/pso2g/ - Phantasy Star Online 2 General #1380

■January 18: The Dark Demolisher
bumped.org/psublog/fight-the-evil-dragon-atrum-by-moonlight-in-a-new-rematch-quest/

■ January: 「ARKS NEW YEAR CARNIVAL 2018」
pso2.jp/players/update/20180110/

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
├ JP:pso2.jp/players/boost/
├ EN:google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Alerts (JP, All Ships):twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratch: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Phantasy Star Legend (until 1/24)
└ [SG] Aether Mother Hope (until 6/13)

■ Current Collection File
├ Revolutio 2 (until 3/7)
├ Aura (until 3/20)
├ Hybrida (until 3/20)
└ Ceaseless Fighting Spirit (Detonation, until 4/11)

■ Character Adjustments Roadmap
├ Feb: Dark Blast Color Customization
├ Apr: New Dark Blast Form, Expert Filter Revision
├ May: Class Level 85 (except Hr), new class skills
└ Summer: New Techniques, 14 Star Pets

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News:bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch:pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es:pastebin.com/raDBtSpa (embed) (embed)

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees:arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing:pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator:4rt.info/psod/

□Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?13dNbCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIo0jdodBdol2ixINGAqnIdJksSI20000006dodA0000000jdoboIbIdboInIocAfkksXdKdK00000fdoIb0000008dB00000000fdBIn000000007bIoIo0000000fdoIbIo0000000fdB0000000dBIb0000008
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who keeps making Kamen Rider ops? Don't stop

>es lq drops OT ares gunslash
literally why

Weaponoid potential soon

>Units of Rare 12 may be given a Left Ring to give it a Unit Skill. This process destroys the Ring, but infuses the Ring's ability into the Unit permanently.
So there's no way to remove it at all? I get the ring is destroyed but I suppose that means you can't put shitty placeholder ones in before you can afford +20s.

you can replace it with another ring skill

Great. Thanks.

What’s the fastest way to break open the dragon’s parts for times that he’s not down? I try using the charge attack, but he moves all over the arena, and the hit detection sometimes gets me caught hitting nothing. His tail is especially hard to get, and it doesn’t help that he buries it in walls all the time.

The only way to break the parts at all is to use the charge attack so there's not two ways about it

>someone dies twice
>feel good about not dying but then lose Hero Will because I was trying to heal someone
sweating

>random MPA
>some shitter can't do damage and died twice already
>final phase
>sweating nervously
>make a mistake and die
>you just know everyone will blame you and not the borderline leech
feelsbadman

Your fault for being dumb enough to go full atk units on pug rematch.

I am the worst player in this general. Prove me wrong, you can't.

>Implying
I had almost 1500 hp. Remind me not to carry your sorry ass the next time.

Why is this game's English community so garbage? Both at the game and being decent human beings

>woke up late
>all friends already in party
>forced to pug
>same guy dies twice
>returns to campship instantly
>he comes back
>dies again

Hey, I might eat dirt, but I'm no bully.

What happened this time user? talk to me

>second to last run
>notice low dps
>spot a guy running with umbla stick
>inspect units
>lucky rise
For fucks sake

don't die, just don't die
i don't care if you do 5k dps or less

JUST DON'T DIE
JUST EVADE THAT HEAVILY TELEGRAPHED ATTACK
USE YOUR TALIS IF YOU CAN'T EVADE WITH SWORD

JUST DON'T DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You should listen to yourself and stop dying

fuck off trannayyguru

>t. person who dies thrice

I'm virtually immortal you filthy whore

then why do you keep dying

I'm not, and you can't stop projecting on me.

I'll play with you if you don't mind me using LB and make you anxious all the time.

niche online action RPG with anime aesthetics is a recipe for degeneracy

So does shooting laconium sword beams during the meteor phase actually work? I thought it was just a meme but I still see people doing it.

It works but not optimal

From trying it, it looks like it does about the same damage but at a slightly slower rate of fire than the cannons

I fucking hate that tailswipe more than any of the dragon's attacks. That fucker became a beyblade and never stopped spinning one match when the weakpoint was on the tail making it hard to even get close to it.

I don't mind that too much until his tail clips through the wall so I can't hit it.

10/10 hitbox too

>he swipes with his tail but about halfway his middle body gets a hitbox somehow
?????

>Story untranslated right when the good stuff happens
Goddangit, can someone give me a summary on what the heck happened?

Does omega hunar have a new VA?

Yes, different host.

Te is not my main, but I want to gear it up for things like black dragon where it makes a huge difference in keeping people alive. Is Astral Soul, Ether Factor, Modulator, Sentence Triple, Power VI, and Elegant Technique on a Qliph wand a decent weapon?

>Person that dies telling people not to die.
hmmm

Doesn't matter, Laco will do more dps that you can pump out with wand

That seems overkill if you're going te/hu, but otherwise it looks fine.

EP 1 - 3: Time Trouble
EP 4: Anime Hijinks
EP 5: Stargate Atlantis

>EP 5: Stargate meets Fire Emblem
FTFY

I meant EP5 specifically, where the translation stops at chapter 2.

>EP5: Worst parts of Stargate meet the worst parts of Fire Emblem
fixed your fix for them

If only we had FE perma-death. All these falz won't stay dead

Do Elder reverie instead of Power vi

I want to level ranger but I also want to play it at least semi competently. Can I get a quick summary on what stuff I should grab?

>choco isn't guruguru
>highlight bosses seem to be ult amd again

I fucking hate doing PVP as a gaijin. Nips have all the advantages but I want the points for the weekly gems.

New here? It's the challenge quest map they had last year, and valentine's has always been a dragon eq

how bad do you have to be to still die with more than 1k hp?

>used to guruguru choco
>new

Or maybe just used to the recent seasonals all being guruguru (except beach wars)

I wish sega release more revealing robo-joints parts

they will as soon as you remove your sea ass of the face of earth

>tfw 1001 hp
>tfw dragon hits me for 1002

Read a guide.

I don't like reading outdated guides and I don't know Japanese.

Craft all the PAs that are available
Use launcher for mobbing and rifle for bossing,don't be that guy
That's about it, do you have any specific questions?

What rings and what PA to use when?

Left, the usual stuff (air reversal, step jump), Launcher non-weak bonus, P weak bullet
Right, perfect keeper/crit strike, maybe attack advance or hp restorate for some specific things
As for PAs, end attract is your highest rifle dps if it can hit 3 times or more, parallel slider type-0 is your safest best, satellite cannon if you can pre-charge it
For mobbing, divine launcher and rodeo drive are your mains
Just mess around with the PAs, there are more good ones but these are the main ones

Tab targeting is a bitch too. It always focuses on the feet or shit that is behind me. Why can't they code it so that tab/Q targeting prioritizes the point that causes the most damage?

Left>
>Launcher Non Weak Hit
>Air Reversal
>P-Weak Bullet
>Step Jump
Right>
>Critical Strike OR Effort Ring

Rifle>
>End Attract. Multihits and good for large targets
>Satellite Canon. Slow but is good, specially when you are waiting on something to spawn
>Piercing Shell. Able to multihit. Try to use it after End Attract to gain Standing Snipe again.
>Parallel Slider (crafted). Probably the best for for target and small hitbox. The beginning gives you i-frames allowing you to dodge any danger.
Launcher
>Cosmos Breaker. Ideal when you are on close range against tough mobs. Try to aim at the floor/their feet when releasing it.
>Rodeo Drive. Mostly for mobility but it's good for finishing off tiny/weak enemies.
>Divine Launcher (crafted). Hits like a truck. Try to aim at heads or weakpoints. It's range is ridiculous.
>Cluster Bullet. Good when you know you can hit heads and enemies and are in mid-range.
>Sphere Eraser. Ideally used when you know you can hit multiple enemies at once.

Super super useful, thanks anons!

>crit strike ring
even assuming you pick up fury stance crit and the bonus from ring you dont seem to gain lots of total crit chance to guarantee the 3% damage part over something like pk ring which just werks due to automate keeping you over 80% health

what parts are these?

I tested on multiple runs, quests, etc... (while using parse that tells me the crits and so on), C-strike it's a better pick on the long run, but not ideal for TA unless you achieve 95%+ crit rate

I should be more clear, not ideal if you try to rank in TA*

Oh one other question: skill tree?

arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?13dNbCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIo0jdodBdol2ixINGAqnIdJksSI20000006dodA0000000jdoboIbIdboInIocAfkksXdKdK00000fdoIb0000008dB00000000fdBIn000000007bIoIo0000000fdoIbIo0000000fdB0000000dBIb0000008

Copying from the archives:
Leave fury crit for last on HU side
priority order
JA Bonus > Fury Stance > Fury Combo Up Lv5 > Fury S up > Automate/Massive Hunter > Massive Hunter/Automate (leave flash guard at lv3) > Fury Combo Up Lv10 > Iron Will + 1 on NGU > Fury Crit > Flash Guard lv5
As for RA try to unlock Bullet Keep and Dive Roll Shoot as soon as possible then get Wb lv6 and weakhit advance, stun grenade, gravity bomb, upper trap, and tactics trap level 1 (max it later or when you feel you need it. keep in mind the amount it recovers is based on your MAX PP)
You have multiple spare points, I'd say it depends a lot on your playstyle, for somebody new I'd recommend getting Power Bullet Lv3 and max PP Save Bullet. You might want it to not lose WB during "dive roll shoot" to restore PP in those raid bosses

Er, I don't think your link worked?

Not the guy you quoted, but it does

Weird, for me none of the skill points have been spent.

Also broken like that for me

I've had that happen to me on several occasions where the sim link doesn't actually show me spent skill points.

How? Do you use monomates to heal or something?

Who's the easiest faggot slut in here?

You.

Sofa

Me

Finally, we can die.

post your crush

I wish my crush would crush me with her huge butt

LANG

Shit taste, pls find a better crush lmoa.

Also pls find the user who started this.

You

Isn't this masturbation?

Would guts drink or deband drink be better if I have 1200 hp unbuffed and 1.5/1.6/1.4k def?

Guts gives 20% max hp and deband gives 20% defenses. I have no idea how damage calculation works so I don't know anything beyond that.

Deband drink should only buff your base defenses, so it won't benefit anything you get from your units and affixes. Guts drink, on the other hand, is 20% more health and scales based on your maximum hp. I'll admit that I don't know much about the game's damage calculation, but I can't imagine Deband outclassing Guts.

20% boost to base def is actually still a lot. Like a lot a lot. It's a better choice than guts when you're running LB at least. Saiki Units are like in the low 300s for def while Izane and Weila are in the 350 range, and the damage reduction that 50 def is a noticeable amount.

Is it really that strong? I could see it winning for a Fighter given your hp is so low during LB, but I figured it would be pretty tough to compete with the extra 200+ health you'd get otherwise.

I've seen attacks that hit me for 250 striking damage shoot down to 180-160.

The main reason why no one uses it is because

>why arent you countering/blocking/dodging attacks instead

Which is true.

People would rather attack boost or rare drop boost than defense boost.