/pg/ - Persona General

Previous I'm Yours Edition

NEWS
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Releasing on May 31 in Japan, June 5 in North America: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-releasing-may-31-japan-june-5-north-america-new-trailer/
>Persona 5 anime to start airing April 2018: p5a.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/P5_anime/status/956851718725103616
youtube.com/watch?v=1YAJkM9fX_w
pixivision.net/ja/a/2403)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anal with Makoto!

Oh my god, is that Kanji's bullet!?!

Still not sure if joking, trolling, or crazy.

henlo robo

REMEMBER

How can Margaret and Elizabeth even compete?

They have tits

Elizabeth and MC fucked, she got fucked so good she's willing to spend eternity to get him back.

hnggg

gross

FORWARD MARCH

how did they botch the translation so badly?

>world's greatest man.
Joker never felt that special desu. He's not even the only wildcard in his game.

:O
:|
:O
:|

Love

user that's a fake screenshot, her actual japanese line is pic related

I dislike this robot

Oh hello Sae

why are remi and futabro sharing a condom

I dislike you

Oh. well that isn't as cute

Gross.

>twitter.com/P5_anime/status/956851718725103616
>P5 anime live event on March 25 featuring Fukuyama Jun (Ren), Miyano Mamoru (Ryuji), Mizuki Nana (Anne), Sugita Tomokazu (Yusuke), Sato Rina (Makoto), Yuki Aoi (Futaba), Tomatsu Haruka (Haru), and Hoshi Soichiro (Akechi).
nice

I wish she got more screen time desu

I wish she got less desu.

I hope you someday find a robot you like.
Maybe she can toast your toast.

Me too. Her video was pretty short

Kawakami a kawacutie

Why are Joker and Goro like actual giants in this picture?

>97% persona compendium
>no blank spaces in my compendium when I go to summon
>only 3 I know I'm missing are the last 3 treasure demons
>I doubt they make up 3%
What else might I be missing? They don't make you get the DLC personas for the completion, r-right?

Sentiniel

there are three secret fusions, one is alice and two other jobbers. Also you need to have maxed all confidants at least once.

>They don't make you get the DLC personas for the completion, r-right?
No.
The 3 you're missing probably do make up the remaining 3%. You might be short one other Persona, since some of the last Personas don't show up as blank spaces.

We are all Mishima

I'm not as awesome as Mishima.

>Ann got Lyn to sing Happy Birthday at a concert
>Yusuke is getting a birthday party
>Makoto got nothing on her birthday
>Goro got nothing on his birthday
>Ryuji got nothing on his birthday
>Haru got nothing on her birthday

Why does Atlus play favorites?

Fair enough

Futaba doesn't even get a birthday

Bribing Yusuke

Her name is Anne.

I love Ann!

If you want an actual answer it's because Anne's birthday fell around the same time as the concert, and they saw a marketing opportunity to advertise P5D and the P5 anime with the timing of Yusuke's one. It's not "playing favorites," it's coincidence. If you really think the event for Yusuke's birthday is an earnest celebration and not just so they can drum up excitement for his key-visual and show off more P5D footage you're delusional my friend.

Ann is cute!

Her name is Anne.

Yaranaika?

Her name is Anne.

>Makoto got nothing on her birthday
she got a portrait drawn by Soejima

Takemi Hunter World

I tried to make Kawakami and it turned out poorly

I tried to make Ann and gave up and just went with a male preset. I suck at character creators.

Her name is Anne.

I love my Queen

>she got a portrait drawn by Soejima
No she didn't.

>Fukuyama Jun Mizuki Nana, Sato Rina
It's not just meme yuuki this time. Good.

Makoto is the only persona girl who got a special fanart on her birthday by Soejima
youtube.com/watch?v=1YAJkM9fX_w

Ann

No she isn't. That was a week after her birthday, and it was done for a pixivision interview. It was never stated to have anything to do with her birthday. Stop pulling shit out of your ass.

Oh cool I was just about to post the finished portrait

Be in denial, who cares

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Yeah, of all the Persona characters out there he just chose Makoto out of the blue just because.

user you can't just shrug off a post literally pointing out you were full of shit with "lol be in denial who cares." It was never anything to do with her birthday. It wasn't even published by Atlus.

Yeah it's not like he said Makoto was his favorite character design in P5 or anything. Weird of him to choose her.

>Yeah it's not like he said Makoto was his favorite character design in P5 or anything. Weird of him to choose her.
Which was on the same week as her birthday, what a coincident. Again, be in denial all you want.

>t. Mishima

P5C looking good

>trying to make an anime character in a realistic style
Why

P3R looks even better.

>Which was on the same week as her birthday
The article was published then. Given that their interview with the artist for Trigger for the same series was conducted 2 months before its publication, and the same went for their interview with the Nier artist, I'd say the chances the interview with Soejima even happened in the same month as Makoto's birthday are exceedingly low. If it were for her birthday, they would have said so, you absolute fucking retard.

and they used her birthday to advertise her figure by showing its prototype

Yes

>The article was published then
And he picked Makoto.
He could've draw Aigis his all time favorite but he picked Makoto instead. again, what a coincident.
It's ok user, your waifu didn't get anything,There's always next year.

I want to play a weeb game with real nihongo girls, not that ugly gaijin.

Ren is from Sumaru City!

Neither of you retard will change your minds. Stop replying.

>It wasn't even published by Atlus.
Makoto is not Ann, Ann is the face of P5 sadly.

>No Morgana

wat

Dude you are fucking deluded, holy shit. Soejima isn't going to know that's when the article's being published. Also, for what it's worth the wording in the Japanese version of the article (pixivision.net/ja/a/2403) specifcally says "we asked Soejima to draw Makoto from P5 for us," so it wasn't even his decision. Some random fucks from Pixiv who would have no way of knowing what Makoto's birthdate is two months before it was revealed asked him to draw Makoto.

Her name is Anne.

>>>/drg/ is this way

>Dude you are fucking deluded
Right back at you.

You are the worst poster in this general.

This is not a bad thing.

The cutest

ugly

>Soejima drew Persona 5 character Makoto Niijima just for us
it doesn't sound at all like they asked him to draw Makoto, but that he drew Makoto to them out of cortesy.

>In this general
I don't like persona

Nah, that's me actually.

You're lying

That's the translated article. They say "we asked him to draw" in the Japanese one.

yeah only a hyper-anime game is going to have those massive twin-tails.

How can Persona ever hope to be as deep if it won't even swear constantly?

Also it's not a courtesy. This is a series called "Deskwatch" that pixiv conducts, and in all of them they get the artists to draw a picture and post a video of it sped up. They get all the people they interview to do this.

everyone knows the more characters you kill off and the edgier your game is, the better it is.

Go to bed, Bebe

I'm sorry, I just find incredibly hard to believe they requested Soejima to draw Makoto instead of Joker. Unless they knew she was his favorite or something.

Wow this is a cute girl. They should put her in a Persona game.

This.

You don't get to call other games edgy when Persona has a game where the teen characters shoot themselves in the head to cast spells

Does persona 5 have hidden paper mario like button presses for crit/block? I swear it feels sometimes like if I hit X on a melee at the right time I do a crit. Same with dodging sometimes.