It's her turn.

Voting for my wife.

S U M I A !
U
M
I
A
!

That's literally the only reason people like Tharja, though.

Fuck off

so do you guys go QR3 or QR2 it's enough?
I'm planning leaving the seal at QR2 in honor to all those 4* Subaki

Latest CYL stuff

>only 2 votes left to make

Finally managed to pull a Myrrh, so now I need to promote an A!Tiki to complete the team. Which of these is the least shit?
>+Spd/-Res
>+Atk/-Def
>+HP/-Res
>+Spd/-HP
I'd assume the +Atk, but I feel the -Def hurts her alot too

Post hot glue!!! Does anyone have a screenshot of it?

In honor of /ourOHO/ making it up that high I'm gonna bring Hector back into the main team for a while. Does Wary Fighter QR seal actually work or am I being memed?

Reminder to vote for the best, the most devoted, the most charming, the most handsome, the most skilled, the most helpful. the most attentive, the most apt at making comebacks, the best lover, the most canon, your loyal butler Jakob.

Vote for your favorites!!!

QR3 for the seal for arena points, QR2 for the skill unless that unit is also going into the arena.

Halp

Fuck I want all of them

Is there actually a worldwide results or is the data just for Japan?

And if that was the only thing holding them to her they would have all jumped ship ages ago and she'd be at the bottom with Glade.

Anyone still voting for Eirika?

>Brave Celica will look like this
H-holy shit bros...

I like her gloomy and snarky personality

Never too late brother

Yeah, as much as awakening is privileged in feh, I feel like lots is still missing. Noire, Morgan, miriel, ricken, sumia, etc

>354 to 5

I think is global.

It's weird to not have a damn english twitter, NOA is lazy as fuck.

Remember to send /ourlords/ over at reddit a heartfelt thank you. Forced meme rivalry aside, it is entirely thanks to them that Thotja and Cuckmilla will lose. They're the MVPs of this thing. Thank you, Reddit. You guys are awesome.

Unironically the best looking lord outfit, shame it's shitty DLC.

>Camilla
>le big sister boobs lady
Oh c'mon guys, 2 alts not enough for you? Even Tharja has a bit more character to her

I voted noire early but she's a liar cause now so I'm focusing my last votes on Tharja

surrender to tiki!

I don't care for her, but I hope her CYL version looks like this.

>has never played a Fire Emblem game
>gets to decide who are the best Fire Emblem characters
Heroesbabbies should not have the right to vote in the CYL poll.

>not a bikini
It's shit, my dude.

>gotta hold the line against smashfags for two more days
It's gonna be tough Ephbros, but if anyone can pull it off it's our boy.

the good:
>tharja going down so much
>Nino! in top 10
>cordelia falling even more
>Lilina and Doot in top 20
>boy list top 5 is pretty okay
>fucking leif in top 10
>weed and sigurd even higher
>vero that high
the bad
>OC literally whos that high
>camilla that high
>tacomeme and robin still in top 10
>reinhardt in top 10 from pure meme bullshit
>marth's votes still fucking split for some reason
>furrybait in the top 20
I guess it's better than the last CYL, all things considered

Any New Mystery Marth voters who changed to SD after seeing this? Would be good to know if we can expect a surge of SD voters by the end of this.

I liked Tharja before IS decided she should be Ms. Fanservice instead of the weird unattractive creep she is.

I hope all the naysayers saying Rein can't win jump to him now and propel him forward.

Blade tome or Gleipnir? I like the damage from the blade tome and how the red matches the horse's armor, but I hate replacing a unit's prf.

>then 354th
>now 5th
I love memes.

It wasn't for Lucina, plus I can't get her alts whenever I want.

What b skill and seal for an Ephraim with refined weapon, heavy blade and galeforce? Quickened Pulse seal maybe?

mad reddooter

Cringe.

I like how Marth would be the first if smashfags knew that the one they have to vote for is the SD one

>fucking Loki that high
Embarrassing.

>muh reddit
reddit opinion

Post infernal teams.

>Celica
>69
hehe

>>the bad
>i'm a grandpafag

still mad redooter

>the bad
>furrybait in top 20
Fuck you I want my yiff NOW

>is privileged
It's only privileged in the sense it gets seasonals. It has almost as many seasonals as it does unique Characters. It's a fucking disgrace for everybody.

>ANOTHER shitmilla alt
I don't even hate her but we don't need yet another one
Ok they probably included her in the promotional banner on purpose, actually Celica and Camilla are both on there, wew
smells like its rigged, isn't ephraim IS favorite too?

I don't like furry characters either but give furfags a break not even one furry character is on Heroes.

Hehe

Correct opinions

Damn just wish she had a chance of getting in.

Sure, reddit, whatever you say.

Fate is cute and best girl and deserves more votes!

>liking GBA characters and disliking the worst characters from fates/awakening makes me a grandpa
>not wanting reinhardt in top 10 due to memes makes me a grandpa
wew lad

After seeing the current CYL results, are you going to change your remaining votes?

h-hot

Vote for Minerva! She belongs in the top 20!

>implying the rest of those sluts are any better

She was fanservice from the start

So Hector and Camilla are the only ones who retained the same popularity. And Camilla held on to her second place even as Tharja dropped and Celica climbed.

>people on /v/ seething because Marth is getting cucked by Ephraim

>Heavy Blade
>asks about seal
I really hope people aren't feeding him Ikes, go Death Blow 3 in A with HB3 seal nigger.
>B slot
I have Vantage on mine. He one rounds any relevant ranged unit anyway so it's mainly for fighting melee units.

>Alm not fathering a bastard so she would leave him alone

How can people complain about Camilla and like Marth at the same time? He's literally a non-character.

Cute nearly Archanea team!

Food for Reinhardt.

What's the whale build for Lyon? I imagine it's some CC shit, I've got it lying around.

No because I want certain characters to hopefully be on Heroes.

Not even in the top 20! Sad!

All in on SD Marth

I just started Echoes and I already like it more than Fates.

I was gonna vote for Nino some more but she seems like a lost cause now. I'll probably dump the rest on Ephraim so he maintains his position

Imagine.

Marth is bland, but he's the original lord and basically the series mascot at this point. Camilla is literally just a shitty fanservice character.

It took me a year but if finally happened, saw the horror pictures and thought it would never happen to me as long as I did full rolls. Now over a 110 orbs in, and the dreaded 5% pity rate. How do you cope with this if you’re a poorfag f2p, chances are I’m even going to get cucked. I hope the aniversary banners suck because I’m all out.

Bad taste. There's too much going on, it's over-designed.

Thinking of making a really tanky defense team for next arena bonus.
What should i swap for the c slot? How about drive resistance on Beruka and hone attack on Tharja? Should i switch out Hone dragons for something else too?
Is QR2 on Myrrh enough or should i save up for promoting my Subaki before feeding him? And Iotes shield on Myrrh or Beruka?

Help me beat Lunatic Lyon, /feg/. ;_; My only level 40s are Amelia, Airzura, Innes, Fjorm, Burger King, A!Tiki, Ninian, Nowi, Micaiah, Julia, Nino and Fae. I also have a Myrrh that I plan to level soon. F2P so I don't have access to a lot of godlike units, skills and merges, I just wanna get through this map.

>red sword
zzz

>4+10
>Tharbage
>ice whore
Get away from Myrrh you disgusting redditor.

>Healer is dressed like a poofta
based tony

Not really.

>being first means it's okay to be boring

Jedah in speedo offering free Panera Bread subscriptions.

Imagine.