/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3412

Classy Edition

Previous Thread: →

Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Suriko's Non-Canon Miki Route): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
Summer's Clover VN: mediafire.com/file/3cdazfotih9lob0/SummersClover-1.0.0-pc.zip mega.nz/#!y8sS3RBa!vZblxJwTpn_1jh6oFR7N8QqGbRecx3f6Rh5srPcmedQ
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
Katawa Crash: katawashoujo.wikia.com/wiki/Katawa_Crash
Kenjjivania: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881?id=608881
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Halloween 2017 fan content collection: pastebin.com/rcU3M8G7
Skynet's Christmas Contest: pastebin.com/LL1pSL0J

The next creative event (Spring) can be read about here: pastebin.com/serUjMDS

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/UgKhrKTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LAST THREAD WAS

Deadblind Lilly!

I love Emi!

One for Mish
10/10 would get comfy with

Emi is the best!

Have your gauntlet back, user
pastebin.com/UgKhrKTs
Hope you enjoy it

Lilly!

nth for based WJ

That was actually really cute. Good job.

Hello /ksg/, how are you doing today ?

No sleep, can't sleep. Insomnia. Eyes hurt again. 'Hambaga' technique isn't working.

No, no, it's called a Ham-bur-ger sad to hear it man, i also had problems with sleep few years ago but it stopped with time

Nth for a happy Hana!
I can't finish your thing now Bartek, I'm going away for a few day and I hella procrastinated on that drawing!

Will KS ever be topped by another OELVN?

For buttstuffing Hana!
Are you cheating on me with another pole?

Ah
You are motherfucker?

No, I don't know the name of polfag so I use whatever random polish sounding name. Get it, Artiom ?

I don't know about "topped", but it would be nice to see another good traditional romance OELVN.

What a cute blushing shizune !
>artiom
IT'S ARTYOM CYKA

From the start (given the author) I suspected something weird like Rin is dead and Hisao is going crazy and seeing her ghost or some shit.

Nobody IRL believes me when I tell them. I've stared at ceilings for several hours straight and waking up at 2 PM for YEARS now; I want off this ride.

Playing Katawa is a nice distraction, though, even if my eyes hurt while playing.

not a lillyfriend, but damn. would marry. or berry. or hurry, or any other __rry thing.

Missing Stars

But joking aside... Even if it happened, it probably wouldn't be considered topped in our heart anyway.

Sorry about that, Sergey Sergeyevich.

When i had problem with sleeping, what i did was basically tire myself by doing a lot of exercises or going for long distances back and forth it's sounds stupid but it worked in my case
how about carry

>tfw no classy deafmute gf

>Get it, Artiom
THAT'S NOT EVEN A NAME, ABERCROMBY! Silly britbong!

Nothing of value was lost!

This is the classy thread, user. You're looking for the bulli thread.

What's more classy then drinking tea ?

Drinking tea after keeping your schedule in check.

a challenger appears!

Drinking tea while you are being lazy
i'm scared of this golf club

This is a very cute Hanako.

I'm right where I wanted to be! Shizune is not a classy person at all!

I like how her left tit is three time bigger than the right one

Good perspective isn't important when you literally have people lined up waiting to throw money at you.

Know anybody with a notably similar style who isn't fucking awful at perspective? Doesn't have to be KS-related, I just like the style.

Made me laugh at work so thanks
"Rin watched the dusty moonlit floor, her final canvas, redden and rolled onto her back to look at the burgundy sky one last time."

Thanks, me

Thanks

Twists are for hacks

are you on break? you went to wagecuck like 3 hours ago.

Complete the sentence
Hanako is best _______

Buttlover!

Move the fuck over, inferior-genes.

girl!

Purple haired burn victim heroine in Katawa Shoujo.

Newbie bait.

(You) bait.

Tell me a story /ksg/, which route was your first and why did you pick it ?

kenji (making the choices I would make) I'm good with the ladies , then Shizune, blind'ish run, and after that I'm not too sure about the next 3, but I ended with Emi on purpose because best girl!

>ywn cuddle with lilly and read/tell her stories and at some point realize she fell asleep in your arms so you give her a good night kiss, turn off the lights, get a little closer to her and get some sleep too

Rin was my first route. After you do the first event where you help her with the mural, I realized that helping someone paint sounds fun, so I kept on her route. Then the festival event won me over completely. Doing absolutely nothing and just enjoying each other's presence is kinda my ideal date.

for Rin

i want to protect this rin

Blind, got Emi. I suppose that says enough on its own. I'm very surprised I didn't get Hanako/Kenji, and I'm very glad I didn't in the former's case, as there's no way I would've played KS again if I started with Hanako.

Went in blind, wound up on Emi's path. Shocking, I know. After that I set out for Shizune because even though she was a nag, I've got a thing for the class rep type.
But Class 3-2's rep stole my heart in the end.

let's combine our efforts

Kindling

Well i went blind and first choice was misha for me, then i met lilly and i immediately changed my mind seeing as she was chilling all day drinking tea
We shall make a new bin for rin ?

Emi, because it is really easy to get locked in if you are acting as if Hisao is smart. That being said, pushing himself on the track isn't very smart, so I wouldn't go so far to call Emi a trap route.
That's Akira, of course

>seeing as she was chilling all day drinking tea
AND NOT DOING HER FRIGGING FESTIVAL WORK

Let low class plebs do the job.

There was something i just loved in that scene and i immediately picked her route

Truly disgusting.

let's make her a luxury bin

You telling me Lilly volunteered to be a low-class pleb?

agreed. worst person in the world pretty much.

>low class plebs
Japanese people probably look down on cross breeds. Only Shizune has pure genes

>There was something i just loved in that scene
The careless attitude towards responsibility?

>The careless attitude towards responsibility?
Actually yes, that was it

You telling me you're STILL namefagging?

seconding

I choose Hanako's route, i was curious about her and i wondered how she could be opening to Hisao.
All i get was rape and a bit disappointment.
Luckly i fell in love with Lilly as second route.

Have you tried Hanako's alpha route

I read something, don't think could handle it...
i was considering to read Sisterhood, witch take place after Hanako's good ending and i heard is very gud.

The Alpha Hanako vs The Beta Hanako

enjoyed that

i downloaded it on a whim after seeing a thread in ks/b/ with the OP picture the cg of hanako by the window showing hisao her scars. i looked up a bit what it was about and a bit on the girls, found a guide to get to the sex scenes (which was the only reason i downloaded it) and jumped into shizune first since i she was hot. i ended up really like her and, after downloading the game at 230 am, didn't go to bed until 11 that morning. that was four and a half years ago and i've been on ks/b/ and subsequently ksg almost daily ever since

kill me please

You are already dead.

just play the true end instead of the bad ends bro

truth

I see no reason for being sad user

Played, still it seems ending too soon.

i'm lamenting all the time lost on chinese cartoon cripple girls. but here i still am, and don't plan on stopping really. so oh well

You should just dedicate yourself into something out there.
Do it for the Katawas, there's no reason to give up.

You would waste your time either way on something else, why worry about it if it made you feel better

I got Emi's good ending because I just did what I normally would do, she's best girl in my opinion though so it turned out okay.

Shitzune is shit worst girl worst route worst endings

That implies that time spent anywhere is wasted, there are definitely certain activities more worthwhile than others.

i'd join with the student council, ifyouknowwhatimean

I'd give Shiz the dick during a romantic private moonlight student council meeting, if you know what I mean

>lillyfags having worst opinions again

Jesus fucking christ that scene was hot.
What was that line she said, something about what if she were to stop and leave you stewing in your own lust? Nearly gave me a goddamn heart attack.

I'd take her every holes in a full night of kinky, depraved sex while Misha is tied on a chair, gagged, and forced to watch me do to Shizune all the things she wished she could do, and never will, if you know what I mean.

shizune's a goddamn demon in the sack

I want to make Lilly watch me do things to Hanako

Can you imagine how god damned loud it would be to fuck in a filled bathtub? Hanako hearing Hisao and Lilly tear into each other is basically canon.

with or without Lilly's consent?
with or without Hanako's consent?

why would lilly care beyond being embarrassed at being in the room?

She totally heard almost everything you did