Already bored, because ultimately the game is still the same casul babby bullshit even if I coat it in sprinkles
>Uninstall

I see there's a few Overhaul mods listed on the OP website. Any of them actually worth looking into or are they all still shit?

I see what you did there.

Hey

Lol

Try Requiem.

Try Enderal. Or Bruma. Haven't tried Bruma myself.

>Separable meshes on the body piece
>this HDT
>cozy
this is pure bliss
I like Book Cover's expansion quite a bit, adding back in all the old tomes from the past games gives them a good sense of age.

Is that a furry bayonetta?

>tesgeneral.com/followers
any one of them not in a OTP, there you fucking go

Let's say you had the will and ability to swap skyrim's combat system with other game.
What game would that be?

What?

>Erin and Chey orc'd
Screens?

dark souls, including animations

I think this is an issue with you having poor engagement rather than the game. Despite being more casualised systems, skyrim is still playable, if you really want to gripe, actually criticise stuff in an objective way, saying something is "casual" doesn't equate as bad, you need to understand why its bad in relation to what systems should have been in the casulised system's place.

Example: Skyrim's melee combat is too shallow, offering very little in terms of player agency, you either swing your blade, block, bash or power attack. Other action rpgs offer more in term of melee combat, allowing for more movesets and mixups, to keep combat engaging for longer playing sessions, while sskyrim gets tedious very quickly.

Well shit I haven't played dark souls yet
do you need ps3 for it? I have one gathering dust somewhere I believe

Is that why Erin doesn't get posted anymore?

>Loot 15 milion necklaces and rings
>Necklace value listed at 380
>Kikes will only pay you 50
>they only have 300 gold

What the fuck is the point in being a kleptomaniac if no one can afford to buy your shit at 1/3rd of the value even?

I think a mod that would never fucking happen but would be neat would be a complete overhaul to make combat more like Way of the Samurai, with it's custom weapons and stances, or the more buzzword-worthy and relatable Dark Souls.

However even if someone was hypothetically able to put forth the effort needed for such a drastic overhaul I don't even know if the engine could handle it.

I'd just play an Archer in Skyrim but I've got the FPS autism from playing too many shooters and the mouse movement just feels like AIDS

>what are mods
fuck off normieshitter

My big issue with Sulfur and Fire is that ALL the bosses have wicked health regen, so you almost have to resort to trading blows. There's also a shitton of scamps which dickered my framerate over.

Also thanks to the guy in the last thread that helped me figure out bodyslide.

>Way of the Samurai
curious now
can you explain more

what are some good mods for skyrim SE on ps4, every time I look around I get those bullshit clickbait TOP 20 MODS YOU MUST GET shit videos

No idea but she had some nice tits and abs and was wasting it on girls instead of cocks

>good mods
>ps4
oh user........

This is the equivalent of sticking your hand up in class when asked a question to say "I don't know"

>not hoarding everything

none of them are active anymore, and the majority of them are shit, like haar

fuck off retard

I haven't played it in a while but basically you selected a style rather than your weapon deciding your moveset like in Dark Souls, and eventually you could make your own style by taking moves from other ones and combining them together. So if you equipped, say, a Longsword you'd attack the same with it as you would with a Broadsword, however your style might prefer using one over the other- ie: really long blade preferring sweeping attacks vs. short one being more suited to quick stabby styles.

You also made your own sword by gluing a grip, blade, and hilt together, which was neat.

PS4 mods are p much universally shit, though, because you can't include any external assets (including scripts)
I don't subscribe to the "SSE modding is dead" line half of tesg does, but the ps4 version may as well be modless

That was a while ago and I didn't stop posting when it happened. It was hilariously bad and I don't think that Orcy guy actually had any bad intentions when he did it.

Which one you were talking about though? There are series under that name

I only ever played 4 on PC but from what I can tell they all use a similar system of weapon/style being independent.

I use skytweak to give shopkeepers high base gold, so I can hoard stuff. But I don't think its a very immersive solution, it makes every shopkeeper rich as fuck.

Is Mihail the mod talented active modder right now?

That dude is shitting out AAA quality creature mods almost weekly.

spasibo

I just wish there was a pack of all of his content that I could download. I know I wouldn't want to use everything but it still beats having to do a ton of separate downloads.

>decided to play oblivion again after quitting around half a decade ago
>dick around with the rec mods from the /tesg/ site
>realise that my PC does not gain a level at all after playing for several hours in
>restart with a new PC with only oblivion.esm
>that character could not level up as well

has anyone encountered this problem before? Can anyone point my retarded ass in the right direction to unfuck this problem? the only mod I used that tweaks levelling is "realistic levelling "

Great work, sera. You should make dem witch robes wearable. Jus saying.

some mod may be trying to overhaul the leveling system, check out which one did you use, maybe you missed a patch.

He said he is going to do one eventually.

And I just forgot what Oblivion Khajiit looked like, thanks for reminding me

>realistic levelling
don't use that shit
most XP overhauls are buggy or don't work at all

>infests your path

post latest screenshot and tell us about it !

Bring back Fester, quality husbando

dead

needs waifus

Here is a dose of waifu, on the house

How to get better fog than this?

Some people have work/school wait at a later time

Cute

okay
Didn't Ser Knight lose everything in a drive fuckup, including his old characters?

Newrim was a mistake.
I regret everything.

Don't tell me you paid money for it.

Of course not, but I bought the survival mod
I'm so sorry.