>General VR Resources
vrwiki.wikispaces.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_reality_headset
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_virtual_reality_headsets

>Oculus Rift Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QgHwLq8R

>HTC Vive Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QNc18zHd

>Recommended VR Applications/Games (updated AND old lists included)
pastebin.com/eS83LXeB
OLD
pastebin.com/KgBr4kCh

>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/X89faD2r

>We have a private void club instance! Add this to your launch settings to go there when you spawn in.
vrchat://launch?id=wrld_7e10376a-29b6-43af-ac5d-6eb72732e90c&ref=vrchat.com&instanceId=42~private(inviteurl_95dd8c82-968a-4c75-a7f6-711dd98dfac2)

>Or click this to go there now (opens VR chat)
vrchat.com/launch?worldId=wrld_7e10376a-29b6-43af-ac5d-6eb72732e90c&ref=vrchat.com&instanceId=42~private(inviteurl_95dd8c82-968a-4c75-a7f6-711dd98dfac2)

>user's VR Mall
vrchat.com/launch?worldId=wrld_465ea5ad-be25-4e69-b54f-eb218160bea7&ref=vrchat.com&instanceId=04~private(inviteurl_9a1ae8d6-cc1a-498d-b0fc-e98a33e3566e)

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vrchat.com/launch?worldId=wrld_6a8779e8-dab4-49cd-afab-c7b2139153b3&ref=vrchat.com&instanceId=04~private(inviteurl_9a1ae8d6-cc1a-498d-b0fc-e98a33e3566e)
dropbox.com/sh/hmln4vtgbvnm8mp/AABvlLb_Mf80HZY6SD3WbUFTa?dl=0
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfO1psNen5sGrcqKRrYn-piMJTddbQpkTn6u8y5UyUzVcB9oQ/viewform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also, the other user's /vrg/ forest

vrchat.com/launch?worldId=wrld_6a8779e8-dab4-49cd-afab-c7b2139153b3&ref=vrchat.com&instanceId=04~private(inviteurl_9a1ae8d6-cc1a-498d-b0fc-e98a33e3566e)

we're gonna need a /vrg/ world pastebin if this keeps up

I'm mall user

Why is everyone always using medium when Atlasing? Does 4k not work or something?

your world is super resource heavy. I get silky smooth 20 fps.

how big is the terrain?

on that note, try making all the objects that DONT move, static objects

try following this

dropbox.com/sh/hmln4vtgbvnm8mp/AABvlLb_Mf80HZY6SD3WbUFTa?dl=0

its really helpful. At least, it was for me

way better than my crappy forest

I use 4k if I really like the model.

nah dude your forest is comfy.

hell, if you can figure out a day/night cycle, it would be SUPER comfy.

I see great potential in your forest log cabin there user

a long ass time apparently

no point

I heard it desyncs and bugs out at 30fps so you might want to crank it up to 60

How do you know when your world is made public? I made a shitty test world and requested it be made public (because why not).

You get a confirmation email from the devs once they've inspected your world and made the decision to approve or deny it

alternatively, search the world catalog. if the world's not there, it ain't public yet

do you know anything about reports?
i send a report a couple of days ago but nothing

Dot is starting to give me a giantess fetish.

what kind of report?

you mean this?

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfO1psNen5sGrcqKRrYn-piMJTddbQpkTn6u8y5UyUzVcB9oQ/viewform

I know they generally respond to support emails

>tfw had to redo my entire room and move the furniture around to get more space
>still only have 2m x 2m to move around in

I fucking hate living in a student apartment.

HE'S MINE
Back the FUCK off

Dot is slowly becoming my waifu with those lewd faces

This map destroys my framerate. Looks cool though

>That fucked up face

LMAO looks like shit what a terrible avatar

>tfw don't even have that
standing experience, here we go

i hope i will find some lewd anons at the void club tonight. if you see some loli with heart eyes give her lots of headpats

I did a minor change to fix some of my model's visemes. How do I upload the new model without doing everything on Unity from scratch?

I hope lolis like you stick around for months to come. Ganbatte

I also have a loli with heart eyes. I hope I can give you headpats!

just overwrite the fbx in the assets folder. should keep all the shit just update the model

I made the mistake once of importing it as a new model and deleting the old one... bye bye gorillion dynamic bones...

rude

Thanks, I'll try that. I should probably make a safe copy of the other FBX file though just in case.

How do I do that?

Nvm got it in blender

user wtf did you do to your rig?
Why is the neck so big?
Why is your head outside of your head?
What are these random extra bones?

Nigga I gave you a map of where to bone

>figured out how to make an expanding-breasts shapekey on ANY model with breast bones
THIS IS A GAMECHANGER

I need better ways to approach girls in VRchat. There was this group of British "people" surrounding a girl with a cute voice, I went next to them and started talking shit about their accents and bully them but they kicked me out of the room. There are just too many orbiters.

share your secrets

What's with the wave of fuckin ruskies.

I genuinely can't tell if this is a serious post or not

i hope this is bait.
Anime Girls (male) > any woman

Proportional editing is a helluva drug

The bone on top is labeled "top of head", the bones at the end of his feet are labeled "end of toe", his hands are fucky but I'm not using those bones anyway. All of that is basically what mixamo spat out and I've tried to adjust it to make a functioning model.

>Shape keys on bones and not vertices
Explain yourself.

>mixamo
NO user BAD

The fuck do you want me to use then?

ok guys, i just changed all the trees, chairs and tables to static, that should hopefully stop the framerate issues, i didnt realize it recalculates the object every frame if its not set to static, so the framerate issues were probably because it was recalculating about 200 trees, once unity has finished setting things to static ill upload the new version for you guys to try

Time and yourself.

Manually rig and weight paint it. It's humanoid yes, but only just barely. You're like kirby. You've got a body and arms, but you ain't got no legs

Can you put a lewd room in? The whole map will be lewd, but this room will be extra lewd

Make your own rig it takes like 10 minutes to learn
It's probably the easiest (and most boring) part of 3d

I don't have that kind of skill, mixamo works as a starting point. I do manually weight paint parts of it that need it at least.

with lewd objects you can grab and use. SUPER lewd room and lockable

what do you mean? a room with hentai on the walls or one for anons to undress? also would that get me banned? if they see i uploaded a private world with hentai on? are they that tight about that kinda stuff? cause i could just add a little cabin in the distance

To the dude I friended, Steam didn't save our earlier photos together :(

But have a camera in it which projects onto a big screen in the house.

>no friends online

Did you check both VRChat's and SteamVR's screenshots? I've had Steam change its mind with where it saves them.

>no friends

"For lewding" rooms follow the same don't-ask-don't-tell policy as lewd avatars

In the "Model" tab of CATS, go into Pose Mode and select the breast bones. It'll show the rotation ball by default, but if you change the type of cursor to scaling instead of rotation, you can make them bigger. Then, hit the "Pose to Shapekey" button.

what do you mean "Don't ask dont tell"?

>finally port a model that's just been sitting in a folder for weeks
>necktie is sunken into chest
>standing on tiptoes
>head is slightly angled down when looking straight
At least I know how to fix the clipping skin easy enough...

MAKE AN OUTHOUSE
2 STALLS
A HOLE BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM
YOU MUST DO THIS, user, FOR ALL OF US

They don't care as long as it's private

Yes but can you make an animation to grow them in-game?

How is Nuts not banned yet?

im actually gonna look into doing that, if i can find models for toilets and a little shed then ill make one

ah ok, just werent sure how sjw they were
set it to a viseme maybe so when you talk they grow and shrink rapidly or with the speed of the speech?

liz no

I wish you could be banned right along with them. I wish all eceleb bullshit could be a bannable offense, but it seems neither of us is getting what we want, faggot.

How come you haven't killed yourself yet along with your e-celeb trash

Once you have the shape key, that part works just like any other hand gesture override

God damn fuck microphones.
Static or buzzing or god knows what else because they are picky little assholes.

Anime girls (male) are just as big of thots as 3DPD ones. I wasn't expecting VR to be this immersive.

a lewd room should be at least no.2 priority in the /vrg/ house

no.1 should be a chill room where you can watch youtube n shit together

is there any way to test facial gestures, or weapons without a headset?

You are the fucking best.

what world are you guy at?

Do you have to use visemes for blinking eyes or could I instead hide/show meshes? Or maybe change textures/materials on a cycle to simulate blinks? This model came with a couple meshes and textures for each phase of the blink instead of them being attached to just one mesh.

You can change material in a unity animation

>tomoko
HNNGH

We were at the mall beta. It's pretty dank and the movies are at a good FPS. Needs to be more popular, maybe clothing stores with avatar pedestals?

Okay, I'll have to pick just one mesh and uv map all the textures to it because for some reason the other textures don't work in spite of the geometry being the same. Fuck I hate texturing.

>Change sensor position and reconfigure everything
>go ingame
>standing on tiptoes for some reason
I could fix it in game setting my height way taller than I am irl but I am still not sure what I did to fuck it up
You can also remove toe bones in unity if you want to fix it this way

looks like a fucking cockroach lmfao

>make simple custom sitting idle in unity
>looks okay and it was simple if fiddly
>doesn't work in game
>after an hour of googling and dicking around I find the anim I created doesn't work with humanoid rigs
>need to remake it again with an even more fiddly system
now i know why that muscle editor thing exists

>Needs to be more popular
I mean it's not public yet so it's no surprise.

Also the performance tweaks only just got uploaded. before that it caused performance issues with those who are not blessed with stronk cpus and internet

>tfw there is no normal liz mmd model

>tfw
I'd go to all of her shows, dragon's breath or not!

>Need to modify some textures
>SAI doesn't handle transparencies between files well
>Paint is lacking
>Haven't gotten around to getting Photoshop CC
>Adobe has Ps and Lightroom for $10/month
>There are "Annual plan, paid monthly" and "Monthly plan"s with a 50% price difference in some of their selections
What does this mean? This is causing more stress than it should

No I tried removing the toe in unity, I'm guessing it has something to do with the way the heels are rigged or weighted. If i mix the weights of the toes it might work but fuck if I know.

>not public yet
fuck

Just use GIMP user.

>subscription software

I will never not be salty about this. When you say "Paint" do you mean MS Paint or Paint.net? Try Paint.net or GIMP if you haven't.

It means pirate it

I have the halloween and the brave mmd model but the gay jap who had the normal liz model made everything private and removed the dl link

Paint.net is sufficient for quick edits.

Trying to look up anything about unity is annoying because all Google gives you is people posting scripts.

>Download free model because you're a retarded, fat cuck
>WAAAAAH WAAAAAAAH PLZ GIB MORE MODELS WAAAAAH WAAAAAH

Get fucked nigga

It exists, I see a person on my friends list wearing it sometimes.