>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
GL Version Announced for January, Pre-Registers Available.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.DFFOperaOmnian&hl=en
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
youtube.com/watch?v=BIyeMkCsG6E&list=PL8q2b-XwaZZMfciAUY29i-wlwIXLQBdnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vayne did some stuff

And it was all wrong stuff

ONDORE LIED
VAYNE DIED

Ignis, it's your buddy Noctis. Let me in.

4 more days to BE/RK death

hows this team looking? could I clear the story with this? up to olderion so far

Lol

He would, wouldn't he.

lol

Not with that battery you are not

Fourth one down. I imagine that this fight would be pretty easy with Eblan’s SSB
I think this is where I will stop for now because I don’t think Terra and Serah can carry the fire and ice teams by themselves like they did with the 3* magicite

Guess I'll just settle for being carried then

>1 hour ago
>15 replies
OO can't come soon enough

>campain

makes sense

dumb frogposter
nt is coming out as well by a combination of this being a mobile general excited about phone games and nt being not as good as 012 you won't see many people talking about it here

Does it bother you guys that the quality of narrative in Final Fantasy games has fallen so completely behind other popular JRPG series like SMT or Tales? I'm in the middle of playing Tales of Berseria and I keep thinking "damn, this is the kind of storytelling I was hoping to get out of FF13 way back when." And I've never even been a Talesfag.

>quality of narrative
>Tales
FF isn't doing great, but Tales isn't better.

>SMT
>quality narrative

>four days until BE dies

Gonna drop 15k lapis on the healer banner. Wish me luck, friends

Enjoy your luka

Odds: I do a 5k pull on the healer banner
Evens: I keep saving for the next limited banner

quality of writing in general for japan has taken a nosedive.

t-thanks

nah

i feel like for the last while, SE has put too much focus on the characters, and not enough on the actual story.
can't say anything for xv since i haven't played it though

EWIE

>tfw you'll be free

>akstar makes lasswell pull a tidus
>scares fina
had a chuckle

i did it reddit

Have you actually played Tales of Berseria? Do you honestly think it has worse storytelling than FFXIII or FFXV? Please don't be defensive. I'm honestly one of you and love FF, but if you haven't played Berseria, please don't bash it.
How can you say that when Persona 5 and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 just came out? I haven't played XC2 yet, personally, but your excuse seems dated.

I haven't played Beseria but it's a Tales game so it's probably shit lol

>Tales
>quality

Yeah nah. Maybe before they become a generic assembly line of tropes. They shit out a new game like every fucking year, hard to be creative at that point

Will OO actually kill BE? Mobius didn't.

Hopefully.

>neoPersona
>writing quality
Consider sudoku.

>And who cares about the thing I did that night?
>So what? Maybe Luna had it right
>And who cares if I'm coming back alive?
>So what? 'Least I have the strength to fight
So Luna is OK with a bit of adultery then?

>Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Fucking lel

>implying the writing quality in p1/2 was any better
lol

>sorted by unit name
>get this

uhhhhh gumi?

yeah everything is pretty jumbled right now.
i knew this was going to happen with all the stuff they added with the patch

It should but it likely won't because of the sunk cost fallacy + battered woman syndrome that BE uses to trap its players more effectively than the other mobages. OO does away with a lot of things people hate about BE while combining some of the best parts of RK and BE so it should do much better than Mobius.
Wow, her comics just took a dark turn. She must be salty as fuck.

is heaven supposed to be wind of is there one for wind to

Heavens=Wind

>Barely reach the time limit due to several missed w-casts
gotta go fast

Not sure if anyone else found this out, but gumi "fixing" the force close reset caused another bug. I was able to skip the final phase first turn attacks of the new 10man by force closing the game when it began transforming. This might work for Sheratan too

So, you can't reset fights anymore?

I feel embarrassed when playing the story parts of BE. The level of writing is below that of a really generic seasonal anime.

RK would probably have a shitty story too if it had one instead of just being a nostalgiafest.

If you try to change devices while in a mission you are thrown back into the main screen and loses all NRG you had invested.

She's royalty; of course she is. All those arranged marriages had to produce a shitload of adultery.

I reset the exploration boss fight like 5 times trying to get the LB kill and had no problems other than WoL lost his light is with us

>Needing exploits to clear content beatable by trash units with trash gear.

I hear OO has a good story (probably just good by phone game standards though). Here's hoping it's not just talk. I'm looking forward to seeing the different characters react to each other a la Super Robot Wars especially since there are a lot more of them than in the console Dissidia games.

BE does have some bullshit in it's top level trials though.

I hear faggots and redditurds use Malboro as an argument, but for me the most egregious example is Bloody Moon, that had a chance of casting full party instant KO every time it lost 20% of his HP in the final stage of the trial (AKA after you are 1~2 hours into this bullshit fight)

You can recover from the full party ko if you know how. The fight just take longer if you get unlucky with the thresholds. But you can prepare for the the worst and stabilize.

Same thing with malboro. If your tank gets devoured just slow down and focus on surviving until the tank comes back.

I was thinking of bringing 2 tanks. I can't kill adds fast enough with just pod chaining.

Anyone done the new 10 man? I've seen no clears posted. Whats the gimmick with the fight

>I've seen no clears posted
Because BE is dead.

I want. to play. my wife. in Dissidia.

Anyone on your team can be a backup provoke tank with golem + moogle shield. Anyone can survive with a bunch of defensive TMRs. Or, if you have Ayaka, cast re-raise for a few turns until the main tank returns.

I was thinking Wilhelm with a Mystea backup. Deck her out with some dodge or something to off tank until willy comes back from devour

Is double ashe, rikku, roy, mystea, and friend mag user enough to down bloody moon? Im not sure if i got enough survivability there

Is it true they nerfed Noctis's TMR? Removing the atk %? Literally how? People weren't upset by this greatly? What's to stop them nerfing other TMRs?
Also what was there justification for it

it's a mistake they plan on fixing if they haven't already

They put the atk percent back already I thought?

It was initially nerfed along with the unit itself because if he was released at full power when he was in GL it would have broken the game even more than he already did.

I swear if they ever say Ignis makes Noctis miso soup we'll fucking know what's up.

Neat. Takes a bit of the sting away from only getting like 1 fire crystal yesterday. Even though I need way more fire crystals.

>Is it true they nerfed Noctis's TMR? Removing the atk %? Literally how? People weren't upset by this greatly? What's to stop them nerfing other TMRs? Also what was there justification for it

It was literary fixed less than a hour after the bug surfaced. Bitching about it now just makes you look like a fucking retard.

Too busy playing Mon Hun. Will do 10 man later tonight when I'm at work.

Parties full of Robutts and Black Cat Lids, proceed to slaughter. Nah really, I dont know any more than you do about it.

Do lightning crystals actually make anything useful?
I'd been grinding major holy orbs because I thought Lightning/holy crystals are both shit?

so is Magicite leveling infinite now or something? Is there an ideal setup you want to strive for?

You have 4 days left to live, apes.

Depends on what you want. Lightning is needed for Dervish and Tritoch, holy crystals are needed for Curada and Allegro con Moto. I'm currently just working on a little pet project of mine, trying to R5 Lifebane. You're likely doing the most practical thing since you'll need hoards of major holy orbs for Assault Sabres.

YoU hAvE 4 dAys LeFt To LiVe ApEs

>Allegro con Moto
What does this do again? Ive never really seen anyone use it - is it really useful?

you ok?

Do you need protectga and/or shellga for shadow dragon magicite?

depends on your damage and how good your healer is

I don't think I can do it actually beat it until tomorrow night, I'm just messing around with some team comps and clearing up a slot for curaise would be kind of nice.

I use protectga and shellga in my sub 30 comp, but protectga is more for getting aegis strike to 4 hits

ACM grants offensive magic quickcast 3 to the party. Its very helpful for mage teams, especially when there is a lack of speed options to utilize from SBs/dives. Honing is not a major issue for it currently in regards to usage. R1 should be fine for most players, while R2 is a luxury hone that keeps things a bit more comfortable. Anything above would be a huge waste of crystals. I'm happy with my R2 Allegro, but I wouldn't recommend those who don't have to hone past R1 just yet. New 6* abilities are months away, and there are other important 6* skills right now that use earth or white crystals. At least creating it in the first place only costs job motes.
If you're a gorilla or run other types of setups where physical is more prevalent, then its not needed, of course. It doesn't work on ninja magic either

dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/

Official site for OO.

If you are also using Fabula Guardian, there's some info out there regarding the timing with casting that RW & Arise if you cannot afford to go with a 4-person party. It would still be helpful to manipulate who will get hit with Black Fang though.

well. it looks nice, ill give it that. At least it also lists the starter characters and gives a quick rundown of the game itself. ill add it.

Fair enough. I haven't really made it far enough into the fight yet to know whether the mitigation would be important or not yet. I'll just sideline it for now and we'll see how it goes.

Yeah that makes sense. I've just kept one character in the front row with weaker armor and so far its worked alright to get them fanged. Looks like planning around that will be a requirement at any rate, I thought the damage requirement was a lot lower to skip the first one but I don't think I can do it with just one attacker.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

No user, he did nothing wrong; what do you think that he did wrong?

hows the 5 vayne team going? you clear the exploration yet?

The main gimmick of the fight is at 59% is when phase 2 starts. The boss gains two arms, one physical immune (left), one magic immune (right arm) and the boss can't be hurt further until the arms are down. If you want the Man Eater + mission, you have to kill the left arm first. at 30% the boss turns to phase 3 and its kill or be killed at that point since the boss hits very hard. He's a machine boss so Aileen can take him and his right arm down fairly quickly even without chaining. GL Sakura has the dark, light, and lightning mission requirement down in her kit. This trial was much easier than Sheratan for me since I did this one on my first attempt.

>using the official site of a mobage
>ever
Sasuga Ape-san. Also, that turned out to have a shit more on it than I expected for a game that's not even out yet. Looking over that roster, I see up to Chapter 5 characters plus Squall, Vanille, Setzer for event characters so it looks like we'll be sticking to the same event order as JP at least at the start since those were the first three events respectively.

>yfw you realize Noctis and Ignis are the only ones whose favorite foods include sweets
>Prompto and Gladio got stuck with cakes just because of those two assholes
Can't blame Gladio for wanting some Cups Noodles after that.

youtube.com/watch?v=BIyeMkCsG6E&list=PL8q2b-XwaZZMfciAUY29i-wlwIXLQBdnA

It's going well, although I'm still leveling 4/5 of them. I can't wait until I get them more leveled and can start force of will and eventually ascension chaining, that's going to be fun.
I haven't actually touched the new explorations yet because of TMR farming (I'm somewhat close to both VoW and emperor TMs and would really like them done with), but I can tell you how those go this weekend.

Closest I've been able to come so far. I think my setup could still use some work (sacrificing OK for the rest of the fight after giving the team haste isn't ideal) so I'll have to play around with some other arise/curaise options
Though the biggest problem for now though is not being able to get her past level 80. I think it could be doable now with a bit more doublecast luck

So you need both magic and physical chainers to deal with both arms? this is ridiculous.